All hotels in Gresham, Oregon, United States of America
3039 Ne 181st Ave, Gresham, OR, 97230, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Hampton Inn Portland/Gresham"
We had an excellent stay at this hotel. It has easy freeway access, a drive thru coffee hut next door and a gas station about a block away. This hotel has easy access to the PDX airport by way of I-84 or just stay on Airport Drive and you will drive right by it. The sign out front said they had recently remodeled & it did look very nice. The morning breakfast was nice on the 3 days we stayed here. I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Excellent stay.."
We stay at the Hampton in Gresham whenever we are in Portland to see family. We have always enjoyed our stays, this stay was TOP NOTCH. Amanda, Dana, and one other girl that was on duty with them when we checked in on Thursday the 25th were amazing. The hospitality and friendliness was so wonderful. The new remodel was done very well. Very happy with our stay and will continue to be loyal Hampton patrions.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Nichole
"Great hotel with restaurants nearby"
Great hotel with plenty of restaurants nearby. Our kids loved the indoor pool. Front staff at check-in was very friendly. We had no problem locating the hotel, or with noise. Our room was fully stocked, and very clean.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Bonnie
"Relaxing and quiet!"
We stayed in town for a family getaway the hotel was a great place to relax. Our room was right next to the elevator and surprising never heard a noise from it (quieter than any other place we have stayed). We will stay again and recommend to anyone we know.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Patrick
"Weekend stop"
The overall stay at the hotel was great. The hotel staff was helpful and very friendly. My only complaint is that you can hear anything outside of your room, had to deal with constant doors slamming, people walking and talking down the halls first thing in the morning and made it hard to sleep (a.k.a. 5am) and the breakfast area is not really set up for the amount of people staying at the hotel. Limited seating, lack of food available, so unless it is an off day, just plan on eating somewhere else.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
We stayed three nights and it was wonderful! Large, clean rooms, very friendly staff and the breakfast they offered was top notch! We'd definitely stay again!
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Excellent hotel in an awesome city"
This hotel continues the streak of awesome Hampton Inn's. They staff was great, the bed was like sleeping on a cloud & the bathroom was extremely clean. The only downfall to this hotel was the parking was limited fro trucks & trailers. If you have a trailer you better be good in tight spots.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Randy
"A typical Hampton Inn."
Would stay again.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"Great hotel, great room, grry good breakfast!"
Wonderful stay, grat room, super clean, great amenities.
Other trip May 12, 2015
jb
"It was great!"
It was great. The workers kept the free breakfast buffet stocked constantly. The pool was perfect. Super clean. Fast check-in. Everyone was polite. The room was much larger than I anticipated.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"5*****"
Everyone working there was extremely friendly, they were always making sure everything was "on point" and would go out of the way to help. I am here from a transdimensional planet to raise awareness of Terrans or earthlings through professional athletics and cinemas. These people were multidimensional in the terms of love and care for others and next time I visit portland I will be staying here.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Clinton
"Waterfalls Tour"
We were on our honeymoon and drove in from Seattle to take in the sights around Portland. We arrived late in the evening and the night clerk was so good to us. He was able to send us to a restaurant with detailed directions and the food was fabulous. He was able to supply us with a map and a list of things to see that was very helpful. You cant go wrong staying here.
2 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"GREAT SERVICE"
STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY, CHECK IN AND OUT WAS FAST, BREAKFAST WAS GREAT, ROOMS WERE CLEAN, CLOSE TO ALOT OF RESTAURANTS
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Average Hampton"
I was in Portland for a business conference. I like Hamptons for business travel because they are very consistent. This hotel is currently under renovation, so things are improving. Room was clean and quiet. Great Hampton bed as usual, though sheets did not smell as fresh as usual. Desk staff was always friendly. Tables and chairs in breakfast area were small and felt short. Neighborhood is warehouses and light industrial. Few choices for eating close by.
4 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
GRANT
Nice stay here and enjoyed the clean room, soft bed, spotless bathroom and HBO.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Room"
Nice room, friendly staff, would stay again.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Pam
"Clean, quiet, and convenient"
Clean, quiet, and convenient. Staff was nice and helpful. Good experience, I'll probably stay there next year when I go back.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
Was a very nice hotel. Impressed that it was quiet even with all the jets flying over.
"Good value and nice even with renovations"
The staff worked very hard to make the stay pleasant even though major renovations were being done. The hot tub being closed was a disappointment to other members of the family. The rooms were nice but two of our party of 5 felt the mattresses were not very comfortable. Neighborhood is very convenient to interstate but has nothing else right near for eating or shopping needs. The number of choices and quality of food was excellent for the breakfast. All in all, nice and once the renovations are finished, a good value.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Very nice stay every time we come we stay here close to everything we need
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Randy
"Comfortable, clean, nice Staff"
Very clean and nice friendly staff. Why we stay in Hampton Inns whenever we can.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Review"
Great place and very friendly service.
4 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Patrick
"Clean, quiet, and worth the money!"
Beds were very comfortable. Hotel room was extremely clean and modern. I will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
dmc
"Convenient hotel."
Hotel was close to where our friends live and convenient to our activities.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Blondie
"Clean room, great stay."
Went down for a trip with my son. The hotel was clean, comfortable and nice. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. I will be coming back.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Timothy
I enjoyed the stay. It was close to where I needed to go. Room was good.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Close to freeway and airport"
Friendly staff, fairly clean, and they also had a pretty good continental breakfast.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Tish
"Nice quite hotel. Clean friendly staff."
The only thing I wouldchang would be is I travel for business annexes a larger work station.the table inmy room was super small.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Good job Gresham Hampton Inn"
Everything was very nice. We enjoyed the pool, spa and weight room. They are state of the art. We also felt very comfortable in our room. The bed was cozy and just the right firmness. The location is convenient especially for airport guests. The area is a little commercial but I can understand that. Breakfast was hot and there was a variety of items to pick from even if guests were on special diets. We will stay here again when needed. The staff was very nice and personable. Well worth the money.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Great Choice!"
Front desk and breakfast area employees were very nice and attentive. Will definitely go back! Room was nice and very clean, with everything working as expected.
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
rodney
The hotel was nice, it was clean, the staff was great. It only takes about 10-15 minutes to drive to downtown Portland when the traffic is good.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Best stay I've ever had"
I like staying at hotels, but this one was better than the rest. Dana at the front desk was incredibly helpful in the event of a major dress malfunction minutes before a wedding, and gave us a treat when we got home that evening. The rooms were beautiful and beds were the most comfortable beds I've slept in at a hotel. Plus, great breakfast in the morning complete with omlets, sausage and waffles! Thank you Hampton!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Great accomodations for the price"
Friendly staff, convenient location, good night's sleep.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Convenient to Airport"
The room was a little worn, but was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is located a short distance from the airport.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
Nice over night stay.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Repeated excellence"
We loved staying at the Gresham Hampton. This was our fourth time over the last several years to stay there. Every time we are greeted warmly, our room is clean, and the stay is quiet. I recommend staying and will do so in the future as our travels permit.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Margie
"great hotel, close to where our kids live"
we always say at these hotels because we find consistent service
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Gresham"
Very nice and friendly staff. Easy access to freeway, and Portland. Clean.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
J.
"Close to Interstate 84"
Hotel managers were pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Bob Gerling
"Not bad. Will stay again."
They require a 50$ deposit in the event you want to steal something. This happens to be the norm in Portland though. Quiet hotel, good size rooms, and nice pool and breakfast areas.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Mathiew
"Location and quality of service"
This was a clean and quiet place to stay. Breakfast met expectations with fresh foods. Staff was courteous and location is easy to get on and off the Interstate. For the traveler looking for convenience, location, and comfortable on their way, I would recommend this.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Gene
"family"
room tv would not turn on but we were tired anyway. bed very comfortable !
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Nice hotel in crummy neighborhood"
This hotel is great for a neighborhood that has fallen on hard times. The hotel itself is comfy, the free breakfast is pretty good, and there is a cheap gas station and easy access to I84 nearby. (There are also cuter neighborhoods not too far away if you want a good dinner out.) However, while the room was acceptably clean, it could be a bit better: the ceiling needs to be tidied of cobwebs/dust, and there was regularly hair (not mine) in the bathroom. I wish they had gone the extra mile on cleaning, but overall you can't find a nicer hotel in this neighborhood and I would stay again.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Clean and quiet"
The staff wa very friendly, the room very comfortable and clean, an the breakfast was good and the area clean. We'll be staying there again for sure and recommend it to our friends!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Nice location near Portland"
Nice hotel, close to freeway but far enough away from the roads
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
holly
Location great for my itinerary, excellent services with front staff
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"only one complaint-horrible water pressure"
we had an excellent stay at the Hampton inn! excellent staff, pool and breakfast (waffles!!) if you cant do a super soft bed, this might not be the hotel for you but high quality linens. We could not find a DVD player but that didn't really effect us and maybe it wasn't on the amenity list to begin with:) Kudos to a thorough housekeeping staff because I left a plastic sack full of my bathroom items (couldn't find my regular travel bag) in the bathroom and they saved it! Totally could have been garbage. I probably would have thrown it away. $60 worth of skin meds etc were saved by someone who took the time to look. Thanks to you!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Rochelle
"Good Hotel But..."
This Hampton Inn property was up to par on all levels except for the hot part of the breakfast which left a lot to be desired. If they can fix that, then the property would deserve 5 stars.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Needs Makeover"
Hotel seems old and in need of a makeover. It was clean and the service was great, though.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Angel
"Excellent customer service"
We have always trusted Hampton Inn. These hotels are consistent in their customer service, cleanliness and overall excellent customer service. This H.I. was very slightly out of the way, but in a good way. After spending the day in the city and driving downtown and on freeways, it was nice returning at the end of the day to a peaceful, immaculate, friendly hotel.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014