All hotels in Holland, Michigan, United States of America
2854 W Shore Dr, Holland, MI, 49424, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Pleasant weekend getaway"
My wife and I wanted to revisit after many years. We were here with our kids and enjoyed our time here and wanted to come back for a short weekend stay. We walked around and just enjoyed the relaxation.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Bryan
"Would stay here again."
We only stayed for one night, but it was a very nice hotel. Easy to find. Room was spacious. We had a king and ended up in the handicapped accessible. It was fine. I did ask for no feather pillows, still got them. But it was fine, just tossed them on the chair. Breakfast was great. They were busy but the lady doing breakfast was there checking everything. Even the manager was helping out and making sure it was good.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
JACQUELINE
"JUST AN AVERAGE PLACE"
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CATCHING THE FRONT DESK STAFF ON A COUPLE OF BAD DAYS, THE PLACE WAS COMFORTABLE AND ACCESSIBLE TO ALL SPOTS IN THE AREA
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland
Dear Joe, Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland. I'm glad to hear you found our hotel to be comfortable and in a convenient location. I'm sorry to hear that my front desk did not provide you with the impressive service that we strive for. Your comments will be shared with my staff to ensure that this was an isolated incident. I hope that we will have a chance to host you on your next trip to Holland. Sincerely, Steven M. General Manager
3 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Nice place for families"
We stayed at the Fairfield Inn for one night while visiting Holland. The staff was friendly and efficient. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The pool was a bit small, but fun for the kids. Breakfast was fine with the usual options - make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, cereal, bread/muffins, fruit. The hotel is near highway 31, so it is easy to get around - but far away enough/road isn't that fast so not noisy either. If not using a free night, maybe a bit expensive, but then I didn't book much in advance and it seems to fill up around there on summer weekends.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Theodora
Nice and cozy... wanted a receipt emailed, felt that hospitality was short and bothered. Other than this, the welcome was wonderful. Location is a bit boring, yet Saugatuck and Holland downtown and shops were a blast. Work here is just a beachy beautiful scene!
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Jean
"Comfort at Fairfield Inn & Suites"
Enjoyed our stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites. The king size bed was very roomie and very comfortable sleeping. Also, love the soft big towels. Those two qualities are a must for me. The room was very clean & I love smelling the waffles in the morning for breakfast. You have repeat travelers when we are in the area.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Hotel in Holland"
The pool is to small as well the restaurant, for a big familie (4) is difuclt to find a good spot,
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our location. I apologize that our pool and breakfast area did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and hope that we can have another chance to host you on your next trip to Holland. Sincerely, Steven M. General Manager
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Suitable for busines travel"
Comfortable place and reasonably priced
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Vineet
"Adequate for business travel"
The staff was very helpful, but I was put in a handicapped room when I could see how many other rooms were available. The room was ok comfort wise, just a worn out hotel. Really the neighborhood isn't the hotel's fault as it's in Holland, MI. Not much to see there.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland
Dear Kimberlee, Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm pleased you found our staff to be helpful. However, I do apologize you did not enjoy your room or our location. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. I hope that if you ever find yourself back in the area, you will allow the Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland another chance to impress you. Sincerely, Steven M. General Manager
2 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
Kimberlee
"Good but not great"
Very nice property. Staff was nice but when we reserved online and wanted to pay cash when we arrived, employee and manager were confused. Process was odd. Pool was also out of order. Not pleased about that. Dining area and breakfast were really great. Location was good as well.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"My review"
The room was clean, quiet and well maintained. My only complaint was that when I went to check out, the hotel cashier had dissappeared. I waited for at least 5 minutes and still no cashier! There was a maintenance man noticed me waiting, went to look for the cashier but did not locate that person. The maintenance man took down my information to leave for the missing cashier to process upon his or her return.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Marilyn
"Comfy"
Breakfast was great. Pool wasn't deeper than 5ft so great for kids. Clean rooms
mary
"Anniversary getaway"
It was a trip back to the 70's. Clean but dated.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland. I'm very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our updated furnishings. Our hotel was renovated just over a year ago and we get a lot of compliments on our decor, but we understand that it isn't for everyone. We hope that you won't keep this from allowing us another chance to host you on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Steven M. General Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Loved it!"
Loved this hotel, it was beautiful! I was 20 minutes late for breakfast and they still served me. The staff was very friendly as well.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Nicely Remodeled Fairfield Inn Just Off 31"
I was impressed with the renovations at this hotel. We loved the new decor - carpet, bedding, wallpaper, desk, bathroom tiles, built-in area for the fridge, and microwave. The bed was so comfortable, and the room smelled great. There were also many oodles of kids staying at the hotel, but we didn't hear a thing once we were in our room. In fact, we slept soundly for 10 hour both nights! Wow! The breakfast was great (a full spread with eggs, sausage, toast, yogurt, muffins, cereals, etc.). And for folks who get drowsy in the afternoon or evening, they offer coffee ALL THE TIME. Yahoo! The pool was nice (but a bit small). The hot tub was great too. There is only one shared restroom near the pool (that we could find), which seemed to often be used by the staff.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Carrie
My family and I really enjoyed the comfortable beds, the swimming pool/jacuzzi and the great breakfast . Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Dawn
"A nice place to stay in Holland"
We had a GREAT stay! The colors and patterns were "funky", but really, really matched and gave a HUGE sense of relaxation to the stay. So peaceful. We really, really enjoyed our stay, the room, pool, breakfast, and just everything else. Dave, the person on staff when we arrive, was awesome! Friendly, knowledgeable, and you KNOW he LOVES his job. He was always busy. We saw him helping people, at the pool getting towels, doing wash, mopping, and when we needed a box of tissue, he was right there. You don't see someone like this, loyal and hard working, all the time. We loved the hotel and our stay. Thank you!!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Enjoyed our stay. Valarie was very helpful. We only stayed one night, but I would stay there again. A little spendy, but it was during the peak of summer.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great stay - modern style hotel"
Really nice hotel Modern style Clean Nice breakfast Plenty of coffee and tea avail
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Emma
"Exceeded Expectations"
Staff unusually friendly
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Ken
Overall the room was clean, the breakfast ok. I got stuck in a room made for handicapped guests. Not happy with the shower. The only reason I stayed there was because the Hampton was booked. I go up there at least twice a year. Next time I will plan further ahead. I prefer the Hampton. Employees are friendlier.
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"Very close to Lake Michigan"
The staff was very nice
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Nice family hotel"
We stayed at this hotel over a weekend in July. While it wasn't close to downtown or the beach (10-15 min drive), it was a comfortable stay at an affordable price. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would stay here with my husband and young son again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Great location."
The hotel & our room was very clean, as well as the pool. The whirlpool was a little too hot for me & was a little sandy @ the bottom. The waffles & fresh fruit were very good! They had a nice variety of food selections that looked good & fresh! We did have problem with our key card & door latch, but maintenance came up to fix it within 5 minutes. The staff was very friendly & helpful. We would stay there again!
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
A
"Nice hotel - pleasant staff"
Nice hotel - pleasant staff clean rooms contential breakfast
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Not impressed at all.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland. We strive to impress our guests and I'm very sorry that we came up short during your stay. Please allow us another opportunity to make up for this on your next stay in the area. Sincerely, Steven M. General Manager
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Thank you to the manager and staff for helping us through a family emergency. They were all wonderful. P
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
The deluxe king was a nice room. The only noise was other guests walking on the floor above us. They forgot to make up our room on the second day but no big deal.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to everything"
Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. The breakfast area was a little cramped and not laid out to flow well, but food was good.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Tanya
"Good, just not sound proof ."
Good hotel ,need upgrade on the bathroom tiles being Marriot's own and sound proof is needed can hear people talking at the parking.but over all good hotel,in a good location.
3 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Sheri
It was a nice stay will go again hopefully soon beautiful location nearby everything
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland. I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our location near shopping and restaurants. I’m sorry that we did not provide you with five star service. We look forward to another opportunity to impress you during your next trip. Sincerely, Steven M. General Manager
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Nice property, well-maintained, fabulous breakfast and amenities
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Mr and mrs."
Very nice classy elegant clean hotel. People were very friendly.
1 night family trip May 8, 2014
Very friendly and helpful staff. Enjoyed our time in Holland, MI
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2014
"close to all sites."
we enjoyed are stay very much an would come back again. we have no complaints .
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2014
BOB + Debbie
"Nice, clean hotel."
Nice hotel. Lots of places to eat at close by. Shopping close by as well. Enjoyed my stay. Chlorine was a little strong in the pool area and was making my eyes burn but staff member noticed and was kind enough to open the door for fresh air.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Nice and renewed"
They had just remodeled and everything was great
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"Little pricey, but worth it!"
Hotel was recently refurbished with tasteful modern decor. Newer TV's do not have sleep timers on the remotes- but the sleep timer control can be found on the TV itself. New bedding was clean and comfortable. Plenty of hot water, nice bathrooms. Coffee was good at all hours. Location was just minutes from all the things we wanted to see in the Greater Holland area. Little pricey for our team, but location and all of the above made it worth it!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
FRC Team #1243
"Very Good Hotel in Quaint Town"
It was very nice, but could use displayed information on nearby attractions. There wasn't much to do in the area, but that's okay. We were at the location for work. Just need for Expedia to have a Corporate discount option available to all hotels. It's hit or miss whether or not an Expedia reservation will allow for use of corporate discounts.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
Close to amenities, clean, nice pool, great breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Very nice!"
Unique color scheme, super clean, fresh beds, good breakfast with friendly staff. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah- super blackout shades - yup, they got 'em!
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
4031kids
"Nice place to stay!"
Excellent Hotel! Great bed. Great breakfast. Nothing to complain about here. Well worth it.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
BuddinStL
the room was excellent. Hot tub and pool well maintain. Enjoyed the adult swim time. Everything was clean. Staff was really friendly and helpful with directions,
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Love this hotel"
we are a group of around 25 people....This is the second year we spend memorial day at this hotel...and we will do it again and again
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"very good location close to all must see sights"
Very good and pleasant, very friendly , staff this is our second year using this hotel and we recommended to everybody specially after the remodeling.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
The hotel was nice and clean. However, they have just completed renovation and there was strong dusty smell inside room. The room was clean but whenever heat kicks in the dusty smell comes. The breakfast was usual stuff nothing fancy. The indoor pool was too cold for us. The location is great.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
RS
"Clean,friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast"
Read the reviews on tripadvisor and decided to stay here. We were happy that we did. When traveling to Holland, MI would definitely stay again
Other trip May 6, 2013
"under renovation, but nicely done"
Hotel is under renovation and I was fortunate enough to stay in a recently completed room. It was very comforatble and nicely done. The lobby area will hopefully follow and the one way road around the building was blocked by construction vehicles. Needed better direction on parking flow.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
The hotel is under renovation and is dusty.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2013
"close to down town"
the room was great but when you first get in it was being remodeled and it made me nervous, working on it sat. they should of taken it off and the smell from the paint a little overwhelming but the room was very nice.
Business trip Mar 26, 2013