All hotels in Paris, France
8-10 Rue Felicien David, Paris, Paris, 75016, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient and accommodating"
The staff at this hotel was extremely helpful and accommodating. I would stay here again because of them!
5 night business trip Apr 1, 2013
Sheri
"Typical French Hotel"
Too bad the hotel staff has a typical French attitude towards service, meaning they just don't care about helping their guests. Can the front desk call for a taxi? Nope. Can the food service clear off tables for new guests to eat? Nope. Room has only 1 (one) electrical outlet. Perhaps this was ok back in the 70s or 80s but now in 2013 it is unacceptable. Taxi drivers have never heard of the hotel, and it is hard to find. Having said that, the price was good.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2013
Excwllwnt location, very good rooms for the money. The only problem was with heating - the ventilation was very noisy.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
"Not satisfied with my stay"
Overall, I would have to review my stay as a "definite room for improvement" with this hotel. Cons: First off, the outside of the hotel had random dog poo on the side and near the entrance. Not a great first impression with the lack of hotel being up-kept on the appearance. The room was cold and stayed pretty cold despite adjustment of the thermostat. The bathroom shower leaked so much and the toilet would flush whenever it felt like it. Really NOT happy about that. There was a big water stain right outside my room on the carpet, again adding to the lack of up keeping on the appearance. I booked this hotel thinking it was a "4 star" (with a 4 star rating on the outside of the building) yet the brochures in the room rated it "3 star" so idk what the confusion was there. With all the considering factors, I did not think it was worth the price I paid. Pros: The staff was very nice during our stay. The room servicing and cleaning were adequate and the wifi was pretty good. The bed was comfortable and sheets were clean. Unfortunately, i was not a satisfied customer and will not return here again.
Other trip Jan 17, 2013
Naomi "Nayos"
"Not even close a 4 stars"
I spent 5 nights at the hotel. It was supposed to be a 4 stars hotel, but the comfort at the hotel, particularly at the room was poor. My bed had an old mattress, which when I did the complaint was assured to me had been recently changed, and when we checked with the reception staff the bed they confirmed my claim that the mattress was old. They changed the bed after but I spent most of my stay in a bad mattress. Besides the hotel provided supplies for the bathroom just when I arrived, after I had to ask at the reception. Overall disappointing.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
"Nice place, good stay"
Good location, desk people were great and room was nice size for Paris. Several nice restaurants in the area.
2 night trip Nov 12, 2012
JIm & Gayle
"Too many stars"
The hotel has four stars but should have three stars. The room was adequate but somewhat dated. The bathroom was very good. The hotel has AC but it did not work when I needed it. The hotel has WIFI but it did not work during my 5 day stay adding to my mobile telephone costs. A 4 star hotel should have concienge service but there was none available. Breakfast was not expensive but the quality of the cooked breakfast left much to be desired. On a positive note, the majority of the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. In summary, I know Paris quite well and have stayed in many hotels. I will not return to Hotel Auteuil Tour Eiffel again.
5 night trip Oct 23, 2012
"Don't stay here"
Dilapidated condition; isolated - impossible to get a taxi to come to the hotel before 9AM; dirty - hairs in sink and poor service - they missed a very important wake up call.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2012

"A pleasent stay!"
we had a pleasent stay, with few minor issues, like the AC did not work and the bed kept shaking when someone tried to even slowly move on it!
5 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Hashim
It was ideal location for wandering along Seine and up to Eiffel Tower. Taxis were readily available and the hotel arranged our taxi transport to the airport.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Seamus
Went with my daughter for a short trip. Nice and clean and comfortable hotel close to all the sights.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Claire
A great hotel for all the main sights. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms of a very high standard. Would highly recommend.5*
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
"Hotel away from everything"
Really not close to a good selection of shops restaurants etc. the staff were unfriendly and unengaging. Did not greet you when you walked in etc
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Terry
"Goodbye"
Water flowing in sinks are bad
8 night romance trip May 19, 2015
GOCHA
"Basic hotel, good location and facilities nearby."
This hotel is in a good location - close to Roland Garros, which is why we picked it. There are plenty of shops in the area, and plenty of cafes and restaurants, all of which we found friendly and welcoming to us with our very basic French (everyone spoke some level of English). The hotel itself is pretty basic, rooms can be a bit bare, and for me the bed was too hard (and I like a firm mattress), but it's clean and quiet and close to the Metro. The TV didn't work that well, but we didn't watch it, so that wasn't an issue. The bathroom was a little 'tired', some old cracked tiles, but the shower worked well and gel / shampoo are provided. Air conditioning only works when you have the windows shut, FYI. Nice to have a small fridge, some minibar items available, but we just used it to keep our own drinks cold. Staff were friendly and welcoming - they did try to overcharge us for breakfast, but it was rectified immediately and without question.
Other trip May 29, 2015
Emma
Nice clean and quite. 10 minutes walk to Eiffel tower.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Qin
"Great value hotel for a visit to Paris."
This hotel was very good value and we enjoyed our stay. On arrival, we discovered we were allocated a twin room, despite booking a queen size bed on Hotels.com. I was told that there were no other rooms available that night but we were upgraded to a superior room for the remainder of our stay. The hotel could do with a bit of a spruce up as there was several lights out in the corridors and the carpet was a little worse for wear but the worst problem for me was the water seeping through the plug in the sinks of both rooms. Inconvenient for shaving, but overall it wasn't too bad. The service from all staff was very good being helpful and polite. The breakfast was excellent with a good choice of cereals, pastries, meat, cheese and fruit. There was also a small offering of hot sausages and scrambled eggs if preferred. The location was great. Near many restaurants and short walk across a bridge will take you to Mirabeau Metro station, several shops, a very nice Shopping Mall and eateries. A bus will take you to the Eiffel Tower in about ten minute whilst another will take you through the city to several places of interest. We felt safe walking around the locality at night too. We would definitely consider staying here again.
3 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"Comfortable Room in Paris"
This hotel was beautifully located close to the Eiffel Tower. It's also surrounded around various nice restaurants and supermarkets. However the only issue with getting food from outside is that the mini fridge didn't even work that well. But nevertheless the staff were polite, helpful and kept the room in excellent state.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Sara
"Wonderfully well-located spot, comfortable room"
What a nice place! The metro station is just a few minutes walk and you can walk to the river and see the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower and it only takes a couple of minutes! Very well located! The room itself was also very comfortable, with a very big bathroom. I was in a twin room with my brother and we had enough room. The air conditioning was a bit noisy so it couldn't stay on all night but the room was clean and looked neat.
3 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Ronaldo
"pleased with situation of hotel and overall please"
happy good break people very friendly lots to do within local vicinity and easy access to transport
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
lorraine
The hotel was well located but not a good view from the window. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was not good value for money. Plenty of places to eat nearby in the evening.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice hotel, quiet location and friendly staff."
Myself and my fiancé came to Paris for a 4 night stay, so glad we got this hotel as it was everything we needed. With a good size room, fridge, safe, bath/shower is suited us nicely. The location was perfect so close to Eiffel Tower and UN building. X2 metro stops around 300m away from the hotel also a supermarket just a few minutes up the road. Staff were very friendly and the room was very clean. So glad we stayed here and would recommend to family and friends. We asked staff for a travel charger as we forgot ours and out came a box of chargers!!!! No cost just service and its a smile.
grizzlepuff
"Great 3 night stay!"
Stayed for 3 nights. Lovely hotel, friendly and helpful staff, very clean. Hotel was in a great location, 20minute walk to Eiffel Tower, 10minute walk to the metro. Would definitely stay in this hotel again, could not fault it. Don't understand how people can give bad feedback, there's nothing bad about it!!!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Hannah
"Ok hotel, bare bones but not bad for the price."
Not bad, not good. Acceptable considering price and location aren't bad
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Macca
"Waking up at 3 am"
A drunk guy woke up me and my mum at 3 am in the morning by cnocking at our door, after I called front desk he was still cnocking to other doors, he woke up entire floor, my mum was so scared she couldn't sleep after, next morning no one apologised and the staff didn t say anything, apart from that I liked the location, the hotel is situated in the one of the most expensive area in Paris.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"快適でした。"
日本人でも満足できるサービスの質です。室温が寒いと言ったら、すぐにヒーターを持ってきてもらえましたし、近所のオススメのレストランも教えてもらえました。
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
ひろ
"Reasonable hotel but not really 4 star."
OK quite nice room and beds but cracked tile in bathroom, only one plug point, coffee was not replaced two of the days, would not give it 4 stars except for the prices of the food and drink! Free wifi was good.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Perfect break in Paris"
The hotel was ideally placed for our trip. Metro nearby. The room was clean and restful. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were smooth & crisp. The windows opened - hurrah! The heating and air con unit could be adjusted - hurrah! The bathroom was spotless & the shower was powerful & easy to adjust. The breakfast was excellent. A wide range of continental options with a variety of breads and pastries. Beautiful scrambled egg & bacon and limitless good coffee. Juice, fruit, yoghurt, cold meats, cheese etc etc. 3 nights - no complaints.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
tina
"Nice Find"
Great Location at a reasonable price, definitely come back.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
CDW
"A very basic 4star"
Overall a nice and clean hotel, though very basic from service to comfort. quiet location is and proximity to station is the only plus point. Staff aren't the most informed and will not go out of their way to help either apart from one of them who was nice!
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Jas
"Would Come Back"
Loved, loved, loved being in this neighborhood. Few anglophone people that I noticed so I felt more in France than in the more touristy arrondissements. Near Marmottan, Guimet, and lovely little walking island in the middle of the Seine, Allee des Cynes with dogs, couples, babies. Beautiful public "eco" parks. Poshest arrondissement in Paris so clean, pretty architecture, some Belle Epoque and earlier still left. Hotel was clean, great bathrooms, comfortable, plenty of room to unpack and I had the smallest room in the hotel. Price reasonable, good value. Helpful multilingual staff. Little resto/bar in hotel with simple snacks but lots of bistrots nearby overlooking Seine. Will stay longer next time.
5 night trip Sep 27, 2014
susan
"Recovering in Paris"
I had an accident while holidaying in Paris. i had surgery then spent 5 days in hospital. I was then forced to stay in Paris for 2 weeks to recover before I was fit enough to fly home. I booked the hotel on Expedia and compared to other places I looked at in the same price bracket this hotel was head and shoulders above the others for the price. It is modern, well appointed and quiet. The neighbourhood is lovely and once you are familiar with the underground train system is not far from anywhere. A supermarket across the road, cafes and a good variety of different restaurants one block away.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Gerry
"Amazing location and friendly staff"
We stayed for 3 days and the hotel was placed very close to the Eiffel tower . Amazing location and restaurants near by. Staff were very friendly and helped us with everything we needed including printing and ironing . Must visit moulin rouge if you go Paris. We had an amazing trip and we thank the staff all the help
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
roxy and adrian
Great location friendly staff
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Peggy
"quiet location, well-run hotel"
As a frequent visitor to Paris, I generally prefer trying out a different hotel in new locations but had no reasons to regret a second stay. The staff were as friendly as I remember them being on my first stay five years ago, happy to indulge the rusty French of their foreign guests or switch to English and a range of other languages should this be required. Reception, bar staff and chamber maids were all ready to help. The facilities in the room and bathroom were up to date. The four stars are merited; this is not top end luxury but a good quality offer for travelling business people or families in my opinion.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Tony
"Good location, not much else."
When we first checked in, we noticed that the room sizes were pretty good, and when we walked out of the hotel and were able to see the Eiffel tower in a quiet neighbourhood, we were quite happy. However, that's about all that was good about the hotel. The beds were AWFUL, being about one grade above plywood. The floors were grimy (even though the bathrooms were quite clean), the temperature in the room is not adjustable, being either freezing or stifling hot depending on how the A/C in the hotel is working (or not working) that day, and the housekeeping was inconsistent.. And very unfriendly. As well, there is little personal storage, and the rooms do not include a clock/radio. Luckily we brought our own just in case. Also, there are literally NO amenities to speak of besides an outrageously expensive breakfast bar. No pool, no gym, nothing other than your room, really. If you don't mind sleeping on a rock-hard mattress and are all about location, then you should choose this hotel. It's a short walk and one train stop from the Eiffel Tower. You can get there in minutes.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Adam
"night staff"
Rest of the stay was good but night staff was very un professional and argue over the complaints. Room AC wasn't working and when asked. The attendant just make the excuse by saying no more room available and I can't do anything. Morning staff did nothing but saying sorry for the en convenience.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"It was very clean staff very friendly"
Very peaceful and relaxing and staff very pleasant and helpful
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Fantastic service and friendly staff"
The location is perfect for all the main sites as the RER C train is 6 minutes walk away (Ave. pres Kennedy). You are at the Eiffel tower in a few minutes! The hotel breakfast has a good selection buffet with lovely scrambled eggs, pancakes, croissants, a variety of teas and great strong filter coffee. The staff are very helpful and nothing is too much trouble. Will definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Carol Grivell
"just nice"
I had a standard room and it was nice and tidy, the beds were pretty good. My room faced the street so i heard a little noise but not too much. The staff were not so great in english and had no idea about public transport. The walk to the tower takes about 20 to 30 minutes. You have to walk to the next street to see it. I used the taxi a few times due to the time they started and its a bit too far from the tour group people i used. The wifi was ok i needed to log on every time i used it and it was slow at times. I could only get one device to work at a time. The decor is a little dated but clean. I did not have the breakfast as i thought it too much for what you were offered. They did not have scales to weigh my bags which i found annoying. There is a supermarket at the end of the street which was handy. There is public transport nearby its just that i did not have the time to work it out but am told its easy.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Eiffel Tower and Roland garros"
Very friendly and efficient staff...made us feel very welcome. The hotel is basic but clean. Chose it due to its proximity to Roland Garros but also Walking distance of Eiffel Tower.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Ele
"Great location, lovely staff"
Stayed two nights, enjoyed the hearty buffet breakfast. Room was very quiet. Staff were helpful and pleasant. Wireless internet worked well.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Jot
"Superb!"
wonderful haven for our Mother's day w/e to kick-off our French retreat. no other option for future visits to gaie Paris. the staff made us feel welcome from arrival to our departure. we loved the convenience of the location to start our tours from the Eiffel Tower and the many strolls along the Seine. a bientot!
4 night family trip May 8, 2014
Mother and Daughter
"Substandard hotel"
This hotel is in definite need of a make over. The wall paper in the hallways is falling down. The mold in the bathroom is horrible. The bathroom vent doesn't work. It's tired and drab. At most, this is a 2 star hotel. Very over priced - even for Paris.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Angela
"Not veryclose to metro"
Helpful staff, useful garage space. Ok room Had to ask for extra milk
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Lovely hotel just a short walk to the eiffel tower"
Lovely clean hotel just a short walk (about 15 minutes) to the eiffel tower. Rooms cleaned every day. Would definately be returning again soon. The staff were very helpful, one spent over an hour trying to sort out our transfers as they didnt turn up.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Auteuil Tour Eiffel"
Everything we expected,staff very friendly and helpful,central for sightseeing and eating out.Easy to find,do a bit of homework before travelling.Metro and Rer nearby,plenty of options including bus and trams.Safe area of the city. We had no problems during our two week stay,and would gladly use this hotel again.+++++
13 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Patrick
"Excellent location"
Excellent location easy reach to metro, taxi and bus stops. Easily reach all major attractions from this location and a 20min walk I the eiffle tower, defiantly worth walking. Only down side to location is restaurants not many eating places in this area especially after 11pm.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
smeets
"Good location. Few minutes from Mirabeau metro."
Spent a very nice weekend
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Convenient location in a quiet location"
The hotel is well located about 10 minute walk from the metro Maribeau - close to the Seine. Grocery stores, cafes, bakery close by. Hotel is clean, Rooms are big for Paris standard so are the bathrooms. Internet service in the room (free WiFi) appreciated. Staff helped us a lot and were very accomodating. There is a smell in all the rooms but they are cleaned everyday. They are renovating in part which will be welcomed. Elevators are big compared to what we have seen elsewhere. A bit out of all the attractions being in the 16ieme aroundissement but short metro ride to everything. We stayed there with a younger kid and felt very safe. We recommand it for a smaller budget and short stay.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013