All hotels in Pensacola Beach, Florida, United States of America
2 Via De Luna DrivePensacola BeachFL32561United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Rather comfortable
    Delicious food
"Excellent choice for the price"
We got a great deal on this room, so I wasn't expecting a lot. I was surprised at how nice the hotel was. Room was large and comfortable. Bedding was very clean. Toiletries were Neutragena brand products, and even included mouthwash. Everything was clean, and environmental services were constantly cleaning the carpets and flooring, which could easily stay dirty due to sand tracked in from the beach. I was very happy with my everything about my stay. This is not a "Five Star" hotel. However, they definitely deserve a five star rating given the quality and comfort provided for what you are paying. I will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2016
"Excellent time"
We had a wonderful stay. No complaints at all.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2016
Rosaura
"On the beach"
Location, location. Hotel is on one of America's most beautiful beaches. Our large King room had a balcony overlooking the beach and ocean. Restaurants and shops were easy walking distance. Helpful and friendly staff. Typical Hampton Inn breakfast. Facility could use some updating but location on the beach is the prime feature.
6 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
Alan
"the best"
We had an awesome time can't wait to come back
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
Jarrun
"First anniversary"
Hats off to Jay, Chelsea, Belinda, and all that took great care of us in 332. Bobby at the desk was great getting us an early ck-in. The staff in the breakfast area was the very BEST!!!
4 night romance trip Mar 31, 2016
Belinda
The hotel staff was very friendly, helpful, and accomodating. I called the hotel 45 minutes before arrival for an early check in. They said that they didn't have any of our room types available yet, but that they'd get housekeeping started on one right away to be ready when we got there. When we arrived very early, they had a room ready for us! The coffee bar was available around the clock and wonderful. The breakfast was amazing!
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
"Love Pensacola"
We stay here every time my family comes to Pensecola and it's always amazing. The beach access is great. You don't even have to leave property they have everything you need including two pools, a tiki bar, and beach access.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2016
Deborah
"Nice location, front desk service wasnt that good"
Nice stay for a good price!!
3 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2016
Jesus G
"Love the view"
This hotel was great friendly desk and helpful front desk,housekeeping was great loved coming back to a clean room everyday, the balcony was a great place to enjoy the ocean view after the days adventure
4 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
"Great Spring Break 2016"
we stayed here for 6 days and the weather was wonderful 78 to 80 degrees the whole time we were there within walking distance to shopping great restuarants
5 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
Edward
"Good price, not so comfortable though"
We are allergic to feathers and had to use the down alternative pillows in the room. These were very clumpy and flat. Neither my husband or I slept very well.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
"Hampton Inn Beachfront"
Everything was great except for the breakfast. The meat and eggs were gross. The comforters had red makeup spots on it. The rooms were clean and surrounding area was great. I didn't have to drive many times because everything was in walking distance.
3 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2016
Daesha
"Average"
Hotel was okay. Right on the beach which is always great. A variety of breakfast in the morning. Service was wonderful, asked to be moved into a non-smoking room and they moved us. However, the entire non-smoking room smelled like stale cigatette smoke. Rooms that face inland need an update to the rooms, not the bathrooms. I just feel like the price was a little to much, for an average hotel.
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2016
Ashley
"A great hotel!"
We are 100% satisfied. We will come back to this hotel. Staff are great and so are the food, accommodation, cables, wifi.. Great! Great!!
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2016
Jeannette
"Great getaway vacation spot"
Great location right on beach! So nice to get up and walk on the beach in the early morning. The Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Really nice breakfast variety. The hammocks were a nice touch. Relaxing to sit and read or just listen to waves. I will definitely come back!
4 night trip Mar 6, 2016
"Stay here!"
I was impressed when entering the lobby. I loved the laid back beach decor and atmosphere. The lobby opened up to a very nice pool deck and beach access. Our room seemed a little old but was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. I loved the coffee/ tea bar in the lobby. The home touches made the experience for me.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2016
"Hampton with a view"
We were here for a short visit. I appreciate the comfortable mattress the most--not too soft or too firm. The only thing the room is lacking is a proper desk chair and desk w/electric outlets for a computer, charging cell, etc. The Hampton is gulf front and has great facilities for enjoying the beach. Several restaurants are within walking distance. The hotel provides 24 hr. coffee and tea which I appreciate along with the ice water provided during the day. The breakfast is very good and the dining area looks out to the water. The pool area is spacious and you can walk to the adjoining Hilton facilities.
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
"relaxing"
Didn't spend too much time in the neighborhood. I went there to visit my son, who is in the Navy. We spent the weekend on the beach and just hanging out. Nice and relaxing.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2016
Diana
Beautiful view and room!
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
Nichole
"Beachfront bliss"
We were hoping for quiet, beauty and yet the nearness of eateries and some shops. We got it all! The white sand beach is steps away, several restaurants within walking dist, beautiful drives to take, great breakfast provided w opt of indoor or patio dining. And the comfy bed. Wonderful.... Stayed 9 nights!
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
Darlene
Enjoyed our stay..we went fishing at the pier, refreshed and relaxed at the hotel, enjoyed eating at Flounders across the street. The beach was beautiful and recommend getting a balcony to view the beautiful beach..can't wait to go again!
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
Breakfast was terrible. Otherwise fine for one night stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
Brandon
"Returning Again and again!"
Great place to stay. Friendly staff. Clean and delicious breakfast. Beautiful views. Easy beach access.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
Anita
"Right on beach, you can't go wrong"
Right on Pensacola beach. You walk right out on the sand. They also have 2 pools, one is heated. Breakfast was good. I think only negative we could see was having to pay a one dollar toll to cross back to main city via a bridge. Otherwise awesome location.
1 night family trip Jan 28, 2016
Benjamin
"Comfy place, nice people."
Excellent beach location, which provides a nice rest when working in the field. Within walking distance of many dining options, and attentive staff. The facility itself is showing some deferred maintenance, but kept well. (Some rooms have a musty, smoke smell - even in non-smoking.)
2 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
Wendy Darby
"Magnificent stay, will return!!!"
Having worked in customer service management the last 25 years before retiring, I would be proud to work for this hotel. From the front desk to room service and maintainance, everyone and everything was more than I could have hoped for. Everything was super clean,worked, and no odd smells. Breakfast was wonderful and offerings changed daily. Hotel was above and beyond!!!
4 night family trip Jan 25, 2016
"29th Anniversary getaway"
Quick get away. Will be back.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Evelyn
loved it, great stay!
3 night trip Jan 24, 2016
Hampton Inns are always great and this one didn't disappoint!
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2016
"One night in Pensacola Beach"
Great hotel. They put us in a beachfront room with a balcony--outstanding view. Very clean. Beds were very comfortable. Immediate access to the beach. Staff recommended an excellent restaurant. Definitely will stay there again.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2016
We joyed the area very much,beautiful beaches.Hotel excellent
3 night romance trip Jan 11, 2016
Eugene
Loved it! Would stay again in a heartbeat!
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Nicole
"Nice location"
The check-in process was smoothly however I had to do it twice because they assigned me a room already occupied or at least that was the impression because one phone was charging and the soap bar was used along with a towel. For the inconvenient I received a gift card with 20$ to spend there at a restaurant, I appreciate the gesture however in this case too something went wrong... the gift card was empty ah ah ah. No problem for me but they did not a good impression
Other trip Jan 8, 2016
Max
Hotel was clean, spacious rooms. If possible, choose the ocean side, with balcony. It's worth the view.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Not Provided
Great place to stay !!! Courteous and friendly staff
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Andres
"will come back"
Air condition didn't work really hot. Everything else was great
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
carlos
We loved the view of the beach and the convenience of being next door to great restaurants. We did not enjoy the noise of the neighbors next to our room. The water in the shower was not hot enough. Over all, we enjoyed our time at the beach and can not wait to go back.
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
"Nice Hotel On The Beach BUT..."
We were expecting our room to be ocean view but there wasn't anything in the description to negate that. We were disappointed the room wasn't ocean view (we had a parking lot view) but we were only staying 2 nights so we settled with the room we had. We tried to get our room changed but they were booked and didn't have any additional rooms available.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
Greg
"fine beach hotel"
Clean room. directly on beach. No complaints
1 night trip Nov 23, 2015
joseph
"Nice Beach Location"
Great location on the beach. We had a nice view from our oceanfront room. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Staff was nice and room was ready when we arrived. Our only complaint: Since this hotel is older - extra outlets had been added for charging devises. Unfortunately, they were worn to the point that plugs were loose. We had trouble keeping devises plugged in to charge. Also, the complimentary wifi was VERY SLOW...I have experienced this at other Hampton Inns as well.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Earline
"A good time"
We celebrated our first wedding anniversary by visiting Pensacola Beach
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Bryon
"Awesome stay except horrible breakfast!!"
All the staff were friendly and welcoming!! The hotel was nice and comfortable. The room was very spacious that included a mini fridge and microwave. Easy access to the beach and the hotel had two pools, one was heated we were told but we didn't have time to try them out. Our only compliant was the breakfast, it was not good at all, probably the worst breakfast we have ever had at a hotel. The only items we found edible were the waffles, which stuck because there was not any cooking spray provided for the waffle makers and sausage patties. The eggs and oatmeal were horrible!! I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a beach getaway and plan to have breakfast elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Hotel was run down, room was old and had a smell. It was not the typical Hampton Inn. I expected much more especially for the location on the beach.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
"We couldn't ask for more"
one of the best breaks we have had. the location and view was perfect - we took the gulf facing room. we all want to go back again - and stay at the same hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Neeta
"relaxing and refreshing"
It was much needed getaway, hotel staff was great, helpful and friendly. Restaurants was in walking distance.
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2015
We've stayed at this hotel three times and have always been happy with it. The rooms are clean and the front desk staff is great.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Nice hotel right on the beach. The room had a great view and we were able to see the sunrise. The staff was exceptionally nice as well. The room was nice and clean upon arrival. I would most certainly stay again. My only problem was the refrigerator wasn't plugged in and we didn't realize it because the light turned on, it ruined some food we had brought along on our road trip and the breakfast bar didn't have any BACON!
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
Dwayne
"Amazing hotel!"
I took my mom & daughter to stay a couple days on the way home. Every bit of our experience was amazing! Staff, service, the room, the view, the breakfast, coffee,tea & hot chocolate, references for shopping, site seeing and food!
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2015
Billie
"R and R in style!"
loved our ocean/beach view room with lovely balcony which we used daily. We are big Hampton Inn fans and always enjoy the breakfast buffet and loved eating outside on the patio. We needed a complete rest and found it there in Pensacola Beach. Never moved the car in four days as we could walk to all the great eateries nearby. This is now one of our favorite Hampton Inns.
4 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
"Beach Vacay!!"
Everything was amazing!! Really a wonderful experience!! Best weekend of my life!
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015