All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America
407 N. Virginia Street, Reno, NV, 89501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Ordinary amenities
    Breakfast is average
The rooms are ok, but the bathrooms need to be updated. I don't understand why they would renovate the rooms but not the bathrooms, which are just as important. The hallways need to be renovated as well.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
12 family members stayed at the Silver Legacy over the Thanksgiving holiday. It was a very relaxing Thanksgiving...Brew Pub was great meeting-up Wednesday evening and the buffet on Thanksgiving was outstanding. The Comedy Club was terrific. Also loved the Sports Bar area. Hotel staff are warm and friendly. We had a great time ! Our family decided not to cook this year, and this was a perfect stay for everyone.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Marilyn
It's nice to be able to smoke and relax inside your room not having to go outside
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Todd
"Best on the block."
Very relaxing, worth the money.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2015
Raymone
"Reno getaway"
We chose to go to Reno to get away from the holiday craziness and enjoyed our time. It was a little busy but it was all good!!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Excellent, relaxing, comfortable stay............."
The hotel was very good and well maintained rooms. The good part is that the parking and rooms connectivity is very good unlike Circus Circus. Went with family and the child play area is very close to Silver Legacy compared to Eldrado and Circus Circus. If you are going with kids then this is the right hotel out of these 3 hotels connected to each other. I did not face any issues with check-in or checkout like other reviewers complain that it is slow. Some complain the room is not neat or good, but the room they gave is as good as your home. No regrets selecting this hotel. I am very pleased and if I go to Reno again I will stay in this hotel again. They very minor complaints on few if the reviews with this hotel but they are not 100% correct as they might be expecting high end 5 star hotel features. As this is mention 3 and 1/2 star and it is way good for its price.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Venkata Subba Rao
"Nice hotel casino for the reno nightlife"
The hotel staff were wonderful. Always very helpful whenever we asked for anything!
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Catherine
"bad service"
Horrible! Outdated.. dirty bathrooms! Neighbors complained about everything. No fridge or free wifi.. they promised a bottle of champagne for my birthday and we never saw it. Will never stay here again!!!
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
"Clean hotel in the heart of Reno."
The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The casino area is clean and inviting. Awesome price.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2015
"Friendly, professional staff and beautiful rooms."
We stayed overnight in Reno because we went to see David Sedaris, and didn't want to drive home afterward. This is our second stay at Silver Legacy, and we were extremely pleased both times. Kirsten checked us in; she was delightful and she made us laugh. We stayed on the 23rd floor with a stunning view of west Reno. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable, and we were surprised with a split of champagne delivered to our room. Every single member of the Silver Legacy staff goes out of their way to make sure we are enjoying our stay. We plan on returning to Silver Legacy next time we want a little getaway.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Roxanne
"Not happy"
We will not be staying here again. The room smelled of smoke, and I reserved a non-smoking room. The bedding had food on it and the shower was clogged. A good place to gamble but to stay in the rooms I never will again. Over priced for such a bad room.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
EXCELLENT ON EVERYTHING
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Amos
"Comfortable and fun"
The restaurants were great, the room was comfortable and the hotel staff was awesome. The experience made our much needed getaway that much more memorable.
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Alina
"We dont stay anywhere else"
The room size was perfect! We had the room with the Jacuzzi tub next to the bed and it was SO relaxing! My husband and I feel refreshed and ready for reality.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
kim
"Good visit"
Great. Hussongs food only mediocre.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"If you're just looking for a room to sleep in."
Its a solid 3 star hotel room. This is just for the room. The room is so out dated, they haven't done any remodeling since they built the place. Which was 20 years ago. Once you walk into the rooms you can tell the room needs some help, the carpet looks worn the bathroom is blah. The decor is sad. And the price was pretty high even for a weekend. But it was the cheapest that night for all the casinos so we took it. Like I said it's a solid 3, the room is kept clean and if your looking for just a room to sleep in, then you found it.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2015
"Good for a weekend getaway"
We went for a overnight stay. It was nice to be close to other casinos. My only complaint is the casinos and the room felt very hot. Yes it was cold outside but why does it need to be so warm inside. Room was very clean and nice for a overnight stay. Yes I would come again.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Stacey
"LOVE the Silver Legacy!"
WONDERFUL!! We lost an already-paid night at GSR to stay at the Silver Legacy. A good choice!
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Rik
"disappointed"
I booked a King size room, for my husband and my 25 the anniversary, they only had a room with 2 queen beds,not what I paid for , I had to take it ,they had no king room , no laundry service bag , and had to ask for bath soap, none in room, I am very disappointed .
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Good hotel for overnight on route home.
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
"Fallen from grace..."
Booked a luxury king room 2 months in advance. When we showed up, promptly at check-in time, was told that they didn't have anymore king rooms. We got 2 queens (really romantic, ugh!) instead. We got up to our room and the toilet didn't work and the bathroom light was out. I complained and they reluctantly gave us a new room (although they wanted us to stay and fix the toilet). The second room (still a queen room) was not very clean. There was hair left in the tub from the previous, or the previous previous, occupant. Very disappointed with the quality of the rooms as I have stayed at the Silver Legacy in past years and I thought that it was quite nice. What a shame.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2015
This hotel was good for the price, you dont get a fancy hotel king size room or anything like that, no fridge in the room. Beds are very hard. But it will do for a night :)
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Marlene
The room next to our room had unattended children in there and they were yelling and screaming and we had to call hotel Security twice before anything was done. The noise went on from 10 to almost 2 in the morning.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"Smoky room"
Hotel room was in desperate need of a remodel and reeked of cigarette smoke despite it being a "non-smoking" room. Staff was nice though which was one highlight.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Miles
"Nice hotel on main strip"
Always stay there but this time didnt really appreciate the customer service by the lady that checked me in and the room i booked wasn't available so i got a different room with a broken tv and shower, really terrible.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
anonymous
"Perfect"
Situated between the Eldorado and Circus Circus with one walkway inside that joins them all. Lots of choices for eating, gambling and shows and shopping, Really a super location, Highly recommend it,
1 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2015
Barbara L
"Reno getaway"
Enjoyed the hotel and room very much. All of the hotel staff were great. My wife was at the hotel and in the room more than me as I was there on business. She states that the maids were exceptional in their service. The room was very clean and well maintained, she states that she did not mind walking on the carpet in her bare feet. We would like to have a bigger choice in TV channels and the toilet and the toilet had to be flushed twice many times due to the low water flow. We also felt the security guards at the elevators is a great idea. Thanks for the stay.
4 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Stayed 2 nights over Halloween.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Gregory
"Excellent value in Reno"
Silver Legacy is my default hotel when going to Reno. Central location, nice rooms for the money, good coffee, and their gym/spa is excellent and included in the resort fee. Staff went above what's expected to assure a pleasant stay. Sports book manager put on English football so we could see our club even though there was no betting line on the match.
3 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
"Best place to stay in nevada!"
We absolutly love the silver legacy. Cancelled our stay at palms in vegas once we got there and drove back to reno just to stay at the silver legacy again.everything about this resort casino is above average. The people that work there treated us like royalty. The resort is beautiful the rooms exceptionally clean well located for anything we wanted to do during our stay. Wouldn't suggest a stay anywhere else but here. The siver legacy resort and casino is top of the line, shows, casino, employees. A perfect score!! We will definitely come back. I wouldn't suggest staying anywhere but the silver legacy resort and casino.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
angie
"Very clean and good location"
Very placent and confortble
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
Garcia
"Annual October Birthday Getaway"
Annual birthday getaway, we chose Reno, Nev. We have stayed her on numerous occasions and are always satisfied with the our accommodations.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Sandy
"Oct 30 2015"
We were there for one night to go see a show.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"My Trip to Reno"
It was a wonderful stay.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
Nice place for the money. Would probably stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2015
Kenneth
lots to do. get your work done and go enjoy.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
"Just okay room-wise"
The casino, lobby are in good shape, the rooms are rather dated and very noisy with toilets flushing and showers running very loudly. Staff was helpful.
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2015
"Very nice hotel/casino but room was smoky"
Spent 3 nights here on business trip. No regrets. It was a fun environment. They honored my room request. This casino is linked to two others on the interior, which is nice, because the surrounding downtown streets are full of down-and-out folks looking for handouts or drugs or who knows what. At the hotel, I enjoyed using the hot tub each evening. Wish it stayed open past 8pm because after a busy day working, I had to choose between that and dinner first. Airport shuttle was free and easy. Was able to walk to UNR campus. Also, used city buses at 4th St. Station each day...short walk. My only complaint was that my "non-smoking" hotel room stunk of smoke! I asked for housekeeping to help, but they really couldn't. I should have asked for a new room, but was already settled in and didn't want to change.
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Doug
"Could use a make over"
At one time the Silver Legacy was the nicest facility in Reno. While the Casino, lobby, and restaurants remain in the upper tier of the region, the actual hotel rooms are in desperate need of a makeover. My particular room had not been vacuumed. Air vents were filthy. Good fitness area. Pool and spa were under whelming. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
The motel was great, but I would not go outside of the building again. Scary
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Location"
Daughter lives in an apartment across the street.
2 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
Bernard
"Quick trip"
I needed a place to stay at the last minute and the price was right. The accommodations were wonderful.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Rhonda
"Fun!"
Huge hotel. Very well maintained.
3 night trip Oct 20, 2015
"Great price"
Stayed for a conference. Nice hotel, great price, but downtown was not easy to get to with construction.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
"Never again"
Stayed in spa suite. It was located next to the housekeeping 4 door area where they clean linens etc. The banging started at seven in the morning and did not stop even after several complaints. Painting crew, slamming doors and moving empty laundry tubs in and out directly across from our room. Shame too because the room was charming but the noise was simply unbearable. I opened the door and told one of the crew to stop slamming doors and she just looked at me like I was insane. Front desk moved us and comped us a second night..... same thing the next morning. If you stay at silver legacy avoid a spa suite unless you don't like sleep.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
"Affordable mini-holiday"
A great mini-holiday for my husband and me. We are dealing with some health issues and stress from these. My husband suggested this trip for my birthday. We really enjoyed the "Pearl Bar" and the upgrade offer of a spa room. Definitely would stay here again, our room was exceptionally clean and staff welcoming.
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
There was food in front of my door from the previous persons room service and it was still there when I went to check out in the morning. Plus the sink was clogged and wouldn't drain. I've stayed here before and this was the first bad experience I've had but I don't think I will go again.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Everything was pretty good except the air conditioner didn't seem like it was throwing out cool air. But it really wasn't uncomfortable. We needed to switch irons because the iron didn't heat.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2015
Carmen
Nice hotel, great location, convenient to north Reno area and the University.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Van
We like staying at Silver Legacy. We reserved the Spa Suite which was very nice, but had to listen to the elevators and people getting on and off the elevators while in the room. Elevators made sleeping very difficult as they run all night long as would be expected. But overall this is our favorite hotel/casino in Reno. We don't gamble much but the food opportunities are good. The smoke bothers us as we come from an area that does not allow smoking so we always get headaches from the smoke. (not necessarily fault of hotel!)
Other trip Oct 20, 2015