All hotels in Reno, Nevada, United States of America

Delicious food
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"Not clean"
Bathroom tub had hair left over from previous guests TV was not working there were plastic glasses behind TV stand Not a clean place Staff did not offered to give us a different room. I will not come back
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
"Good stay"
Stay was good. Bed was great, and hotel staff was very polite and quick.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2016
Jose
Everything was great the only thing it was caned small
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Hernan
"Showers of Love"
Very nice except for the woman's hair in the bathtub I was greeted with and also raising the shower heads and putting more modern showerheads up would serve you well. I asked my son what impressed him most about his stay at the Grand Sierra Resort recently. He said the showerhead. Big and round like a plate. Probably 8 in. in diameter. I'm not kidding when I say people will stay at your Hotel because of the showerheads.
2 night trip Jan 15, 2016
Kurt
there was a baby crying all night in one room and on the other room I can hear everybody laughing
Other trip Jan 18, 2016
"Really bad experience"
Keys didnt work to get into the room. Horrable customer service! Tv didnt work, had to call someone to fix it. Bad overall, would never stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2016
Elisabete
"A Maze"
Something needs to be done with the parking here, by the time you are on the 3rd floor, you are already dizzy, going up a one way (actually it is a two way) ramp, enough to squeeze by. I don't like this hotel, mainly for its parking and many teenage prostitutes that walk the stairs and wait at the elevators for you!
Other trip Jan 13, 2016
Overall good stay would recommend to all.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2016
Alejandro
I liked this hotel but I thought the walls were really thin, I could hear the people from the next room through the vent which was super annoying. Plus they charge a resort fee which is dumb because we didn't use it.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Nice & comfy
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2016
michael
"Try this one!"
The room was lovely, the staff was helpful. The wedding party knocking on doors at 2am, not so much. Overall tho, a very nice place to stay.
2 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Teri
Didn't know what to expect in Reno. Girlfriend and I unfortunately made a cross country road trip due to a couple cancelled flights and stopped here pre-planned of weather held up in Tahoe. Figured maybe some gambling might also offset some costs... Hotel was packed full of children of varying ages screaming and running around. Could barely sleep all night the walls are paper thin and people just slamming their doors all night. If you run a hotel and casino in poor mans Vegas you best sound proof the place to keep the screams of children at two in the morning out.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
"Terrible beds and parking"
MATTRESSES are bad. 2 night stay was strongly affected by ON ONE getting a good night's sleep. We had 2 queen beds, 4 adults. The middle of the beds were the only place with support. Get within 1 1/2' from the sides and they either rolled off or had no back support. Parking is very challenging. Too many vehicles TOO BIG for spaces made parking BAD, THEN sqeezing out of our car was tough. We have a mid-size 2007 Taurus. Take away the terrible mattresses and hard parking I'd give a 4 out of 5 rating.
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
Fun New Years with friends
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
"Worst Hotel & Restaurant"
I've never been treated like such a low class citizen by not only hotel staff but the hotel restaurant "Kokapellis" in my life. The restaurant treated my boyfriend and I so horrible I cried at the table. We paid $200/night and within 10 minutes of being in our room we were walked in on by another couple. They were just as shocked as us to why we all had keys to the same room. The hotel had double booked us, and all we got was an "Oops it won't happen again". There were no room safes so we were afraid to leave anything of value in the room after the key copies were made. The restaurant told me I couldn't eat at the sushi bar because I was ordering off the sushi menu, then sat a family down in the same seats we were in and let them order off the Mexican food menu. I was told the Holiday Manager "Val" was just rude in general and that was why she had different ways of treating customers. Then when I asked for mine to go along with some more sour cream, I had ordered fajitas and had a lot left over, the waitress told me TWICE that I couldn't afford extra sour cream and walked off. Just an overall horrible experience and we will Never stay here or recommend the silver legacy hotel. No measures were taken by any kind of management to make things right.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Clint
"Going Downhill"
room was dirty when we arrived in room, No hot water in the morning, the elevators where not working properly all weekend, caused much undo stress. Lines on all floors to get an elevator, yes it was busy but the elevators 2 of them where no working at all and the other tow where not working correctly. We asked to use the Service elevators for safety. We did call front desk, security to file complaints with no fix or help. We will not be booking at this hotel again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
"Good hotel - bad card reader for our room spoiled"
We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 kids. We were in Reno for Ski and new year celebrations with friends. Hotel rooms were clean and all amenities were nice. Overall our stay was not that great due to our interaction with hotel front desk. This hotel needs to replace their lock card reader. We had to make number of trips to servicedesk to get a new key as card reader for our room was erratic. Finally when they called lock smith, he said its a known problem and you have to push the card down to make sure the card reader can read the card. Poor security personnel who came to our rescue were struggling too to unlock the room.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Dhanaji
"In casino"
Too crowded, elevator is not working waited one hour to get down from the 15th floor to the lobby elevators broken not so friendly security people.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
Not a great stay fluctuating temps in the shower and smoke smell all night while trying to sleep kept me up coughing!
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"well worth the $"
great hotel and great service. I'd read some bad reviews but my experience was very good for the 5 days or so I stayed. Housekeeping did overlook a pair of shoes left behind by the previous guests under the edge of my bed (yuck!) but they were rather hard to see. mistakes happen. otherwise, room was clean, smelled nice, big, great beds and pillows and great being connected to 2 other hotels so lots to see and do in there. why stay anywhere else when there are 3 connected hotels at this location and i have stated at eldorado there too. i'll be back to silver legacy again next trip to Reno. The gym there is top notch too!
5 night business trip Dec 22, 2015
"Overcrowded and loud"
We stayed over the holiday week, and the hotel was over crowded. The hallways to the rooms were loud, with adults and children talking and yelling through out the night- every night we were there. You can hear everything g thru the walls. There were people pushing and shoving and blocking the pathways to get to the restaraunts and casinos. There was garbage in all the hallways. Not sure if the staff just couldn't keep up or what, but next time we will stay next door at the El Dorado.
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
"Lukewarm water"
The two basic things I ask for in a hotel is a decent bed and hot water. The bed was fine, but the water was barely lukewarm both for my daughter's bath at night and my shower the next morning. There is just no excuse for that. I will never stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Kerry
"Dated and more like a two star hotel"
Hair on bathroom floor. Had to call housekeeping. The TV was flashing on and off. Had to have a tech come to room. Check in line was enormous. Paid for premium room with spa tub and the room was large but very dated. We heard the elevators all night.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Silver Legacy good bargain for the price!"
Room was good for the money, clean, well decorated.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2015
Anne
For my first time in Reno was perfect! Thanks! !
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Jacobo
Great stay, staff was courteous and professional. Room was a nice size and very comfortable, had a killer view from the 25th floor
3 night trip Dec 21, 2015
"Suprised and Unhappy"
chose hotel for the name, first time staying here and most probably last. the price you pay for this room that are not any different than staying at motel 6. should have proper staffing for a Christmas eve and should be able to accommodate guest who book two rooms together and have already paid for the room. gave me a room with weird smell either cigar or something wet and damp, went back downstairs to ask for another room but was treated as if it was my fault I came here. from be apologetic and accommodating I was moved from my family who were on 19th floor to 10th floor. no apology or coupons offered. should upgrade because restroom was very small very difficult to sit on toilet. there was an elderly couple that had to walk down the stairs from the 10th floor with 4 large bags, I did help them but the cleaning person should have at least notified desk to have someone help them if your elevators are full when you busy.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Rajendra
1. Like: Bed is firm, not like the others (too soft ) in the nearby hotels. Room size is OK. 2. Do not like: only 3 sets of towels in 4 person room.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Christmas First"
Had a nice time Christmas weekend, considering it was our Christmas without the kids.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Stefanie
"Holiday get away"
We were there for the holiday and it was fine until Christmas Eve. It became so crowded, one could hardly move thru the lobby, casino, etc. When we checked out, day after Xmas, we could not get an elevator (they were all filled by the time they reached our floor) and had to take the stairs down, five flights, with our luggage (4 large pieces). We are seniors and it was really hard on us. Some angels came along and helped us down. Thank you God!!
4 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
"Very friendly staff"
Our first night we were on the 4th floor and the noise coming from the machinery kept us up at night. We went to the front desk to explain and they had us in a new room and floor immediately. Cleaning staff was also very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
Joel
I love it!!
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
"Average"
I wanted a blanket and was charged $17 . There was no spare blankets in the room
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Sridhar G
I guess due to the holidays they didn't have enough parking spaces & the maid just did a fast job. Been here over 20 years and it was the worst experience I had with this hotel.
Other trip Dec 27, 2015
milton
Room was cold. Need more heat!
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
We have stayed at Silver Legacy before and been very happy. This trip our rooms felt old and outdated. The bathrooms had mold in the corners, in one of our three rooms the shower was broke, however repairs were done to it fairly quickly. Overall the rooms just felt old and a little....grimy.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Valerie
"Not so good"
Extra charges that doubled price - pile dirty towels in bath when arrived. With many other options, would not go back.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Evan
"Good value, best spot in DT Reno"
Silver Legacy is the best casino hotel in a section that dates itself. Not too busy despite lot of traffic with the annual wresting tournament. Easy to walk in dining options at walkway connecting all of the casinos (Circus Circus and El Dorado) The room was a little small but clean and good value for the price. Room service was fast and tasty (had breakfast only). Only annoying thing was the TV crapped out at 11:15am. Was it random? Seemed like it was Silver Legacy's way of saying "check out"!
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Conrad
"I did not like my stay"
I supposed to stay two nights at this hotel ,the reason I check out after 9 hours since I check in that I found bed bugs in my bed I can't forgive them cuz they ruin all my vacation trip .
Other trip Dec 24, 2015
"Best view"
The best part of our stay was the view of the mountains. Pay per view wasn't working couldn't enjoy that at night with the kids. They try to charge us for it when I called the help desk telling them the situation they had technical issues couldnt get it to work in 2 days that's a bummer.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
TOAN
"Worst BED EVER!"
Hotel is what you'd expect in a Reno casino - but the bed and pillows were awful. We were in so much pain after our stay we had to get massages to work out the tension when we got home. Awful.
Other trip Dec 22, 2015
There on a busy weekend. The staff was great and handled it very well. Our room was exactly as advertised.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Good would stay again
1 night trip Dec 11, 2015
"Good stay"
Ultimately it was good
4 night business trip Dec 6, 2015
hector J.
"Nice Hotel and Fun"
The room was clean and the furniture was descent, but the room was not so roomy but it had everything we needed.
Other trip Dec 12, 2015
Alex
Easy to find from freeway, convenient parking and entrance into building. Efficient, fast, friendly check-in. Beautiful, clean room. Easy check out. Great internet prices, easy and convenient booking process.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2015
So far the best hotel in Reno !!!!!
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
philip
Great Room huge Bathroom nice hot tub.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
"Reno Stay- good value"
One night arriving about 500pm- play a few slots - dinner then back to room
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
Great hotel, awesome staff. However, Resort fees and limited device internet connectivity (2 devices) does not make sense.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015