All hotels in Cave City, Kentucky, United States of America
801 Mammoth Cave St., Cave City, KY, 42127, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A GREAT place stay"
This hotel is better than your 100+ a night hotel
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
The staff was amazing! Miss Kay of the cleaning crew was so sweet!
todd
Clean, quiet, and comfortable -- what I expect for a hotel during travel.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Half way home"
We arrived about 6pm and were checked in promptly. They placed us in the room on the top floor furthest from the lobby but we thought they must be booked up. We left early the next morning and based on the parking lot that wasn't the case. The heat in the room was totally turned off and the outside temp was 37 so you know that can't be good. Breakfast and room quietness were great.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
new retiree
"I would stay again"
Stayed for 12 days, very nice stay. Very clean hotel and staff was awesome. Only complaint I had was that the pool was way too small.
12 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Great place to stay! Very clean"
A great hotel and great staff! Was here for 2 weeks on business and will definitely stay here on the return trip. Breakfast was one of the best at a hotel I've had. I highly recommend staying here!
Jody
"Great hotel close to mamouth cave!"
This hotel is a great place to stay! No complaints! The staff was friendly, everything was clean, the bed was very comfortable, the room was big, it was quiet, it was about 8 miles from mamouth cave, the breakfast had a lot of options, and the decorations and room layout was modern, it felt like we were staying in a higher class hotel for the price of a motel! **the pictures show a bathtub in the bedroom, but ours did not have that, just a modern style shower in the bathroom.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Megan
"Reasonably priced rooms with comfort!"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The room are neat and clean however layout for the King room was a little odd. Friendly staff and welcoming. I would definitely recommend staying here if are looking for a reasonably priced room with comfort.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Bonita
"Good value & new hotel"
Good value. A new hotel and our room was spacious. Close to Mammoth Cave, our destination. Didn't try the breakfast. Would stay again if in the area.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"A warm welcome set the stage."
Booked the room about 8pm while on the road. Arrived about midnight. The front desk clerk was waiting for our arrival and it was an unexpectedly warm welcome. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Couldn't ask for more for an a quick overnight stay.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"Satisfied"
Our stay was very comfortable. Hotel located in great area close to restaurants, travel via interstate to shopping and local recreational resources such as Mammoth Cave Park, Guntown Mountain, etc Staff very friendly and accommodated all of our needs. Only suggestion for improvement would be to nclude hot cereals for breakfast especially in winter months and greater fruit options.
4 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Merry
"great hotel all around"
we stayed several nights, the 2 Queen suite was quite spacious for the 4 of us. great location, close to the caves... the pool was a nice size for our small family to enjoy. breakfast was delicious too. we will book here again soon!
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Awesome!"
This hotel was one of the best I have ever stayed at. All staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The entire facility was very clean - to the point where employees were on their hands and knees cleaning the foyer! The variety of food at 'breakfast' was amazing - and delicious! I would not hesitate to stay again, and of course recommend this facility to family and friends!
3 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"happy stay"
A wonderful place to stay
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Christopher
"The Sleep Inn"
The pool is extremely small and full of chlorine. The game room is a bit of a rip off and too costly. Exercise room has a single olyptical , bike, and a treadmill. Everything else was amazing.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
ashley
"Nice hotel, not close to the beach."
You have to go above and being too get an excellent rating from me. That said, this hotel was all I expected, and was good. The indoor pool could have been warmer, and the breakfast was lacking a bit. I've seen better for less, and seen worse for more. The room was comfortable, and just a touch different from what I'm used to. I looked the room more than most.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"A clean and modern place to stay."
Very clean and comfortable rooms. Décor is modern. Staff was great. Breakfast included sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, and waffles. The pool area was nice but the pool is very small and could get crowded easily.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Top Notch"
Not far from Mammoth Cave. Dinosaur Land was pretty good too. That was only 2 minutes away. Restaurants across street. The motel was great, had an elevator and baggage carts. Room was really nice and bed comfortable. And the breakfast was waffles, eggs, sausage patties, English muffins, toast, cereal, fruit, coffee, juice and more (can't remember - too many). Staff was friendly. Only problem was I kept getting shocked because of the carpets. So I showed the staff what I do to prevent the pain and they were appreciative. It was worth the few dollars more. Was very quiet and the breakfast area was larger than most.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great hotel and great location"
We stayed at this hotel for three nights while visiting the caves in the area. The hotel was extremely clean and the room was perfect. I wasn't sure if I would care for the stand-up shower, but it was really nice. We had a King size bed, that was comfortable, but a little harder than what we are used to. This is just our personal preference and not knocking the comfort of the bed at all. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We ate breakfast there one time and ate at other places the rest of the time. We wanted a little more than what the hotel provided. What we did eat was good. The wireless connection was fine and easy to use. I had no issues with Internet connectivity. If we are ever in the area again, this hotel will be our first choice.
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Donald
"Good hotel to visit Mammoth cave"
Good hotel. Very close to the Mammoth cave. Righ off the expressway. Slow wifi , only in the lobby. No wifi in the rooms. 9 miles from the cave.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
RAHUL
Great place to stop and rest on a drive. Good breakfast, nice indoor pool.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"good location, easy access to highway"
we just needed a place to stay before getting back on the road. clean, good breakfast and when I requested a mini- fridge that worked .. One was delivered immediately ... Thanks
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Very good experience - I would stay here again."
I was passing through the area and only stayed at this hotel for one night. The lobby and common areas were clean and nicely decorated - new looking. The room was clean and very nice - nice high ceilings which made the room seem really big. My only interaction with staff was at check in and check out - staff were very nice. There are several places nearby to get a meal. (no restaurant on-site).
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"A+ to sleep inn & suites!"
We LOVED our stay at Sleep inn! The staff was super friendly, the continental breakfast was awesome, & our room was spectacular! Best hotel we have ever stayed in!
2 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
Kendyl
The hotel was beautiful and looked brand new. It was very comfortable and clean. Definitely recommend!
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"Friendly, helpful staff at a nice clean hotel."
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Appreciated the clean room and all the amenities that were available.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Julie A
"Great room small pool no hot tub"
Great room lots of space but small pool
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Tamra
"great hotel for our needs"
We arrived late after having been driving for about 6 hours. Check-in was quick and the staff was very friendly The room was big, bed very comfortable, and overall the room was clean. It was perfect for our needs and I would stay again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Very Nice. Would definitely go back"
Very Nice
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Philip
"Musty room"
The hotel was visually clean, but very musty odor which made those in the family with allergies miserable. The shower was great, tons of water flow, better than average.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
well travelled
"Very clean and comfortable hotel."
I was greeted with a smile and good service. Attendant at front desk even called me 15 minutes after I got to my room to see if everything was up to my expectations. Nice touch
G
Very nice, clean & comfortable room. Nicely decorated & well kept!
Phil
"Nice hotel, good price, clean, wireless iffy"
Nice hotel, good price, clean... elevator was out so you had to take the stairs and the wireless internet constantly bumped you off and you had to reconnect. Hotel staff checking in and out were ok.
"great"
Great hotel and great breakfast
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Mammouth Cave"
When my son and I arrived I was a bit skeptical what the hotel would be like, since it was so reasonably priced. I have to say I was very happy to see how pleasant the staff was, and how clean and nice the rooms were. And when they told me there was a free breakfast on top of all of that I was very surprised and happy.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Debbie
"nice overall hotel"
Very nice room for a decent price, continental breakfast was great.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Kenneth
"NICE"
very clean and comfy
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Ken
"Enjoyable stay"
Everything was very nice except the window Heater/air conditioner was really noisy. Staff was friendly and room was nice and clean. The pool was really, really small, but the pool and area were clean.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Excellent deal"
In this price range it's always a gamble, but this hotel is the exception to the rule that you get what you pay for, you actually get much more here. Rooms very clean, modern, at least on par with a Hampton Inn type. Smoke free, excellent breakfast, good service. My only minor complaint would be the size of the pool. Can't really call it a pool, more the size of a couple hot tubs. But not a showstopper, I'd book again in a minute.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
peter
"Nice room"
The room was much nicer than I expected. It is located near the interstate and several restaurants. The clerk was very informative about the area. I will definitely use this hotel again.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
charles
"A quick one-nighter."
We had a short but pleasant stay. The room was tall, narrow, and a bit creepy, but clean and comfortable. The beds and shower head were top-notch.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
"Clean comfortable and near the sights"
We stayed here during our trip to Mammoth Cave. This was clean, comfortable and pleasant. This was a newer hotel and we took advantage of the morning breakfast before we spent the day in the park. Note: If you are going to the Cave, book your tickets on line before you go. We missed one tour we wanted to take because it was sold out. Weekends sell out fast.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Ben
"perfect location for cave tours"
Hotel was within walking distance to food places. It was quiet and away from highway noise. Convenient to attractions.
3 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Gail
"Clean, friendly, affordable hotel!"
We had a fantastic stay. I'd say an above average continental breakfast. Very clean! Very friendly and helpful staff! The only thing slightly disappointing about this hotel is the size of the pool but it's still a very nice pool.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Ashley
"would stay again"
Nice place. 3rd floor water pressure sucks.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"great hotel"
first time staying at this hotel everything was really great
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Janet Monarque
"great place to stay"
Great
4 night romance trip Sep 15, 2014
"Very nice"
The only thing wrong with the hotel is that the pool is super small!!! If you want to swim with your kids pick a different hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
I loved it. It was class to everything and the staff was so friendly and willing to help. You could tell that they wanted their guests to feel comfortable.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Clean and modern at a great price."
Good location and great value. Right next to several restaurants and gas stations and fifteen minutes from the park. Very good!
Other trip Sep 14, 2014