All hotels in Lewisville, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here755 C Vista Ridge Mall Drive, Lewisville, TX, 75067, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms."
We were here visiting family for a week. The indoor pool was great (though hot tub did not work) and breakfast was wonderful. The staff were friendly and helpful despite the rough weather (ice and snow). We were very comfortable in our room (wish we had managed to book a 2 bedroom, though) and really enjoyed our stay. I used the laundry facilities and had not problems. It is located next to Vista Ridge Mall and lots of restaurants so the location was perfect. I would highly recommend this place for short or long term stays.
8 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Danielle
"What a gem!!"
Beautiful rooms, fantastic deal! My family stayed in a two room suite to attend graduation in Denton, and every aspect of the stay was perfect. We made good use of the living area and kitchen, and loved having two separate bathrooms. The beds were soooo comfortable, and the little touches like towels folded like swans and roses made of tissues were really nice. Our group consisted of grandparents, parents, and a young couple with a baby and we ALL loved it!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Great time in Lewisville"
Went to a family occasion. Grandkids and PopPop loved the heated pool. Breakfast was great. Only problem was we were at the end by the outside door where smokers started meeting at 5:30 am to smoke and discuss issues. Hard to sleep with that at the window. We'll get a more interior room next time.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Eugene
"Residence Inn and Kavanna ROCK!!"
The rooms were beyond amazing! Kavanna was the best hotel service rep I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! She went above and beyond for everything we needed! I would recommend Residence Inn for many reasons, but Kavanna is the #1 reason I will choose Residence Inn, EVERY TIME I'm in Lewisville!!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
JESSICA
"isquare"
Had a good stay
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Harold
"Charged 2 times"
I was upset the hotel charged my debit card for 110 dollars when I already had paid for the room thru hotels.com. It took 3 days for my funds to be available.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Very happy"
Very clean, big free breakfast and friendly staff
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the mall."
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice. It was better than we thought it would be. Very quiet. Very clean. We had the best experience we have ever had at a hotel. Thanks!!!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Had a great one night stay. Check in was smooth. My mom is handicap & the room was accessible. When I booked with hotels.com, they told me the room had a walk in shower, but it was a tub. That was difficult for my mom. The room was nice, clean, and spacious. The only suggestion I can think of is keeping the hallway floors vacuumed because that's people's first impression. Also, replace toilet paper after each visit. Both rolls in our room on arrival had only 1/4 of tissue left. We ran out by the morning & I had to go find a housekeeper to get toilet paper.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Erika
"We enjoyed our stay!"
We were pleased with this hotel. It had everything we needed and the staff was friendly and helpful. They had a very good breakfast with lots of variety.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"GREAT PROXIMITY TO MY FAMILY"
HOTEL AND STAFF WERE GREAT - NO COMPLAINTS - WISH I COULD HAVE MOVED IN
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2014
LINDA
"Great for a business stay"
I can here for an overnight work visit. The staff was friendly, the hotel was clean, and the hot tub was hot. I was happy. There are many bar/restaurants within a ten minute walk, which is perfectly convenient for me. I'll look forward to staying here next time I go to Lewisburg!
Response by Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville
Dear Jesse, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback, and I am excited that you enjoyed some of the best kept secrets in Lewisville, TX. We also look forward to your next stay at the Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville. Kind thanks, Brittany W. General Manager
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2013
"Great place for a business traveler."
Stayed two nights and loved the friendly staff and clean hotel. The light dinner was a nice touch and the breakfast was very good. Will stay here again.
Response by Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville
Dear Brian, Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay at the Residence Inn Lewisville. We are always happy to celebrate exciting feedback from valuable guests like yourself. I will be sure to share how much you enjoyed breakfast, dinner and housekeeping services at our hotel. If you are ever in town please don't hesitate to stop by. We look forward to having you stay with us again when travels bring you back to Lewisville! Sincerely, Brittany Wade General Manager
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
The pictures of room were creative photography at best. The room was much smaller than we expected but overal we enjoyed the hotel.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Shelly
"Awesome staff"
Great stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and very nice. Mattress was a little firm for me. Only negative experience was only one ice machine in the whole hotel and it was not working. However, room had a fridge with an ice maker but it had been turned off so we had to wait for it to make ice to cool our drinks.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Familiar"
The staff was friendly. The layout is familiar and homey. Its close to all kinds of restaurants, shopping and freeways. Great stay! I'd go back. Workout room was a tad on the cramped side but oh well.
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2013
Brian V
Staff were very accomodating. Breakfast was yummy. Beds/sleeper sofas were comfortable. The only downside was the indoor pool was unheated, but I received a followup email from the manager, and she promised to have that looked into, as it was supposed to be heated.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2013
Terris
"Not what it stated"
The room differed from what I booked online and the hotel refused to give the room that I booked even after I showed them the room description
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2013
Javier

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Dallas Lewisville

"Very Good Experience"
06/22/15 wanderingidiot Ashburn, Virginia
I was greeted in a friendly manner, by an agent who immediately acknowledged my platinum status with Marriott. I was provided a complimentary upgrade to a 2 bedroom suite. Each bedroom had its own full bathroom, and there was a full service kitchen/living room between the two bedrooms. On Mondays through Wednesdays, this Residence Inn offers a free breakfast buffet, as well as a complimentary happy hour. The happy hour occurs on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday each week. The one night I was able to join for happy hour, there was grilled sausage and vegetables, and beer & wine. The beer was Stella Artois in a bottle (I was expecting a lower end domestic beer on draft, so was pleasantly surprised). There are restaurants in the area, but none are truly walkable.
"Excellent Customer Service"
05/11/15 Bruce M Park Ridge, Illinois
For folks travelling to the Lewisville, TX area, look no further than the Residence Inn on Vista Ridge Mall Drive. Transportation is convenient and rates are competitive. More importantly, the staff is exceptional. As a road warrior who spent many days, weeks and months there – I always valued the management’s and staff’s warm and willing attitude. To be consistently greeted with a smile and inquiries about my needs was always appreciated. As properties go, this is what one should expect from a Residence Inn. The real joy was from the service of Shana, Elizabeth, Kivana and Janet.
"Great People"
05/08/15 marin198
The people at this establishment far surpass anything I've ever experienced... from the front counter, to the cooks, and the cleaners. Everyone is there to help you enjoy your stay. I love these people.
"Great everything!!"
04/08/15 BadcopBubby Cleveland, Ohio
We stayed here at the last minute, and were so glad we did! We have stayed at numerous Residence Inns, but this one really stands out. Most importantly, the staff were amazing. Every single person we encountered - the manager, every front desk person and anyone we encountered while there must take happy, friendly pills. I was in a good mood every day just based on my encounters with this hotel's staff. The rooms were comfortable, spacious and clean. We enjoyed the breakfast each morning (it seemed a grade above most Residence Inns), but unfortunately were never around for the social hour. Our kids loved the pool and we especially liked that there are many windows around the pool so it didn't feel closed in like some hotel pools. The rate was very decent, so we felt we got a really good value for our dollar. There are many hotels in this area, but if we are ever back we will definitely stay here again!
"Great people, comfortable place"
03/26/15 JGF621 Las Vegas, Nevada
The people at this hotel make it a pleasure to stay. From management to everyone else (including Kervana at the front desk) went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. We had our three year old grand-daughter with us and they made her day with a little gift. The social hour was very nice. Service was great and offerings were nice. Marriott is changing their standard, we're told, and they should just use this hotel as their model. (We've had some disappointments at another Residence Inn that interpreted the standard differently.) Everything else was good. Room was comfortable, beds were fine.
"First time and it won't be the last"
03/15/15 Wacoans Texas
I have never stayed in a Residence Inn before, but I will definitely be considering it as my first choice of hotels. The room prices were very affordable and above average in value. The breakfast options were great. Very friendly staff greeted and welcomed us each day. The indoor hotel pool and hot tub were well-maintained and a great temperature. There was a "social hour" in the evenings during the week that was nice. The bathrooms were a little small, but completely adequate. The beds were good and I slept well. We went during spring break and I was surprised how quiet the rooms were.
"Extremely Disappointed, Room booked over 6 months ago given away less than week before visit!"
11/24/14 Cassbella Bentonville, Arkansas
I have been a very LOYAL Marriott member over the last 15 years. For the last 5 years I have stayed at this hotel in Lewisville the week of Thanksgiving. I always book a 2 bedroom suite to accomodate my family that is traveling from out of state. We really enjoy the 2 bedroom option as it gives us privacy with separate bedrooms but also provides a common living space to gather in the mornings and evenings as a family. This is the entire reason why I chose Residence Inn over another Marriott property for the 2 bedroom option! Less than 1 week before my upcoming visit this week I was informed via EMAIL Marriott didn't even have the courtesy to call but sent an email with this description.......We are reaching out to you regarding your reservations. Do to some unexpected stay-overs, we unfortunately will not be able to accommodate your request for a double bed room. However, we are able to accommodate you into two single bedrooms at the price of one. If this does not meet your accommodation needs, we will be more than happy to assist with finding a hotel that can meet your request. I called and spoke to the manager Joe, he was UNABLE to help me book another Residence Inn with a double bedroom option in the DFW vicinity. This has left my family in a major bind during a holiday week where most holidays are booked! This experience has left a horrible taste in my mouth for Marriott. This is no way to treat loyal Marriott customers including Marriott Reward Members! Be warned when booking this hotel, even 6 months + out you may find yourself receiving an email less than 1 week before your arrival stating your room is NOT available.
11/09/14 Felipe R
The Residence Inns are never a disappointment. They are always huge, spacious, relaxing and just great. The modern ammenities, cleanliness and relaxing atmosphere with pools, business center to easily print things and social events and dinner are great. We always get greeted warmly, service is great and we never really have any complaints. We recently stayed at the Grapevine Gaylord, and I was not thrilled. I'd prefer the Lewisville Residence Inn any day. I have made this my hotel of choice when staying in Lewisville, and other locations are also just as excellent. Will definitely stay here again.
"Marriott Renaissance."
11/08/14 Upaunoz Quemado, New Mexico
Was disappointed. Not your typical Marriott property. Got in at 1:30 am and the air conditioner was broke. They did fix it the next day but the fact that it was broke in the first place was concerning. The bed was not the usual comfort that I see with these properties. Everything was clean tho.
"Quick Getaway"
08/09/14 Barry B Lewisville, Texas, United States
My Sister-in-law decided to visit my family for her birthday. She lives in New York City. She wanted to stay in the same place that she was at for my son's wedding over a year ago. So, we booked it. Then, her oldest daughter decided to come. And then, the other daughter was coming. We called the Residence Inn to change the reservation to a two bedroom. This place is very accommodating. They arrived, unpacked, and swimming pool was calling. It was so relaxing. The rest of the family arrived later. They all sat outside at the large porch with a couch and chairs, plus a long table where they talked and had a few beers. It was a nice family gathering. We even had dinner at the Inn. The next morning started my Sister-in-law's Birthday. To her surprise, her oldest son arrived for breakfast at the Inn. A great way to start a day. All the kids went in every direction with family members sightseeing. The adults did there thing. At night, all met for dinner and swimming. The pool is great. The hot tub was even better. The two bedroom room worked out great. My Sister-in-law's family was together with my wife. They spent the whole night talking. This went on for 2 more days. This Residence Inn had the best accommodation, breakfast, dinner, and gathering places at the same facility. This place has a mall for shopping directly behind it. Good for the mall walkers too. One of the kids used the exercise equipment in the hotel. I highly recommend this Residence Inn of Dallas in Lewisville, Texas if you're visiting, vacationing, or having a family gathering. It's close to the airport, shopping, and dining. Most shopping and dining is within a few miles from her. It's located at the crossroads of I35, StHwy 121, and the George W Bush highway. Your minutes away from most anything in the north Dallas area. I keep coming back to this Residence Inn because it's a great place to stay. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful. You don't need to find a place for breakfast or dinner if you don't feel like going out. Enjoy your stay and best wishes.