All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
3908 W Braker Ln, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Updated lobby, old rooms"
The room decor needs to be updated, the couch appeared to be very old. The bathroom and bedding was updated and are the only things that saved the room. It was also clean so that was nice.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Hotel staff was friendly, breakfast was good, gym was adequate and bed was comfortable. This was our 2nd time here and will definitely come back again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Lan
"GOOD"
Very nice hotel and awesome breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Canqun
"Get North Austin Business Done."
Love Hamptons - great room, great value and a solid breakfast in the morning too. Perfect place to stay when visiting IBM Austin for business, especially so because you don't have to cross the highway to get there.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Very clean and uptaded"
the only problem were the pillows .. Didn't like them at all.. Too soft ..other then that excellent hotel!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Unwanted $50 charge but great stay"
It was a great stay overall. But I still have this unwanted $50 charge that they never told me about.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Tanisha
"Lone Star Love"
As always, the Hampton Inn experience was exquisite!
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"pleasure"
the service and conditions at Hampton Inn were A+
2 night trip Jan 6, 2015
richard
"very nice hotel"
The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Would have liked to know in advance..."
We did not stay because we had requested a roll away bed and were told, at the moment of arriving, that they could not provide one. Nevertheless the staff was helpful when we decided we would not stay, as the roll away bed was necessary for our family. We would have liked to know in advance that this could not be done.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
M.Luisa
"Great hotel!"
We enjoyed our stay, would choose this hotel again!
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Cynthia
Great Location. Good Staff. Nice Place. Close enough to to downtown, but not too close. And close enough to North Austin and all the scenery.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Perfect"
Time to spend with our grandson! It was a perfect location and everything about the hotel was perfect!
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"We'll stay her again"
Very pleased with the hotel room, staff, and breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Tammy
"great hotel."
great place. the fact that it was so affordable as well was awesome.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2014
"We'll be back!"
My husband prefers Hampton Inn and this one definitely lived up to our expectations. The hotel staff was very friendly and very helpful. In addition to the breakfast buffet (great coffee!) and the lovely room, the hotel was pet friendly. They put us in a room right next to an exit which made life with two small dogs much simpler. On top of all these good things, we booked it for an amazing rate. While it was a little distant from the center of Austin, the hotel is right next to MOPAC which made the trip to other parts of Austin easy-peasy. I plan on returning for our future visits.
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Margaret
"Close to shopping and dining"
Great location. Close to The Domain and more. Hotel staffing was friendly. Lots ood options on the breakfast menu. Beds comfortable.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Bri
"amazing stay."
It was amazing. The whole experience was incredible.
"Travel to Austin"
We would be staying in the area for a few days. I had booked a room at this hotel for the first night. I was so impressed that on my last night through the area, I booked that night there also. Very comfortable, friendly staff, great breakfast, and nice comfortable breakfast area. The location provided great nearby dining selections. I will stay here again. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Orlando
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, would definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
KEN
"good location for our purposes of visiting family"
Clean, comfortable room, good breakfast, good parking.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
F and L
"Great location outside downtown"
The hotel was in a great location for us. There was a nice, big movie theater that we went to. Also a great little shopping center near by. We had to check out early the next day to drive home and I forgot a pair of boots in my room. I called as soon as I got home and realized I forgot them. Spoke to Kathy and she was so helpful. She checked and called back to let me know they found them and mailed to me that day...great service!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Carrye
"Perfect hotel"
The stay was wonderful. Room was pretty clean. The service people were very friendly. Last but not the least very good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Brief weekend stay"
Friendly service, clean and comfortable rooms. The free breakfast was nice.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great bang for your buck!"
I will continue to stay at this place when I visit Austin. Great bang for your buck!!!
Lauren
"Best Value"
Can't beat the price. Much higher quality than I was anticipating.
Caitlin
"Best hotel and breakfast ever for $72"
My wife and I were on a two day trip to Austin and saw this hotel online. We didn't want to spend over $100 so our choice was mostly based on price ($62 before tax) and that it didn't seem like a dump. But the employees were fabulous, it looked and smelled clean, breakfast was amazing and the room was spotless with extra flourishes you rarely see in hotel rooms. Highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Aaron
"Good hotel for work visits to Austin"
Once again got a handicap room (which I do not like) without being asked in advance and the hotel was relatively empty at the time. Staff are very polite and accommodating. breakfast is reasonable for this class of hotel. No good restaurants in walking distance although the Domain is very close to drive to.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Alan
"Nicest staff I've ever encountered"
The staff was very hospitable and accommodating. Rose, the evening manager, went out of her way to help us out with a booking error, and ended up saving us money. The hotel provided many perks including free breakfast, free beverages/fruit/snacks throughout the day, and free wifi. The gym was small but had everything you would need for a good workout. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Shannon
"Great stay.."
Nice place. Great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Great stay clean and friendly staff. Breakfast went well beyond a continental.
"Good stay"
Great room, quiet, and easily accessible to the freeway
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Loved it"
Hotel was great and conveniently located. Quiet location and excellent breakfast!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Hampton Stay"
Very comfortable stay and extremely helpful staff. Excellent b/f. Only complaint was the mattress could have been more firm.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Deepa
"Accessible find!"
Excellent accessible room with bathroom amenities which made my stay comfortable and safe. The room was very spacious, well-decorated with a very comfortable bed. The bathroom had safety bars, a "comfort height" toilet and a roll-in shower which afforded me a good environment for enjoying my stay with the safety features I need. Breakfast was very good, featuring several hot dishes, cereals, fruit, dairy products and a double waffle machine that worked well even for the morning crowd. The breakfast room was very well staffed and constantly resupplied. Front desk staff very accommodating, helpful and friendly. More expensive than our usual hotel stays, but worth it because of the quality of the features I need when I travel. We'd stay there again when we're in Austin. The location, near the Arboretum, provided every sort of retail shopping and restaurants of every kind.
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
diane
Excellent location, clean property and super friendly staff. Pillows are not great, they are the only thing i would change
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Julee
"Great hotel- great staff"
As always, Hampton Inns truly are a great place to stay.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Great hotel to stay at! Not too far from downtown and overall a very clean place. The staff was great and ready to answer any questions you may have.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nifty."
Very nice, service was right on !
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Very nice Hotel , very clean"
The hotel room was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
marya
Fabulous staff they made the stay. Really great desk staff.
3 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
james meek
"f"
soud price, nice hotel. but a little overestimated...
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
sobotta
Very nice. Exceptionally friendly staff. I will be back.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
brandy
"Austin Trip"
Very good, clean. Will stay there again. Would like to make a suggestion for breakfast options would be nice to have a gluten free bread, or pastry and cereal selection. And a dairy free milk option would have made this stay even better. Thank you!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"great location with friendly service"
Hotel was hot in hallways and elevator. Receptionist was very helpful and friendly. BReakfast was great. Bed was so comfortable. Only problem was the warmness of elevator and hallways whcih made it feel dirty. Other that that, it was all great. Close to the restaurants we wanted and shopping too.
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Laurie P
"close to all must-see sights"
very good place to stay
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Lebel
"Awesome Stay!!!"
Perfect for a person or family looking for a GREAT value! Will stay again if ever back in the Austin area. Breakfast was much for than I expected.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Bryan
"Excellent choice."
Stayed at this hotel for a weekend and found it to be very pleasant. It was quiet and relaxing. The room was roomy and clean. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Very Helpful, Good breakfast"
Overall was a good stay. However, was not exactly what I saw advertised in Hotels.com site despite a verbal communication about the beds, which is too bad because that's two strikes for Hotels.com.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
EL
"Loved it!!"
We stayed 1 night at Hampton then 3 nights at the Renaissance which was almost double the price. We liked the Hampton better. If it wasn't for our conference being at the Renaissance, we would have went back to the Hampton.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014