All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
3908 W Braker Ln, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"We'll be back!"
My husband prefers Hampton Inn and this one definitely lived up to our expectations. The hotel staff was very friendly and very helpful. In addition to the breakfast buffet (great coffee!) and the lovely room, the hotel was pet friendly. They put us in a room right next to an exit which made life with two small dogs much simpler. On top of all these good things, we booked it for an amazing rate. While it was a little distant from the center of Austin, the hotel is right next to MOPAC which made the trip to other parts of Austin easy-peasy. I plan on returning for our future visits.
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Margaret
"Close to shopping and dining"
Great location. Close to The Domain and more. Hotel staffing was friendly. Lots ood options on the breakfast menu. Beds comfortable.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Bri
"amazing stay."
It was amazing. The whole experience was incredible.
"Travel to Austin"
We would be staying in the area for a few days. I had booked a room at this hotel for the first night. I was so impressed that on my last night through the area, I booked that night there also. Very comfortable, friendly staff, great breakfast, and nice comfortable breakfast area. The location provided great nearby dining selections. I will stay here again. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Orlando
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, would definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
KEN
"good location for our purposes of visiting family"
Clean, comfortable room, good breakfast, good parking.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
F and L
"Great location outside downtown"
The hotel was in a great location for us. There was a nice, big movie theater that we went to. Also a great little shopping center near by. We had to check out early the next day to drive home and I forgot a pair of boots in my room. I called as soon as I got home and realized I forgot them. Spoke to Kathy and she was so helpful. She checked and called back to let me know they found them and mailed to me that day...great service!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Carrye
"Perfect hotel"
The stay was wonderful. Room was pretty clean. The service people were very friendly. Last but not the least very good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Brief weekend stay"
Friendly service, clean and comfortable rooms. The free breakfast was nice.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great bang for your buck!"
I will continue to stay at this place when I visit Austin. Great bang for your buck!!!
Lauren
"Best Value"
Can't beat the price. Much higher quality than I was anticipating.
Caitlin
"Best hotel and breakfast ever for $72"
My wife and I were on a two day trip to Austin and saw this hotel online. We didn't want to spend over $100 so our choice was mostly based on price ($62 before tax) and that it didn't seem like a dump. But the employees were fabulous, it looked and smelled clean, breakfast was amazing and the room was spotless with extra flourishes you rarely see in hotel rooms. Highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Aaron
"Good hotel for work visits to Austin"
Once again got a handicap room (which I do not like) without being asked in advance and the hotel was relatively empty at the time. Staff are very polite and accommodating. breakfast is reasonable for this class of hotel. No good restaurants in walking distance although the Domain is very close to drive to.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Alan
"Nicest staff I've ever encountered"
The staff was very hospitable and accommodating. Rose, the evening manager, went out of her way to help us out with a booking error, and ended up saving us money. The hotel provided many perks including free breakfast, free beverages/fruit/snacks throughout the day, and free wifi. The gym was small but had everything you would need for a good workout. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Shannon
"Great stay.."
Nice place. Great breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Great stay clean and friendly staff. Breakfast went well beyond a continental.
"Good stay"
Great room, quiet, and easily accessible to the freeway
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Loved it"
Hotel was great and conveniently located. Quiet location and excellent breakfast!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Hampton Stay"
Very comfortable stay and extremely helpful staff. Excellent b/f. Only complaint was the mattress could have been more firm.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Deepa
"Accessible find!"
Excellent accessible room with bathroom amenities which made my stay comfortable and safe. The room was very spacious, well-decorated with a very comfortable bed. The bathroom had safety bars, a "comfort height" toilet and a roll-in shower which afforded me a good environment for enjoying my stay with the safety features I need. Breakfast was very good, featuring several hot dishes, cereals, fruit, dairy products and a double waffle machine that worked well even for the morning crowd. The breakfast room was very well staffed and constantly resupplied. Front desk staff very accommodating, helpful and friendly. More expensive than our usual hotel stays, but worth it because of the quality of the features I need when I travel. We'd stay there again when we're in Austin. The location, near the Arboretum, provided every sort of retail shopping and restaurants of every kind.
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
diane
Excellent location, clean property and super friendly staff. Pillows are not great, they are the only thing i would change
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Julee
"Great hotel- great staff"
As always, Hampton Inns truly are a great place to stay.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Great hotel to stay at! Not too far from downtown and overall a very clean place. The staff was great and ready to answer any questions you may have.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nifty."
Very nice, service was right on !
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Very nice Hotel , very clean"
The hotel room was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
marya
Fabulous staff they made the stay. Really great desk staff.
3 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
james meek
"f"
soud price, nice hotel. but a little overestimated...
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
sobotta
Very nice. Exceptionally friendly staff. I will be back.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
brandy
"Austin Trip"
Very good, clean. Will stay there again. Would like to make a suggestion for breakfast options would be nice to have a gluten free bread, or pastry and cereal selection. And a dairy free milk option would have made this stay even better. Thank you!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"great location with friendly service"
Hotel was hot in hallways and elevator. Receptionist was very helpful and friendly. BReakfast was great. Bed was so comfortable. Only problem was the warmness of elevator and hallways whcih made it feel dirty. Other that that, it was all great. Close to the restaurants we wanted and shopping too.
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Laurie P
"close to all must-see sights"
very good place to stay
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Lebel
"Awesome Stay!!!"
Perfect for a person or family looking for a GREAT value! Will stay again if ever back in the Austin area. Breakfast was much for than I expected.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Bryan
"Excellent choice."
Stayed at this hotel for a weekend and found it to be very pleasant. It was quiet and relaxing. The room was roomy and clean. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Very Helpful, Good breakfast"
Overall was a good stay. However, was not exactly what I saw advertised in Hotels.com site despite a verbal communication about the beds, which is too bad because that's two strikes for Hotels.com.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
EL
"Loved it!!"
We stayed 1 night at Hampton then 3 nights at the Renaissance which was almost double the price. We liked the Hampton better. If it wasn't for our conference being at the Renaissance, we would have went back to the Hampton.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
We really enjoyed our stay! Hotel staff was amazing!!! It's not to far from downtown. Will def stay again. We like the Hampton inn downtown as well. this one is newer then the dt location love that! And with kids we didn't need to stay downtown and pay vallet. Enjoyed it recommend highly and we got a great rate!!!
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"great for business stays"
great for business stays
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Great Hotel for the price!!!!"
We booked 2 rooms for 4 adults and 1 child. The room was great size and very clean. They had the ac going before we got there so room was very comfortable. I recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a 5 star hotel on a 1 star budget!!! Will definetly stay here again!
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Rebecca Gibson
Beds and linens were wonderfully comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
JoAnn
"Inviting room, comfortable bed"
I enjoyed my stay in this new, clean hotel. The decor was pleasant to the eye and my bed was comfortable with a white duvet cover and soft fluffy pillows. The lobby and breakfast area where thoughtfully laid out with couches, tables and a bar type eating area. The food served at breakfast was more than the norm. We usually stay a little closer to UT, but for the price and comfort I'd drive a few minutes more.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Bonne
"super quiet"
We were on the 6th floor and never heard a car outside or a person in the hall. Excellent customer service. Quick check in.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"WONDERFUL WEEKEND"
Very Nice. Staff was wonderful .
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Katy
"Almost perfect"
I enjoyed almost everything about my stay. Friendly front desk staff, very comfortable room, and it was located in a great spot; just a short drive to shopping and Lake Austin. My one issue with my stay was the morning of check out (which is at noon). Housekeeping came knocking at my door at 11:15 am. The staff member had a smile on her face, but her face also came across as "would you please leave now so I can turn over this room." I politely told her we would be leaving at noon & that was the end of the encounter. There was no rudeness, but this had never happened to me before and it just caught me off guard.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Kayce S.
"Right where you need to be"
It was a last minute stay and worked out perfectly wonderful.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Highly recommended, staff and management are excellent!
5 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Clean, Comfortable, & Inexpensive"
The hotel staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. We were able to check in early and check out late. The room was clean and very comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Comfortable beds"
We enjoyed staying there. Have been there before and will use it again if we can. Good location and comfortable beds
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Moises Rios
"Good hotel, friendly staff"
This was one of our better hotel stays! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. On the way up our little one got carsick and while this hotel did not have a washer/dryer we were able to go next door to Homewood Suites and use their equipment with no problems at all. The breakfast was good and kept well stocked through the morning, my husband, son and myself all went down at separate times and had not trouble getting the things we wanted. My biggest complaint is the floors in our room were in desperate need of cleaning! The carpets felt sticky and our feet were black from walking on it. However, the beds were clean, as well as the rest of the room (bathroom etc.) and that's what really counts. If we return to the area we will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
JC
"Very nice hotel"
Enjoyed the stay. Hotel was clean and the room was roomy and comfortable. Beds were great!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
H-Town
Very comfortable and well kept hotel. The front desk service was amazing and my stay there was extremely relaxing. I will definitely stay there again. :)
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014