All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3908 W Braker Ln, Austin, TX, 78759, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Nifty."
Very nice, service was right on !
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Very nice Hotel , very clean"
The hotel room was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
marya
Fabulous staff they made the stay. Really great desk staff.
3 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
james meek
"f"
soud price, nice hotel. but a little overestimated...
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
sobotta
Very nice. Exceptionally friendly staff. I will be back.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
brandy
"Austin Trip"
Very good, clean. Will stay there again. Would like to make a suggestion for breakfast options would be nice to have a gluten free bread, or pastry and cereal selection. And a dairy free milk option would have made this stay even better. Thank you!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"great location with friendly service"
Hotel was hot in hallways and elevator. Receptionist was very helpful and friendly. BReakfast was great. Bed was so comfortable. Only problem was the warmness of elevator and hallways whcih made it feel dirty. Other that that, it was all great. Close to the restaurants we wanted and shopping too.
3 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Laurie P
"close to all must-see sights"
very good place to stay
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Lebel
"Awesome Stay!!!"
Perfect for a person or family looking for a GREAT value! Will stay again if ever back in the Austin area. Breakfast was much for than I expected.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Bryan
"Excellent choice."
Stayed at this hotel for a weekend and found it to be very pleasant. It was quiet and relaxing. The room was roomy and clean. The bed was comfortable.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
"Very Helpful, Good breakfast"
Overall was a good stay. However, was not exactly what I saw advertised in Hotels.com site despite a verbal communication about the beds, which is too bad because that's two strikes for Hotels.com.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
EL
"Loved it!!"
We stayed 1 night at Hampton then 3 nights at the Renaissance which was almost double the price. We liked the Hampton better. If it wasn't for our conference being at the Renaissance, we would have went back to the Hampton.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
We really enjoyed our stay! Hotel staff was amazing!!! It's not to far from downtown. Will def stay again. We like the Hampton inn downtown as well. this one is newer then the dt location love that! And with kids we didn't need to stay downtown and pay vallet. Enjoyed it recommend highly and we got a great rate!!!
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"great for business stays"
great for business stays
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Great Hotel for the price!!!!"
We booked 2 rooms for 4 adults and 1 child. The room was great size and very clean. They had the ac going before we got there so room was very comfortable. I recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a 5 star hotel on a 1 star budget!!! Will definetly stay here again!
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Rebecca Gibson
Beds and linens were wonderfully comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
JoAnn
"Inviting room, comfortable bed"
I enjoyed my stay in this new, clean hotel. The decor was pleasant to the eye and my bed was comfortable with a white duvet cover and soft fluffy pillows. The lobby and breakfast area where thoughtfully laid out with couches, tables and a bar type eating area. The food served at breakfast was more than the norm. We usually stay a little closer to UT, but for the price and comfort I'd drive a few minutes more.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Bonne
"super quiet"
We were on the 6th floor and never heard a car outside or a person in the hall. Excellent customer service. Quick check in.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"WONDERFUL WEEKEND"
Very Nice. Staff was wonderful .
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Katy
"Almost perfect"
I enjoyed almost everything about my stay. Friendly front desk staff, very comfortable room, and it was located in a great spot; just a short drive to shopping and Lake Austin. My one issue with my stay was the morning of check out (which is at noon). Housekeeping came knocking at my door at 11:15 am. The staff member had a smile on her face, but her face also came across as "would you please leave now so I can turn over this room." I politely told her we would be leaving at noon & that was the end of the encounter. There was no rudeness, but this had never happened to me before and it just caught me off guard.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Kayce S.
"Right where you need to be"
It was a last minute stay and worked out perfectly wonderful.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Highly recommended, staff and management are excellent!
5 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Clean, Comfortable, & Inexpensive"
The hotel staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. We were able to check in early and check out late. The room was clean and very comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Comfortable beds"
We enjoyed staying there. Have been there before and will use it again if we can. Good location and comfortable beds
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Moises Rios
"Good hotel, friendly staff"
This was one of our better hotel stays! The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. On the way up our little one got carsick and while this hotel did not have a washer/dryer we were able to go next door to Homewood Suites and use their equipment with no problems at all. The breakfast was good and kept well stocked through the morning, my husband, son and myself all went down at separate times and had not trouble getting the things we wanted. My biggest complaint is the floors in our room were in desperate need of cleaning! The carpets felt sticky and our feet were black from walking on it. However, the beds were clean, as well as the rest of the room (bathroom etc.) and that's what really counts. If we return to the area we will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
JC
"Very nice hotel"
Enjoyed the stay. Hotel was clean and the room was roomy and comfortable. Beds were great!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
H-Town
Very comfortable and well kept hotel. The front desk service was amazing and my stay there was extremely relaxing. I will definitely stay there again. :)
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great Place"
Employees were very helpful and very cheerful. Willing to help and service you. Room was great had a decent view, but be careful if you use the pool. The card reader may not work, and then you will have to rely on someone passing buy. Breakfast was your standard hotel breakfast. Overall I would stay there again. Actually this was my 2nd time at this Hotel.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
George Wankmueller
no complaints here. would stay again
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Good place for a short stay"
We stayed just one night before heading home and overall it was fine. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was ok but we've had better. Our complaint at breakfast was the juice was watered down and food was running low around 9am and breakfast is suppose to go til 10am. We headed down to the pool in the evening and it was pretty dirty with bugs and whatever else floated in it but that may be due to the recent rainstorm that was there. Also mosquitoes came swarming to us, but we are mosquito magnets, so we just heading back to the room. The room is in a great location close to shops and restaurants. There is construction close by so we woke up to sounds of machinery. Overall its a nice hotel for a short stay.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Saved the Day"
AC was out in the new apartment and the hotel was perfect.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
nick P
Great hotel for the price i paid. Paid twice as much the night before for the Howard Johnson which was not up to par with the Hampton. Highly recommend staying here if you need to be in the northwest area.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
There was such a great welcoming but when things started to go wrong the sincerity became less and less. I had to actually ask for compensation after my room became not hospitable due to a broken air conditioner. The second room I had was extremely loud with footsteps above me ALL night long. The bed was very comfortable and the location was great!
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Brie Jackson was there young lady there when we checked in and she was extremely friendly, helpful and polite. She said hello as soon as we walked in and continued to acknowledge everyone that came in. She is very good at multitasking and kept us informed of the progress of checking in and explained all of our options and everything your hotel had to offer. Brie was even helpful in suggestion a place to eat and gave us directions to the restaurant. The room was very clean, well stocked and peaceful. The air conditioner worked great which was a blessing since our stay was in mid July and it was extremely hot. The breakfast was delicious and was very impressive in the selection of food and drinks you offer. Thank you for the amazing rest, good breakfast and excellent hotel staff member Brie Jackson.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
B
"Enjoyed my stay"
Even though I had an issue booking the room in my mobile phone they were very accomidating! Nice room, very friendly night staff! Enjoyed breakfast both mornings of my stay. Perfect location for my trip! Thanks for the good nights rest.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Verdana
"Excellent, no complaints whatsoever. Great staff."
Room was very very clean, breakfast was nice. Staff made sure you had everything you needed. Booking was smooth with no problems. Can't say the same for the one by the airport, they took my money and still haven't paid me yet. But anyways this on the northwest Austin is excellent.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Ms. Hackney
"NICE STAY"
Clean and nice place....warm and fresh breakfast....I will surely come and stay again next time visiting Austin!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
excellent great staff
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
motorcyclewilly
"Almost perfect... Almost."
Great location! We selected this hotel for its location. The room was very clean and comfortable however, the AC was definitely not working properly. I had to get up twice in the middle of the night after waking up very hot. It felt like the fan ran constantly but did not get cool. Very disappointed! We also had an unexpected guest. We slept in after having a pretty late night when we had a knock at the door around 8:30-9:00 am. Before we had a chance to get out of bed, someone used the key and opened our room!!!! I was shocked! I knew it was the cleaning staff because I could hear them in other nearby rooms. Other than those 2 issues, we had a nice but short stay.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Will not return"
The room was not impressive, but what you would expect for $99 a night. The free breakfast was lousy, and the staff was not knowledgable about the hotel rooms. There is no DVD player in the room so if you wanted to watch a movie at night, you need to bring an HDMI cord. Will not return
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
"great place to stay"
Out room was great. The staff was very helpful, Great place to stay with young children.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Joseph Stewart
"Right for the Price"
I took advantage of a great deal and for the price I got a clean room with plenty of space. Standard hot breakfast was good. Unfortunately, the weight room a/c was either not working or set at a cool 85 degrees. Also, hotel.com had a computer glitch that allowed them to book rooms that did not exist so I did not get the double queen I wanted. Luckily, I was able to get a room. Some did not.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
mike
"comfortable room, reasonable price"
We needed a quick place to rest on a little family visit. It was nice, breakfast was good -- typical Hampton. I was irritated when it was explained to me in great detail that I would not be earning honors points because I booked through this site. I already knew that, but it was $30 cheaper. I would stay here again. It was the nicest place for the money in the Austin area that night.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Randy
We liked the friendly and professional assistance. Also, we had a clean and fresh room. The breakfast was good and the staff was very was right there to replenish food or other items. They also kept the area very clean.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"The most frendly and excellent customer service"
Beautiful,clean,great customer service. 15 minutes from Downtown.You will save yourselves lots of money!!
love to travel
Had a great time from moment we walked into the hotel...
"A Lot For the Money"
Stayed here with the family for one night. Quiet, clean, and decent breakfast. Will stay here again on future weekend trips to Austin.
"Easy to get to"
The hotel was very easy to find...had no problem at all!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great service and hot breakfast"
Everyone was nice at the hotel. Once we entered our room, the temperature was 79. After several minutes it rose to 80 having 4 people in the room. We adjusted the thermostat but after an hour and a half we contacted the front desk due to our room not cooling. They immediately came to correct the problem. We ended up moving rooms, and they gave us a bag of snacks and comped our room. I would have to say this is the best customer service we have ever received from hotel staff. The following morning when I inquired to ensure our card would be refunded as what was stated to us the previous night, the gentleman was not aware. He promptly stated he would retrain his staff and would e-mail Expedia to initiate our refund. Breakfast with sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, fresh fruit, etc was a plus. If we are ever in the area again, we will definitely stay here.
"Enjoyed My Stay"
My Famliy took a July 4th weekend trip. The location was great and the hotel was very clean. The beds were very comfortable. I enjoyed the hotel having fresh water and fruit in the lobby at all times. I would for sure stay again. There was a mix up with our reservations but Rose and Michael were very helpful and made the stay great.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014