All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
8633 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"airport convience"
Found your hotel very clean and comfortable. Some plane noise but to be expected staying on airport grounds. Only one night stay but it was very pleasant. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Mary Hahn
Great. The hotel was super only thing was the airport shuttle service was a little slow. Overall a nice place
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Perfectly good hotel with a twist"
The Hampton is a clean, convenient hotel. But I had an unpleasant surprise. By booking the room through hotels.com they would not allow me to do park and fly. Period. Even if I was willing to pay extra. The inflexibility was astounding.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Dale
"Surprisingly quiet"
Literally right next to PDX, so very convenient, but surprisingly quiet given the takeoffs and landings.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Fine for a short stay"
The hotel was fine for a one night stay between flights. Nothing special or outstanding about it, but perfectly acceptable. Rooms were clean, limited food was available for a very early flight, 24 hour shuttle.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
Tracy
"Highly Recommend When Traveling PDX"
The staff at this hotel was excellent and room was spotless. They made getting to the airport a breeze. Any time you fly through PDX, this is a great place to stay.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Ledford
"Hotel for early morning flight"
Nice comfortable room. Very early morning flight. Very helpful with airport shuttle.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Reed
"nice hotel close to the airport but quiet"
granddaughter was being inducted into the military. center and airport were nearby. easy access to both.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Great for an early morning fly-out"
handy and comfy for a flyout in the morning, hot breakfast not available for early morning departure; other items to grab and go
Other trip May 20, 2014
jeanie
"very nice comfortable room"
Everything was very nice and clean.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
BMF
Enjoyed my stay. Considering it was close to to the airport, it was pretty quiet. Staff was helpful. Breakfast was great; lots of choices
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
"Comfortable but needs new AC units"
Hampton's are always a consistently comfortable. This one was no exception, but I think time has come for the US hotel industry to start looking at better ways to Heat and Air Condition a Room. The Package Terminal units under the windows are so noisy in some places that I would rather freeze at night than be woken up by these things every half hour... Two words: Mini Split.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
"Close to shopping"
Very convenient and nice...staff friendly..Easy to find.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Valie
"Great price, location, and comfortable."
We stayed two nights because we arrived late and departed early so the airport location was vital.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Great Airport Hotel"
Nice people, convenient airport shuttle, comfy bed and pillows.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Phillip
Good value; airport noise is an issue but understandable.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2014
Angel
"Superior qaulity!"
Last minute we planned a stay to avoid weather delays in getting to airport. This hotel was not the most expensive, but had top of the line facilities. Very, clean, comfortable, and accommodating.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Jen
"convenient and clean"
Our stay at Hampton Inn was exactly what we needed. Close to the airport with a shuttle schedule that ran every half hour, we got to PDX in less than 20 minutes. The rooms were the cleanest looking and feeling I have seen in a long time. It was clear the people at the Hampton Inn Portland-Airport did as advertised. They state that not only clean sheets but the duvet covers are washed after every visitor. I believe them.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"A great stay"
A very comfortable stay, nice facility, very friendly staff and great breakfast. Only challenge is that it is right next to the runway...a little noisy.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Had a good time. Wish there was a restaurant in the hotel or at least a fridge in the room because we got snowed in somewhat. Lane the shuttle driver was AWESOME!
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Great Spot for a night stay"
We needed an airport hotel on a layover before flying out the next morning. The Hampton Inn was great. The desk staff was friendly, the rooms modern and clean, and the morning breakfast was just what we needed. Even their shuttle service drivers were cheery and helpful. Can't ask for much more. I did miss the fact they don't have a full restaurant but we grabbed some food at the airport before heading to the hotel -- and the airport has some really good food, even outside security. As airport hotels go, this is a good one.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"Best Hampton Ever"
Quiet even next to airport. Did not need hotel-provided earplugs. Staff friendly. Breakfast better than other Hampton Inns and one hour earlier on weekdays. Generous evening snacks including cold drinks. Will stay again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Airport stopover"
With free parking, WiFi and a good breakfast provided, together with the best location adjacent to the Airport what more could you ask for. Some areas being refurbished , but this did not impact on our stay.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Works as Advertised"
We used the Hampton Inn for a one night overnight before an early morning flight. It was perfect. The was coffee and breakfast food at 4AM. We could see the runway from our window, but the windows had double glass and we couldn't hear the planes. The staff was friendly and helpful. I'd do it again.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Lloyd
"Close to airport"
Not as good as other Hampton's we have stayed at. Really needs to be updated.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Clean and Comfortable"
The bed was super comfortable. The room was very clean. This was the best nights stay we have had in a long time. Very impressed with this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Mike and Diana
"Not ideal for business travelers"
No WiFi and the staff refused to solve the problem...otherwise OK. Close to the airport.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Comfortable but buffet and staff lacking"
Pros: Rooms and beds very clean and comfortable, large bathroom with plenty of space, quiet despite being beside airport, free shuttle to and from airport, large breakfast buffet Cons: all the hot items in the breakfast buffet were terrible. The eggs were cold and rubbery, the potatoes tasted they were pulled from the freezer and thrown in the micro for a few minutes, sausage gravy was not good. The next day the French toast again tasted like it had been pulled from a freezer and was warmed in a micro. Disappointing since we stay at Hampton Inn for it's breakfast selection. Also, the front desk staff was not very knowledgable. My dad asked for a paper and the clerk just basically shrugged and said he guessed it didn't come that day. We asked the same guy about other things and he didn't even direct us on where to find answers, he just said he didn't know.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Connie
The room was great and the people were friendly. Would stay again and recommend it to anyone!
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
"Declining"
I have stayed at this hotel on many occasions. The hotel ha become less desirable with time. The Wi-Fi is substandard and unreliable, the breakfast is of less quality and selection. However, the staff is still wonderful, the rooms are quite clean and comfortable and you can't beat the location if you are traveling from or to the airport. Wi'Fi is VERY important to me, so I am considering other options with my next trip.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"My stay at the hotel, by me"
Got into town too early to check in, they held my luggage and "pre-checked" me in. Very nice. They called a cab for me to take me to my meeting. Best motel line in the business for all aspects and value.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Smilinguy
"easy overnight near airport"
Good place near the airport. Odd that you have to walk to the Sheraton next door to use their fitness room.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
Better if they have refrigerator in room and guest laundry.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"I am now a Hampton Inn fan"
On an extended vacation staying in various locations, this was the second Hampton Inn I booked. This one, just like the first exceeded my expectations. The room was sparkling clean and I loved the fresh white linens and duvet. The location was very close to the airport which made my departure the second morning very convenient. The staff was not exactly "friendly" at either location which didnt match up with the appearance, but they were not "unfriendly" so I guess that was fine. I appreciated that breakfast was fresh and well attended.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Excellent Hotel, very clean and affordable"
Stayed here for one night as was pleased to find the room was modern and well appointed. Very clean and as it turned out and upscale compared to others in the area. Breakfast was very good with many choices. The line was also short. I am hoping as people read reviews they don't become dining room campers. Tables are always at a premium and to see families hanging out after they have eaten or just sitting surfing the web is my only hint to reviewers. Go back to your room to surf the web and free up a table please. Note: Airplane noise is very low and not a key issue. Much less than I would have thought being build right next to the runway.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
JIM
"nice hotelnear airport"
needed a hotel near airport. always like to stay at hamptons because of free breakfast, workout facility, and pool
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
trishg
"A pleasant experience"
We had a very pleasant stay and the staff was very helpful and professional.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Hotel"
Quite good people are nice , breakfast good for the money, didnt hear flight sound at all
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
I Realy enjoyed my stay.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
sylvia
Overall good. Staff didn't hesitate to change our 1st room. That one had a bad smell. The second room was just fine.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2013
"Okay room, a little expensive for what you get."
Our first impression of the hotel was the awful smell in the hallway. We thought we were in a smoking hallway but that was not the case, it just stunk. The room was average, the bed did however have a nice duvet cover. We needed to do laundry during our stay but had to drive to a partner hotel by the cascade station to do this, which was inconvenient. We also has kids that wanted to go swimming but the hotel pool is outside and it was not warm enough. We were referred to their neighboring hotel The Sheridan to use their facilities, again just a little inconvenient. Probably will not be staying there again.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"nice"
nice place & close to the airport. enjoyed king bed with the sofa with a hide-a-bed
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"5 minute access to Portland airport via shuttle!"
Easy registration upon arrival. Comfortable, very "cushy" bed! Odd "boxes" on wall in room and in bathroom showing alarm, fire, (incorrect) time ... I received no explanation about these boxes/panels upon check-in, so I didn't touch them. My wake up call was arranged through the young man at the front desk. Restaurant next door at Sheraton. Overall ... No complaints. Nothing fancy. Kind of pricey or not many frills, but I'd return because of the very easy access to the airport.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Ok not the best.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Hampton Inns do a great job!"
Have had very good experiences at Hampton Inns, and this was no exception - very friendly staff, clean and modern facilities - surprisingly good continental breakfast and coffee. A great deal for the competitive pricing!! (With nice touches - newspapers delivered to every door; cookies - and 24-hour coffee - in the lobby; computers to print your boarding passes...)
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Having to Wait"
I arrived at the hotel after the listed check in time and was asked to wait for the room to be ready. I had just done a long and grueling mud run and was dirty and tired. I waited for about 30 minutes, which felt like an eternity when all I wanted to do was get clean and rest. The rest of the stay was fine.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Lorrie
"sleep alongside the runway"
Rooms face an active runway of Portland International Airport. Jets sounded like they were landing in the hallway.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Airport lodging so not much to say about neighborhood. Sheraton next door did have good restaurant, food was good and got 10% off for being at Hampton
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Sue
"Nice hotel, close to airport."
Comfortable room, friendly staff. Really appreciated the prompt shuttle service to the airport.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Nice Hotel, Good airport location."
The hotel was very clean, and the location is great for travelers. Very good complimentary breakfast. Clean rooms, comfortable beds. Would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013