All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8629 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The overal experience was great. The only issue I had was the shower drain made girggling noises through out the night
Other trip May 27, 2014
Ray
"Booked for me and pleasantly surprised"
I checked in and it's very nice. Very large room and very well appointed. Convention center is walk-able which is a big plus.
5 night business trip May 15, 2014
Denise
"Very nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff."
I was very happy within my stay at this hotel. Room was very comfortable, well-appointed and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Restaurant and food service was quite good but a bit disorganized and error prone on a couple of occasions. However, errors that were made were corrected when pointed out. Bar service was also quite good. I would stay at this hotel again
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Don't stay here !!"
Don't stay here
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Stevie Taylor
"Good place, eat somewhere else"
The hotel and staff are very good. The ambiance was a little cheesy in my opinion. I would recommend eating at another location other than the hotel's restaurant as I was unimpressed by both the quality and price of the food.
3 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Close to convention center"
Close to convention center away from hordes of people
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Nice hotel. Great Staff."
Very nice hotel. Staff very friendly and accommodating. The only negative would be the room size is a little tight. We stayed in the "Tower" and one would think its slightly bigger, it is only because of the bay window. I would stay here again just not the tower.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Otis
I was frustrated there wasn't a refrigerator, especially now days and in Florida. Also there wasn't a table in our room. The bathroom fan was not functional. We couldn't lower the air conditioning level was set at 65 which was ok but still muggy being on the 7th floor. The location was nice. Bed was comfortable.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Good day, Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us. I truly apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced. I can assure you that your comments will help us succeed in this venture. I hope you enjoyed the rest of our amenities and all that Orlando has to offer. Again thank you for your review.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Angela Kocher
"close to all must-see sights"
it was great. There are tons of restaurants and things to do around the hotel. It is very central.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice hotel, depending on the room"
Staff was very nice, nice looking room and comfortable, however, the only complains we had was: Cable would go out for minutes with no signal, termostat was not working, room was extremely cold, no free internet.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Juan
"Good location,but terrible beds"
Terrible beds and poor air conditioning,it is expensive
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and sharing your experience. You indicated in your response that the bed quality was unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and lack of rest. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
eduardo
"Ok... but not worth what I spent!"
We arrived a little early not knowing the exact time of check in and was told we would receive a call in 15-20 minutes when our room was ready. 3 hours later NO CALL! Also even the TV in our room had a unclear picture on most channels.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Enjoyed Stay at the castle!"
Spent the weekend there and had the best time with my boyfriend. Everything was nice from the lobby, to the bar lounges,to the pool and rooms were clean and comfy! Can't wait to visit again soon.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Franny
"Excellent choice for International Drive lodging"
The Castle Hotel does an excellent job of providing a high quality lodging experience in a challenging environment of a high-density, family oriented, theme park adventurers. The property has a very unique look, inside and out, and has great amenities. The gym is small but has everything needed for a good on-travel workout. The Bistro restaurant provided an EXCELLENT breakfast that was healthy, delicious, and reasonably priced. I would go back to Orlando just to have breakfast there! My hats off to Carmilo and the charming young lady who work in the Bistro for the exceptional quality of service they provided all of the guests I observed dining there. Truly a distinction in any major city, but especially so in the theme park madness of International Drive. Travel Hint: Although official address is International Drive, use GPS address of "intersection Universal Blvd and Austrian Row" to avoid the massive traffic of International Drive and Sand Lake Road.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"No Parking"
We got to the hotel around 10pm after dinner. We drove around the parking lot for 15 minutes and were unable to find parking. I asked hotel staff if there was a valet or alternative parking somewhere and he said no. he basic told us we would have to keep driving around until some one left. Needless to say I just cancel my reservation and when home. This may be a pretty hotel, but service is definitely not 4 star. More like 2 star.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
I wanted to thank you for your review. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the parking lot and customer service. I can assure you that we take these matters very seriously, and they have been addressed. I hope in the future you’ll revisit the hotel and we’ll be able to provide a more comfortable stay.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Not as good as once was"
We have stayed at this hotel through every owner ship it has had this has to be the worst condition I have seen here. First off elevator is broken once we hot to the room there was hair all over the linens but we checked in late so we dealt with it. But the worse part is we were on the ninth floor we had zero water pressure. I had to finish my bath with bottled water the water stopped during my shower the rest of my family was able to shower with the very weak water pressure more like a drizzle upon check out there was three families from our floor every family said the same thing the desk clerk took our names and room number and would give them to manager to call us still no call or nothing this use to be a beautiful hotel and its still pretty to look at but it stops there
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. Feedback like yours allows us to continue to improve with the goal of providing a flawless guest experience for each person that comes through our doors. Please rest assured that we have addressed the issue and I can assure you it’s at a comfortable pressure for you to enjoy on your next visit.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
rick
"Botique hotel popular with high school sport teams"
I waited 45 minutes in line to check in. There were only 2 people checking people in on a Friday evening with a Miami Hurricane bowl game in town that weekend. There were a lot of high school sport teams staying at the hotel. Everywhere I turned, there were groups of high school students and piles of sport bags. The small lobby was cramped.The hotel was recently renovated so everything was new and clean. I liked that very much but that being said, I will say the décor is rather tacky. There are no refrigerators in the rooms and no place within walking distance to buy milk, etc. On the weekend we stayed, one could walk faster than one could drive. The traffic was extremely slow and driving to the closest convenience store was quite a hassle. Overall, cleanliness is the most important factor for me. The next time I visit Orlando, if I can find another hotel that is new or newly renovated and has a refrigerator in the room, I will opt for that hotel. If I cannot find such a hotel, and it's a slow season or time (if there is such a thing in Orlando) to avoid the long wait to check in, then I will return to this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Liked the hotel and location. Breakfast area was uncomfortable, small space with too many tables and understaffed to serve morning meals. Front desk staff seemed unprofessional at check in. Overall decent hotel. Good location.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"needs updating"
Overall a pretty nice place to stay, great location, and cool castle feel, but definitely could use some updates and repairs, also we found some subway napkins from the previous guest in one of the drawers, kinda gross...
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Good
4 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Marval
"Best part of International Drive"
Many restaurants and shops within walking distance. SeaWorld and Universal are approx 10mins away. Beds are comfortable, view of pool was nice. It is worth paying extra for the breakfast buffet. Kids had fun in pool. Will be back!
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
JCorral
"nice overnight stay"
Have no complaints room was princessy and breakfast in morning good.convenient to theme parks and vitos chop house right in front of hotel.The best steak ever.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
diane
"Close to Seaworld attractions"
Overall we were satisfied with the hotel, the room and the staff.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"BRING YOUR OWN PILLOWS...."
THE HOTEL ITSELF WAS OK ... THE BED AND PILLOWS WERE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.... AFTER A LONG DAY OF RUNNING AROUND WITH THE FAMILY... YOU REALLY WOULD LIKE A GOOD NITE SLEEP, BUT THIS WAS NOT THE CASE.... I PROBABLY WONT COME BACK UNLESS THEY DROP THEIR RATE DOWN A LOT....
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
It was amazing
3 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"Pretty good"
Its nothing extraordinary, but the pool was nice, bathroom was clean, had enough towels, but the room was smaller than expected
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Noah
"Great value, located walking distance to lots of p"
For the price we paid, and the location, ease walking access to Idrive spots, this hotel was a great value!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Childless Adults Beware"
The rooms were cheaply renovated with outdated fixtures. Our coffee maker didn't work. It may look like a castle on the outside, but the inside is shabby and old. The bedding was the only nice thing in our room. There are also A LOT of families with children at this hotel so if you're expecting a quiet stay then go somewhere else.
1 night business trip May 26, 2013
Danielle
"Good location for convention center business"
The Holiday Inn Castle in Orlando was a very comfortable and convenient place to stay for access to the convention center. Lots of good restaurants and shops in the area and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely consider staying at this hotel in the future.
2 night business trip May 21, 2013
"this was sooo not worth the price!"
the hotel is very old. it was due for renovations years ago. carpets are old and stained. bathroom is very dated and not up to date with cauking etc the bedding .... very very outdated: the mattress was lumpy, the comforter was grey and the sheets were very worn out. the most outrages is the service. especially watch for scam: i asked the doorman for a taxi and he tried to put me into a shady limo that was hanging around the hotel. when i asked for a city taxi he lost intetest in helping further. i picked a taxi that was dropping off another customer. btw that limo vehicle is often parked in the vip parking of the hotel :(.
3 night business trip May 18, 2013
Angela
"very enjoyable stay"
my wife and son had a beautiful time .....but had alittle prob with the dvd player. overall it was excellent and my son enjoyed the pool.
Other trip May 17, 2013
date
"Total fun"
Me and my friends had a blast!! We love the area, the hotel was amazing! Definitely we are gonna visit again :)
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
Emily
This hotel was beautiful. My boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay. The location was great and the bed was comfortable. We didn't want to gey out of it.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Annestacia
"Pleasantly surprised!"
I was surprised when we entered the hotel - I thought with the Castle theme and Orlando location near convention center the hotel would be tacky and worn. I was mistaken! It was up to date, more upscale than anticipated, nice bed linens and pillows. Best surprise was the 9th floor open deck where you could take in Disney fireworks. Great location walking distance to all our favorite restaurants. Easy drive to convention center and free parking was a great perk after all we paid at convention center. Pool was festive and clean. Staff very polite and accommodating.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Diana
"just for looks"
Not what we expected. All thier company money went towards the castle look on the outside. The room is completely basic. Bathroom had mold behind the sink and other areas. Breakfast package is a waste. They want you to pay for food that is considered free from other hotels. $11 for toast and cold eggs. They only have 1 bus and it returns you to the hotel at 8:30. Magic kingdom fireworks starts at 9 and 10. A waste.. no fridge no microwave but for an additional $15 a night they will bring you one.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
"I-Drive Walk-around"
I had a work event at Cafe Tu Tu Tangos next to The Castle, so I got a room for my family to stay at for the night. The vending machines did not take dollars, so my husband had to go to every floor to find a machine that accepted dollar bills (that was the solution that the front desk suggested). The bartender at the outside bar was very nice and friendly. I don't remember his name, but he was a caucasian bald guy, I believe. I liked that the restaurant was connected to the hotel and that it was walking distance to Senor Frogs and Dave & Busters.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Worth the money"
As described. Free wifi free parking. Really nice people.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2013
Nice hotel
Trip with friends Apr 19, 2013
Joanne
"Good times"
The staff was nice and very helpful with our needs . The room and pool were clean. It was close to every eating establishment you can think of. Parking was no problem and the price of the room was very reasonable . We would probably stay there again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
"Family vacation"
The room was great and themed overlooking the pool that was heated-needed to be cleaned. The hot tub area was nice and secluded and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2013
"Good price, just need breakfast."
Rooms are nice but not too fancy. No complimentary breakfast but they do have free wifi.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
"Good hotel"
First vacation to Orlando ,the hotel is in a good location and liked the heated pool.Walking distance to shops and resturants was close ,that was a plus.The room was a good size the loved the big screen tv .The room was clean and up dated ,would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Sam
"Spring Break Fun!!!!!!!!!"
This hotel is close to shopping and entertainment. My three year old enjoyed the Castle theme. She felt like she was a princess. Beds were very comfortable. There is a shuttle service to the nearby parks. We will book this hotel again whenever we stay in Orlando.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Why not stay in a Castle?"
This was our 2nd stay here on a Disney vacation. The bellmen and Cafe Tu Tu Tango are first class. Our room was not clean this visit. There was trash around the beds. One of the beds squeaked. I was dissapointed because our first stay had been great.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
Jeannie
Overall it was very satisfied.We stayed in hotel 5 nights.The front desk was very helpful they even helped my daughter to send greeting post card. Rooms are nice and clean,tv has Internet connection,beds are very comfy,no cigarette smell.
5 night family trip Mar 25, 2013
Igor
"Good Hotel"
A little older hotel that has been upgraded...very nice huge HD tv in room...overall very nice stay.
3 night trip Mar 25, 2013
"Ok stay"
We stayed at this hotel for one night on the easter weekend. Most of the hotels i normally would stay at in Orlando was booked. I was a bit hesitant as Holiday Inns have a stigma but thought I would give it a try since i read it was remodeled and was now a resort. We got to the hotel late saturday night around 7:30pm,the entrance in the hotel was very nice and the front desk clerk that checked us in could have been a little more friendly and smiling but overall the check in was ok.The room was neat and clean however after showering the kids the bathtub was clogged and i figured it would go down the next morning but it didnt. Advised the front desk of the clogging issue seemed nonchalant and said would advise the engineer. It was an ok stay for the night and for the price and would proabably give it another try.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
""Used to be a great place, not so much now""
Stayed here several years ago when it was a Doubletree, was a wonderfull hotel. Went back yearly, always comfortable. This time, disappointed. Given the "Expedia" room, first one closest to the elevator, loud talking all evening. Bedding is swayback, past its prime. Room had a spotlight aimed at the window. Continental breakfast was awful. After getting the buffet, and half way through our meal, a different server asked us how our meal was and said we could have ordered cooked to order eggs or waffles. A little late. Very sad, great location and we used to like it. Will try another hotel next visit.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
"Not bad, but sketchy car service ruined it"
Generally speaking, the hotel is fine. The room was clean and the facilities were nice. It is convenient to the Universal Orlando parks, but if you want to go to Disney parks as well, the transportation costs would make staying at a Disney hotel more worthwhile. My biggest complaint is that the staff are not particularly friendly or helpful, particularly when it came to transportation issues. Before arriving, I had tried to get information on transportation options from the hotel, and they were not very friendly or helpful at all. They only offered the free shuttle bus for Universal (which was fine), and a private "car service" that they work with that turned out to be more expensive than a taxi. Although come to find out there were plenty of other, cheaper options for transportation around the Orlando area, which I'm sure they're quite aware of, but they were unwilling to mention those. I suspect some sort of backroom "deal" with this extremely sketchy "car service" where the hotel and its employees get some sort of kick-back. I read other complaints about this same thing, which I should have taken to heart before choosing this hotel. If it hadn't been for that and the feeling of getting misled, lied to and cheated by the hotel staff and this shady "car service," the stay would have been fine.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
"Sand Castle"
In all the hotel was in good condition except for being dusty. Everything in the main areas was clean, but anything out of arms reach was really dusty. The mirror frame on the wall was really dusty and the carpet under the desk was really dirty, but the bathroom was really clean. The furniture was really nice and even had a granite top. The bed was really cofortable. In all it was a good room.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2013