All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8629 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very modern"
this hotel is very modern and the staff is amazing, but not for families with little ones. No fridge or microwave and breakfast was not included. Other then that it is a great place and well located.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
nl
"One probloem that you should easily solve"
I would like all my hotel expenses on one reciept. That would be the cost of the room, taxes and meals all on one reciept.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
I had a very enjoyable stay. I was there for a wedding and it was well done!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
LKG
Love staying at castle hotel!
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Vicky
"Overall nice hotel - three very serious issues"
It was a great hotel except for some serious problems. 1. Only one waitress doing pool and restaurant at lunch and dinner and I had to go find her after waiting to get dinner for 20 minutes and never even being greeted (she was outside at the bar), 2. Older AC in room that did not work well 3. They overcharged over $500 on our bill that took 3 discussions over 6 days time and ten total days (including my cc three days) to remedy. On my third call to fix the problem (which was supposedly fixed before I ever left the hotel) I asked the front desk manager what I could do to avoid it happening again and he said "Don't book with third parties." The bellman and maintenance man were super and had GREAT service but the front desk and eating establishments had awful attitudes. Fix the front desk and restaurant and update the AC and its a winner!!
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Hassle free check in - The room had everything!!!! Pool was great, but could use a waitress at pool. Food was amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better stay.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Good hotel, only thing is missing is mini freeze"
Good hotel,only thing is missing is mini freeze.....
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us and sharing your experience. We always strive to ensure our guest have a comfortable stay and enjoy all what we have to offer. Your feedback will assist us in this goal. We do have mini refrigerators but they are based on availability. Please let us know when travels bring you back to the Orlando area and we will do our very best. Again, thank you for your review.
Other trip May 27, 2014
alex
The overal experience was great. The only issue I had was the shower drain made girggling noises through out the night
Other trip May 27, 2014
Ray
"Booked for me and pleasantly surprised"
I checked in and it's very nice. Very large room and very well appointed. Convention center is walk-able which is a big plus.
5 night business trip May 15, 2014
Denise
"Very nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff."
I was very happy within my stay at this hotel. Room was very comfortable, well-appointed and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Restaurant and food service was quite good but a bit disorganized and error prone on a couple of occasions. However, errors that were made were corrected when pointed out. Bar service was also quite good. I would stay at this hotel again
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Don't stay here !!"
Don't stay here
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Stevie Taylor
"Good place, eat somewhere else"
The hotel and staff are very good. The ambiance was a little cheesy in my opinion. I would recommend eating at another location other than the hotel's restaurant as I was unimpressed by both the quality and price of the food.
3 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Close to convention center"
Close to convention center away from hordes of people
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Nice hotel. Great Staff."
Very nice hotel. Staff very friendly and accommodating. The only negative would be the room size is a little tight. We stayed in the "Tower" and one would think its slightly bigger, it is only because of the bay window. I would stay here again just not the tower.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Otis
I was frustrated there wasn't a refrigerator, especially now days and in Florida. Also there wasn't a table in our room. The bathroom fan was not functional. We couldn't lower the air conditioning level was set at 65 which was ok but still muggy being on the 7th floor. The location was nice. Bed was comfortable.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Good day, Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us. I truly apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced. I can assure you that your comments will help us succeed in this venture. I hope you enjoyed the rest of our amenities and all that Orlando has to offer. Again thank you for your review.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Angela Kocher
"close to all must-see sights"
it was great. There are tons of restaurants and things to do around the hotel. It is very central.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice hotel, depending on the room"
Staff was very nice, nice looking room and comfortable, however, the only complains we had was: Cable would go out for minutes with no signal, termostat was not working, room was extremely cold, no free internet.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Juan
"Good location,but terrible beds"
Terrible beds and poor air conditioning,it is expensive
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and sharing your experience. You indicated in your response that the bed quality was unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and lack of rest. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
eduardo
"Ok... but not worth what I spent!"
We arrived a little early not knowing the exact time of check in and was told we would receive a call in 15-20 minutes when our room was ready. 3 hours later NO CALL! Also even the TV in our room had a unclear picture on most channels.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Enjoyed Stay at the castle!"
Spent the weekend there and had the best time with my boyfriend. Everything was nice from the lobby, to the bar lounges,to the pool and rooms were clean and comfy! Can't wait to visit again soon.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Franny
"Excellent choice for International Drive lodging"
The Castle Hotel does an excellent job of providing a high quality lodging experience in a challenging environment of a high-density, family oriented, theme park adventurers. The property has a very unique look, inside and out, and has great amenities. The gym is small but has everything needed for a good on-travel workout. The Bistro restaurant provided an EXCELLENT breakfast that was healthy, delicious, and reasonably priced. I would go back to Orlando just to have breakfast there! My hats off to Carmilo and the charming young lady who work in the Bistro for the exceptional quality of service they provided all of the guests I observed dining there. Truly a distinction in any major city, but especially so in the theme park madness of International Drive. Travel Hint: Although official address is International Drive, use GPS address of "intersection Universal Blvd and Austrian Row" to avoid the massive traffic of International Drive and Sand Lake Road.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"No Parking"
We got to the hotel around 10pm after dinner. We drove around the parking lot for 15 minutes and were unable to find parking. I asked hotel staff if there was a valet or alternative parking somewhere and he said no. he basic told us we would have to keep driving around until some one left. Needless to say I just cancel my reservation and when home. This may be a pretty hotel, but service is definitely not 4 star. More like 2 star.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
I wanted to thank you for your review. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the parking lot and customer service. I can assure you that we take these matters very seriously, and they have been addressed. I hope in the future you’ll revisit the hotel and we’ll be able to provide a more comfortable stay.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Not as good as once was"
We have stayed at this hotel through every owner ship it has had this has to be the worst condition I have seen here. First off elevator is broken once we hot to the room there was hair all over the linens but we checked in late so we dealt with it. But the worse part is we were on the ninth floor we had zero water pressure. I had to finish my bath with bottled water the water stopped during my shower the rest of my family was able to shower with the very weak water pressure more like a drizzle upon check out there was three families from our floor every family said the same thing the desk clerk took our names and room number and would give them to manager to call us still no call or nothing this use to be a beautiful hotel and its still pretty to look at but it stops there
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. Feedback like yours allows us to continue to improve with the goal of providing a flawless guest experience for each person that comes through our doors. Please rest assured that we have addressed the issue and I can assure you it’s at a comfortable pressure for you to enjoy on your next visit.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
rick
"Botique hotel popular with high school sport teams"
I waited 45 minutes in line to check in. There were only 2 people checking people in on a Friday evening with a Miami Hurricane bowl game in town that weekend. There were a lot of high school sport teams staying at the hotel. Everywhere I turned, there were groups of high school students and piles of sport bags. The small lobby was cramped.The hotel was recently renovated so everything was new and clean. I liked that very much but that being said, I will say the décor is rather tacky. There are no refrigerators in the rooms and no place within walking distance to buy milk, etc. On the weekend we stayed, one could walk faster than one could drive. The traffic was extremely slow and driving to the closest convenience store was quite a hassle. Overall, cleanliness is the most important factor for me. The next time I visit Orlando, if I can find another hotel that is new or newly renovated and has a refrigerator in the room, I will opt for that hotel. If I cannot find such a hotel, and it's a slow season or time (if there is such a thing in Orlando) to avoid the long wait to check in, then I will return to this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Liked the hotel and location. Breakfast area was uncomfortable, small space with too many tables and understaffed to serve morning meals. Front desk staff seemed unprofessional at check in. Overall decent hotel. Good location.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"needs updating"
Overall a pretty nice place to stay, great location, and cool castle feel, but definitely could use some updates and repairs, also we found some subway napkins from the previous guest in one of the drawers, kinda gross...
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
Good
4 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Marval
"We found our hotel in future Orlando vacations!!"
I booked this hotel through Expedia two days before arrival. Check-in was easy and problem free, I mention this because I have had surprise fees from resorts/condos in the past. The hotel and rooms look exactly like the photos. The room wasn't big, but the unique shaped mirror and headboards on the beds added a little to the castle theme. The staff was nice and helpful when I asked questions. The pool was small and only four feet deep, but it served its purpose. The first night was raining and there was a covered walkway to the pool bar and café which was nice. Sea World and Universal is just up the street a couple of miles (if that) and Disney is a short fifteen minute drive. The only downside about driving in that area was the people crossing the street, but it wasn't that big of deal. The beds were made and towels replaced everyday, even when we were only gone a couple of hours. This was our first vacation without kids. The hotel was quiet. There were a mix of business travelers, families, and couples throughout the hotel, but it never seemed crowded. I looked at all the pictures before I booked the hotel and they looked just like the real thing. We would definitely be staying here again.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
Jerry
"Best part of International Drive"
Many restaurants and shops within walking distance. SeaWorld and Universal are approx 10mins away. Beds are comfortable, view of pool was nice. It is worth paying extra for the breakfast buffet. Kids had fun in pool. Will be back!
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
JCorral
"nice hotel but not worth it"
This is a nice hotel, but isn't worth the price. There isn't even a small, cold contintental breakfast and they don't give you a small fridgerator in the room.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"nice overnight stay"
Have no complaints room was princessy and breakfast in morning good.convenient to theme parks and vitos chop house right in front of hotel.The best steak ever.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
diane
"Close to Seaworld attractions"
Overall we were satisfied with the hotel, the room and the staff.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"BRING YOUR OWN PILLOWS...."
THE HOTEL ITSELF WAS OK ... THE BED AND PILLOWS WERE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.... AFTER A LONG DAY OF RUNNING AROUND WITH THE FAMILY... YOU REALLY WOULD LIKE A GOOD NITE SLEEP, BUT THIS WAS NOT THE CASE.... I PROBABLY WONT COME BACK UNLESS THEY DROP THEIR RATE DOWN A LOT....
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
It was amazing
3 night trip Jun 13, 2013
"In the Heart of the Action"
My wife and I traveled to this hotel as a weekend getaway. We only live about 2 hours away from the Orlando area, so we do this relatively often. The Hotel staff was friendly and welcoming. As a hotel in the Kessler collection, I had high expectations going into this trip, and they were met. The hotel is not as nice as some of the other Kessler collection hotels, but it holds it own with the competitors in the area. We had purchased the standard room on expedia which was listed a 2 queen room. When we arrived, we were "upgraded" or changed to a single king room on the top floor of the hotel. The room was quiet and comfortable with a bed that was certainly above average, including pillows that in our personal taste (more firm than floppy) were awesome! Being on I-Drive, you are only a short drive from any of the attractions you could want, without the resort prices. The pool was great (not overwhelmed with children) but we both agreed that under the right circumstances, the pool is small and could become un-attractive under those circumstances. All in all, we do a fair bit of traveling to Orlando for "staycations" and this is one hotel that we would certainly stay at again. We felt as though the price paid was certainly worth the value.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Rich
"Pretty good"
Its nothing extraordinary, but the pool was nice, bathroom was clean, had enough towels, but the room was smaller than expected
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Noah
"Great value, located walking distance to lots of p"
For the price we paid, and the location, ease walking access to Idrive spots, this hotel was a great value!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"terrible hotel"
i like only location. the hotel doesn't have any area to enterteiment , the pool is very veryyy small,,, the hotel doesn't have restaurant. the hotel doesn't have any store. i never come back to this hotel
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
mide
"Childless Adults Beware"
The rooms were cheaply renovated with outdated fixtures. Our coffee maker didn't work. It may look like a castle on the outside, but the inside is shabby and old. The bedding was the only nice thing in our room. There are also A LOT of families with children at this hotel so if you're expecting a quiet stay then go somewhere else.
1 night business trip May 26, 2013
Danielle
"Good location for convention center business"
The Holiday Inn Castle in Orlando was a very comfortable and convenient place to stay for access to the convention center. Lots of good restaurants and shops in the area and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely consider staying at this hotel in the future.
2 night business trip May 21, 2013
"this was sooo not worth the price!"
the hotel is very old. it was due for renovations years ago. carpets are old and stained. bathroom is very dated and not up to date with cauking etc the bedding .... very very outdated: the mattress was lumpy, the comforter was grey and the sheets were very worn out. the most outrages is the service. especially watch for scam: i asked the doorman for a taxi and he tried to put me into a shady limo that was hanging around the hotel. when i asked for a city taxi he lost intetest in helping further. i picked a taxi that was dropping off another customer. btw that limo vehicle is often parked in the vip parking of the hotel :(.
3 night business trip May 18, 2013
Angela
"Disappointing castle"
Large comfortable rooms, but personnel does not know what cleaning means. The only part of cleaning done well was making bed. However bathrooms were not cleaned: old tissues or q-tips were not thrown way, garbage not emptied. Iron in the room was unusable, although was changed when I asked about it. There was dirt on the parking lot and I told personnel about it: it was never cleaned. My colleagues also had the same problem: garbage was not taken from the room and cleaning was inadequate.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Sonia
"very enjoyable stay"
my wife and son had a beautiful time .....but had alittle prob with the dvd player. overall it was excellent and my son enjoyed the pool.
Other trip May 17, 2013
date
"Total fun"
Me and my friends had a blast!! We love the area, the hotel was amazing! Definitely we are gonna visit again :)
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
Emily
This hotel was beautiful. My boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay. The location was great and the bed was comfortable. We didn't want to gey out of it.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Annestacia
"Pleasantly surprised!"
I was surprised when we entered the hotel - I thought with the Castle theme and Orlando location near convention center the hotel would be tacky and worn. I was mistaken! It was up to date, more upscale than anticipated, nice bed linens and pillows. Best surprise was the 9th floor open deck where you could take in Disney fireworks. Great location walking distance to all our favorite restaurants. Easy drive to convention center and free parking was a great perk after all we paid at convention center. Pool was festive and clean. Staff very polite and accommodating.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Diana
"just for looks"
Not what we expected. All thier company money went towards the castle look on the outside. The room is completely basic. Bathroom had mold behind the sink and other areas. Breakfast package is a waste. They want you to pay for food that is considered free from other hotels. $11 for toast and cold eggs. They only have 1 bus and it returns you to the hotel at 8:30. Magic kingdom fireworks starts at 9 and 10. A waste.. no fridge no microwave but for an additional $15 a night they will bring you one.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
"I-Drive Walk-around"
I had a work event at Cafe Tu Tu Tangos next to The Castle, so I got a room for my family to stay at for the night. The vending machines did not take dollars, so my husband had to go to every floor to find a machine that accepted dollar bills (that was the solution that the front desk suggested). The bartender at the outside bar was very nice and friendly. I don't remember his name, but he was a caucasian bald guy, I believe. I liked that the restaurant was connected to the hotel and that it was walking distance to Senor Frogs and Dave & Busters.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Worth the money"
As described. Free wifi free parking. Really nice people.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2013