All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
"great getaway"
It was awesome and great location.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"phenomenal"
It was great
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
josefina
"One Con"
I only wish the hotel bar was open a bit later!
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
israel
"Nice Stay"
Bar/Food was excellent - Rooms are comfortable - Service at front desk is a little weak - but overall, service and friendliness elsewhere in the hotel was spot on!
4 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
Lori
"First World Problems"
Very nice, not worth the money. The lobby is very well decorated and interesting, but inside the room didn't have the same awe-factor. I would have guessed I was in a Hampton Inn, which is not a bad thing... totally clean and comfortable, but nothing exceptional in the room itself.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Sean
"Location location"
Location is perfect for convention center and I drive corridor
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Cody
"Weekend Trip to Orlando"
Staff was friendly and quick to help. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was additional but worth it. Loved the pool and outdoor areas aswell. Very Pet friendly.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Room are very basic, but clean...cool bars inside and out, hotel is in a great spot, walking distance to everything
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Cody
"never again"
i really wont spend other time about this Hotel.... believe me i have been Hotel General Manager for 27 years and this hotel absolutely is managed without taking care about guests...
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Giovanni
"Excellent place. Excellent service."
In town for a convention. Been to most of the hotels on I-drive but this was a new experience. They are going for a WHotel kind of thing. Very nice people and good bar. I'll be back.
5 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Never again"
Negative experience! We booked for 2 night but we left after only 1 night Room was very dirty, no mini bar / fridge in the Room, curtains very dirty And broken but we decided to leave for the service..... We had very negative experience with the breakfast ( horrible ) And even when we complaint with the front office manager they answered in a negative Way Believe me..... If you book a Room there will be a scam....
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Giovanni
"Pre-pay at your own risk."
I pre-paid for a room with two beds me, my wife, and son. But when I arrived, the staff gave us a smaller room with one bed and a roll-a-way cot with no sheets. The staff would not even prepare the cot for us. After much unresolved argument that night I went to bed angry and frustrated. The next day the manager promised a refund. A month later, I am still calling the hotel on a regular basis to get them to process the promised refund. This is not a trust-worthy establishment.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Glenn
We stayed 5 nights and were completely happy. The only thing as a minus for us having little baby is that shower handle is fixed to the wall and you have to fill up a bath if you want to wash a baby.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Irregular charges"
it is good hotel. but when you arrive you retain $ 100 dollars per day . if you travel 5 days 'll have to have extra money . and this tells you at the time you book the hotel. in the hotel restaurant and order a breakfast charged separately juice , other milk $ 4.50 each glass. you end up paying for breakfast semcillo $ 50 dollars. and additional $ 10 dollars tip load without your permission . no never again
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Pedro
"Great hotel. VERY pet and kid friendly."
Everyone is super nice and laid back. The hotel is pretty and new. Beautiful pool and very easy with a small dog. For kids it's fun because it looks like a real castle. Nice rooms, everything new and clean.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
sofia
"Fabulous property, staff, location....Fabulous!!!!"
Every aspect of the hotel from location, to service, to decor exceeded our expectations. Every staff member we encountered were wonderful. The decor is fabulous, the location is perfect. We enjoyed our stay very much, to the point that we will stay here again upon our return to the area. Also, we will look for any other Autograph collection hotel for all future travels too. You can not go wrong with this hotel, or any other Autograph collection hotel!
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Ana
"Nice pool but need more clean up for the room"
Nice location! Great pool ! But the house keeping did not do good job at all in the room! First day they didn't take the garbage out. Second day they did not clean the shower and no towels . Third day no coffee ..... It was not good!!!
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Yi LAN
The over all experience was good but at the time of booking was told free breakfast,free parking and Internet which was not so.did not like the 30$ breakfast per room.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking time to comment about your recent stay. There are packages available that do offer parking or internet options. You will also findpackages that offer either breakfast or food and beverage credits as well. We hope to see you back again soon at Castle Hotel Orlando. Until then...be well.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
I loved it!! Walter is the best, he helped me with everything.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Staying at autograph Orlando."
The hotel needs to provide free wifi to the guests.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"loved the decor and atmosphere!"
boutique hotel perfect for a getaway. Located right on international drive and close to all Disney and orlando parks. Rooms are clean and staff is friendly. We really enjoyed the mosaic atmosphere of the hotel. Definitely a must stay in Orlando. Rooms are a little small for a family of 4 but all in all Greta value.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Mayra
"Do not buy breakfast option"
Too expensive for breakfast and self parking! When u reservation this hotel, make sure these!!!
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that you found our Garden Bistro pricing and parking fees were out of line with your expectation. As we are centrally located on International Drive, there are many fine restaurants within a short walking distance which range from fast food to fine dining. Next time you are back, our Front Desk team would be happy to assist you in finding a restaurant that is perfect for your party. We hope to see you again soon. Best regards,
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"In between it all.."
It was good. Just thought they tried a little hard to be better than they were. Ei.) The unnecessary valet parking and the gaudy decor. The room was just any ole room so the high price was uncalled for. The only plus about it was it was between the Orlando Improv and Universal Studios. Though it was clean, I will probably stay somewhere else for that price. All in all a good stay.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking time to review your most recent stay at Castle Hotel Orlando. I was pleased to read that you found our location perfect for your traveling needs. Based on our guest's feedback, such as yours, we are able to make adjustments to our product and enhancements to our services. We are currently assessing our parking structure as well as the design of our guest rooms. Our recent renovation allowed us to add Poseidon Spa and The Garden Bistro. As well, we completed a full renovation of our guest room bathroom counters and flooring. I do hope you will afford us the opportunity to be of service to you again in the near future. Warmest regards,
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Andrea
"Nice hotel. Great location"
Had an issue with room door key but it was solved. Good stay overall
Maggie
Great dinner menu. New staff at breakfast had us waiting a long while and cold food. But the rest was great. Most of the staff was proud to be at our service.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"My wife would stay here!!"
I had a wonderful stay at the hotel. Its walking distance from all the main restaurants in town. A short drive to Universal and was very impressed with the area. I would bring my wife here, and I'm sure she would like it. And thats saying a lot.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Quick Birthday getaway"
My original hotel selection was unavailable, so after searching online for what seemed like forever, I happened upon Castle Hotel! I'm so happy I found this hotel, we enjoyed our stay! Wonderful staff, they even sent a complimentary bottle of champagne with chocolate covered strawberries to our room for my husbands birthday!
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"hairy bathrooms"
The staff was friendly check in was fast. The bathroom was dirty it had so much hair on the floor it was so gross. It was late at night so i had to clean it myselft. The rooms are super small beware of that . It was way to pricey for the room size. It took 6 days to get our $600 deposit back. Are u kidding me. The room was left intact why did they take so long.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great room in a great location. Loved staying here"
The room was very clean and very roomy. Great view and even better view from the roof top. The staff are very friendly and always answered my questions with a smile. A gem in the magical city.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Ray M
"Excellent restaurant"
The hotel itself was okay. Seems to have an issue picking a theme as its a mardi gras meets elk l. But we ordered room service and the food was fantastic. The hunters plate is well worth the price and the filet was delicious.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great Place and Great People"
We loved our stay at the hotel. Everyone who worked there was very friendly and seemed to have the "go out of their way" attitude to make their guests happy. The one thing that we were disappointed with, was the breakfast credit. One of the waiters told us that what we did not use, we could use as a tip. So we did, and when we went to check out we thought everything was good. Well, the tip was added to our hotel bill and we were told that we were not able to leave the left over credit as a tip. It was not a big deal, we just wish we were informed of this before because we would have left a cash tip after each time we ate.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Zackary Davis
"Awesome Stay"
Absolutely loved this hotel! Not only does it look like a castle on the outside (which my daughter loved), but the inside was just as beautiful. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is on the main strip of International Drive, so we walked to where we wanted to go and Disney attractions are only about 10min away. Will definately stay here again!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Very elegant hotel without the expensive price tag"
Stayed one night, bed was VERY comfortable, got a free drink from the bar, had breakfast delivered to me as a wake up call. Very relaxing stay!!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Sam
"Stylish, nice hotel close to everything"
This hotel was very nice and the decor was so interesting. It was within walking distance of countless restaurants, some museums, comedy club, shopping, etc. and only a short 5-10 minute drive to Universal Studios. The staff was very nice and the parking lot is a good size. We will definitely be staying there again soon.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Brittany
"Not what you expect."
Grand bohemian is definitely worth the extra 50 dollars for the stay.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Good day Anthony, Thank you for sharing your comment about your recommendation. I truly apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I appreciate you giving us an opportunity to stay with us. I still hope you will allow us in the future a second opportunity to regain your confidence and demonstrate to you the type of outstanding service that you have come to expect from Marriott. Should you have any questions or if I may be of further assistance to you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Anthony
The only issue was the business center was not functioning properly- making it difficult to print passes and check flights
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Family Vacation"
It was lovely my 3 yr old even loved it she Said Daddy I love our new house I don't never wanna move again lol our stay was everything!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Catrell
"Very modern"
this hotel is very modern and the staff is amazing, but not for families with little ones. No fridge or microwave and breakfast was not included. Other then that it is a great place and well located.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
nl
"One probloem that you should easily solve"
I would like all my hotel expenses on one reciept. That would be the cost of the room, taxes and meals all on one reciept.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
I had a very enjoyable stay. I was there for a wedding and it was well done!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
LKG
Love staying at castle hotel!
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Vicky
"Overall nice hotel - three very serious issues"
It was a great hotel except for some serious problems. 1. Only one waitress doing pool and restaurant at lunch and dinner and I had to go find her after waiting to get dinner for 20 minutes and never even being greeted (she was outside at the bar), 2. Older AC in room that did not work well 3. They overcharged over $500 on our bill that took 3 discussions over 6 days time and ten total days (including my cc three days) to remedy. On my third call to fix the problem (which was supposedly fixed before I ever left the hotel) I asked the front desk manager what I could do to avoid it happening again and he said "Don't book with third parties." The bellman and maintenance man were super and had GREAT service but the front desk and eating establishments had awful attitudes. Fix the front desk and restaurant and update the AC and its a winner!!
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Hassle free check in - The room had everything!!!! Pool was great, but could use a waitress at pool. Food was amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better stay.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Good hotel, only thing is missing is mini freeze"
Good hotel,only thing is missing is mini freeze.....
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us and sharing your experience. We always strive to ensure our guest have a comfortable stay and enjoy all what we have to offer. Your feedback will assist us in this goal. We do have mini refrigerators but they are based on availability. Please let us know when travels bring you back to the Orlando area and we will do our very best. Again, thank you for your review.
Other trip May 27, 2014
alex
The overal experience was great. The only issue I had was the shower drain made girggling noises through out the night
Other trip May 27, 2014
Ray
"Booked for me and pleasantly surprised"
I checked in and it's very nice. Very large room and very well appointed. Convention center is walk-able which is a big plus.
5 night business trip May 15, 2014
Denise
"Very nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff."
I was very happy within my stay at this hotel. Room was very comfortable, well-appointed and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Restaurant and food service was quite good but a bit disorganized and error prone on a couple of occasions. However, errors that were made were corrected when pointed out. Bar service was also quite good. I would stay at this hotel again
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Don't stay here !!"
Don't stay here
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Stevie Taylor
"Good place, eat somewhere else"
The hotel and staff are very good. The ambiance was a little cheesy in my opinion. I would recommend eating at another location other than the hotel's restaurant as I was unimpressed by both the quality and price of the food.
3 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Close to convention center"
Close to convention center away from hordes of people
Other trip Apr 13, 2014