All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
8629 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Awesome vibe
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Bad internet service
We stayed 5 nights and were completely happy. The only thing as a minus for us having little baby is that shower handle is fixed to the wall and you have to fill up a bath if you want to wash a baby.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Irregular charges"
it is good hotel. but when you arrive you retain $ 100 dollars per day . if you travel 5 days 'll have to have extra money . and this tells you at the time you book the hotel. in the hotel restaurant and order a breakfast charged separately juice , other milk $ 4.50 each glass. you end up paying for breakfast semcillo $ 50 dollars. and additional $ 10 dollars tip load without your permission . no never again
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Pedro
"Great hotel. VERY pet and kid friendly."
Everyone is super nice and laid back. The hotel is pretty and new. Beautiful pool and very easy with a small dog. For kids it's fun because it looks like a real castle. Nice rooms, everything new and clean.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
sofia
"Fabulous property, staff, location....Fabulous!!!!"
Every aspect of the hotel from location, to service, to decor exceeded our expectations. Every staff member we encountered were wonderful. The decor is fabulous, the location is perfect. We enjoyed our stay very much, to the point that we will stay here again upon our return to the area. Also, we will look for any other Autograph collection hotel for all future travels too. You can not go wrong with this hotel, or any other Autograph collection hotel!
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Ana
"Nice pool but need more clean up for the room"
Nice location! Great pool ! But the house keeping did not do good job at all in the room! First day they didn't take the garbage out. Second day they did not clean the shower and no towels . Third day no coffee ..... It was not good!!!
5 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Yi LAN
The over all experience was good but at the time of booking was told free breakfast,free parking and Internet which was not so.did not like the 30$ breakfast per room.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking time to comment about your recent stay. There are packages available that do offer parking or internet options. You will also findpackages that offer either breakfast or food and beverage credits as well. We hope to see you back again soon at Castle Hotel Orlando. Until then...be well.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
I loved it!! Walter is the best, he helped me with everything.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Staying at autograph Orlando."
The hotel needs to provide free wifi to the guests.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"loved the decor and atmosphere!"
boutique hotel perfect for a getaway. Located right on international drive and close to all Disney and orlando parks. Rooms are clean and staff is friendly. We really enjoyed the mosaic atmosphere of the hotel. Definitely a must stay in Orlando. Rooms are a little small for a family of 4 but all in all Greta value.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Mayra
"Do not buy breakfast option"
Too expensive for breakfast and self parking! When u reservation this hotel, make sure these!!!
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry that you found our Garden Bistro pricing and parking fees were out of line with your expectation. As we are centrally located on International Drive, there are many fine restaurants within a short walking distance which range from fast food to fine dining. Next time you are back, our Front Desk team would be happy to assist you in finding a restaurant that is perfect for your party. We hope to see you again soon. Best regards,
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"In between it all.."
It was good. Just thought they tried a little hard to be better than they were. Ei.) The unnecessary valet parking and the gaudy decor. The room was just any ole room so the high price was uncalled for. The only plus about it was it was between the Orlando Improv and Universal Studios. Though it was clean, I will probably stay somewhere else for that price. All in all a good stay.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking time to review your most recent stay at Castle Hotel Orlando. I was pleased to read that you found our location perfect for your traveling needs. Based on our guest's feedback, such as yours, we are able to make adjustments to our product and enhancements to our services. We are currently assessing our parking structure as well as the design of our guest rooms. Our recent renovation allowed us to add Poseidon Spa and The Garden Bistro. As well, we completed a full renovation of our guest room bathroom counters and flooring. I do hope you will afford us the opportunity to be of service to you again in the near future. Warmest regards,
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Andrea
"Nice hotel. Great location"
Had an issue with room door key but it was solved. Good stay overall
Maggie
Great dinner menu. New staff at breakfast had us waiting a long while and cold food. But the rest was great. Most of the staff was proud to be at our service.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"My wife would stay here!!"
I had a wonderful stay at the hotel. Its walking distance from all the main restaurants in town. A short drive to Universal and was very impressed with the area. I would bring my wife here, and I'm sure she would like it. And thats saying a lot.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Quick Birthday getaway"
My original hotel selection was unavailable, so after searching online for what seemed like forever, I happened upon Castle Hotel! I'm so happy I found this hotel, we enjoyed our stay! Wonderful staff, they even sent a complimentary bottle of champagne with chocolate covered strawberries to our room for my husbands birthday!
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"hairy bathrooms"
The staff was friendly check in was fast. The bathroom was dirty it had so much hair on the floor it was so gross. It was late at night so i had to clean it myselft. The rooms are super small beware of that . It was way to pricey for the room size. It took 6 days to get our $600 deposit back. Are u kidding me. The room was left intact why did they take so long.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great room in a great location. Loved staying here"
The room was very clean and very roomy. Great view and even better view from the roof top. The staff are very friendly and always answered my questions with a smile. A gem in the magical city.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Ray M
"Excellent restaurant"
The hotel itself was okay. Seems to have an issue picking a theme as its a mardi gras meets elk l. But we ordered room service and the food was fantastic. The hunters plate is well worth the price and the filet was delicious.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great Place and Great People"
We loved our stay at the hotel. Everyone who worked there was very friendly and seemed to have the "go out of their way" attitude to make their guests happy. The one thing that we were disappointed with, was the breakfast credit. One of the waiters told us that what we did not use, we could use as a tip. So we did, and when we went to check out we thought everything was good. Well, the tip was added to our hotel bill and we were told that we were not able to leave the left over credit as a tip. It was not a big deal, we just wish we were informed of this before because we would have left a cash tip after each time we ate.
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Zackary Davis
"Awesome Stay"
Absolutely loved this hotel! Not only does it look like a castle on the outside (which my daughter loved), but the inside was just as beautiful. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is on the main strip of International Drive, so we walked to where we wanted to go and Disney attractions are only about 10min away. Will definately stay here again!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Very elegant hotel without the expensive price tag"
Stayed one night, bed was VERY comfortable, got a free drink from the bar, had breakfast delivered to me as a wake up call. Very relaxing stay!!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Sam
"Stylish, nice hotel close to everything"
This hotel was very nice and the decor was so interesting. It was within walking distance of countless restaurants, some museums, comedy club, shopping, etc. and only a short 5-10 minute drive to Universal Studios. The staff was very nice and the parking lot is a good size. We will definitely be staying there again soon.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Brittany
"Not what you expect."
Grand bohemian is definitely worth the extra 50 dollars for the stay.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Good day Anthony, Thank you for sharing your comment about your recommendation. I truly apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I appreciate you giving us an opportunity to stay with us. I still hope you will allow us in the future a second opportunity to regain your confidence and demonstrate to you the type of outstanding service that you have come to expect from Marriott. Should you have any questions or if I may be of further assistance to you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Anthony
The only issue was the business center was not functioning properly- making it difficult to print passes and check flights
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Family Vacation"
It was lovely my 3 yr old even loved it she Said Daddy I love our new house I don't never wanna move again lol our stay was everything!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Catrell
"Very modern"
this hotel is very modern and the staff is amazing, but not for families with little ones. No fridge or microwave and breakfast was not included. Other then that it is a great place and well located.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
nl
"One probloem that you should easily solve"
I would like all my hotel expenses on one reciept. That would be the cost of the room, taxes and meals all on one reciept.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
I had a very enjoyable stay. I was there for a wedding and it was well done!
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
LKG
Love staying at castle hotel!
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
Vicky
"Overall nice hotel - three very serious issues"
It was a great hotel except for some serious problems. 1. Only one waitress doing pool and restaurant at lunch and dinner and I had to go find her after waiting to get dinner for 20 minutes and never even being greeted (she was outside at the bar), 2. Older AC in room that did not work well 3. They overcharged over $500 on our bill that took 3 discussions over 6 days time and ten total days (including my cc three days) to remedy. On my third call to fix the problem (which was supposedly fixed before I ever left the hotel) I asked the front desk manager what I could do to avoid it happening again and he said "Don't book with third parties." The bellman and maintenance man were super and had GREAT service but the front desk and eating establishments had awful attitudes. Fix the front desk and restaurant and update the AC and its a winner!!
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Hassle free check in - The room had everything!!!! Pool was great, but could use a waitress at pool. Food was amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better stay.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Good hotel, only thing is missing is mini freeze"
Good hotel,only thing is missing is mini freeze.....
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us and sharing your experience. We always strive to ensure our guest have a comfortable stay and enjoy all what we have to offer. Your feedback will assist us in this goal. We do have mini refrigerators but they are based on availability. Please let us know when travels bring you back to the Orlando area and we will do our very best. Again, thank you for your review.
Other trip May 27, 2014
alex
The overal experience was great. The only issue I had was the shower drain made girggling noises through out the night
Other trip May 27, 2014
Ray
"Booked for me and pleasantly surprised"
I checked in and it's very nice. Very large room and very well appointed. Convention center is walk-able which is a big plus.
5 night business trip May 15, 2014
Denise
"Very nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff."
I was very happy within my stay at this hotel. Room was very comfortable, well-appointed and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Restaurant and food service was quite good but a bit disorganized and error prone on a couple of occasions. However, errors that were made were corrected when pointed out. Bar service was also quite good. I would stay at this hotel again
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Don't stay here !!"
Don't stay here
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Stevie Taylor
"Good place, eat somewhere else"
The hotel and staff are very good. The ambiance was a little cheesy in my opinion. I would recommend eating at another location other than the hotel's restaurant as I was unimpressed by both the quality and price of the food.
3 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Close to convention center"
Close to convention center away from hordes of people
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Nice hotel. Great Staff."
Very nice hotel. Staff very friendly and accommodating. The only negative would be the room size is a little tight. We stayed in the "Tower" and one would think its slightly bigger, it is only because of the bay window. I would stay here again just not the tower.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Otis
I was frustrated there wasn't a refrigerator, especially now days and in Florida. Also there wasn't a table in our room. The bathroom fan was not functional. We couldn't lower the air conditioning level was set at 65 which was ok but still muggy being on the 7th floor. The location was nice. Bed was comfortable.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Good day, Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us. I truly apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced. I can assure you that your comments will help us succeed in this venture. I hope you enjoyed the rest of our amenities and all that Orlando has to offer. Again thank you for your review.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Angela Kocher
"close to all must-see sights"
it was great. There are tons of restaurants and things to do around the hotel. It is very central.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice hotel, depending on the room"
Staff was very nice, nice looking room and comfortable, however, the only complains we had was: Cable would go out for minutes with no signal, termostat was not working, room was extremely cold, no free internet.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Juan
"Good location,but terrible beds"
Terrible beds and poor air conditioning,it is expensive
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and sharing your experience. You indicated in your response that the bed quality was unsatisfactory. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and lack of rest. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
eduardo
"Ok... but not worth what I spent!"
We arrived a little early not knowing the exact time of check in and was told we would receive a call in 15-20 minutes when our room was ready. 3 hours later NO CALL! Also even the TV in our room had a unclear picture on most channels.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Enjoyed Stay at the castle!"
Spent the weekend there and had the best time with my boyfriend. Everything was nice from the lobby, to the bar lounges,to the pool and rooms were clean and comfy! Can't wait to visit again soon.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Franny
"Excellent choice for International Drive lodging"
The Castle Hotel does an excellent job of providing a high quality lodging experience in a challenging environment of a high-density, family oriented, theme park adventurers. The property has a very unique look, inside and out, and has great amenities. The gym is small but has everything needed for a good on-travel workout. The Bistro restaurant provided an EXCELLENT breakfast that was healthy, delicious, and reasonably priced. I would go back to Orlando just to have breakfast there! My hats off to Carmilo and the charming young lady who work in the Bistro for the exceptional quality of service they provided all of the guests I observed dining there. Truly a distinction in any major city, but especially so in the theme park madness of International Drive. Travel Hint: Although official address is International Drive, use GPS address of "intersection Universal Blvd and Austrian Row" to avoid the massive traffic of International Drive and Sand Lake Road.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"No Parking"
We got to the hotel around 10pm after dinner. We drove around the parking lot for 15 minutes and were unable to find parking. I asked hotel staff if there was a valet or alternative parking somewhere and he said no. he basic told us we would have to keep driving around until some one left. Needless to say I just cancel my reservation and when home. This may be a pretty hotel, but service is definitely not 4 star. More like 2 star.
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
I wanted to thank you for your review. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the parking lot and customer service. I can assure you that we take these matters very seriously, and they have been addressed. I hope in the future you’ll revisit the hotel and we’ll be able to provide a more comfortable stay.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Not as good as once was"
We have stayed at this hotel through every owner ship it has had this has to be the worst condition I have seen here. First off elevator is broken once we hot to the room there was hair all over the linens but we checked in late so we dealt with it. But the worse part is we were on the ninth floor we had zero water pressure. I had to finish my bath with bottled water the water stopped during my shower the rest of my family was able to shower with the very weak water pressure more like a drizzle upon check out there was three families from our floor every family said the same thing the desk clerk took our names and room number and would give them to manager to call us still no call or nothing this use to be a beautiful hotel and its still pretty to look at but it stops there
Response by Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. Feedback like yours allows us to continue to improve with the goal of providing a flawless guest experience for each person that comes through our doors. Please rest assured that we have addressed the issue and I can assure you it’s at a comfortable pressure for you to enjoy on your next visit.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
rick
"Botique hotel popular with high school sport teams"
I waited 45 minutes in line to check in. There were only 2 people checking people in on a Friday evening with a Miami Hurricane bowl game in town that weekend. There were a lot of high school sport teams staying at the hotel. Everywhere I turned, there were groups of high school students and piles of sport bags. The small lobby was cramped.The hotel was recently renovated so everything was new and clean. I liked that very much but that being said, I will say the décor is rather tacky. There are no refrigerators in the rooms and no place within walking distance to buy milk, etc. On the weekend we stayed, one could walk faster than one could drive. The traffic was extremely slow and driving to the closest convenience store was quite a hassle. Overall, cleanliness is the most important factor for me. The next time I visit Orlando, if I can find another hotel that is new or newly renovated and has a refrigerator in the room, I will opt for that hotel. If I cannot find such a hotel, and it's a slow season or time (if there is such a thing in Orlando) to avoid the long wait to check in, then I will return to this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Liked the hotel and location. Breakfast area was uncomfortable, small space with too many tables and understaffed to serve morning meals. Front desk staff seemed unprofessional at check in. Overall decent hotel. Good location.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2013