All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2945 Entry Point Blvd, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Paper thin walls"
You get what you pay for. The walls are paper thin so expect to be woken up during the night by people coming and going outside your room or if there's a loud tv next door. The water pipes in adjoining rooms also sound like foghorns, so just hope that you don't have someone showering at 4am like we did...
"Have booked 2 more stays so hoping for better-"
We have stayed here for years through 3 managements. We call it home! We always have stayed in a suite. The previous managements always made sure we had a suite do to the length of our stays. This was a first floor suite that we purchased. The family above allowed the kids to jump around off the furniture starting before 5 a.m. They were always noisy with their after 10 p.m. entrance. We asked to be moved and were refused (4 night stay). Management indicated they would speak to the family. The morning noise was better on day 2 but back on day 3 & 4. The room was not a cared for as in the past. Ran low on t.p., soap, shampoo not replenished etc. Wash cloth left behind. Down to one computer in the lobby. The bedding has always been spectacular.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Would absolutely stay again"
Outside was a bit shabby and scared me a little when we drove up, but the staff was SOOO friendly, the room was clean and comfrotably fit all 6 of us and the breakfast was yummy. Very close to disney. Busses dont run very often to the parks, but we were there just for a night, so it wasnt a big deal for us. It was perfect for what we needed.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Rebekah
A nice and relatively cheap hotel close to main gate of Disneyworld. Rooms were clean and the staff was helpful. You have to pay extra 1.8$ for using the safe, and although I paid it in cash before checkout they still charged my credit card for 1 day after departure. Shuttles to UNIVERSAL were OK on the way there but crowded on the way back (I didn't use the shuttles to Disney but by looking on the time table it seemed that the timing and availability is not very good.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Amit
"Fantastic stay for the price!"
We stayed for six nights while visiting the nearby theme parks. The location was great. It is just across the street from the entrance to Animal Kingdom. The breakfast was simple, but adequately tasty. The room was always clean upon return, and it was replenished with fresh towels and the like. We never visited the pool, as we were almost always away from the motel. I would thoroughly recommend staying here to save some money and spend on other aspects of your vacation!
6 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Brandon
"Getaway"
Friendly staff, great value and good location
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Alexis
"Disney vacation!"
We stay here on september ! To do the best parks ! Disney and universals park! And the location is awesome ! Disney is like 5 to 10 min and universal is like 15 min! U got restaurants and supermarket close by! .... The front desk people was great always helpful! ... Rooms r good for the price u r paying! ... Breaksfast is ok ! No to much! But is free so is good! .... We will go back to orlando and we will stay again here ! .... For the prices u paying dont expect to find luxury! .... But the value is perfect!
6 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
Jorge granados
"Good for the price"
It's most economical for the price I paid
4 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Shaik
"Very pleasant place"
Had a great fun, very nice hotel wish to come back next summer
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
faith
Descent room and clean
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Oscar
"Great staff"
The staff here were amazing. Rooms were clean and the drive to Disney was only a few minutes.
5 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"clean and pleaent."
Everything was great. They do mean 11am check out when they say it. Housekeeping knocked at 11:04 to get trash and towles. We were just about out the door...but come on.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"GOOD HOTEL BAD SHUTTLE SERVICE"
THE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO DISNEY WAS CONSTANTLY 30+ MINUTES LATE. HOUSEKEEPING COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER, NOT AS DETAILED AS OTHER HOTELS ESPECIALLY THE BATHROOM.
7 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
JAY
"Quality inn & suites near Disney Animal Kingdom"
Nice motel for the money. Room was clean. Shuttle service is common for several hotels. Took more than an hour to get to nearby (3 miles) Disney Animal Kingdom via Disney's Magic Kingdom. Return trips are so infrequent that I took a taxi instead. Otherwise I had to wait for 4 hours going through Epcot Center transportation area.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Dipak
"Good bargain near Disney World"
Good price for an okay room, reasonable breakfast, very friendly staff. Clean enough (although not spotless), included breakfast, fridge, clean bathroom, and fresh smelling A/C. Didn't try the pool and only used the room for sleeping and getting ready to head out the next morning. Staff was VERY helpful at check-in and quick to respond the next morning when we called about the safe being left locked by previous occupant.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Ruth
I was very happy with my 2 night stay. It is a very clean family friendly hotel. It is really close to Magic Kingdom & the Disney Waterpark. The staff at the counter was so accommodating & friendly! Loved my stay & would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Deb Hammaker
"HANDY TO DISNEY"
NOTHING SPECIAL, AVERAGE FOR THE PRICE.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
EX-SMOKE EATER
"18th Wedding Anniversay overnight stay"
Was looking for somewhere inexpensive but nice for an overnight stay, but close to home. This was just what we needed.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"better than expected"
Staff was not very inviting.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
Two roach in bathroom observed in two different days- total stay 10 days. Overall good stay for the price.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Location good for ESPN Sports Meet,not much else"
The reviews I read about breakfast were not true. If you are into waffles only, then you'll be happy. Most of the time nothing healthy, little fruit, no yogurts on 2nd day, no nuts, only instant oatmeal, bagels, round fake looking eggs, terrible coffee & juice. The room, too small, a/c unit less than a foot from the bed so it was always too cold or too hot. TV unit did not work; were told we would have to move to other side of the hotel though rooms by us were empty. It was the (NBA finals)... my husband repaired the tv himself so we could watch the game. Front door handle was loose and bathroom needs recaulking. Only one main light in room so lighting was too dim if reading in the other bed. Place to hang clothes in the bathroom which does not help if one person is in the bathroom and someone else needs their clothes. Okay but would not stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
LovetoTravel
"Nice hotel and close to Disney parks."
We've stayed at a few hotels on this strip to stay pretty close to the parks. This is definetely one we'll be coming back too. Rooms were clean beds were comfortable and most importantly, it's next to disney. I would recommend this hotel to friends.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Disney Crazy
"Best Inn Ever"
I Highly recommend this inn to everyone! Spacious room and tobacco free Beautiful swimming pool Free parking, shuttle to all theme parks great breakfast nice hotel staff clean bed, Free internet access and printing complimentary coffee for 24/7 LCD TV, playing the good movie all the time,
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
One of the nicest hotels for the price. You get what you pay for, but room was very clean and spacious and looked to have been recently remodeled. The front desk was extremely friendly.
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2014
daniel
"Fun in Orlando"
Overall Very Good. I expected a low end motel but I was wonderfully surprised to stay in a very good quality hotel and room. The owners and stoaff were very friendly and we enjoyed our stay. Would book here again since cost was fantastic and breakfast was provided. Note, I normally stay in Courtyard and Marriotts.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
"Disappointing for what we know as a Quality Inn."
Figured this would be a Quality Inn but nothing really quality about it. We've stayed at a Quality Inn before and it was really nice and this wasn't really even close. Based on pictures (I know they are staged) we thought this Quality Inn would be better. Seems to me that this was an old Motel6 or something that the Quality Inn slapped it's name on and didn't make any updates. Pretty sure we could have gotten same quality at another place paying less than fifty. The room was very good sized so the small bathroom didn't make sense. Could be a nice setup if renovated. Says 3 star hotel with a 4.1 rating but not sure how. Maybe we are just used to paying a few bucks more (maybe twenty) and getting 100% better.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
skeets
"Very nice, especially for the price!"
Close to the Disney parks. Less than 10 minutes away. Gift shops, restaurants, Walgreen's and Target very close to the hotel. Nice breakfast, nice staff. We'll definitely keep coming back to this one!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Room was updated & nice, the breakfast was pretty good & had a nice variety.Unfortunately we had to deal with a grumpy bitter woman at the front desk & she was beyond rude,her name is Camille.We got to the hotel at 11pm & she couldn't answer any of our questions and told us we would have to ask the manager in the morning.I wanted to confirm they would hold our bags after checkout in a locked room which I was told over the phone a few weeks before & she said she didn't know what I was talking about,that it wasn't up to her.forgot toothpaste so I politely went up & asked for some,she gave me a dirty look & made me wait a few minutes before she got up to get it.We missed the morning bus to the Disney park cuz she didn't give us ANY info that we had to stand out by the street for the bus to stop so we had to pay $25 for a cab.When I went back into the lobby to ask about the bus and why it hadn't arrived she snickered & told me we probably missed it.Later that night I needed to ask for a second packet of toothpaste for the following morning,she completely ignored me(we were the only ones in the lobby & she saw us come through the door)my husband finally had to ask her if she could help us.This woman is beyond rude.We were there to have a good time & she was nothing but nasty.I told the manager about our experience the day we left & he was very nice and apologetic.They should fire that girl because she has terrible customer service and is too rude & nasty to work with the public!
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Disney trip"
We visit this hotel for the weekend.(Magic kingdom) And was very nice and quiet and the staff pretty good...this hotel is very close to Disney parks about 5 minutes w/o traffic plus free breakfast. ..free parking and no extra fees at hotel...
lester
"Close to Disney."
Air didn't work in room. Front desk quickly found a new room for us.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice hotel, great price!"
We had a corner room (333) which was just perfect. For the memorial day weekend, which was busy, the internet connenction was slow and then when the weekend was over, we can't think of anything that was not to our satisfaction. For the great price we got, we were very happy. Enough shops and restaurants near by. Great staff, great location, comfy beds. Would definitely recommend. We stayed from May 23- May 30, 2014.
Argelis
"Good Customer Service"
We checked in for a 4 day to visit DIsney Theme Parks. Being 7 months pregnant getting around isnt always easy. I was originally booked into a room far from the main lobby and elevators. When the friendly staff saw how far along I was, he immediatley moved me closer to both the elevator and main lobby for breakfast on his own accord. That was very thoughtful. Its things like that that make a big difference in customer service. Clean rooms and good breakfast. I reccomend this hotel to anyone.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"No Area Shuttle"
The amenities listed for the hotel included "theme park shuttle (complimentary)" and "area shuttle (complimentary)". The shuttle did go to Disney parks, Universal Studio and SeaWorld. There was no "area shuttle". Also, the shuttle times were limited. Once you left the hotel, you were pretty much stuck with wherever you were going.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Very nice but loud"
We stayed here just as some place to get a quick nap in the middle of the day and somewhere to sleep before heading home from the Disney 24 hour event, it was great for the nap and an awesome location!! The room was very clean, beds were comfy and the ac was nice and cold! My only complaint was when we went back for bed it was super loud, I could hear everything from people walking by our room to people using the bathroom and taking showers in the rooms around us. Now it may not be that bad when disneys not open all night long and people aren't coming in at all hours. For what we needed it was still great and I would stay here again!
1 night family trip May 23, 2014
Dawn
"way better disney property"
Over the last year I have been to florida 7 times to visit disney. Of those 7 trips I stayed on Disney's property 5 times. 3 of those trip were some of the worst hotel experiences I have ever had. 1 there was all kinds of food in the room. Another they didnt have a room for us and moved us to another resort and the other the room had not been made up and the chair and the lock to the room were broken. So for this last trip I decide to stay off property and man was it worth it. When I checked in Layla was so nice and friendly. We got to the room everything was clean the beds were comfy. Breakfast is included which was great because that is another thing disney does not offer. The room had a fridge and microwave so I was able to keep leftovers from restaurants. Check out was very easy. All the staff were very friendly. We rented a car but they have a shuttle to the parks. Also its very easy to get to the parks from the hotel. In all this was one of the best experiences I had in florida and good part was because the hotel service was excellent.
4 night family trip May 19, 2014
erin
It was reasonable price and clean hotel. I satisfied the hotel
Other trip May 24, 2014
"no complaints, nice breakfast"
This hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, the location is super close to the Disney parks and the breakfast had several options from fruit to assorted breads and pastries to eggs, sausage and waffles.
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
"value hotel"
it was nice size room for the family at a good price comfortably slept five. Even with the eighth dwarf "snoorey" in the other room we got a good night sleep.
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
Barber vacation
Very good hotel in a good location
1 night family trip May 17, 2014
Carlos
"Good For The Cost"
The hotel is decent for the price. Entry way is old and tired and floor looks very dirty. Rooms were much cleaner than the appearance of the rest of the hotel. Lots of loud people at 2 and 3am running, talking loudly...people are so inconsiderate. Breakfast was pretty good with egg patties, sausage, juice and waffles. If you look around there was also cereal, fruit, yogurt and bagels...not bad for a hotel of this price. Pool was clean, and a nice size. Overall, I doubt you can find a hotel for the same price that is clean and decent.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"close to theme parks"
clean room, comfortable beds. shower head needs to be replaced, it sprays all over the place.
2 night family trip May 9, 2014
Nice area, clean room, full breakfast. Recommended place to stay!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2014
Antonio
"Great Hotel for only 2 stars"
The Hotel was clean and we had no issues. The rooms are modernized and updated, and everything was working properly. The breakfast in the morning was awesome. From waffles, sausages, cereal, eggs, fruits, yogurt, and even pastries. It was great! I will definitely be coming back to this Hotel!
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Janet H.
"Really nice stay"
This was my second time staying here, and I have to say this time was a lot better. Stayed on the second floor, and it seemed like everything was newer and cleaner. The location Is the best thing about it, right near a lot of restaurants and Disney.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Travis
Front desk staff was very friendly. Exterior of motel does look a bit run down, but the interior of our room was excellent! Very clean and new furniture. Will definitely stay here again, the proximity to WDW cannot be beat!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Q'sMom
Clean and convenient
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Reasonable price ,reasonable service."
I recommend this Inn ,clean and convenient.we were there for Disney world,stay 2 nights.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
pete
"Business trip"
Hotel was fine, bed was very hard but room was clean. Internet was terrible, almost unusable most of our 3 night stay. Breakfast ok, waffles good.
3 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
sonogal
"Great place close to Disney World & Downtown are"
Since we are big fans of Disney World we normally stay on Disney property but this time we were just visiting the Disney area for a day. I had looked over all of the current reviews on many different hotels and decided to go with this hotel due to its location of shopping & eating. I must say I was very impressed with the hotel all around. Check-In was quick and staff very friendly. What impressed me the most was before we were given our room key the desk clerk went and checked on our rooms to make sure they were clean and ready. Room - Clean & comfortable (Note: As with any older hotel there is always room for updating etc.) Pool - Decent size pool / area Free Breakfast - Was very good (Eggs, Sauage, Waffles, Toast, drinks, etc)
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Cassandra
Great hotel. Service was great and room was very nice. I loved that the hotel is less than 2miles away from the theme park and that its located on a main street. So your close to all restaurants and shopping centers.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2014