All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America

Great pool
    Clean
    Great amenities
"QUALITY Inn"
This Quality Inn was the nicest QI I have ever seen! The recently renovated room we were in was nice and extremely clean. The service was awesome! The breakfast was great every morning.
7 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Alicia
"Comfortable and convenient!"
This was a very affordable and convenient location as it was very close to disneyworld, universal studios, and the water parks discovery cove, seaworld, and aquatica. It was also within walking distance of many Disney gift shops, which was great for some last minute shopping for souvineers. The rooms were very clean and inviting when we arrived, and the beds very comfortable. They offered a complimentary breakfast every morning with a big selection that we enjoyed. I would definitely stay here again.
6 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Close to the Disney Parks; Clean, Convenient"
Newly renovated, excellent off-site hotel for a Disney vacation, as it is literally less than five miles away. Hotel offers free theme park shuttle (not handicapped accessible unless reserved 24 hours in advance), free continental breakfast. There is a concierge on site that sells tickets and has information about local attractions. Clean room and very quiet. Beautiful pool area. OUTSTANDING customer service at an affordable rate. I will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Disney fan
"inexpensive gem"
It was an excellent stay. We received an updated room and loved it. The room remained clean and cool throughout our stay. Breakfast was a nice treat for the cost of the room. Pool was small, but we hardly used it due to daily rain and thunderstorms. Once completely remodeled, it will be a gem.
5 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"Great hotel for a great price"
We stayed here while visiting Disney and Universal Studios and were very happy with our accommodations. The room was clean and had everything we needed. The staff was extra friendly, always said hello with a smile, and made us feel welcome. They always reminded us to call them if we needed anything. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would happily stay there again.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Debra
"Great Value hotel! Comparable to expensive hotels."
I arrived to extremely friendly staff and a very clean facility. My room was clean and ready to use when I got there. The bathroom/shower was spotless and the shower functioned better than my previous apartments! The bed was very comfortable and I didn't have a restless night!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Schmoo
"Good Hotel in Orlndo, FL"
It is comparatively cheap, comfortable hotel for family vacation. The lobby, pool area are nice. Lots of computes and iPad to surf after your breakfast. Cleanliness is ok, looks like renovated from an old hotel, some construction ongoing but not causing any disturbance during our stay. Breakfast was average but the servicing ladies were restlessly filling supplies!
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Aimt
"Good 2-2.5 star hotel in Orlando, FL"
The hotel is nice. Rooms were new looking, clean. The lobby is contemporary and breakfast area is next to computes area- they even have iPads for surfing. No dedicated business area I was able to find but I was not on business tour so I did not look closely. Pool is nice and heated! Breakfast is average. Some construction still on going in the hotel but did not cause any disturbance in our trip or stay.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Priyanka
"GREAT STAY-HORRIBLE ENDING FOR 20th wedding annive"
We were there 4 our 20th wedding anniversary. We we were very happy with price, cleanliness and comfort of room, breakfast was good except turkey bacon was empty from 8:50-9:15 when eating my eggs. Eggs were ok, not real. Then, everything went sour upon leaving when we found our car vandalized with a huge dent on hood which looked like a body, and 6-7 other smaller ones.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Lloyd S.
"Close to everything"
We stayed here for 3 nighta, the room was clean, however strong chemical smell, breakfast was way to packed for us to even get food. We took advantage of the Expedia agent in the lobby to book our Disney tickets, huge help! There are a ton of restaurants and shops within walking distance, we traveled with a 1 year old and having the hotel so close was a plus for us!
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Joannea
"Okay"
We had a good stay but my dad found a bed bug in his bed when he pulled down the covers to go to sleep. Only one bed bug may not be a big deal but it was still unnerving.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Vacation"
Good
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Marcelo
"I would definitely stay here again!"
This was a very nice hotel, with comfortable rooms and a very nice breakfast with waffles, cereal,, danishes, and one day biscuits with sausage gravy and turkey bacon, and the next day scrambled eggs with turkey bacon. Very nice dining area. The staff were wonderful. I would absolutely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
D Lynne
"Nice facilities and awesome staff! :)"
This was my first time in Orlando and loved it a lot. The staff were very courteous and helped me and my family with everything. Kudos!! :)
Other trip May 24, 2015
Prateek
"Disney trip stay"
It was good until we asked for more towels they never seem to come
6 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Great service and location"
I was searching for a economic and clean hotel. I had read the reviews and gave them a chance. This hotel is economic and has very clean rooms. It is close to a lot of restaurants, Disney and Universal Parks and Outlets too. My room had microwave, refrigerator, blower and iron with iron board.This hotel offers breakfast including scramble eggs and bacon which is rare in economic hotels. The breakfast lobby has been remodeled and has a modern look. The pool is also nice. I truly recommend since they also have a great staff; Front desk was Junior he was very professional and helpful. I cant complaint about the service and cleanness of this hotel and I would stay again.
Other trip May 22, 2015
H
"Slow service, and terrible shuttle schedule"
The music was loud at the pool and the lobby and it kept us awake, the attendents were slow to help, the shuttles were very inconveniently spread out throughout the whole day and we were not impressed
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Brenton
"The Three C's - Cheap, Comfortable, and Clean"
My friends and I were looking for an inexpensive place to stay for our 3 day trip to Disney, and this place was perfect. We arrived late at night, and the front desk attendant was very friendly and helpful. Parking was amazingly easy to find, though we didn't stay during the peak season, which may have contributed. Our room was very clean, the beds were comfortable (plenty of pillows), and the air conditioning worked very well (though it kept turning on and off through the night, which was a bit annoying). We used the mini fridge to store snacks and water bottles that we carried into the parks every day, and the bathroom was huge (definitely wheelchair accessible). The breakfast buffet was available until 9:30 am, which worked for us as we tried to get to the parks early. The shuttle to and from the Disney parks was pretty good. There were about 3 different departure times to Disney parks, as well as 3 return times. We only used it on our first day there (to Animal Kingdom at about 10 am and returned from Magic Kingdom at 11 pm), but it was on time and very efficient. Plus the hotel was about a 10 minute drive from the Disney parks, so the location was great. We were just off a main road, so finding places to eat or gift shop was pretty easy. However, Kissimmee tends to shut down early on week nights, so finding a place for dinner around 9:30 or 10 pm is a challenge. We ended up at Applebee's (open til 2 am, huzzah). Overall, we had a great stay and would definitely return.
3 night trip with friends May 5, 2015
Kathryn
"Disney at a deal!"
Staff was excellent, room was excellent value for the price, location was great with easy access to Disney.
Other trip May 13, 2015
karlon
"Good and comfortable hotel"
Great hotel, good condition and location. We come back.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Adriana
Hotel was clean, comfortable and close to Disney. Great breakfast. And, the staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Renovations of the lobby, breakfast area, computer area and pool are done and beautiful. Breakfast was sufficient each morning. Rooms are like an up-scale motel rather than a hotel with your door opening to the outside walkway.
4 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"Pleasing hotel, kind of fantasy in the lobby"
It went very well, a lot stores around to eat and couple gift shops. It well, you pay for what you get basically.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Pedro
"kissimee stay"
Room was clean and comfortable. Value was very good. Pool was clean and pool area was nice. Upgrading the hotel so there was some construction but it was very quiet at night. Location was good.
2 night trip Apr 27, 2015
"nice hotel close to Disney World."
Very nice hotel with an excellent stuff, the only negative point was breakfast.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Nice value for family trip to disney"
It was great staff was friendly, location was superb, room was clean and comfortable. we would stay here again if going to disney world. its a quick 5 minute drive each way.
4 night trip Apr 23, 2015
Chad
"no-frills, but would stay again for the money"
Everything was done very practical and imexspensively but, neat and clean. The pool area is the nicest feature of the hotel. Beautiful pool and nice lounge chairs to hang by. Handicap room had a shower however it was very slippery because the water ran right out of it and made the entire bathroom floor wet and dangerous. That room number was 100, so if you need a handicap room do not stay in room 100. Hopefully the other showers in the other handicap rooms will not leak as much. The breakfast was very plain, no frills. They had waffles that you made on your own scrambled eggs sausage and some pastries.there was enough there to get you started for the day, however if you're in the mood for a fabulous breakfast I wouldn't call it that. Again, the eating area was done with just IKEA type furniture , no-frills but all practical and usable. For the price it was worth it, and I would stay again.
2 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Happy"
I read a lot of reviews of many different hotels I was having a hard time deciding. So I also know that everyone has their own opinion so I decided to pick one and decide for myself. I am glad I chose this one the room was nice and clean and the bed comfortable. Good area close to everything. Good stay
4 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Virginia
"Good Hotel"
The hotel is updating the rooms. the room we stayed in was clean and updated. The service desk was very nice and said we could get juice/ coffee anytime from the breakfast bar. The breakfast was ok, nothing special.
2 night trip Apr 22, 2015
"Was exactly where we wanted to be."
Visited Old Town then off to Disney close to attractions
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Char
"Quality Inn Close to Disney"
This hotel was really nice for the price we paid! The hotel was clean and staff was very friendly! It was the perfect location to travel to Disney and Seaworld!
4 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Nice place to stay..."
Great location. The service desk representative, Junior, was extremely courteous and helpful. We will be back.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Roberto
"Family visit to WDW"
We had 3 adults and a 4-yr. old in a Suite with 2 double beds. Beds were comfortable. Room was clean and comfy. Wifi was very strong and consistent. We were very happy with the hotel and its location. Staff is very pleasant and helpful.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Edward
"NICE Hotel for the price!"
The shuttle service to parks should be enhanced. The last shuttle from Megic Kingdom to hotel should be after their Light-Pared is finished. Also shuttle to Apcott should be little early at 8am so the guest can reach when the park opens.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
JItendra
"Close proximity to Disney Worl"
Hotel was clean and well maintained, staff was very friendly and helpful. We bought our Disney tickets there at a discount at the main desk. Breakfast was great every morning. We liked the hotel, price and location and would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
shannon
"not terrible but wouldn't go back"
It was an ok experience, but I would likely choose a different hotel next time staying in the area. Person behind the front desk passed out brochures for a couple local places for pizza. I decided to do carry out. I asked the person behind the desk for directions on where their suggested Domino's was and she couldn't tell me. She admitted that she wasn't familiar with the area. There was some mildew on the ceiling over the shower. Not a big fan of outside room doors.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Craig
"Great place to stay!"
The room is very clean and nice. Breakfast buffet is excellent.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Vickie
"Just what I was looking for"
Close to Disney , check. Affordable, check. Clean, check. Free breakfast, check. The walkways on the 2nd floor seem frail with cracks and the floors are very thin. This might casie issues eventually. For now, it's a decent motel.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Shawn
Good location close to disney parks. Breakfast was not good. Rooms are comfortable. Nearby restaurants
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
I was looking for a budget-friendly, clean hotel near Disney for a 2 night stay. Found it here. It's dated but refurbished. Good breakfast.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Shawn
"see abouve"
hotels.com failed to notify your hotel of my stay. the front desk staff went out of his way and spent a half hour to make sure I had a room. I was very pleased on his behalf
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Spring Break trip 2015"
The staff was very nice and helpful, especially since our flight got in at 7am. They stored our bags and we were able to go to the parks. Breakfast was provided and the hotel contracts with a shuttle company to take you to some of the parks.
6 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Kristina
"Nice Hotel, clean and well located"
We enjoy our week at the hotel, the check in easy and fast, good room, good breakfast, and nice neighborhood.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
maovavel
"It was overall good!!"
The staff was nice and helpful due to our mix-up with another hotel. The rooms are clean and very Well stocked! My husband and I enjoyed it.
Marina
"Good hotel"
Overall good hotel
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Ramon
"Nice place, good price"
We stayed a week. We were impressed when we first walked in. It was very clean, well lighted and had many updates. The pool had been refurbished. The breakfast was about what you would expect at any place. Nothing special, but kept up with a good variety. We planned only to sleep there, but the pool was so nice we spent a couple of days just sitting by it and swimming. They put out new furniture and umbrellas while we were there. The only thing missing was a fitness room. It was being refurbished. The manager and desk attendant were very helpful and friendly. We would definitely consider staying there again.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Phil
"Quickie"
Only stayed for 2 hours - I flew all night in to Orlando, and only needed someplace to get a quick nap and shower, then head out to appointment.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2015
BRIAN
"excellent stay on night, whole day out."
excellent staff service ,nice & clean , comfortable to stay with family & kids.i am 73 yrs with my sister who 78 years stay 3night , safe and saftey, morning breakfast good. but we can't eat due to special diet food. we had coffee and bread slice. it's fresh. recoommend to all. price was affordable for senior & meddle class. all thanks to "EXPEDIA" BOOKING
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
KOKILA
"GREAT PLACE after renovations!"
The recent reviews in regards to construction should not hinder anyone. We were there the first weekend in March and they seemed near finished. The breakfast area was huge, selection was good (hot items, waffle makers, cereals, yogurts, etc). Staff kept up with refilling items, even when very busy. In addition to seating, large counter area to stand at also provided several outlets for people to charge phones and such while eating breakfast. Coffee and juice are available 24/7. The pool area was open, and beautiful. Our room was very clean. Microwave and a larger than average fridge came in very handy. Plenty of parking, and in a safe nice area. Lots of stores and restaurants within walking distance. The renovations might have made some people uncomfortable in Jan/Feb but seeing the finished product this place made some great user-friendly improvements. VERY close to all things Disney.
3 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
catherine
"Nice hotel, almost new!"
Very nice and clean hotel, the staff was very professional.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015