All hotels in Findlay, Ohio, United States of America
1020 Interstate Ct, Findlay, OH, 45840, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

condition/ maintenance only a 4 because lobby was torn up due to a remodel which desk person apologized for.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Convenient"
We stay at this hotel when we come and visit our son, every 2-3 months, No complaints. Just a note - entrance to rooms is from outside not like other hotels that there is a lobby with elevators.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"I'd book it again"
Pleasant staff. Nice "free" breakfast. Clean.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
"A bargain worth the value!"
My daughter & I stayed here on our visit to the U of Findlay overnight from an Expedia deal. I found the lobby beautifully comfortable & cozy. I was impressed that we had a refridgerator, microwave & coffee maker in the room. The room looked nice with the woodwork enhancing its appearance & hiding some of the more worn imperfections. The lavatory/bathroom end of the room was separated from the main room by 2 wood doors as well, and provided privacy when one wanted to change clothes.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"sleeping arrangements"
The room could have been a little cleaner, but our biggest disappointment was the 3 small hard pillows. I couldn't even sleep on them and ended up using 2 towels as a pillow.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Nate
"excellent choice"
Nicely-kept, comfortable, quiet. Wi-Fi worked simply & well. Best "included breakfast" I've seen in a long time! Very friendly/helpful staff.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
Capn Pat
"A good place"
Room was small, but very clean and comfortable . Very nice for a good price.
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
"It's mixed in with the larger hotel in the area."
Small room and the pool is closed for the season :( wish that i knew that before i booked the room.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Wouldn't stay here again unless no other choice"
When I got there, my door was ajar to my room. Then my key didn't work, so I went and got another, which also didn't work, so the manager had to go let me in my room and call maintenance to come. My sheets and towels both had spots on them, but I figured after all I had been through, I didn't even want to waste anymore time calling about it. I wouldn't stay here again unless I had no other choice.
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2013
very nice
1 night trip May 29, 2013
Quality Inn
"OK hotel for a night or two."
Older motel right off I-75. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Buildings a little bit run down but everything in the room was functioning. Some noise from the highway. Several standard restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Martin
"Convenient to restaurants and some shopping"
Overall, nice hotel or should I say, motel. I should have paid more attention to the internet selection because I thought the room doors would be inside a hotel building but this was a "motor inn" where you can drive up to your door (not necessarily my preference) but again, the room looked like it was rennovated nicely.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
CC
"Get what you pay for."
I am the Project Coordinator for a company. After staying there for two nights, they refused to stay there again. I rebooked this hotel when we had to return to the same job and they insisted I cancel the reservations and make new ones at another location. They were very unhappy. They said the rooms were damp and smelled foul.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
"Convient to & from interstate."
We were in town for a funeral and the Quality Inn offered a good price. I had used this hotel 2 years prior and remembered the convience to the interstate and the resturants near by. Our stay was very nice and I would use this hotel again.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2013
"Very Cold Night"
Room was clean but very small and outdated. The room was extremely cold when I first checked in because the heat had been turned off for what have must have been days. It was 30 degrees that night and the room would not heat to over 65 degrees. I got up in the middle of the night and got my clothing out of my bags to spread on the bed to give me an extra layer of insulation. Would not stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2013
Dan G
"good for an overnight - adequate sums it up"
The1st room they gave us the lock didn't respond to the key. Got a different room; needs some minor face lifting but was overall clean and adequate. I prefer to stay in hotels with interior hallways but for just an overnight it was convenient to pull right up to the door. Breakfast was minnimul but adequate.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2013
"Okay if you are on your way somewhere else"
We arrived after dark and while we could see the hotel from the freeway, it wasn't so easy to get there. It would be helpful if a sign with an arrow were posted at the side street where the hotel is located. The clerk was very friendly. The heat had not been turned up in the room so it was quite chilly when we entered. Once I turned it up, it did warm up but it would have been nice to not have to wait for that to happen. While getting ready for bed I discovered that the sink drained at an extremely slow rate. I mentioned it to the clerk at checkout. The bed had seen better days, but sufficed for the night. There was plenty of hot water although the temperature was a bit touchy to regulate. The breakfast was very good and probably the high point of the whole stay. If you need an inexpensive place to spend one night this hotel will do, I just wouldn't plan on spending your vacation here.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Very nice with a touch of class with real plates and silverware at breakfast.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2013
"Average at best hotel"
This hotel seem to cater to constuction companies.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2012
KS True
"Its ok"
Hotels a little older had decent breakfast staff very friendly.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2012
"Comfortable and Clean"
It was the room we needed and saved us a lot. First Floor, parked at the door of the room, very clean, Had a wonderful breakfast with lots of extras. Very handy to University of Findley and Great Restaurants!
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
My husband and spent two nights at your hotel and we were very comfortable..room was clean and very quiet. only complaint was no elevator and my husband has back problems walks with cane, and we were on second floor, that was a little hard on him but overall for the money it was quite comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"perfect for the price"
I highly recommend this hotel for a budget traveler who wants a pleasant, friendly place with good beds and a nice exercise trail close by.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012
Katie
"NOT SO GREAT!!!"
I booked this room expecting it to be with in the consumer ratings. I was extremely disappointed. It was nothing that the ratings stated. I was from out of town and looking forward to a great get-a-way with my family before school started. I booked this vacation 2 weeks in The room was dingy at best, the staff was not the most pleasant, and no room (cleaning) service was provided. The pool was very small and the area was dirty, so much so, that I would not allow my children to swim in the pool. Not to mention the pool appeared to be in another business' parking/property area. The overall general outside appearance of the motel was dirty. There were no elevators or inside stairs to the 2nd floor. The stairs leading up to the 2nd floor are in complete shambles, an accident waiting to happen. The TV was full of static and there were very few channels to choose from. The overall safety of the property was un-daunting. I did not feel safe at night, going outside the room. The property was poorly lit and the parking lot crammed fully of worker's trucks and trailers. I was completely dis-satisfied with the motel and our stay; I would NOT recommend this particular motel to anyone.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Unhappy
"Never Again"
Room was dirty, wallpaper coming off walls, carpet disgusting. NEVER AGAIN!
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
The staff was very nice. The highway in the background was rather loud. I have stayed in other hotels right next door that weren't so loud in the room itself. The room was clean but worn, it needs an updating. Wallpaper was ripped, the tub had a lot of recaulking. Also, the room was very reasonably priced.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2012

"Bring your own pillows"
I stayed for two nights over the July 4th weekend. There was plenty to like about my room. Several HD TV channels, great water pressure in the shower, a privacy door between the main room and the bathroom sink area. The staff was friendly, and the room was properly cleaned and restocked for the 2nd night. My only complaint is with the pillows. Unusual small square pillows, which seemed ok, but I woke up both mornings with a very stiff neck.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Todd
"Quite suitable for overnight stay"
Stayed on main floor. Busy trucker stop along the I 75 so quite noisy. No fault of hotel but if a light sleeper you may want to consider another site. The rooms are small but more then suitable for overnight stay. Restaurants within walking condition. Bed very comfortable. Reception area staff very friendly. The breakfast space is small. We chose to eat elsewhere because no seating available and we wanted to get on the road. Clean and recently updated. Would consider staying again if we could be placed on second or third floor.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
Shelley
"Low comfort place to stay"
Beds weren't all that comfortable. Rooms were clean. Shower water was cold.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Awesome!"
I've stayed at high-end hotels and low-end hotels and everything in between. But this place surprised me, in an awesome way! The room was comfortable, clean, up to date, the microwave and fridge was a pleasant surprise. The staff were all friendly, even the manager greeting me at the amazing breakfast that is provided! Will certainly stay here again next time I'm in Findlay! Also, some excellent restaurants easily within walking distance of the hotel!
1 night trip Dec 7, 2014
Alexander
"Decent on-the-way hotel"
Decent hotel at the right price at the right place. No complaints.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Will
"Nice hotel close to 1-75 and the Cracker Barrel"
We were travelling from FLorida and needed a hotel close to the highway, that was pet friendly. I booked the hotel the night before and we drove all day. When we arrived it was late and we were cold and tired. The hotel is right off the highway so it was easy to find. The best part was that the heat had been turned on in the room, so it was warm when we arrived. The room was small but very clean , neat and no smoking. THere was no musty smell at all in the room. I would definately go back again and recommend it to anyone travelling with a pet. They have a seperate building for people with pets and a walking area as well. The only negative was that the morning breakfast was not so great, so we just went next door to the Cracker Barrel. ANd there was alot of construction going on by the highway but we could still find it easily.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Ruth
"Nice hotel close to 1-75 and the Cracker Barrel"
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Ruth
Close to major highways, very friendly and helpful staff. Our room was a bit cramped but very clean. Breakfast was good but the addition of some hot food would improve it further . Good coffee and again very nice staff.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"Yet another night"
Reliable stopover - meets expectations and has friendly smiling staff.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
"quick stop over"
Bedding & bathroom clean. Fridge in room handy. Arrived late in evening and left first thing in morning, just passing through. Pillows on bed were strangely small, not comfortable. We chose to eat at Cracker Barrel just steps from hotel. Coffee at lobby breakfast was really watered down, yuk!
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Pleasant stay"
This trip was for a school visit. Hotel conveniently located just off the highway. Choice of restaurants near by or short drive away. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. If I go back I will stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2013
"Excellent Inn!"
Great place, we now try to stop here on a yearly basis. Walking distance to many restaurants, short drive to shopping areas. We like the extra doors to separate the sleeping area from the sink and shower areas. Very clean, comfortable and everything works. Very pleasant staff. Upgrades are in progress but do not hinder guests. No complaints in the many times we have now stayed at this particular Quality Inn, which, ironically, was recommended to us by some other travelers from Canada.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2013
L&P Briggs
"quality inn - findlay"
Queen Rooms were small, facility seemed old, the staff was excellent and helpful.
Other trip Nov 8, 2012

"Buen lugar"
El servicio y las instalaciones muy bien
6 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Valeria Irlanda
MX
Très belle qualité de chambre. Bon déjeuner. Excellente propreté. Personnel courtois. On purrait recommander cet hôtel à des amis!
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2014