All hotels in SeaTac, Washington, United States of America
20620 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA, 98198, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.7
    2.7
"Better than a dump"
This was an acceptable, inexpensive hotel. But it was road noisy and to call what they had a breakfast is unacceptable. A packaged muffin and coffee. Oh well.
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
patrick
"Think Twice"
The best thing I can say about this hotel stay was you get what you pay for, which was very little. I booked this hotel for 3 reasons, it was cheap, it offered a full buffet breakfast included (clearly listed in the ad on this website) and a free airport shuttle. Well the stay was cheap, there was no breakfast, unless you count packaged muffins and coffee as a full buffet breakfast. The room was clean. The air conditioner unit did not work well and neither did the TV. The steps I took to the second floor and were cracked in places and the overall look of the building was poor. I had left my luggage at the hotel during the day since my flight did not leave until midnight. When I came back to claim my luggage, at first the person couldn't find it. When he did find it, it was put behind a pile of laundry in a room anyone could have walked into.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2015
Rita
"Maya"
The hotel is located really close to the airport they over shuffle to and from the airport. Super convenient. Hotel was clean. We got an earlier check in with no problem or extra charge. The stay over all was ok, very inconvenient that there's is no fridge or microwave in the room. For the price per night it should provide it.
3 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Mariana
The service wasn't that great at all (minus the shuttle driver) There was a couple in front of me who paid for their room through expedia.com for $35. The guy at the counter said that's not right, they never charge that low and told them the rate is actually higher. When they asked how much, he responded that he doesn't know but will tell them at checkout.... The room smelled of mold. there was mold on the ceiling over the sink. All of the lights flickered when you turned them on except the bathroom light. The pluses were the free shuttle and how close eateries were.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"Roberto the night clerk"
was impressed with Roberto, the night clerk, who came to pick us up from the airport after midnight. He was very personable & accommodating.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Norma
"Good stay for flying out of seatac"
Good place to stay
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Brian McEachron
"was fine for a night"
we only stayed one night and it was fine, clean, pretty comfortable,affordable, close to the airport. thats all we really cared about, wouldnt stay here for more than a few days or for a leisure trip though
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Carolyn
"Just a bit below average overall value"
The employess were the best part of the stay. Beds were average at best, the air conditioner ran all the time, was noisy and did not produce much cold air on the hot muggy night. We were there a very short period of time and the shuttle service worked quite well. We would not stay there again. This experience was waaay better than our last stay there 8 years ago however. We will pay the $20-$30 more and get a king sized bed, cleaner room, better location and fully functioning air conditioner. And in many cases free breakfast and same free parking.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
There is nothing wrong with this motel in our opinion. Some of the other reviews were quite harsh, however, we found the hotel to be perfectly adequate and the service fine. The shuttle was prompt. The room was clean. The desk clerk was very nice as was the maintenance guy. The motel must have been in rehab since some of those previous reviews since there really was nothing that remarkable either good or bad about that place. I would stay there again. Good value compared to the other options at this time of year.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Valerie L
"Don't stay at this hotel - its a rip off!!!"
While the front desk attendant was pleasant, while we were checking in he had to leave to go and deal with a drunk and disorderly person in the parking lot. The only computer & printer available to guests is right in front of the check in counter so as guests are checking in, they are standing right on top of you!! The room was shabby, the bed linens and covers were old and torn, our bath towels were so thin and full of holes you could see through them. I will never book this hotel again. For a room that cost us $100+ bucks, it was a rip off!! If we hadn't pre-paid for the room through Hotels.com we would have left and gone somewhere else!!
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Grant C
"Run away from this place!"
Worst Hotel/Motel ever! The blankets on the bed had holes in it. Room smelled like old mold and cigarettes but it was a non - smoking room. Carpet felt sticky. Side chair had huge stain on it - don't want to know what that was. Overall dirty and disgusting place. If it had not been so late at night, we would have left to find another place to stay in a heartbeat. Literally the worst place I have ever stayed in the US and in other countries!
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
"Very poor"
Terrible hotel. Can't believe hotels.Com would handle this dump. Buggs, smelly, awful neighborhood and terrible amenities!!
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Just okay!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"close to airport"
did not have handicap room that I requested and received an email saying they would have one, carpet was dirty and room had musty smell.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Cristine
"Unclean."
Room was very dirty and stinky. The bed was alright. There were underwear left in my room. That is utterly disgusting.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Nicholas
"Fair but a little bit expensive"
It has free Wifi but never works; there is smell in the room. Except that, the comfort and cleanliness are fair.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2015
"Rock N' Roll Seattle Marathon"
The hotel stay was okay. For the price it could have been better. Hotel was clean and in good condition it was the service that was low.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2015
Adrian
"1 night"
Even though we booked the hotel for 2 nights we only stayed for 1. And that's it.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Not Bad"
For the price its hard to beat
1 night trip Jun 9, 2015
Alex
"Too Bright"
Pretty typical stay. I was so exhausted that I can't really say how comfortable or not it was. Biggest issue - only had slats for blinds and no curtain so it was very bright.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"value for money"
excellent value for money . friendly staff . carpet nearly due to be replaced other than that very good room.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
raymond
"Decent stay for a few hours rest."
We stayed one night passing through to Montana. This IS a $40 hotel. Don't expect more.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Audrey
"Convenient"
My sister and I went to Seattle for a few days to sightsee. We were hardly in the room, just went back to sleep so it was convenient our our stay was pleasant. The staff weren't too friendly, but I guess you get what you pay for. All in all, our stay was good. I'd stay again for its convenience and the fact that it has free shuttle to and from the airport.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"great for hikers!"
you will park in a huge over crammed airport parking lot, have to hike your bags across said lot, deal with incompetent barely comprehensible staff and avoid what seemed to be a never ending supply of cat feces on the parking lot.
4 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Need a basic room near the Airport?"
If you need a cheap room for an overnight stay right next to the Seattle airport, you will find this a pretty good value. They have shuttle to the airport every 30 minutes! There is no luxury here, just the basics.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Convenient location, 24hr shuttle rides."
The hotel room was clean and the bed & pillows were very comfortable. Parking is a bit limited but they do offer valet service and a 24hr shuttle service to and from the airport. The only downside of my stay here was the toilet paper; single ply and VERY thin, so make sure to buy/bring your own.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Nice place to stay in"
For the price I paid, i think it was decent. Location is very close to the airport. Although the room i got was beside the street so i could hear the cars passing by. Overall great and i would stay here again.
Other trip May 17, 2015
ed
"Not for light sleepers - car lot more than hotel"
Impossible to sleep. I requested a quiet room. None of the rooms are likely quiet, given the all-night-long parking of valet cars, the beeping of their locking alarms, and twice during the night an actual car alarm going off. The floor of the room above was also really noisy. Didn't get much sleep.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Jeremy
"Good enough"
I needed a place to stay before an early flight out of SeaTac. It's good for that. They have an airport shuttle, it's quiet and the room is clean. The "continental breakfast" is a joke, I wonder why they bother. It's a good place to stay before an early flight or after a late one but I wouldn't want to stay more than a day there. Good value, no sense paying for amenities you're not going to use. I'd stay there again, given the same circumstances.
Other trip May 15, 2015
paul
"A fairly decent stay"
The staff were very nice and helpful, the rooms were clean and comfortable though the parking situation was terrible. This would be the only thing that would make me be reluctant to go back. Overall, a comfortable no frills stay.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
neil
"My low standards were matched and then trumped."
I've stayed in a few other properties associated with this chain and I must say this is the worst one I've experienced. Simple things like a clock are overlooked. I know we all have cell phones, but I like a clock to look at and can set to wake me. I expected a little frig, a coffee maker and a TV that worked and got none of them and in comparison to the breakfast in San Diego, this one was a minus 50. What they also don't tell you is that the property is also a depository for off site parking for the airport and the lot is jammed to overflow constantly. I was parked in one day and it took quite some time to get any assistance, making me late for a very important birthday party for my 3 year old grandson. He was not amused and neither was I. Yes, it's inexpensive and I didn't expect much, but it fell below even my low standards. Good points - comfortable bed, clean sheets, towels and room.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"cheap & good location"
I was told that the room would have a refrigerator, iron & microwave, it didn't. The continental breakfast was only muffins & you had to request the orange juice, which was in a pitcher.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Carrols
The shower was so filthy we couldn't use it. There were clearly people who had been living there for some time.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"bad stay"
Skip this place, they forgot wakeup call, no alarm clock so it was important, double billed for room. I hope I can get a refund from them. Old and dirty is how I rate it.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Bang for your buck!"
You cannot beat this price! Rooms were spotless, beds were comfortable and of course it was the perfect proximity to the airport. I stayed an entire weekend and found a parking spot in the lot with ease every time I returned to the hotel. Serena at the front desk was very helpful! Her recommendation for dinner at the "Bull Pen" up International Blvd. was spot on. They had phenomenal steaks and awesome liquor choices. I will definitely be booking here every time I come to Seattle!
Other trip May 5, 2015
It was not clean. Towels were tiny! Very inconvenient for after showing. Room smelled completely like cigarette smoke. Even if it's a smoking room, why not do something about it to not smell like somebody JUST smoked 100 cigarettes before checking out?
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Close to SEATAC"
Close to SEATAC, so getting to the airport first thing in the morning is easy enough. It is right off a busy street, so rooms near the road are fairly loud, but I was still able to get to sleep. Clean enough. Non-smoking rooms, but canister ashtray RIGHT outside the door is unpleasant. Parking at the hotel is very limited--definitely no room for extra vehicles or campers. Morning staff are better than the evening staff. Evening staff seemed like they had something else better to do, but I did manage to get checked in. Free coffee and packaged pastries (muffins, danish) in the morning. Overall, convenience to airport is the strongest selling point.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Jen
"Quick Trip to Seattle"
The hotel was nice, the room was clean, and we didn't have any noisy neighbors. Because the hotel is a shuttle for the airport, parking was a nightmare. Also the front desk lady was very rude, but the rest of the hotel staff was pleasant. The price was not bad at all, overall a good stay and a good hotel.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
A comfortable hotel, just a short cab or bus ride from SeaTac. For the hardy and luggagless its a comfortable walk. But why bother they will send you a shuttle. Keep in mind the train can take you from here to anything Seattle has to offer.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Worst Expedia Hotel Picks Experience"
I have always trusted the hotels expedia has to offer. However, this hotel from their Secret Hotel list was just awful. The hotel was infested with ants, light bulbs don't work, the bed linens were unclean, and the towels were stained. The parking lot had shady looking people all night. The staff looks confused. Overall it was an uncomfortable stay for the star rating.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Disgusting room smell, ants on the bed, seedy neighborhood.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"I had ants In the bad no heating"
I had ants In the bad no heating Problems with the parking problems with the restroom, wending machine doesn't work
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
zagggggg
It's a parking lot near SEATAC airport with rooms.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"never again in Seattle"
We stayed here on our return trip as we had an accident on our way down and we're left without car signals. As we had kept our car parked here we decided to stay as it was dark out. The walls are paper-thin. You could hear the people beside and above you as well as the highway noise all night. We were in 207 at the front. The bedspread was full of cigarettes holes in a nonsmoking room. I found out in my morning shower that the dispensers had no soap or shampoo in them. Most of the TV channels didn't work. The airport parking is cheap and they do have a shuttle.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Lita
Good value for a place to sleep for a real early flight
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Patrick
"Decent place for price, minifridge, and BEDBUGS"
I arrived pretty late around 1200, I was impressed that the place had a mini fridge as most motels dont. The room was okay, nothing special, nothing terribly wrong at first! Then I spotted a bedbug! I instantly jumped out of bed causr I saw a bug, I then killed it, I looked online to see if it was a bedbug and it was!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Jon
"the worst experience ever in Americas Best Value"
it was the worst night I've ever experienced the room was dirty no towels garbage can was full of garbage not to mention the cigarette odorand the parking was overloadedthat That is my experience and I will never ever recommend anyone that I know.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Parking was a joke...Not happy...the room was small...the guests were loud at all hours of the night
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"WORST PLACE EVER! HORRIBLE!"
HORRIBLE!! As soon as I arrived it was 11;50pm and the open sign was lit up on the window. The door was locked with a note saying after midnight to call the number on there, so I did, and the male that answered said the phone number was only for emergencies. I had reserved this motel 3 days prior! He was so rude. I ended up sleeping in the parking lot with my children because all other places in seatac were booked. They still charged me and set it as a "no show" Absolutely ridiculous!
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice motel"
I would have no problems staying here, again . Basic, clean and quiet . At least until the aircraft start flying in the morning !
2 night trip Mar 1, 2015