All hotels in SeaTac, Washington, United States of America

Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad breakfast
"It's just an older hotel with few amenities"
It's just an older hotel with few amenities but it's close to the airport. Okay for a night stay if you plan to get out quicly
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"hotel fairly close to airport"
Not great, towels seemed like rags, TV outdated, room very small, breakfast minimal, furniture very worn, room not clean
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
ET
The service wasn't that great at all (minus the shuttle driver) There was a couple in front of me who paid for their room through expedia.com for $35. The guy at the counter said that's not right, they never charge that low and told them the rate is actually higher. When they asked how much, he responded that he doesn't know but will tell them at checkout.... The room smelled of mold. there was mold on the ceiling over the sink. All of the lights flickered when you turned them on except the bathroom light. The pluses were the free shuttle and how close eateries were.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"A very cheap hotel"
We wanted a nonsmoking room, which we got, but there was an ashtray outside in front of our room where people stand to smoke. The bed was mush. We choose not to stay there and would not recommend it.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
magdalena
"Lousy hotel, close to nothing"
Noisy, lacks any kind of sound proofing. Caters to people living there that make a lot of noise coming and going at all hours of the night. TV didn't get the stations listed on the in room guide. No close dining. The breakfast was a joke, stale packaged pastries that looked like they came from 7-11 and coffee.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Phil
"Roberto the night clerk"
was impressed with Roberto, the night clerk, who came to pick us up from the airport after midnight. He was very personable & accommodating.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Norma
Few amenities, but had the basics: airport shuttle, morning coffee, air conditioner.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Good stay for flying out of seatac"
Good place to stay
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Brian McEachron
"Get what you pay for"
For how cheap the hotel was, I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness. At that price, I was expecting disgusting bedding, mildew in bathroom and carpet stains... NONE of that :) The airport shuttle was the best part... We used it daily to get to the Seatac Light Rail station.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Wrong bed size, hard as nails too"
I reserved a room with two queen beds and when we arrived the room had two double beds. The staff told me they were queens but I know what a queen bed is (I have one) and these were NOT queens- they were doubles. The staff said that all their rooms only have these "queen" size beds. Additionally the beds were very hard and squeaky. the bedding was old and torn in a couple of places. It was the most uncomfortable sleep I've ever had.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Hotel was on a very busy street. Pics were deceiving. More motel than hotel/inn.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Rudimentary Airport Motel"
We came late to catch an early flight and were glad to leave. The outdoor lights in our floor did not work and made difficult to find the room number, telephone did not work and when we told the front desk about it we were told we had to dial a number, but were not provided with the number. Room lacked security chain or latch. We asked , but were not provided with hotel bill, apparently they did not have the paper to print it.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Rodolfo
"Never Again!"
I will start by saying we stay at Americas Best Value Inns quit a bit, and have never been so disappointed! Dirty! We took blankets and bedspreads off first thing! Stained and wrinkled as if someone just crawled outta bed! TV.. 4 channels, half screen, and dark! Towels so thin and small must have been years old. Put pack of saltine crackers on bottom shelf of nightstand before going to sleep.... next morning put feet down on floor and within seconds our feet were covered with thousands of sugar ants!! We couldn't even see the crackers! They were completely black and moving! Reported all our complaints to office, they just looked at us like "Duh, what do you want us to do about it?" We left for about 6 hours. When we returned our room door was wide open! This was an outside room next to major highway in Seattle! ABVI I would reconsider putting my name on this motel!
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
MJ
"was fine for a night"
we only stayed one night and it was fine, clean, pretty comfortable,affordable, close to the airport. thats all we really cared about, wouldnt stay here for more than a few days or for a leisure trip though
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Carolyn
"Just a bit below average overall value"
The employess were the best part of the stay. Beds were average at best, the air conditioner ran all the time, was noisy and did not produce much cold air on the hot muggy night. We were there a very short period of time and the shuttle service worked quite well. We would not stay there again. This experience was waaay better than our last stay there 8 years ago however. We will pay the $20-$30 more and get a king sized bed, cleaner room, better location and fully functioning air conditioner. And in many cases free breakfast and same free parking.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Terrible staff"
When we arrived are room wasn't ready, so they let us put our suitcases in the back office, which we appreciated, that way we didn't have to lug them around. We returned FIVE HOURS later & there was a different girl at the front desk. She was incredibly unhelpful & rude. She claimed that there were no rooms available even though we had called thirty minutes prior to arriving & was told there WAS a room ready. She begrudgingly checked only after we insisted that she do so. Magically a room became available! We then asked to get our suitcases from the back room where we were told we could store them. She made us go get them which is when we discovered they had been locked into the room. She claimed she did not have the key & that her manager was the only one that could open it. She refused to call the manager & rudely insinuated that we would just have to do without our luggage. When we told her that this was unacceptable she became quite short tempered, stomped to the back room & proceeded to jimmy with the lock using a card of some sort, & voila, the door opened! Without another word to us, she handed us our key, pointed to the general direction of our room, & was seemingly done interacting with us. We had to ask a helpful maid to find our room. We spent the rest of our time at this hotel listening to very loud neighbors & strangely jarring collisions on the outside walls of our oddly situated room. Overall this was a horrible experience! Do yourself a favor & run!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Close to airport"
Telephone did not work, thus, wake-up call (late) was knock on door. Air conditioner did not cool room. Hole in bedspread. Empty shampoo/soap container. Very outdated. Staff was very nice, however, and nice shuttle to airport.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Adequate but not great"
I reserved a room with 2 queen beds. Upon check in we were given a room with one bed. When I went back to the office and told them about the error, I was given a room with 2 queen beds but no apology from the staff for the mistake. Upon check out, I had to ask for a copy of my paperwork. Staff was not helpful, did not exert any effort to be interested in us.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
T
There is nothing wrong with this motel in our opinion. Some of the other reviews were quite harsh, however, we found the hotel to be perfectly adequate and the service fine. The shuttle was prompt. The room was clean. The desk clerk was very nice as was the maintenance guy. The motel must have been in rehab since some of those previous reviews since there really was nothing that remarkable either good or bad about that place. I would stay there again. Good value compared to the other options at this time of year.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Valerie L
"Convenient to airport; Bare Bones; Pets ok"
Small ant problem in bathroom. Not all rooms non-smoking. Make sure you ask. Comfortable after a late night flight when you are so exhausted you just don't care. Bare bones: bed, tv, shower.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Disney fan
"Nice motel"
Older motel, but clean. Not enough parking when the motel is full.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Near to the airport hotel"
Quiet, care worn hotel near the airport. Am Call alert didn't work in my room. Concern of gettinbg up and down steps to 2nd level as steps are showing cement breakage and rebarr showing. No am breakfast.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Debbie
"Don't stay at this hotel - its a rip off!!!"
While the front desk attendant was pleasant, while we were checking in he had to leave to go and deal with a drunk and disorderly person in the parking lot. The only computer & printer available to guests is right in front of the check in counter so as guests are checking in, they are standing right on top of you!! The room was shabby, the bed linens and covers were old and torn, our bath towels were so thin and full of holes you could see through them. I will never book this hotel again. For a room that cost us $100+ bucks, it was a rip off!! If we hadn't pre-paid for the room through Hotels.com we would have left and gone somewhere else!!
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Grant C
"Run away from this place!"
Worst Hotel/Motel ever! The blankets on the bed had holes in it. Room smelled like old mold and cigarettes but it was a non - smoking room. Carpet felt sticky. Side chair had huge stain on it - don't want to know what that was. Overall dirty and disgusting place. If it had not been so late at night, we would have left to find another place to stay in a heartbeat. Literally the worst place I have ever stayed in the US and in other countries!
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
You get what you pay for. Shuttle was nice, but not much else was better.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Near airport."
Only issue we had was AC was not really cold. Staff was friendly and room was clean. Shuttle to/from airport was fast.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"America Best Value Inn"
Very dated hotel, the rooms have a stale smell about them. I booked and paid for 3 people, 1 was to leave after 4 days, I was to leave after 5 days and the other was staying for 10 days. The morning the 1st person was to leave we went to check out at 6:am there was no one in the office, a sign read that they were dropping people off at the airport and would be back in 20 minutes, we had a meeting to get to so waiting was not an option. When I returned to the hotel I asked to get a receipt for the first room, I was told that after 1:pm they can no longer issue receipts????? And that if I wanted one I should have came in the office in the morning! I was, to the point I canceled the 3 rd room and found another hotel to stay at, even then getting them to charge me correctly and get me the correct receipt was a nightmare. Also there is a camper set up at the end of the building, plenty of sketchy people hanging around. I will never stay there again
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Aaron
"Very poor"
Terrible hotel. Can't believe hotels.Com would handle this dump. Buggs, smelly, awful neighborhood and terrible amenities!!
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Extremely inconsistent with other Best Values."
Room was smelly. Blanket had burn holes. Exterior was poorly maintained.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Never again."
Icalled for shuttle 3 times and hotel didn't respond. I ended up catching a cab. Hotel in poor condition.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Good Value"
Rooms are clean. Hotel grounds have nice flowers. Staff friendly & very helpful. Transport to airport on time. For the cost good value.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Frusy
"Good place to stay near the SEATAC"
The place is not expensive and is conveniently located near the airport. There is a 24 h iHop near the place. However, some of the guys on the frontdesk are not trained to give good service, though you can see they are doing the effort usually the answer is -You need to talk to the manager but she is not here-. Eventually we could fix the problem with the manager (billing) and the shuttle was on time and the room is clean. I can recommend this place because is really low price and clean but do not expect high quality service.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Rury
"Convenient to the Airport"
The room was fine but the hotel staff seemed to be more interested in providing parking rental. Also there was an initial problem because this was a second room and the reservations had not been sent to them for it. They were able to accommodate us but the first room they tried to provide did not meet the specified requirements.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Just okay!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Not what is advertised!"
Surprisingly quiet which redeemed our stay. Don't expect breakfast by any stretch of the definition. You may get a parking spot but you can expect to get blocked in which is an inconvenience. Bring a clock if you want to know when to get up or catch your flight!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
visiting family
"close to airport"
did not have handicap room that I requested and received an email saying they would have one, carpet was dirty and room had musty smell.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Cristine
"Unclean."
Room was very dirty and stinky. The bed was alright. There were underwear left in my room. That is utterly disgusting.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Nicholas
"Perfect for 1 night stay. Very affordable"
Was in town for the US Open. Needed an affordable hotel. I was able to book well in advance and got a room for really cheap. Loved it!!!
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
T
"Terrible experience"
This has been one of the worst hotel experiences. We found a dead bug in the bed, and I am covered in buh bites. Parking was a nightmare, and if you parked too far into the parking lot you would get blocked in by cars for the airport parking. Would not recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
TaliaC.
"Fair but a little bit expensive"
It has free Wifi but never works; there is smell in the room. Except that, the comfort and cleanliness are fair.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2015
"Rock N' Roll Seattle Marathon"
The hotel stay was okay. For the price it could have been better. Hotel was clean and in good condition it was the service that was low.
3 night trip Jun 11, 2015
Adrian
"Pretty good for an airport hotel"
When dealing with airport hotels, it generally "is what it is." We were arriving late at SEATAC airport and I just needed a place to crash for that first night. I don't expect luxury at inexpensive airport hotels and didn't find any, but it was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the A/C, shower, and toilet all worked. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room as well as the water pressure in the shower. As for staff, the shuttle driver was friendly, and a sweet woman in the office helped us figure out directions to our next destination the following morning. I would stay here again under the same circumstances.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Sheri
bad location, don't choice it ! very noise! not recommend everyone to this location.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
peter
"1 night"
Even though we booked the hotel for 2 nights we only stayed for 1. And that's it.
2 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"hotel was clean and the staff was friendly."
The hotel room was clean and reasonably well maintained. The buildings themselves were also clean and the parking area was kept pretty clean as well. The staff was friendly. The room was just as described overall.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Not Bad"
For the price its hard to beat
1 night trip Jun 9, 2015
Alex
"Where to start???"
First of all the staff were kind and tried to be helpful. Andre checked us in and gave us some nice suggestions for meals and the lady that works there was also very nice. That's pretty much the best that we can say about the place. Be sure to take slippers or thongs for your feet and do not walk on the carpet in your bare feet. There seemed to be loitering in the parking lot but the real kicker was the people who tried to get into our room at 10:30 p.m., waking us out of a dead sleep and scaring us half to death, seems that they were told to go to our room and there was a mixed up at the front desk. We didn't sleep after their visit.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
America's Best
"You get what you pay for"
It was dirty, smelled horrible, and uncomfortable. Our door was open when we came up to it and the pillows didn't have pillowcases. There were cats being fed next to our door by the neighbor who seemed to be living there. The tub had big clumps of hair in it, along with spiderwebs. The ac didn't work well, so the room was hot/sticky. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
kris
"Good transportation to airport"
The place is convenient and good value as long as you're not looking for lots of amenities.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
bwise
"Homeless living in the back parkING area. BAD part"
Bad area. Shooting nearby just 1 day earlier. Homeless living in back parking area. Overstuffed dumpster & dumpster diver to greet me as I walked to my room.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015