All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3501 E Lockett Rd, Flagstaff, AZ, 86004, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Cute town"
Overall not a bad hotel. Really friendly staff, and the rooms are cozy. Downtown was bit of a drive, but I wasn't aware that Flagstaff was as spread out as it was. So in retrospect, wasn't too far away.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Jenn
"Great weekend getaway!"
We stayed overnight after a wedding. The room was clean (I rated that part a "4" because there was a used bandaid on the floor in the bathroom). There was ample space for a family of 4 (two adults, two small kids). Breakfast was great! And we had the indoor pool and spa all to ourselves on a Sunday morning. The kids had a blast. Front office staff was very helpful. I'd definitely bring my family back to this hotel.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Jenn C.
"flagstaff Hampton Inn"
Train always noisy in Flagstaff. Stay was very comfortable.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Stayed overnight while visiting norther az."
Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Nice clean facility.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Clean, respectable and good breakfast for families"
We stayed two nights over Presidents weekend. The hotel is on the east side and it's safe, clean and offers a decent choice of free breakfast that is perfect for families. There is also an indoor pool which we didn't use but people seemed to enjoy.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Antonio
"Wing mountain sledding trip"
Hotel was nice. Staff was friendly. My only complaint is the refrigerator in our room made a lot of noise. I finally had to unplug it in the middle of the night because it kept waking us all up. Otherwise, hotel is in good location with east access to the highway and fun places to eat. Service was good and breakfast was good. Lots of choices for breakfast. Will stay again when we return to Flagstaff!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Kristi
"Very convenient location"
We had a great stay. The hotel was a bit difficult to find but once we did the location was perfect for our needs and the employee at the reception desk was very helpful in giving dinner suggestions, directions, etc. Loved it.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014
"Good rate and convenient location"
The Hampton Inn met all my needs. The staff is exceptionally friendly and accommodating.
2 night trip Feb 2, 2014
Irene
"Great stay:)"
Great place to stay! Went on business and had a nice clean room and great breakfast the next morning.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2014
"On the Fence"
We stayed here to take my eldest daughter to see snow for the first time. We chose this hotel because it had an indoor heated pool and a hot breakfast with waffles. When we arrived the phone in the room didn't work. The FD said he’d have it fixed while we were out. I asked where the pool was and he pointed. When we got back, a new person was working. I got back up to the room and the phone still didn't work. I called the hotel from my cell phone. She said they don't have maintenance on the weekends..? Offered to move us rooms. New room was the same type as the first, but didn't have the cool USB/power station on the night stand like the first room. The refrigerator was NOT cold at all and couldn’t be adjusted. I'm a breastfeeding mother and having a working fridge is important. Went to take my daughter swimming but the lady said the pool heater was broken and that the guy who checked us in should have told us. HUGE BUMMER. The Jacuzzi still worked but kids aren't supposed to be in them. Next morning, my daughter woke up thrilled about breakfast because the hotel had a waffle machine! She called down to the FD and spoke with Dawn H. and asked if they had waffles. Dawn told her yes, and we headed down. Low and behold, the waffle machine was broken. My daughter was so upset, she began to cry. Dawn ran to a nearby restaurant and brought back a waffle just for her. That was absolutely wonderful! As a matter of fact, I would NOT book this hotel again unless Dawn was there.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2014
Chelsea D.
"Great Hotel and Great Price!"
I was concerned when I booked because it was a 2.5 star hotel, but it was very close to the family we were visiting, so I went with it. I was very pleasantly surprised when we arrived and saw it had a beautiful mountain right behind it, looked clean from the outside and just off the interstate far enough that noise is not a concern. The lobby area is nice. The room served its purpose as a quick, one night stay over. It was clean and comfortable. My biggest praise goes to the girl working the front desk. She was very friendly and her suggestion for dinner turned out to be absolutely wonderful. If you visit Flagstaff, make Fat Olives right on route 66 your go to spot for dinner. Brick oven pizza that was perfect! Highly recommend the hotel and Fat Olives!
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Tony
"Good but small room and old tools."
Room is clean but, refrigerator is bad. And slightly noisy air conditiontion systems.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
JY
"great place"
I would stay again!
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
Shelley
The only thing that kept this from being perfect was the fact that we could hear the train whistles in our room.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Good location. Good service. Clean. Breakfast attendant was excellent!
1 night trip Nov 25, 2013
"Definitely a place to stay"
The only minor negative is that the bathroom needed new caulking in the tub to keep it at "excellent". Customer service was great, breakfast was really good and location, quietness, etc were perfect for us.
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
dad of 3
"Not bad for the price"
My only complaint is that, after many hours on the road, I was looking forward to a glass of wine. The room was outfitted with plastic coated paper cups. When I went to the desk to request an actual glass (not even a wine glass -- any glass) I was told that these paper cups were the only thing available in the entire hotel. Apart from being annoying, this is environmentally unsound, unless they are recycling the cups, but I can't imagine they are. Otherwise, everything was fine.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Fine, except for room keys"
The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet (some faint train horns in the distance, which I actually like), and the staff was pleasant and competent, but for some reason the room keys were hard to use. The keys for both our room and the room for the person traveling with us often failed to work. We know we used the keys properly, but sometimes they would work on the first try, other times it would take 7 to 10 swipes to work, and other times they didn’t work at all. We would have to go back down to the desk (or, one time, I asked the housekeeping staff to let me in). This was annoying.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Jack
"Okay"
The hotel was fine, I pay the extra $$ for the microwave and fridge when traveling so was disappointed when the fridge did not have a freezer or a thermostat temperature setting and subsequently froze half of my food; including perishable (expensive) organic fruit. I would like to suggest to hotel management that you provide fridge's that have temperature control and a separate freezer in the unit. Also, there was an unpleasant smell in the hallway, I think it was new carpeting that was still out-gassing. Other than that, the hotel was fine.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
"Good hotel in a scenic location"
We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights mid-October. It is situated in a scenic location in Flagstaff, with many hills nearby. Lowell Observatory is about 10 min drive, which is definitely worth a visit. About the hotel: looks a bit old. The rooms are (as usual) very clean and quiet, but appear old. The breakfast was very good. The staff was friendly. The Wi-Fi was on the slower side, but good enough for light browsing. We had microwave and refrigerator in the room. If we visit Flagstaff again, we would most probably stay at this hotel.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
QWERTY
My room on the east side was a little noisy.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Good quick overnight"
We only slept here on our way to the Grand Canyon. Our stay was quite satisfactory. Room was clean. Breakfast was good. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2013
EKM
"Very helpful staff"
The hotel was clean and the staff was terrific.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"nice place"
Would stay there again.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
"Everything was excellent"
I thought the railroad noises would be bothersome, but everything was fine. The staff was extremely helpful.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Excellent location, easy interstate access."
Facility was excellent. Very clean and comfortable, exactly what we expected.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Above average breakfast but otherwise not so much"
This place had the nicest breakfast we saw in a week long road trip. On the downside the location offers little in the way of amenities within walking distance unless you like fast food. We went to a Sizzlers steak house (the only thing of this sort nearby) and were disappointed. The hotel looks a bit rough inside and it was the only place we thought about locking the bikes together. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Looks to be popular with young sports teams and was a bit noisy.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Ok place, wi-fi is horrific they shouldn't even offer it.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
"Nice hotel pretty view of the pine trees."
We only stayed one night. Hotel staff were pleasant, quiet room.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Judy
"Older hotel but clean and safe."
Didn't have water bottles in the room or the pictures on the doors like other Hamptons. Clean and good location for access to grand canyon.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Was booked for a non-smoking room but when getting off the elevator, the whole hallway smelled of stale smoke.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2013
Stan
"good location"
Everything was very nice: friendly desk clerk, good variety of breakfast food, clean rooms. We had driven all day and arrived late but had no problems. Location was perfect for where we needed to be. Would stay there again
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2013
"Convenient location"
I thought the staff was exceptional. Breakfast choices were limited for someone who doesn't eat high sugar foods or ones made with white flour.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Flagstaff Hotel"
The swimming pool and spa were great. An indoor pool is vital in Flagstaff because so often in July. The hotel is a very safe neighborhood. I notice a jaguar park in the parking lot running w/o anyone around and with its driver side window open. I first noticed it at around 8 and then again at 9:30 and then I notified the clerk. If that was in many places other places in the state that car would been gone. The hotel clerk was very helpful in telling me good restaurants to eat.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Marcus
"Meh. Would only go back if hotel was much cheaper."
For the cost of the Hampton Inn, which wasn't cheap, I had anticipated a better hotel. I wouldn't see much difference between this hotel and the Days Inn sharing the parking lot for less money.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Our room did not get cleaned the first night, I thought we would get some kind of credit but did get two bottles of water!!!
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
KB
"Clean and friendly staff"
Mostly just slept there but the room was comfortable, quiet...
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
"Great experience!"
The room was clean and tidy and the staff were so kind and helpful.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Sunny
"we love flagstaff!"
The TV service went out several times and they said they were having trouble with the cables system in the building. Also at breakfast the coffee maker broke so there was no coffee available. They were getting a new machine as we left. The TV situation needs to be remedied. Everything else was terrific and the staff was great. We like this motel and have stayed he every time we are in Flagstaff.
2 night family trip May 20, 2013
H Dunbar
"Great staff and decent room"
I'll start with the positives. Staff is very friendly, helpful and they go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. Coffee, hot water and tea are always available in the lobby 24/7 which is nice. Shower was fantastic. Hot water and the water pressure was strong. Nothing worse than staying in a hotel with low water pressure. Not trying to be funny, but the toilet flush was strong. I've stayed in many a hotel where you do your business and the thing barely flushes and you have to make the embarrassing call to the front desk. Complimentary breakfast buffet had solid options. Fresh waffles, biscuits & gravy, cereal, juice, milk, bagels, pastries, muffins, eggs, oatmeal, fresh fruit, etc. No complaints there. Now for my only cons. The rooms are a little small for the price. I mean, it is only flagstaff, but I've had bigger rooms on the strip in Vegas with a bigger room and the same rate or lower. If you're by yourself, it is more than adequate, but with a wife and 2 kids, it was a little crowded. The only other downside is that the beds were HARD. It all comes down to personal preference. If you like a good firm bed, you will not be disappointed. I'm a pretty big guy, so normally I like my bed to be slightly firm, but at my weight, the bed barely sunk in! Lol. Firm! So depending on what you like, this could be a good or a bad thing. Still, the positives of this place far outweigh the negatives, so I'm comfortable giving this place a 4 out of 5.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2013
Jacob
"Close to the Grand Canyon"
I will stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2013
sheila
"Very Impressed"
This hotel has undergone some beautiful remodeling, our room was tastefully decorated and everything was clean, clean, clean. The beds were very comfortable. The free breakfast was very nice from waffles to omlets, great coffee.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"Close ot Grand Canyon"
The stay was comfortable, the check in staff helpful, and the breakfast delicious. The hotel did seem to be in the middle of updating: missing trim, walpaper scraped from walls, etc. I wish I had known before reserving a room that the updating was goiong on. There should have been a discount because of it.
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2013
Deese
The breakfast was not as good as other Hampton Inns or other places we have stayed
2 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"Under construction"
Stayed here because of the indoor pool our kids could use. I called hotels.com to be sure pool was operational. They said it was. No one warned me the dining area was under construction so my family had to take the complimentary breakfast to our small room and eat. This would have been a lot less of a big deal if I had been warned of this. I think hotels.com should have explained this at the booking. This information was conveniently omitted. The front desk staff was friendly but you could tell they would rather talk to the cute delivery guy than attend to helping us.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2013
Rooms need a little up keep - everything looked wornout
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
A good over night stop and it fillrf the bill
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2012
"Exactly What We Wanted (and needed)"
Went up for a snowy weekend. Everything was clean and well-kept. Couple of queen beds with very fresh linens. Big bathroom. All the expected amenities including wifi (think laptops, phones, and iPods galore). Very nice and helpful staff. Breakfast was so good it kept us from going out, which we had planned on doing. Location was perfect for access to the freeways and the snow. Next time I'm headed that way I'm definitely headed here.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
Very pricy for what you got.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"convenient and clean"
No problems at all. Front desk personnel were friendly, complimentary breakfast was better than most, and room was perfectly clean and comfortable. We'd definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 24, 2012