All hotels in St. George, South Carolina, United States of America
139 Motel Dr, St. George, SC, 29477-0654, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Good hotel - Nice breakfast"
We spent one night on our way. The hotel is right off the interstate, close to several convenience stores and restaurants. The staff was very polite and efficient. Our room had two queen beds. It was very clean ans well equipped. The breakfast was included and besides the usual continental breakfast items, it featured warm eggs, sausage, and waffles and the breakfast lady was very friendly and welcoming. Overall, a restful and pleasing stay.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Rick and Zoey
"Pretty bad experience"
Check in took 45 minutes. There was a long line and only one clerk on duty. Senior rate was not honored because I had booked on line via hotels.com, which was a big mistake. "Hot breakfast" consisted of a waffle.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
PeterB
"decent for a last minute stay"
The bed was comfortable & clean but the bathtub was not.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
"was very happy"
WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
B
"Interstate Overnight"
Simple room with refrigerator, microwave, HDTV, etc. Comfortable beds and bedding. Quiet on lower floor even with close proximity to traffic on the Interstate side. Good complementary breakfast. Excellent service. Older building. Exterior doors.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"OK for the money."
For an overnight on a long road trip it was OK.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
"Overnight stay"
Very easy to get to . A nice bar/restaurant right next door. Comfortable and very clean. A nice breakfast was included in the morning.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Great Value"
Located right off 95, I was very pleased with my stay. Everything was clean and the people were extremely friendly. This hotel even has a campground behind it which was perfect for us as I was traveling with my parents who were driving an RV. I was impressed by how clean the breakfast/eating area was.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Great place to stop of you're driving long distanc"
I stayed here on a trip from Baltimore to Florida and wow did it ever exceed my expectations! The staff was, in a word, wonderful. I arrived around 8:30pm and the lady who was attending the front desk at that time fielded and answered my many questions about the Internet--the calls were even routed out to her when she was on break! Extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great, very hearty which is what I needed before hitting the road for day 2. The rooms were clean, cool, and comfortable. Would def stay again!!
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"not great--not bad"
We have stayed here before. Room is comfortable and clean. Nearby dining is limited. Motel is conveniently located to I 95.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Rob
"Perfect for the one-night stop while traveling"
A live spider was found between the sheets, terrifying to the 7 year-old, but easily remedied & could happen anywhere. The pool provided a nice break, but found it odd that the neighboor locals hung out at the hotel pool too. Not a problem - they were clean, polite, & quite - but just odd. The bar next door (parking lot between our room & bar) did not generate noise we could hear in our room, and this was on a Friday night. Breakfast service was more than adequate and everyone in our picky bunch found something to get them going. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
JC
"Good for one night stay"
This hotel was very convenient for us coming off the I-95 and we were happy that they accept pets, because we have one beagle dog who always travels with us. The room was made up well and there were plenty of towels for the two of us, but the carpet could really use a cleaning. I felt like I had to wear shoes or at least socks when walking on it, because it was so dirty. My son's white socks turned black on the bottom. We could hear the trucks exiting the highway from where our room was, but the noise wasn't too bad. I would recommend this hotel if you are traveling and need a place to stay overnight.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
ItaliaBella
"one night stand"
The location just off I95 was very good for our trip home to FL. The value of the hotel was poor. It was an older well kept motel but not worth the price.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
Marty
"OK for the Money - great Sports Bar Next Door"
Room was priced right . Room was clean, Hotel itself is a little dated.Front Desk was very pleasant. Best part was Skynards Sports bar next door.Great food, TIKI bar outside....a must have after a long day in the car.
1 night trip May 10, 2013
Mark F
"Nothing notable"
Overall condition not much better than motels at nearly half the price. Room appeared to be clean and neatly kept; however, there was animal hair and dirt along the wall on the left side of the bed. Not comforting.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2013
"Great /convenient overnight stay"
For what we needed this was great. The breakfast ws great. Was easy on/off I-95.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2012
donna
"Great motel for a great price"
The motel was very clean, service was excellent and very helpful, breakfast was good, several choices. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012
Clean with friendly staff.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2012
Comfortable, reasonably priced overnight stay en route to destination
1 night trip Aug 21, 2012

"Appreciation Room had a very bad smell."
Not good. Did not know I was using Expedia. Price came out to 20% more than expected. Please identify yourselves on sites
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Good for price. Clean and functional."
Easy to get to. Helpful staff. Clean and tidy. Value for money.
Other trip May 8, 2014

I-95沿いでアクセスが良い。 室内が明るく清潔であった。 到着した時には空調がすでに効いていて快適だった。
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Lee
JP
"Lit confortable , tout très propre"
Satisfaite, je retiens l'endroit et je m'y arrêterai lors d'un prochain voyage, bon service également
1 night trip May 7, 2013
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
octavian
"Nice, convenient hotel for I-95 travellers."
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
1 night trip Sep 19, 2012
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Elisabeth

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn

"Great place to take a rest"
07/20/15 Svitlana88 Chicago, Illinois
COMFORT is a main characteristic for this place. Comfortable is everything inside and outside. Beds and pillows are soft and sleepy, bathroom is clean and dry, no smell from carpet. Hot breakfast is excellent, assortment of food is constantly replenishing. We definitely will be back on our way to vacation next year!
"Good Deal, Great Staff"
07/19/15 Anne S
This was a good deal for a clean and comfortable room. My youngest did see a roach in the room but he disappeared and we saw no other bugs. The staff was wonderful. One thing I think they could improve is the set of stairs on the side entrance to rooms 247 & 248. It was dark and raining and the stairs are black and don't have a lot of grip on them. My mother is elderly and had a very hard time with them. Good room for the price.
"Would Stay Again"
07/10/15 gypsytraveler2015 New Haven, Connecticut
The staff was really friendly. We had a room with two queen sized beds that was large, immaculate and quiet. It was restful. We had a dog with us and they had a good amount of space to walk the dog on the property. The breakfast was a decent amount of food choices. I do wish they had some gluten free options/dairy free options, but overall a very good sleeping experience.
"Very nice experience!"
07/01/15 Karen F
Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was huge! Beds comfy. Sink outside of toilet area was a plus. Breakfast was yummy and they kept it stocked. Denny's within walking distance. Easy on and off I95. Tip: decline the safe fee of $1.16 if you don't need it!
"Motel has pros and cons..."
06/21/15 T-Scout_and_Mom Richmond, Virginia
The lady on the telephone that helped with our reservation was very nice, helpful and professional; her name was Val. The lady at the front desk was very nice; I think her name was Alice. The lobby was very large with restrooms which is very convenient. The door to our room was completely black. I thought it would be HOT and it was. There were bugs on the floor and walls of the room. There were stains on the floor. The room had a weird smell. The flat screen TV had a good variety of channels. The bed was comfortable and had 2 soft pillows and 2 hard pillows for variety. The bathroom was clean. The continental breakfast included bagels, cereals, fresh fruit, yogurts, & beverages. Your key card is good for a discount at the restaurant next door. The restaurant has live music and offers room service; just ask the front desk for a menu. (This review was written by 11 yr old.)
"Would seek this hotel out and stay again."
06/14/15 lehcar01 Ohio
Hotel is one of those outdoor type where your door leads right to the outside. Clean room, hot water, beds were comfortable. Lobby area is spacious with nice breakfast. They did run out of eggs an hour before breakfast was over. That was a little disappointing. Provided Sunday newspapers. Great for avid couponer ;) If you stay on the i95 side it may be a little noisy. We did not but I talked to someone who did and he said it didn't bother him and the air conditioner blocked noise. Area doesnt have a whole lot but enough. Flying J's travel center, McDonalds, Family Dollar, and lovely Bi-Lo grocery store that will give a courtesy swipe of their loyalty card if you dont have one. Check out Shug's soul food. Amazing fried chicken and sweet potato fries. Overall would stay here again.
"Clean room, pleasant staff, good price"
06/05/15 Das4545 Naples, Florida
This is convenient to I 95, clean room. Price is right. Check in was smooth and pleasant. There is a breakfast included. Rooms facing highway can be noisy. Overall, it fit the bill. Good stopover on way north. A little tricky to get into. Breakfast is usual muffins, sausage, yogurt, cereal.
"Spiders In Room 124"
05/31/15 Stan B Savannah, Georgia
On My Stay From 5/22/15 To 5/27/15 For A Family Reunion. I Killed About 20 Plus Spiders From The Sleeping Area. And Also In The Bathroom. Please Have That Room Exterminated. That Is The Only Compliant That I Have.
"Good Location"
05/27/15 603kathyt Coal City, West Virginia
St. George is about halfway between the area in Florida where I spend winters and my home in the mid-Atlantic region. Going back north, there are few other places to stop for some time. This hotel offers an acceptable place to rest as I travel between the two residences. There's nothing fancy about it, but it's clean and it offers free breakfast before I get back on the road. I have stayed here a few times, and plan to do so again in the future.
"A clean place to get some sleep overnight on a long drive"
05/13/15 Andy W North Palm Beach, Florida
For a place to rest your head this is a clean place, good rates, and a free breakfast. Some caution....it is a semi-long term stay for some area laborers so it is a surprising sight upon driving up. It also is literally a stones throw from the highway and a train runs behind it. Ask for a nonsmoking room and one away from the highway. The noise took some getting used to but we always carry a white noise machine with us. A good deal for a place to crash one night.