All hotels in Livingston, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here550 W Mount Pleasant Ave, Livingston, NJ, 07039, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"2nd stay at this hotel 4 Diamond Experience"
excellent stay...check in took 2 minutes if that much! Great room and price
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Westminster Hotel Rating"
Overall, This is a great Hotel !! The only negative aspect was that the air coming out of the heating/air conditioning unit was too loud . The only control for this unit was a High/Low switch, with no way to turn the unit completely off .
1 night trip Dec 5, 2014
The indoor pool is a real heated pool. !!!! Nice....
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Thanksgiving in Luvingston!"
My daughters come to Livingston to share Thanksgiving dinner with us. The Westminster Hotel stay is a special treat for their families. They enjoy the hotel amenities, especially the pool. Another wonderful stay that has become a family tradition: 5 th year! Thank you.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Excellent little find!"
Excellent experience. I wish I'd found this hotel earlier. We'll be staying here every time we visit family in East Hanover/Livingston, NJ
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Debra
"Weekend trip"
Disappointed that the week-day free breakfast was $18.95 during weekend days.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"HOME AWAY FROM HOME"
Hotel is lovely, priced nice, staff are terrific. Stay here every year for Thanksgiving.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Christina
"Wonderful stay!!!!"
The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful...when I needed to stay another night, they made if hassle-free and the manager even allowed me to stay in the same room I was already in which was a great convenience : -)
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Karin
"I love this hotel"
This hotel was wonderful. It was clean and so comfortable. The amenities were awesome
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Gail
"pleasant stay"
Very nice hotel, clean, spacious room. Lots of amenities. Friendly staff. Ask for a room close to elevators
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Gail
We had to stay to attend a funeral early in the day. The hotel and staff were impressive. The staff at the front desk were EXTREMELY friendly and helpful and the room was clean and comfortable. I would recommend both the hotel and Expedia to anyone who has to book a hotel. Not being computer literate, I found speaking to a representative easier than using the computer to book the room. The representative was very helpful and the savings were welcomed. Again, I have nothing bad to say about our experience with both Expedia or the Westminster Hotel.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Pat
"Very Satisfied"
Very comfortable room. Windows that can actually be opened. Excellent restaurant off the Lobby. Modern and stylish
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Overnight business trip"
The hotel was nice as were the staff. The room was neat and the bed was comfortable. The heat system and fan were incredibly loud and the shower head was terrible.
Very accommodating staff. Facilities lovely. Room was a bit noisy with a family of young girls. But second night better. Heater unit noisy. Carpet in room needs upgrading. Lounge and fitness centers very good.
I purchased a hotel with breakfast through Expedia and paid in advance, it was not cheap I could have taken another one in W. orange. When arrived they told mer I have to pay extra for breakfast since the Expedia deal is only during the week not weekend, I could not see it written anywhere. Be aware!!!!!
"Not bad but better alternatives nearby"
The rooms are fairly large but the decor is a little dated and worn, especially the carpeting. There is a display in the main lobby describing the plans to renovate and update the rooms. The fact that the management felt it necessary to publicize their renovation plans suggests that my observations are not without merit.
MAC
"Business travel"
Perfect location, staff and restaurant. Thank you!
"Service great, but no view."
We really liked your hotel. The only drawbacks were we were given a basement room below ground level, and then were given a room overlooking the roof over the pool. I am a person who loves to look out windows and see nature.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"Pretty good"
Late night getaway, decent room, nice staff.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great Hotel, but..."
What a beautiful and historical feel hotel. The room was comfortable and very clean. The bed was very comfortable as well. The only thing I need to mention is that my room was right in the middle of a wedding party that seemed to enjoy congregating outside their doors and hallways in the evening and then in the morning. When I was in Hotel Management, we would block a whole floor just for a wedding party or "group" as not to disturb other guests who may be visiting for other reasons, such as a vacation. So beside it being a noisy stay, the hotel was a good one and I would stay again if it wasn't for the noise.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Lawrence (LT)
"Nice Hotel for getaway"
We were very happy with the hotel staff was very polite and rooms were clean. Disappointed with Hotels.com telling us that breakfast was included and it was not. If we wanted breakfast we would have to pay $18 per person. Do not appreciate be mislead.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"WHAT IS THE EXTRA CHARGE FOR?"
The hotel is okay. The room was a little tight. The bathroom is small. The only service we had was at check in. It was okay. Then there was the lack of service. The hotel charged us extra for our 2 kids. You would think they would at least give you 2 extra towels for the money. They didn't. I called the front desk & they said they would send them right up. THEY DIDN'T. I am curious what the extra charge is for.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"best bang for the buck"
By far one of the best hotels I have stayed at, the service is nice and very clean hotel. Last time I stayed they upgraded me for free to a club room and I was very happy about that.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
My husband and I were in town to attend a wedding in West Orange when our daughter told us about Hotel listings with Groupon. We took a chance and chose The Westminster. THE BEST HOTEL...I have had the experience of staying at on a very long time. In fact I plan to travel some more in the next year and I will be looking for This hotel in other locations. WOW!!! The staff had good old fashioned hospitality..a smile and kind words...
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Roxanne Milton
"Luxury at a bargain price this weekend"
My only complaint is that the room was close to the elevators just off the lobby. There were wedding parties going on, so lots of noisy laughter late at night and early the next morning. Otherwise, everything was very nice, especially since I got what was a real bargain price for this level of hotel for the one night.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"Love this place!"
My stay was incredible. What an absolutely gorgeous hotel. The staff were friendly and very professional.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Used to be Good, Now Just Tired."
Service at the desk was excellent, but the rooms are a bit tired (shabby, out of date furnishings) and absolutely reeked of baby powder - on a nuclear scale. Plus, the outdated aircon not only did not cool the room for the night but was also so loud that sleep wasn't possible until exhaustion.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"N.J. meeting"
the first night the telephone in our room was out of order but everything else was ok we came back a second night and stayed I forgot to book it through hotels.com
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Camp
"Loved The Indoor Pool / Bed Was Super"
Great stay! Only concerns: 1) watch out for hot, hot water; 2) there tended to be a disinfectant smell, maybe carpet cleaner?; 3) need car - not enough within walking distance; and 4) inside restaurant a bit pricey.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Nothing great"
The lighting in the bathroom was way too dim for me to apply makeup. The restaurant was good, but very slow. Dinner took us 2 1/2 hours.
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"Romantic stay"
Pleasantly please of the comfort and cleanliness of the room and quiet. Didn't get a chance to take advantage of the pool nor the dinning area, however, plan to make this location apart of our place of stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Staff was extremely helpful and friendly..... so nice to be serviced with smiles.
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"Convenient location in suburban NJ"
Hotel is well located and is reasonably priced for the area. The restaurant is extremely expensive. Almost no one used it for breakfast and even at dinner time, most people stayed at the bar. The hotel is looking worn. Outside on the facade, rust marks protrude from every window air conditioner. Inside my room, the carpet is clearly worn and stained. The furniture has numerous nicks and chips. Staff was mixed. Desk staff were professional and pleasant. Doormen looked almost angry that they had to open a door for someone. It was bizarre. I would rather open the door myself than experience this kind of reaction. Bar staff were pleasant and efficient. This hotel portends to be something special but it left me less than satisfied for the cost of my stay which was two nights.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"perfect distance from nyc"
i was happy with the westminster…it was a simple ride from manhattan, comfortable, attractive and the staff were extremely friendly. i needed a room that accomodated my disability requirements. my room was on the first floor and near the lobby.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
nita
"Great Place to stay!"
Room was beautiful and clean. Staff was excellent and accommodating.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Roberta
"Very nice with a quirk"
Overall very nice, very well placed for the Livingston area and easy to locate from major highways. Very nice facilities with a nice and free breakfast. One quirk however: if booked and paid for through EXPEDIA they require a debit card which they charge $70 per day for potential "incidentals", whatever they may be. The charges are backed out or refunded after you check out if no "incidentals" have been recorded. Note, this had never happened on previous stays at this hotel and were not anticipated.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Elevator out of order, no wake up call"
The staff was friendly and the rooms had a lot of amenities including toothbrushes, sewing kits, razors, and mouthwash. There was coffee and water in the lobby which is always nice. But, there was no Starbucks and no restaurant options. The only restaurant was an expensive seafood restaurant and I do not eat seafood. There were limited salad options, and I ordered a few appetizers to try and fill up, for a total of $42.00. Ultimately, the appetizers were not satisfying. In the morning, I was given a wakeup call but was asked if I wanted a follow-up in 15 minutes. I said "yes". The 15 minute follow-up NEVER came. I slept for another 45 minutes, making me late. Then, when it was time to leave, the only elevator was out of order with no sign stating so. I only learned that it didn't work when I called the front desk, after sitting for awhile waiting for the elevator. I then had to carry my luggage downstairs to leave as the elevator was under maintenance. I would not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Awesome Hotel"
We meet the Two stars from the TV show supernatural ...., OMG had dinner at the strip house in the hotel, food was superb.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Edna
"Very nice all around"
I'd stay here again and again. Very nice place with super nice staff.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Great hotlel in great location!"
Loved it can't wait I return! Me and my girlfriend go just to go now lol
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Every thing was excellent except the Breakfast !!! Even one star hotel's Breakfast was better and more complete than theirs.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Flora
"Tired and noisy"
While the staff was very attentive - there is nothing to be done about paper thin walls and doors that don't block hallway noise. We could hear the people talking in the next room- literally their entire conversation...... in normal voices. Rugs need cleaning/ replacing.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Ann
"Great place, very well kept!!!"
Very nice and clean, we liked it very much, very nice swimming pool.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Very lovely place to stay! Wish we could of sated longer time did not permit. Only complaint we had was there were not a lot of food selections but we arrived late at night. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and if ever back in NYC would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"A Great Find in a small town!"
I stayed at this hotel as a stop on the way from NYC to Atlantic City! The room was great! King bed, flat screen TV. Very comfortable and large room! I looked at the pool and jacuzzi but no time to use. It looked good. They have complimentary coffee, tea and bottled water in the lobby as well as a coffee maker in the room. This hotel is older but taken care of. Desk staff were courteous and pleasant. Overall, a great find!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Great all around.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Kerryn
"very nice but"
Everything was wonderful but they left me a phone message at 6:30 pm that THEY forgot to give me the amenity bag when I checked in and I had to go to the front desk and retrieve it. It was midnight when I noticed the phone binking and when I left in the morning and asked for it, it appeared that it was already headed for the trash and the check out guy said it was the last one. I think a hotel of that quality could have found time in 5 hours to have delivered it. Other than that small mistake it was a wonderful experience.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Excellent as always"
This is my go to hotel, and it never disappoints! Beautiful place
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Happy Customer
"Spectacular"
Clean, friendly, NICE hotel. Everyone very nice, cozy bar. Very cool outdoor fountain, garden seating area for cocktails, unseen at night. Found it the next morning. Would have been very very nice if the front desk had informed me when they told me bar/restaurant was still open. So sorry I missed it. Had a similar miss at POD in NYC. Missed a roof top bistro. Fabulous! Would be nice if these places promoted their features! Upon arrival.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
DUFFY PASTORE
"romantic getaway"
My boyfriend and I was going to the AMC dine in movie theater and Westminster hotel was close to the movies. We really enjoyed our stay the room was clean and modern. The hotel had a nice decor especially the lobby. The only thing i didn't like was the shelf that was right above the sink. It was too low and you couldn't bend over to brush your teeth. The front desk was friendly. I would definitely visit again.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014