All hotels in Livingston, New Jersey, United States of America
550 W Mount Pleasant Ave, Livingston, NJ, 07039, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It was ok, but they need new managers."
Overall the hotel was ok. However, it was apparent to me that the cleaning staff could not read english, nor could they speak it. My wife put the "Do Not Disturb" sign in the door and the first day, they came in anyway. The second day they actually walked in on her as she was getting out of the shower. The manager was made aware of this and nothing was ever done about this.
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
HYDRATREK
"Going home"
Modern room decor but shades didn't keep out the light. Bar and restaurant were very expensive. Very clean and comfortable
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Kenneth
"Overall nice hotel, needs some updating."
We were staying for one night, just for a no kids getaway. We had a great check in experience it was quick and the staff were able to point us in the right direction of something local for a pedicure. The rooms were clean, but I think that the bathroom could use updating as the porcelain in the tub was showing some wear. The air conditioner was also very loud and it was not easy to change the temperature setting, it was either warm or cold in the room. We also had two spa treatments, the treatments were good, but if you are looking for the total spa experience this is not the place to go. The treatments room were thru the gym and very small. We did not have the opportunity to visit the restaurant but we heard many good things about it.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Trish
"New Jersey stop"
the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful , very nice stay, would go back again when in the area.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Gil
"Fabulous!!"
Fabulous! Excellent Stay
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Had a great experience. Just had trouble looking for activities in the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nice hotel - would stay again in new section"
We had 4 rooms reserved for 2 nights at this hotel for 3 couples and 1 couple with a 3 year old child. When they booked their room they had asked for a room close to ours but their room was in the original (older) part of the hotel and we were in the newer part of the hotel which is a separate building attached to the main hotel on the first floor only making it difficult to go from one room to the other. The newer part had much larger rooms, the older part was a bit more dated but the bathrooms were updated and very nicely done (just smaller). Once a cot for the child was added to the room in the older section it made for very cramped quarters. Unfortunately there was also large group on their floor who partied until 6 am in the morning and they got no sleep. I asked at the front desk the next morning if they could move closer to us where it was quiet and they nicely upgraded them to a 2 room suite with a kitchenette at no charge. When we checked in they told us no parties were allowed but apparently they do not enforce that policy. They also said it was an extra charge for the cot and the refrigerator in the older section while the newer rooms had refrigerators (and we paid the same rate for both rooms). Breakfast was not included with our rooms (not sure if included at a different rate) but nearby diner was good. Hotel restaurant was expensive. Did not eat there but other restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Adele
"Nightmare to us"
The hotel should never use the room infront of the elevator as a guest room, we were very bad luck with that, they assigned our room infront of the elevator, as you know, everyone pass it, waiting, open or close the elevator will make noise. we had nightmare all night long. The Room Refrigerator was broken, we called for service, they can't fix it, they just put another one on top of the draw. The Air Conditioners also come with issue, it keep turn off itself.(no timer), Other than that. we don't have mood to think of what is good or bad.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
we loved it
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Tiarra
Nice and clean hotel. The doors were not locked at not anyone could walk in or out. Price was a little high.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"very nice"
good price and location. restaurant is too expensive.would have liked a handicapped room with a walk in shower.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
MJD
"Our gateaway at Westminster Hotel, Livingston, NJ"
I read through other reviews and was a bit skeptical at first. When I got to the hotel, the room and services were superb. I'll like to come again and will readily recommend this hotel to friends and relations. Thanks for making our stay agreeable!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Fritz
"Comfortable contemporary rooms but terrible shades"
The Westminster Hotel has a beautiful, grand exterior and likely serves well for functions, as previous comments have said. While the lobby and restaurant are largely unimpressive, the rooms are decorated in a contemporary way and the beds were extremely comfortable. The bathroom was fairly standard, a bit below the quality of the room in general. I had a pleasant and comfortable stay despite how bright the room was at night; the shades are too basic to serve a real purpose so an extended stay would have been difficult.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Maarten
"Great hotel. Very nice rooms."
Stay here one night with my fiancé. Very impressed with room size.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
lacie
"A Nice Break!"
My grandson and I attended a family graduation and party in Morris Plains on Monday evening. We stayed for one night at the Westminister Hotel in Livingston. The hotel was nicer than I anticipated considering the price I paid for the room. The staff was courteous and helpful. Our room was clean and tastefully furnished. On a very hot day, the air conditioner had thoughtfully been turned up, which was appreciated. The next morning, the continental breakfast was fresh and very adequate. My grandson saw the pool and wished we could stay another night - that recommendation says it all!
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
MAG
"Great Hotel!"
My family has stayed at this hotel twice and it is one of the best in the area.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Randy
"Lovely"
Everything was nice only thing when i got there they didnt have my other room next to the other but just like i asked for it when i did the reservation But they was really nice I recommend it to anybody
1 night trip May 24, 2015
Yenny
"Early Check In"
They were very accommodating and got me in with an early check in.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Looking forward to my next visit.Great staff and good was delicious.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Lady in Red"
Hotel is nice and the rooms are modern but the walls are so thin you can hear conversations and tv noise from the rooms on both sides of you. The pool was much smaller than expected and the gym only has two machines. Since I wanted a proper "stay cation" I checked out and went to The Hilton near the mall.
1 night business trip May 23, 2015
Jeanine
Can't complain overall was good just I booked deluxe room and the gave me a standard thinking I wouldn't know the difference but I didn't let that ruin my stay
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Anthony
"Evaluation of our stay at the Westminster."
On a whole,we enjoyed our stay at the Westminster. As you can notice from our review, we were pleased. Our only disappointment, was the breakfast, Saturday morning. The eggs were cold, the french toast was hard, and the bagels were cold and hard.We should have said something, but we were pressed for time. Do hope this evaluation will be of some help.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Herbert
Hotel staff was friendly. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable. No microwave in room.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Great indoor pool"
We stayed overnight for holiday weekend. I loved the warm indoor pool. The facility was clean . The staff were polite and friendly. I was not impressed with the free breakfast. The selection was limited. I have had better. But overall, nice stay, beds were comfortable
Other trip May 26, 2015
"a comfy place if you must be away from home"
very comfortable, getting into parking lot confusing, not much in way of eating choices or information for guests,very clean, staff very easy to talk too.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Edwin m.
"Excellent stay"
Excellent hotel actually has a window that opens for fresh air if you want it. Clean and great bed
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Jacqueline
"Westminstser Hotel"
Great hotel. Rooms are great. They are nicely furnished and extremely clean. Beds are awesome. Can't ask for more here.
Other trip May 18, 2015
ELLIOT
"good 3 nights"
very good
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
donald
"Relaxing staycation."
I had a relaxing one night stay-cation. The only thing I would suggest is that they add some easily accessible outlets next to the bed.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Christal
"Good Value"
good value for money
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Best kept secret hotel!"
We went for a Retirement party
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Deborah
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel and rooms.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Mr."
Was really great experience
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Krystian
Great stay, no issues.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"nice hotel"
Great hotel just very noisy guest this time. A lot of running up and down hallway very late at night. Only bad comment is that pool closes too early
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Godo hotel, but was expecting something more"
Good hotel, but honestly for its level and price was expecting more clean carpet and better quality linen and pillow.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
giorgio.raimond
"Family visit"
Nice stay
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
We were there overnight. Seamless check in. Staff provided assistance with reservations at near by hotel and transportation with courtesy van. Well done. .
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"MAJOR HOTEL"
100% GREAT
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Nice stay, but very busy"
Stay was nice, but didn't "fit in". The night we stayed, there was a wedding taking place and it was a madhouse. Very upper class people that thought they were above and beyond everybody else staying in the hotel. The room was very nice and clean. My only suggestion is to stay when there isn't a planned event taking place in their ballroom.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
AMANDA
"close to relatives"
love free breakfast; room was clean; bed comfortable; bathrooms spotless. Loved soft huge bath towels. Service excellent. The only thing I would ask for is a comfy upholstered chair to sit in and watch TV. Nice pool area although I did not use it.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Maura
"A pleasant surprise"
The rooms were recently renovated and very comfortable. The staff could not have been nicer
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Janice
"Great weekend"
Loved the hotel; great place to stay! Comfortable, quiet, excellent service. Will certainly be going back there whenever business takes me to the area!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Betsy
"Best feature was the pool"
Enjoyed the pool early in the morning. Everything else was descent.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
teztoz
"I'll be back"
Comfortable, very friendly and helpful staff.
8 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Harley
"2 day Getaway"
My wife and I were celebrating our one year anniversary. The hotel was fabulous. Excellent decor and comfortable bed. The cleaning service was impeccable. Staff was very helpful. Overall I enjoy my stay. It's a little pricey. But you get what you pay for in a four star hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Jonathan
"Overall nice hotel"
overall this is a nice hotel. I've stayed there in the past and will stay again in the future my kids enjoy the pool there..
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
wadie
"Nice hotel but there is no free breakfast!"
Expedia says there is free breakfast offered ( which is totally wrong ) but when we checked in the hotel said they never offer free breakfast so watch out before booking. And expedia customer service were arguing all they way although it is their fault and then what i got was a sorry!!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Impersonal"
Had to look up online when checkout was after room cleaners banged on our door an hour early and tried to come in simultaneously. Biggest pet peeve ever! I tried to check out over the room phone like requested and sat on hold for too long because it's not automated.Very impersonal experience overall.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Just passing through"
Nice hotel to stay in... Breakfast was too expensive should of been complimentary I work at a Hyatt house and the breakfast is complimentary
Other trip Mar 18, 2015