All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
4495 28th St Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very nice hotel
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Nice hotel. Liked the restaurant being right there.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Great Staff- Clean Room- Good Location- T"
This hotel is great. The staff was wonderful from the moment I walked in the door. The location was really good with a mall less than a mile a way, the grocery/liquor store is less than a mile away, every restaurant is near and its a quick 5 min to the airport. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I will stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"Good place"
Hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. Area ok, close to where I needed to be. Room was great.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2015
Lois
"Great hotel for the price!"
Awesome hotel with great pool and outdoor patio. The room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Janice
"Hidden behind a mattress store"
There seemed to be consistent issues with housekeeping and general maintenance issues (broken dryers, broken elevators). Front desk staff were great. Hotel was in great shape otherwise.
6 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
"Weekend Trip"
The room was very comfortable for my boyfriend and I. I would recommend this hotel and would not mind staying here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel restaurant for breakfast was terrible. We waited over an hour for food and my daughters meal was burned and she could not eat it. Not sure if we would stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"super hotel"
Our stay at this hotel was wonderful. Rooms were nice and clean and staff was very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
tameka janay
The hotel and accommodations were good, however I think they need to update the elevator, it was kind of noisey
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Best hotel I have stayed in, in Grand Rapids"
I have stayed at this hotel two different weekends while visiting my girlfriend. It has been very clean and the ladies at the front desk have been fantastic. Only problem we had this last time was our comforter had some yellow stains on it, not sure what from and the cleaning people didn't know what a comforter was because their foreign but once they understood they brought us a new one. The pillows are amazing and so comfortable. Our room this last time was directly across from the pool and we could hear everything, so if you don't like noise I would avoid the first floor near the pool. Once the pool closed it was pretty quiet. We have never had any issues with this hotel and plan to stay here more often. It's also very affordable not too expensive.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Ashton
TV and WIFI were down for part of the stay
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great for what we needed."
Nice! Great for what we needed.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"The stay ruined my vacation!"
I was on the top floor. There was major construction being done. I had to endure listening to roofers banging on my ceiling. At night time when the roofers were done so was the T.V.. There was no television reception in the whole building. When I tried to talk to the manager Kara, I was ignored. I checked out and was glad the whole ordeal was done. I checked my credit card statement the that day. I noticed I was charged twice for this horrific stay. Once again I tried to have a manager help me. After several phone calls and 4 days later I reached Kara the manager. It is day 7 now and I am waiting for my refund which I should have never been charged for in the first place. There are so many great hotels near this one. I highly recommend staying at one.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Arthur
Nice place to stay when traveling for a weekend golf tournament
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
wilbur g
"Bad experience"
The construction going on at this hotel made our stay very unpleasant. The roofers were throwing materials off the roof until at least 10:30 pm. They messed up the satellite, so we had no television to watch. They did not tell us the satellite was out when we checked in. We found out after we tried it and went to the front desk to ask. I have always loved the Wyndham hotels and resorts, but this was a terrible experience.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Yolanda
"Nothing worked"
Nothing worked. No TV, no phone, no internet. They said they would have a maintenance guy come up - I called twice from my personal phone. Noone did. THey said on the internet to call a 800 number which was tech support spending 2 hours asking me for my name, address, etc etc than telling me to turn off my computer and back on... typical tech support. Makes it boring in your room when theres no tv, phone, or internet.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Noisy room near elevator. Breakfast was not available until 6:30 Am on Saturday morning
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Pleasant stay."
Had a hard time finding location. The sign on 28th St. is small and blends in with all the other business signs on 28th St. and the hotel sits back behind Paulina's Restaurant. No trouble checking in,our room was very clean and a nice size for a king bed, our room was located near the elevator as requested, and the bed was comfortable. I was told the rooms had just been updated, however there was some stains on the carpet. Pool seemed to be over-clorinated for our grandchildren.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
linda
Basic hotel. Clean. Friendly staff. Hard to find without GPS--stuck in behind a mattress company. If you didn't know it was there you wouldn't find it.
Gary L
"not impressed"
not great but was available at last minute. As other reviewers have stated -room was extremely noisy with people above us walking and running around. No Info on tv channels could be found, couldnt connect with wifi, no coffee available in lobby and in room pot made watery liquid, not coffee. Not secure as you could just walk from parking lot thru swimming pool area and right into hotel. cant recommend this one
Judy
Super helpful was providing the airport shuttle. Great customer service.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
The room was clean, quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The only problem was initially the room we were given was right next to a very busy stairway. We asked for another room and we were given a room right by the elevator and ice machine. After we expressed our unhappiness the woman behind the desk gave us a choice of the remaining rooms, so we picked what we hoped was the quietest and it was.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Lori
"Great place"
Fabulous hotel will come back friendly staff
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Ray
"Never again"
Do not use hotel dot Com to book.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Comfortable hotel near the airport"
Comfortable hotel, clean, firm bed, easy access to sites in Grand Rapids.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
THomas
"Overall a Great Stay"
It was a nice 2 night stay for us. Only glitch was the restaurant, the kitchen was backed up 40 minutes for Breakfast, and everything but my sausage was not hot as expected
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Madeline
"Nice hotel!"
I stayed at the Wyndham Gardens during an overnight for business. I had my teenage daughter along with me and we were very pleased with the hotel. The pool and hot tub were very nice. Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. We got a great rate last minute when we booked the day before. Rates farther into the future were more. It was really close to the big mall and a lot of good restaurants. I would definitely stay here again in the future.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
Lori
"Would highly recommend!"
Affordable. Comfortable. Courteous staff.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Jerry
"Clean/Convenient/Comfortable"
My room was very comfortable and conveniently located near the expressway. The area is surrounded by strip malls and restaurants. It's located off the main street (28th street) in the rear (directly across the street from Steak and Shake. The hotel was immaculately clean, air conditioned, and the staff were very attentive and friendly.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Bryan
Liked it alot.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great rate, quality service, sad mattress"
This hotel is gorgeous. The courtyard is well-maintained and was certainly a lovely place for my fiancé and I to have some lunch while we waited for our room to be ready for us (we arrived early). The lobby is clean and well-maintained, and the staff are courteous and wonderful. The hotel was packed and there were a lot of kids, but we were not inconvenienced by a lot of noise, even being right down the hall from the pool. Our room was very clean and all of its parts functioned as intended. Everything was great, except the bed. The bed's top came nearly up to my chest. I am not a short person. Even my 6'2" fiancé had to climb. The pillows were excellent quality and I'd love to have a set of my own, but the mattress was so soft that we both sank in and were pulled to the very center of the bed. We love our cuddles, but we like to sleep with at least a few inches between us in order to regulate body temperatures. Plus, having recently recovered from back surgery, I need better support. I don't like feeling as if I am stuck in someone's taco fantasy. Overall, this hotel is perfect. Now if they'd just get firmer mattresses.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Cari
"As advertised"
As advertised...good stay, great location would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
TIM
"Satisfied But!"
The hotel was very nice but I didn't receive a receipt to confirm my charges with this hotel and with hotels.com.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
The hotel was clean and ok. Nothing special. The hotel room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Wish they had a free breakfast in the morning.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Great Hotel For The Price"
The lobby, hallways and room was very presentable and looked recently updated and renovated. The bed was very comfortable and wasn't hard to get a good nights sleep. The A/C was strong and cold which again lead to a great sleep. The only minor downfall would be the bathroom. The toilet and shower look like they need to be updated but they are clean and the shower head is strong so it's not a big deal in the end. Also the ceilings are pretty thin so if you need sleep I strongly suggest top floor room.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Mathieu
"Great Room"
We had a very short stay but the staff were very friendly and the room was very nice. The bed and pillows were wonderful. The toiletries were higher end. Very nice hotel for the money; We will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Will be back :-)!"
Great stay! Lovely workers and clean rooms!
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Tasha
I was really impressed with the hotel. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Sue
"Worth it"
Slow elevators but good stay
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Kristine
"Great Hotel!"
Great hotel comfortable clean great service easily accessed from a main road but it has a beautiful garden that makes you feel like you are not even in town. will definatly stay again and recomend.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Clean, spacious, and so comfortable"
We would definitely return to this hotel. It was very close to the airport, but was quiet and comfortable. Many places to grab a bite to eat but also served dinner and a full breakfast in the hotel itself. Close to downtown Grand Rapids for a quick look at the Amway Grand Hotel and very close to the Fred Meier Gardens if you are only there for a day and want to see a bit if Grand Rapids before flying out of the Gerald Ford Airport.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Carolyn
"advocate sports fan"
The cable service in room's was very limited, disappointed that I couldn't enjoy the game on ESPN,even though you had ESPN U,it was a good thing that I bought my PC,
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
Howard
"Business stay"
I had stayed here once before and enjoyed it. This time was a different story. I had issues with my original room and it was taken care of right away, great customer service. It was a hassel to walk back and forth to the only elevator with all my luggage but was happy to be taken care of. I left and came back and my key didn't work for my room. Loaded with bags again I made the trip to the front desk. The next evening I returned and my key didn't work at the side door entrance. Had to drive around to have them deactivated again. This was very frustrating (the keys were not even close to my phone which I know can deactivate them). The elevator, only one, had issues with the door and it was quite concerning. They were really roughed up and didn't close well. I was amazed at how different this stay was. I'm not sure I'll return.
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
"AVOID This Place!"
Glasses in the room and even their replacement glasses from the bar still had lipstick marks on them. Uncontrolled children slamming doors and screaming as they ran down the hallways. Elevator doors scraping metal to metal - very scary! They closed the pool without notice and after our complaint agreed to transfer us to another hotel - but cover the room cost difference. A TOTAL LIE! I got stuck with the entire bill costing $41 more. Avoid this place at all cost! The Holiday Inn Express was MUCH MUCH bigger, cleaner, and had people who are honest and really care!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great airport hotel"
Great hotel The manager was very friendly
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
discoloration from water damage on ceiling. only one elevator and the doors were grinding. needed repair but great price from expedia on the room
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Cheap but good location"
The hotel was okay--very cheap finishings/details. Corners/edges not clean. The toilet ran all the time and leaked all over the floor--the toilet was not anchored to the floor. The staff, upon check in, was friendly. Good location.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Renae
"Overnight stay!"
Awesome! Just what we wanted at a great rate
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
I didn't spend much time, but I would recommend it.
Other trip May 4, 2015