All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
4495 28th St Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Food is all right
    Bad internet service
Very nice accommodations, staff was so very nice. Loved the airport shuttle service and your driver
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
kelly
Arrived late due to flight delays only to have front door locked and have to wait outside for 30 minutes.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
JT
Very friendly. Rooms are clean and look like the pictures.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2016
Ryan
"Mostly good"
Hotel was a bit hard to find, as it is actually behind other businesses. Traffic in the area is very heavy. Once we found the hotel, staff was welcoming and super-friendly. Lobby & room were clean and tastefully decorated. Bed was very comfortable & towels were good quality & plentiful. I know that the staff has little control over other guests, but there was a large party of children running the hall until pretty late at night (very noisy). Did not try the food, as there appeared to be restaurant/room service only, and it was a little pricey. Overall, a good experience, and the price was fantastic for the area. That alone will bring me back.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Teri
Elevator was at the complete opposite end of the hotel from the front desk, very inconvenient. The parking lot size was not large enough, I had to park next door behind a store. I didn't like the bar right in the lobby, people were loud and smoked right outside the front door. They should offer a continental breakfast.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
"First time visit..."
Average. One elevator in the middle of the hotel, so you have to walk by 1/2 of the 1st floor rooms just to go up, kind of weird. (So many) Pictures online look much better than reality. Price is right for the location /convenience.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
"It was ok. Not the greatest."
Ants in the bathroom. Mold gunk at base of toilet. Hotel employees did not honor late check out request and the do not disturb sign on my door: knocking on door and disturbing us twenty minutes before our late check out time.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
Leslie
"South Bend Traveller"
Odd elevator location. Other than that very good.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
Donald
"5 star hotel"
We were very impressed with the hotel. It is absolutely gorgeous and the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Jacob
"just ok"
the used shampoo and soap bar were still in the shower leading me to assume it hadn't been cleaned
Maryann
The staff was not very friendly. They charged my credit card more than the amount due for the room, even after they said they would not do that. The pool water was so cloudy you couldn't see the bottom. The vending machines were empty. The parking lot was small, so we couldn't find a space close to our room. Overall, I would not stay here again, even if I got the same bargain.
Ginianne
"Happy guest!"
Awesome!!
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2016
Ubaldo
"Wyndham Grands Rapids"
The hotel was ok there was some repairs that were needed. We picked the hotel because it was close to the airport, we had a early flight the next morning. we had to get up about 5:00 am to make our flight. It seemed there was a party going on in several rooms and the hallways. we went to bed about 10:00 and the load noises and voices went on until 2:00 am. It made hard to sleep.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"Very nice for bargain price!"
Great hotel, very nice for bargain price. My only complaint is that we could hear every sound from the hallways as clear as if the people were right in our room - and it wasn't like they were exceptionally noisy...just normal conversation level & movement. Front desk clerk was very friendly and really seemed eager to assist us in any way.
1 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2016
Angela
"Very understaffed for the weekend we were there."
We stayed while a cheerleading competition was in town. VERY noisy group of people. Unsupervised children running around all over the place and swimming in the pool. The first night - there was an excessive amount of chlorine in the pool and no towels. The front desk was notified and they apologized, but nothing was done about the situation. It seemed SEVERELY understaffed for a Friday night. We asked for a roll-away bed at 3:00 on check-in. We were told it would be delivered to the room by the time we got back (visiting a family member in the hospital). No bed when we got back. And it took an hour and 3 calls more to get the bed delivered to us. The room had a HUGE draft. The room was clean - but there were signs of mold - just caulked over. I probably will not stay there again, nor would we recommend it. It had more to do with the cheerleading occupants running up and down the halls, but we were still not impressed with the hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Lynnette
The place was really laud. You could hear doors closing and people all over the place. People walking above you, people in either room beside you, etc.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
"Nice hotel unless to have physical limits"
The room was an accessible room and the bed was so tall I had to lift my wife onto the bed. It was not designed for someone with physical limits. Also the header made a nice somewhere between a dog howl and train whistle all night long. The staff was friendly but did not offer any discount. They suggested changing rooms but we did not actually get back to the room until 11:30 and were exhausted.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2016
the woman who checked us in was so friendly, she also the one who checked us out the next day, she was just as friendly. I dont remember her name, but she was there Sat night and Sunday Morning The food at the restaurant was very tasty and reasonably priced.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Christy
"Will be back"
We have stayed here before live the hotel staff and area
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
Tammara
The hotel room and staff were great. The pool was cold. And the hot tub was barely bath water temperature. With two kids that were looking forward to swimming it was a bit disappointing to not really be able to swim because of the temperature.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Gretchen
"Worth the price"
It was fine and in good condition, considering the price. Much closer to downtown than I expected!
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Jordan
Great little micro brewery right around the corner made for a rough morning but fun night
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
keith
The staff was very friendly and helpful, but we rarely needed anything. The fridge and microwave were a bonus. Hotel smelled and looked clean. And nestled right off the main road I wasnt disturbed by hustle and bustle of all the traffic directly on 28th(curbside). My friend said she saw a few small ants by the whirlpool. I wasnt there, cant confirm. I never seen any in our room or anywhere else in the hotel though.
3 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2015
Krystal
"GREAT STAY.......... GOOD HOTEL........."
NICE ROOM ENJOYED THE HOT TUB AND THE ROOM
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
CRAIG
Went to hotel for a Family Christmas Gathering. Hotel Staff were Very Hospitable.Family had a Great time. Kids Really Enjoyed the Pool.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Joan
"Amazing!!!"
It was perfect! Clean! Bar staff was friendly so was check in staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
"Ummm... Worth it for the price... I guess."
Our floor was dirty. Elevator was a mile away.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Corlie
Friendly and convenient. There was someone acting belligerent, I called the front desk and they took care of it.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Hermenegildo
"VERY NICE LOTS OF LITTLE EXTRA'S AMPLE PILLOWS"
HAD A GREAT TIME,....
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
CRAIG
"Great place for families."
Extended stay with three little ones.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Helen
"Good weekend"
Clean quiet hotel and close to so many nice restaurants
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Felicia
"Great bang for your buck"
Comfortable room was just what was needed in a quiet area within proximity to airport and restaurants. Great bed and pillows and clean. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Tomas
"28th street mania"
Very nice. Had special rates that worked for me since the company I work for allow so much per nite, otherwise i could not stay there.
2 night business trip Dec 16, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised."
Overall our stay was great! When we walked into the hotel, I was pretty surprised at how nice it was! The customer service was fantastic as well as the room service. The only issue we had was our toilet ran all day|night long, but if we closed the door to the bathroom area, it was not noticeable, and in the middle of the night we could hear doors slamming quite often, but that's not the hotels issue-more or less the courtesy of others. I would definitely come back again!
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Location convenient. Room beat up- walls all marked up bathroom tiles cracked and crumbling, towel rack fell out of wall, room carpet dirty.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Came for hockey games Calvin vs Hope! Calvin swept!!!! You should have a special Calvin College Rate
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"trip to grand"
Fantastic room and services, but don't plant to eat here, their restaurant in house is under staffed and food is average at best. Also, NO ESPN, I missed the MNF game in my room.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
"Needs a little effort"
Noisy heating element, could not sleep. Lamp at bedside did not work. A number of outside doors were broken allowing access without a room key. Did not feel safe
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
"No complaints"
Was in town for a family funeral. This place is very nice, comfortable and clean. Will be back when I visit again.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Diamond
The bed was awesome
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
caroline
Nice place to stay Next to everything
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Jerry
"Very good"
excellent hotel. I would stay there again
1 night trip Nov 20, 2015
"Not quite there yet but they are trying"
We needed to stay somewhere local due to a gas leak. I chose here based on my experience with this hotel chain. I was very disappointed. Please take into consideration that they are attempting to become a 4 star hotel. There are growing pains in that process. This hotel should not have the name outside until the reach 4 stars.
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
Brent
"Very clean room!"
The hotel was clean and staff friendly. The downside was that breakfast was not included in the stay. It was a bit noisy also.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Not Provided
"Business Trip"
Nice place to stay
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
The room we had was large but the one we changed to was small no a just mentioned to the price
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Markiea
"Good times"
Great but it was a little noisey at night with people slamming doors. Other than that great time kids love the pool.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Shane
"Not clean"
Bathroom wasn't clean, contact lense on floor with hair all over in bathtub and wall. Nightstand was sticky and with watermark.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Great staff!"
The staff was fabulous, and went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Tarisai
"Great hotel, decent staff."
The internet went down at the hotel and the staff did not know what to do without the computers to use. We were not able to check in for quite a while. They did not offer much to help us. When we finally got in our room they gave someone else the same room and someone walked in on us. The staff did nothing to apologize, they seemed poorly trained. The facilities are excellent and it was a very comfortable stay.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015