All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Quite clean
    Food is all right
    Bad internet service
The fridge in the room was not working, so the left-overs were ruined by the next morning.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2016
Kari
"My sisters birthday weekend"
Stayed in the hotel 4/9--4/10 .....hotel was great but must have been a basketball tournament cuz quite a few teenage boys on our floor. The noise did not stop til after midnight.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2016
Nice clean hotel room, soft bedding. Only problem was the very loud guest in the hallways and other rooms. Walls are thin, you can hear everything, people is the shower and bathroom.
1 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2016
Lakisha
"Woeful Wyndham"
Disgusting. I will never stay at a Wyndham again
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2016
Lee
Great location,near lots of restaurants, mall and highway. The only thing that I didn't like was the hotel does offer free breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2016
LaToi
"Rooms are Great!"
3 night stay with my wife was great. Location feels safe with plenty of food and shopping around. Room was great, only issues were hall carpet is a little dirty but its a main use area, its expected. There were ants on one of the tables in the pool room but when I notified front desk they sent maintenance right down to take care of it.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2016
"Good, clean, reasonable."
Had a good stay at the hotel. Everything went well. Good staff, clean hotel, good value.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2016
Tushar
We booked a girls' weekend get away. We were a little disappointed when the coffee in lobby was not stocked, on Sunday. (Saturday morning it was fine.)
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Margaret
Nice motel but advertised dining room service with breakfast served 6:30 to 9 am.there was no wait staff available to serve us. Had coffee and waffle maker out to serve yourself. Found one lady who said she wasn't a cook but would make us some toast. Charge was additional, not included in room charge.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2016
Marsha
"Nice, friendly place to stay"
With bad weather on the way we decided to stay close to the airport as my Mom was flying out early. We were greeted warmly by Ashley and ahe helped with check in and answered all questions regarding getting to the airport and explaining the shuttle service. That was so nice to be driven there by someone that knows the area. And prompt pick up after we got Mom checked in for her flight. PJ was very friendly upon return and made us feel like family. Had a nice made to order breakfast and headed out for some shopping. It was a great stay and I recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2016
Sally
Had a great time. Staff here are very nice. The girl that checked us out was such a sweetheart. This is the 2nd time weve been here. Love it here.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
Folks were friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2016
Just one night stay. Hard to find the place and they have the cardboard dummy in the lobby who is almost scary - stupid display. You have to buy breakfast, not included, but better choices than standard breakfast food offerings at small hotels.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2016
Hans
"Bathrooms NOT clean & terrible customer service!!"
We stayed here one night because we were flying out of the Grand Rapids airport early the next morning. We got there late.....around 11:30 pm. The first thing we noticed is that the door to our room was severely damaged.....it looked like someone had tried prying the door open at one point. We entered the room and I went into the bathroom and as I stepped in my shoes stuck to the floor. I looked down and there was a circular area right in front of the toilet that was about 6 inches in diameter. It appeared to be urine. I was disgusted, but being that it was late I decided to clean it since the kids had already gotten in bed and I didn't want anyone to step in it during the night. The next morning while getting ready I opened the closet door near the bathroom to get the iron and there was a dirty pair of men's socks on the floor. It was very clear that this bathroom was never cleaned. I felt it was my responsibility to tell the front desk for the simple fact that the housekeeping department was not doing it's job and I would want to know if it were my hotel. When I told the girl at the front desk she first told me that I could have asked for a different room (no apology). She then said the manager was very busy and she would get back to me (the manager was also at the front desk but was on the phone). She took my information and I expected a phone call, but the call never came. I would absolutely never recommend this place to anyone!!
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
Great hotel, worse the money. Great service, clean rooms, great for couples gateway.
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2016
Rigo
"I would stay there again!"
The was great. The staff was nice. My only complaint would have to be the fact that I had to keep asking for certain things that I needed in my room, like more towels. I ended up seeing one of the cleaning ladies cleaning a room down the hall and asked her for a set of towels and she gave it to me. There was no guide for the television channels. I had to figure them out. There should be some kind of guide in the room to show what channel is what station. Other than those two things. The hotel was great.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
kawiya
"Vusiting family"
Stayed here before and enjoyed it then and was not disappointed. Close to family which is why we choose this location.
4 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
suzanne
Room was dirty... Ticket stub from two months ago was found next to some M and M's under the desk...
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2016
"We will come here again"
The staff was exceptional. We had a minor maintenance issue and it was taken care of immediately. We were upgraded to a bigger room. The kids loved it. The pool and hot tub were great. There were good restaurants and coffee nearby.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
"Old and Run Down"
The halls were messy, the room was run down. This is an old, poorly cared for hotel. The front desk staff were the only highlight. They were kind and helpful.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2016
Sean
we came to town for an event - Ballet with Hearts in Step that granddaughter was in. It was a convenient hotel - included refrigerator and microwave. Very roomy. Only thing is our room was located near elevator so heard everyone at 11 pm when lounge closed - they should be cautioned to be quietin the halls after 10 pm.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
jUDITH
"Very Disappointed Stay :o("
I had stayed in this hotel for years while it was Quality Inn Terrace Club. It was by far my FAVORITE place to stay because it had a Bed and Breakfast feel even being a hotel. It was the first hotel with Hot Breakfast way back when hotels were just doing bagels. Plus they had a reception each night with dinner type snacks, pop etc. Things have sure changed. They do not even provide free breakfast any more and I did not budget for extra breakfast. Their sister hotel down the road provided not only breakfast but also dinner. Because it was a no cancellation policy through Hotels.com, I could not change hotels. I was VERY disappointed in that. Also they did not have a hair dryer. It has been forever since I have been to a hotel that do not have hair dryers. The staff was very friendly though. I will never stay at this hotel again. :o(
2 night trip Mar 12, 2016
Kerry Lynn
"good value"
have stayed here before and enjoyed, this time we were on first floor near the lobby and it was very loud.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
Our stay was great! Lots of shopping close to the area.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
"Would not stay here again. Hotel needs attention!"
Hotel has all the little things wrong with it. Shower was broken and sprayed water everywhere. Tile was missing in the bathroom. Trim was missing from the floor & tub area. The secure outside doors were broken so they didn't close and lock at night. The chair in the room and in the common areas had stained seating surfaces. Door lock on room door did not lock and unlock easily. I was there three days and in the evenings a group of young adults would gather near the front door in the middle of the driveway they were passing around what appeared to be drugs. There were also people smoking pot outside of the outside doors nearly every single time I want to leave the building.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2016
Kenneth
The hotel room was fine. The hallways and stairs we're extremely dirty.
3 night business trip Mar 8, 2016
"Ok hotel"
At check in, we recieved 2 queen bed room but had reserved a king room. This was disappointing. The staff was polite.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2016
SARAH JO
"Stay somewhere else"
Overall the hotel was not bad, but when I think about Wyndham I think high end. This was no different then staying at a Motel 6 except I paid way more. The floors were so gross and dirty it did not look like anybody has vacuumed in weeks, the room was small and alot of things were broken like bathroom door handle, sink faucet sprayed all over the place, refrigerator was not cold, the pool had way too much chlorine, you got an upset stomach if you were sitting in there longer then 15 minutes. We had people playing on our phone, when I called the front desk to report it, Janelle said it had to be someone in the hotel otherwise she would have to transfer them. They called over 40 times throughout the night till 6am. You would be better staying elsewhere if you want a comfortable stay.
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2016
Christy
"Bad service"
Vending machines were all empty. Pool was supposed to be closed at 10pm for kids and 10-11pm is quiet time for adults it was 10:30 and there was about 15 teens in there I asked the front desk about it and she said it closes in a half hour anyways I'm not kicking them out. And the shower curtain had dried boogers on it, pretty disgusting and rude service.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2016
The hotel is okay, it was clean and provided us with a good nights sleep. There was an obvious drunk in the bar which is attached to the lobby, the parking lot was partially plowed but the parking spots had a foot of snow in them....would not stay here again, there are many other options.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
Vicky
"The good and the bad."
Great check in and nice staff. Room was nice enough and relatively clean. However the hallways were dirty and the whole hotel had the feel of needing a good cleaning and maintenance.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
it seems that MOST OF THE TIME when I book with Hotels dot com, the Front dest gives me the least desirable rooms.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2016
Lady working night shift at front desk was extremely rude. Not very clean.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
nice hotel driveway needed plowing
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2016
"Not Again"
We stayed at the Wyndhams in the past, but we were not impressed with this facility. They did not have airport shuttle as promised in advertisements. $20 cab fee. We had a 1 ½ hour delay in getting to our hotel and our hotel was only 2 miles away! We should have been at our hotel by Midnight. All of this was because the hotel decided to send their employee home early, prior to midnight, when shuttle service was scheduled to end - per their advertising (and the telephone calls I made to them the same day). Yes it was snowing, but the driver was only dismissed after picking up evening personnel for the hotel. So, they could pick up employees but not the hotel guests. Wow. The hotel employee (another story of disagreement and not being treated well) “upgraded” our room to one “of the nicest rooms” with a view of a wall and air-conditioning units, next to the elevator, under the all night laundry. The bathroom had what appeared to be blood and feces on the wall above the wastebasket. The next day we were upgraded to a suit with a Jacuzzi tub. Broken tile, mold, hair in the tub . . . and yes, feces on the walls in the bathroom. The sheets on the bed were put on sideways (Huh?!?), and 3 times we requested a welcome book with TV, etc. listings, but none was delivered. No, I will not stay in this facility again and I visit this city 2+ times per year.
4 night family trip Feb 24, 2016
The only issue I had was the noise in the next room and above us. All night long it sounded as if they were having a party and bowling in their rooms. Water pipes very noisy in the next room.
2 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
very nice staff, clean room, close to a lot of restaurants and airport
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
"GRAND RAPIDS"
Nice property...good location
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2016
Loved the hotel. It was a good place to stay. I just had two issues. The pool seemed to have too much chlorine or pool cleaning chemicals. My family came out of the pool with itchy skin and our eyes hurt. Second issue was while my family was swimming the exercise room had kids that were unsupervised and were throwing the big exercise balls around the room so we were able to use the facility. I do not know where the parents were or if they were the hotel staff's kids.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2016
It was nice the staff was very nice except I didn't get housekeeping the next day I had to call for clean up
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2016
lee
"friendly staff"
friendly staff
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2016
"OK value for an average hotel with friendly staff"
Staff was very frienldly. Rooms are getting dated a worn.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2016
Stephen
The room was good, the exercise room was fine. The food was decent, but the scotch was ridiculously expensive!
4 night business trip Feb 15, 2016
"Overall a nice hotel"
The hotel was very good for the money over all with the Hotel.com rate. The hotel parking could be better. I thought the bathroom was a little dirty.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
Bret
"Very nice"
Hotel stay was great! Staff was very pleasant. Only issue was a member of the maintainance staff went to the restroom and she did not properly wash her hands.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2016
"Disappointed in Grand Rapids"
I stayed for a single night recently. The front-desk attendant was very helpful. The hotel itself was in very poor condition, with an unprecedented amount of garbage in the hallways. Even an empty beer bottle. The WIFI did not work, so I used my own hot-spot. The room was good, however the heating system worked only very slowly. The room was 62 degrees when I checked in. It took 2 hours to get a cheeseburger and fries at their in-house dining room. The shuttle service the next morning to the local airport was very helpful and timely.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2016
"Nice, friendly, clean"
Relaxing and nice dinner in the hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Cindy Lou
"NIGHTMARE AT WYHDHAM GRAND RAPIDS"
It was a nightmare from check in to check out!! This place should be rated as a motel, not a hotel. Filthy floors & corridors throughout the facility, small rooms, paper thin walls & ceiling, 1 single hotel clerk working at all times with hotel at capacity, noisy/unprofessional housekeeping staff, & worst of all...no where to park!! Literally..had to park my car at a near by business..I am disgusted with the entire experience & strongly advise NO ONE TO CHOOSE TO STAY AT THE WYNDHAM GARDEN IN GRAND RAPIDS!!!
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
Rebecca
"Pleasant Stay. Little Parking."
This was a nice place to stay for the price. The room was clean, neat, and had plenty of space. Would've appreciated being father away from the pool because of noise from the hall and swimming area. Additionally, the hotel is hard to figure out how to access from the road (especially at night) and there is little parking once you get in.
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016