All hotels in Bordentown, New Jersey, United States of America
1083 Route 206 N, Bordentown, NJ, 08505, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.9
"ok needs a little updating"
It was a pleasant stay for the price. easy to travels
Response by Ramada Bordentown
Thank you for your comments and are working to update our facility to accommodate our guests better.
Other trip May 11, 2015
nita
"NICE HOTEL..I LOVE THE POOL"
JUST A BEAUTIFUL, NICE,CLEAN PLACE FOR A GET AWAY OR MINI VACATION.
Response by Ramada Bordentown
Thank you for the awesome review, we strive very hard to please our guests. Please come back again when your in the area!
Other trip May 11, 2015
DOM
"Pleasant"
I had a nice stay at the Ramada
Response by Ramada Bordentown
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate it very much!
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
"Relaxing and comfotable solo getaway"
Very comfortable and clean and relaxing left feeling very satisfied. I would do it again if I have to such a nice getaway. No complaint at all will visit again soon.
Response by Ramada Bordentown
Thank you for your warm compliments it's very much appreciated!
1 night trip Apr 20, 2015
"Not as Expected"
The room I was in was run down, holes in walls leadind to outside, bugs were coming in
Response by Ramada Bordentown
We apologize your experienced anything less however our I can assure our hotel walls do not have holes in them. At any point did you call down to the front desk to express your dissatisfaction, we would have been more than happy to address your concerns.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"For Ramada a let down"
HBO not working and front desk was unable to do anything about it. Breakfast was minimal
Response by Ramada Bordentown
We certainly appreciate your comments and apologize for the error. Feedback such as yours helps in areas where we need to improve!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Great value"
The hotel is pretty remote so you really need a car. Other than that, the property is very nice for the price and the service is excellent!
Response by Ramada Bordentown
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate the compliment!
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Good for one night"
I have to admit, reading the other reviews, I definitely psyched myself out terribly in preparation for my stay here. I see people talking about bed bugs, cockroaches, stained sheets, etc. My boyfriend and I needed a cheap place to stay for one night after our long day at Six Flags. We got inside, staff was nice and check-in was easy. We were in room 250 upstairs, unfortunately no elevator but not a big deal as we didn't have many bags to carry. The carpets in the halls were stained and the doors were outdated. The ceilings were very low in the halls and bathrooms (I'm 4'11" and was able to touch the ceiling.) Tall people beware. We got to the room and the furniture was nicely renovated, but the walls, carpet, windows, AC, etc., could have used some work. The bed was hard but not awful, nice tv, nice dresser. I looked hard and long for any type of bugs and couldn't find anything. I turned on the A/C and a strange smell came from it for a few minutes. The breakfast was NOT satisfactory. A choice of 3 cereals, frozen Thomas bagels and muffins, and warm milk and juice. More than thankful for the Denny's that was not even 2 minutes north down the highway. Overall, I would come back for one night but no longer.
Response by Ramada Bordentown
We apologize sincerely that our hotel did not meet your satisfaction but are working daily to improve in areas where our guest feels it's needed. Thank you again for your comments.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Caitlin
"Dirty hotel"
Dirty hotel with stained sheets. Gross! The beds were uncomfortable and dirty. Had to ask for new bedding, and the bedding they brought was for the wrong size bed. So they just gave us a few sheets hoping something would fit so we could take care of it. No real apologies.
Response by Ramada Bordentown
We apologize you felt that our Hotel was not up to par to your standards. However, I can assure you the linen is changed on a daily basis for check outs as well as stay overs. Did anyone come to the desk to speak with Management of their concerns? We would have been more accommodating if it was brought to our attention during your stay.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Bad location"
It was hard to find on my gps took two hours to get to.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Carmilla
Average
Response by Ramada Bordentown
Thank you for comments, we do appreciate it!
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Good night"
I would recomend this hotel to anyone lookig for an average hotel and not looking to break te bank. The employes were nice the rooms were comfy, the continental breakfast was okay. For the cost though I was impressed with quality.
Response by Ramada Bordentown
Thank you for your comments & we certainly appreciate the positive feedback.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
crystal
"Ok for the night"
The checkin and check out was quick. The wifi was terrible and needs to be improved. The restaurant appears bigger in the outside then the inside, and not a big menu so we chose not to dine there. It could use some updates and the water pressure was terrible, but for staying only one night is was OK
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Cold outside/Inside"
No heat was in room when we arrived. Outside it was 14 DEGREE. Had to ask to be moved to another room due to room not heating u7p. Second room was decent. Staff was very helpful.
Response by Ramada Bordentown
We apologize for the inconvenience and your comments direct us on how to prepare a room on cold nights.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
T
"I ENJOYED IT!"
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT BUT THE TV WAS FUZZY AND THE BREAKFAST WASN'T ALL THAT GREAT. THE BATHROOMS ARE OUTDATED BUT THE REST OF THE ROOM WAS REALLY GOOD. GREAT RATE FOR THE CONDITION OF THE ROOM.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Mecca
"Only, if there is no other option."
The check in process was ok with no issues. The cleanness of the room was ok, a few dirty spots here and there but nothing to get a kick off. The toilet had issues to flush things down, they seems to come back and you had to flush a few times. The issue was the morning when we went to get breakfast, we were a little before 9:30 when breakfast was over. The morning staff was already taking things down and it was not even 9:30. You had to chase them to get things from them... I would have expect for them to help the stay feel more comfortable, but all they did was make my stay shorter as I grab my stuff and didn't even check out. They should tend to their patrons, its not like we are stealing food or we are begging for it. It cereal and bagels for crying out loud. Definitely, I will not stay in this hotel in the future. you can bet on that!
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
jose
"Old but great service"
The hotel is old and it shows, but the service is excellent. The employees were very friendly and they went out of their way to help us.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Daryl
"Hotel stay"
It was well, the maid was very rude in some aspect but the overall stay was nice
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Danielle
"worst hotel ever"
The first room we were given, the bed broke. Someone had thrown up in the toilet in the second room. And the staff thought it was hilarious. If there hadn't been a blizzard we would have left immediately.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Danielle
"Short stay"
While I only stayed for one night the stay was enjoyable. The staff was friendly and attentive.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Ameer
"good"
it was ok , the price was good , was clean , I think was ok ,,, but not breskfas
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Rev.Deborah
"Breakfast"
Breakfast could've been better
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
The staff was second to none is accommodating and helping me with every need I experienced.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Go somewhere else"
not impressed. Put in for a wake up call for an early flight. When we left the desk clerk was a sleep in the corner. Thank god I happened to wake up we just made the flight. What a hassle. The Bar and restaurant next door was only open two of the 6 days we were there. The hall carpets were very dirty and you need some help in the bathrooms water pressure and control of hot & cold water in the shower was terrible. I'll go some where else next time we come to Jersey. The breakfast was mediocre at best But didn't expect much anyway.
7 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Beds weren't comfertable.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Shazy
"Spiders."
My room needed to be cleaned there were spider in corners of the room and I seen a black tiny lobster shaped bug my husband killed what he saw and I reported It to front desk so I won't be visiting again
Response by Ramada Bordentown
We apologize for experience you incurred. When reporting the incident were you offered to move to another room? We would have been more than happy to move you to another room.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
s.e
the hotel and rooms are very dirty. the towels had stain. the sheets were wript. never aging. it looks like a **** motel.
Response by Ramada Bordentown
We apologize for your stay. Did you at anytime come down to the desk to express your concerns?
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice Stay at the Ramada"
My recent stay here is my second, as I stayed here a year ago when visiting Six Flags which is about 20 minutes away. The outside isn't that great but they appear to be renovating it. The room itself was nicely renovated, the furniture was really nice with granite counters on everything, flat screen, and comfy queen bed. The bathroom on the other hand was old and not renovated. We were given room # 106 which was handicap accessible (not requested but didn't mind). But while Comfort Inn down street has a walk in shower for Handicap room (also got it there once without asking) at Ramada, you get the king toilet throne and a few metal bars in the tub... Bathroom light was half falling off the wall and in general it was all outdated. Breakfast was poor with very few items similar to an Econolodge offering. The price was pretty low and a good value. I would likely stay here if on a tight budget but may splurge for competition for a better morning breakfast offering... Staff was friendly and efficient at check in and out.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Mike M
"Very nice hotel!"
Very nice. Would stay again. Very comfortable beds.
Response by Ramada Bordentown
Thank you for your warm comments. We at Ramada appreciate good & bad.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Rhonda
"OK hotel if you do not want to use WiFi"
Hotel condition is good in general and services also good. Only issue I had was with WiFi. WiFi was terrible and could not connect consistently from the room. LAN connection was also not working. Rest was OK.
4 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Bhavik
"Terrible overnight stay."
This hotel was a dump. This room should not have been rented to anyone. The mattresses were just terrible. I woke up with a sore back. The water in the sink was just a trickle. The room and bathroom were not very clean. This room 109 should be visited by someone in corporate condemned. By the way there were coffee grinds in the coffee & it was not very hot.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
ST Rabel
"great place to stay"
The staff were friendly. The ambiance was pleasant. Would go back again.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Liz
"I will never stay at a Ramada Inn again"
From the moment I walked in to the hotel I was disappointed. The staff was doing other things while I was trying to check in and not giving me their attention. Since they did not have a roll-away bed they said they would give me extra blankets and pillows but never came to the room with them. There was no elevator to the 2nd floor, The rooms smelled like mold and the ceilings were very low, I could reach and touch the ceiling and I am only 5'9" tall. I will never stay at a Ramada again.
Response by Ramada Bordentown
We are sorry you were not happy with your stay and we are working hard on where we have to improve. Again, we are sorry sincerely!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Dean
"Not recommended"
The hotel is outdated. It had mildew in the bathroom. Towels were dirty n found hair in some. Pictures on website do not show the truth. Wish I could get my money back.
Response by Ramada Bordentown
We are very sorry you felt uncomfortable during your stay. Did you at anytime come to the desk to express your concerns?
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Ok hotel"
Hotel was decent for the price. They were remodeling so it was a little bit of a mess because of that. There were a few things that sucked. Turning into the hotel was a nightmare passed one of the spots where you could make a u turn and had to drive for about 2-3 miles before I could make another u turn. Hot tub was not hot it was the same temperature as the pool, the pool was very small. Rooms were good nothing special. Other then that the stay was fine hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Nicole
Very easy to find. Access into the hotel and out of the hotel was very difficult.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"It was beautiful for a HOTLE"
It was good the rooms very clean and was very happy when I left
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
nicki
I don't understand , in this age of writing Reviews why management doesn't do anything to make this hotel looks presentable to guests. Horrible experience on cleanliness , service, breakfast. Not good at the price they charge for nite.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
D
TV didn't work. Seemed to be the whole system, not just my room. Halls were dingy and dirty. Room was ok. Expected more for the price.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Hotel has all of the basics covered"
The room was clean and ready on time. I arrived before 3 but had to wait because the hotel was full the night before but I was able to get in by the 3pm check in time. everything in the room was clean and everything worked properly. The continental breakfast was setup first thing in the morning and had a good variety.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"June 2014 visit"
Hotel was decent & is in a convienent location. The staff was accommodating and very nice but breakfast could be better. Only a choice of cereal, muffins, bagels & English muffins...Which I could deal with, but it ends PROMPTLY at 9:30. I needed milk for my coffee at 9:32 and had to find someone to bring it back out.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
"Served its purpose"
Pool needs work Toilets didn't flush properly Mattress needs to be replaced Was clean and staff was accommodating and friendly.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Concerned about security"
If you are concerned about security - none of the side entry doors closed or locked. The back lot is poorly lit. Rooms are still from the 50's including the beds -very uncomfortable. At least the guest laundry worked. Breakfast posted time was to 9:30 but at 9:25 no breakfast. It wasn't worth the effort the following day to get there earlier - stay and eat somewhere else.
7 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Quick visit to attend granddaughter's graduation"
The motel was ideally located to the interstate and a short distance from our granddaughter's graduation. The staff was very professional and accommodating. The room was clean but dated. The beds were firm and comfortable. Breakfast was O.K. except it could do with a little more variety. The AC did not work very well. The bathroom was small in that the ceiling was only about 7 feet in height, if that ( being over 6 feet I had to bend down in order to view myself in the mirror ). Essentially, if you're over 6 feet tall and shave daily you should bear this in mind. My other concern was the exit door(s). They were always unlocked allowing for anyone who had no business in the motel to enter at will. Other than the aforementioned negative comments the motel is a good value for a quick stay.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
JV
"Okay for two days"
The safe in the room didn't work. We were unable to be transferred to another room. I used hotel .com I was assured I would have a smoking room. The hotel is smoke free. There was supposed to be a dining room, but they had a wedding party so no food was being served.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Marguerite Neely
"Had a nice stay"
Farther then i expected from Six flags but a good
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
King Malik
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed at"
When we arrived, the staff was not over friendly or accommodating. There was a nasty, musty smell in the hallways. Once we arrived to our rooms (2 in total), we found that our rooms were disgusting! In one room, the lamp shade was filthy and broken. There were stains on the carpet and the sheets had particles in them (a sandy texture). In the other room, there was a huge hole in the wall. We also did not have hot water in the shower. That night, we went out to dinner at a local restaurant. When we got back to the hotel, there was vomit in the lobby from one of the people in the connecting bar/lounge. We ended up leaving early because we were so disgusted. Will NEVER stay here again!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Ben
"Sinking ship"
The room was in bad shape, the fridge was so load you had to unplug it. The air conditioner vibrates the bed. The towels had hair on them. The safe didnt work as well as the hair dryer. The continental breakfast was a joke and checking out all they said was checking out sign here. I stayed there thinking it was supposed to be a nice experience but even the outer doors dont even lock Dirty Unsafe and Rude.... Why would you hepl support this?
1 night business trip May 27, 2014