All hotels in Bordentown, New Jersey, United States of America
1083 Route 206 N, Bordentown, NJ, 08505, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Hotel has all of the basics covered"
The room was clean and ready on time. I arrived before 3 but had to wait because the hotel was full the night before but I was able to get in by the 3pm check in time. everything in the room was clean and everything worked properly. The continental breakfast was setup first thing in the morning and had a good variety.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"June 2014 visit"
Hotel was decent & is in a convienent location. The staff was accommodating and very nice but breakfast could be better. Only a choice of cereal, muffins, bagels & English muffins...Which I could deal with, but it ends PROMPTLY at 9:30. I needed milk for my coffee at 9:32 and had to find someone to bring it back out.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
"Served its purpose"
Pool needs work Toilets didn't flush properly Mattress needs to be replaced Was clean and staff was accommodating and friendly.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Concerned about security"
If you are concerned about security - none of the side entry doors closed or locked. The back lot is poorly lit. Rooms are still from the 50's including the beds -very uncomfortable. At least the guest laundry worked. Breakfast posted time was to 9:30 but at 9:25 no breakfast. It wasn't worth the effort the following day to get there earlier - stay and eat somewhere else.
7 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"Quick visit to attend granddaughter's graduation"
The motel was ideally located to the interstate and a short distance from our granddaughter's graduation. The staff was very professional and accommodating. The room was clean but dated. The beds were firm and comfortable. Breakfast was O.K. except it could do with a little more variety. The AC did not work very well. The bathroom was small in that the ceiling was only about 7 feet in height, if that ( being over 6 feet I had to bend down in order to view myself in the mirror ). Essentially, if you're over 6 feet tall and shave daily you should bear this in mind. My other concern was the exit door(s). They were always unlocked allowing for anyone who had no business in the motel to enter at will. Other than the aforementioned negative comments the motel is a good value for a quick stay.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
JV
"Okay for two days"
The safe in the room didn't work. We were unable to be transferred to another room. I used hotel .com I was assured I would have a smoking room. The hotel is smoke free. There was supposed to be a dining room, but they had a wedding party so no food was being served.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Marguerite Neely
"Had a nice stay"
Farther then i expected from Six flags but a good
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
King Malik
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed at"
When we arrived, the staff was not over friendly or accommodating. There was a nasty, musty smell in the hallways. Once we arrived to our rooms (2 in total), we found that our rooms were disgusting! In one room, the lamp shade was filthy and broken. There were stains on the carpet and the sheets had particles in them (a sandy texture). In the other room, there was a huge hole in the wall. We also did not have hot water in the shower. That night, we went out to dinner at a local restaurant. When we got back to the hotel, there was vomit in the lobby from one of the people in the connecting bar/lounge. We ended up leaving early because we were so disgusted. Will NEVER stay here again!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Ben
"Sinking ship"
The room was in bad shape, the fridge was so load you had to unplug it. The air conditioner vibrates the bed. The towels had hair on them. The safe didnt work as well as the hair dryer. The continental breakfast was a joke and checking out all they said was checking out sign here. I stayed there thinking it was supposed to be a nice experience but even the outer doors dont even lock Dirty Unsafe and Rude.... Why would you hepl support this?
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
James Canfield
"Nice hotel for a rest"
It's very easy to find the hotel. I like the swimming pool though I had not chance to swim in. If the breakfast can offer more, I think it will be better.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"it's not too close to six flags"
it was so bad shower was not working make a call the front desk with for a while how to go down in person
Other trip May 28, 2014
We read the previous reviews and frankly, were nervous arriving. But everything was very satisfactory with our stay. The room was nice and clean. And while the bathroom was a bit dated, that wasn't an issue. The breakfast was very basic, but served our purposes. We would stay again.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Good enough for two nights only"
This hotel is good enough for a quick cheap stay only. Staff was nice and professional, rates was cheap on hotels.com and hotel was quite. Would stay again.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Good Value"
The room was clean (recently redone) and quiet. The staff was friendly. It was easily accessible from the highway. I slept there, and guess what, the bed worked! Actually, the bed was comfortable.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Run down, musty and what they call breakfast was a joke.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"Decent for the price"
We had no issues while we stayed at the hotel. A little dated but overall no complaints.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Ok for a 1 night stay while traveling"
This is def an older hotel in need of updating. Although it is noticeable that management is doing their best to keep the rooms clean.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Joe B
"Average - not fancy but it will do the job."
Everything is average. Nothing that stick out. It is what I expected.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Michele
"Close to bordentown regional high school"
The room was great, but the hotel needs a lot of upgrading. Carpets smell very old from the second you walk in. Staff very friendly. Wifi is incredibly slow.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
"You get what you pay for!"
I knew this would not be the nicest hotel considering the price, but I expected better. There was not enough washclothes in the room to accommodate everyone. When I called down to the front desk twice, I was told they did not have any clean. There was also a restaurant attached to the hotel that had a very LOUD party going on into the early morning hours making it very difficult to sleep.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Kellie
"No complaints"
No complants here.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Ariam L
"downer"
I would downgrde the hotel to a 1 str. The breakfast room was not maintained during the breakfawst hour. Tables were not wiped down after the guest left and the breakfast food was not replenished during the breakfast hours. I had to request them to refil the food. I was asked what I needed, and replied I couldn't answer as there was nothing out.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Ok For The Time"
The location for travel is ideal. The room was comfortable. The only problem was the bathroom. It was very outdated and needed work. The tub and shower area had been patched up and it was coming apart. Initially I sprayed bath cleanser to clean the tub and shower head only to realise it was just in need of being replaced.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
Jennifer Whitfield
"Nice for 1 night stay."
Excellent service, very friendly staff. Furniture is updated, however a little disappointed in the bathrooms and the carpet for the price.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Satisfied
"Good enough to crash for the evening"
This hotel was okay but some of the details were lackluster. The side door for entrance to the hallway did not lock, the shower curtain was falling off the wall and the general fit and finish of the room was pretty poor. The staff on the other hand was very nice and the breakfast in the morning was minimal at best. Being about 20 minutes from where we wanted to be was also not really good.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2013
"Smelled like vomit in the hallway"
I selected this hotel because of the pool/spa and breakfast. We were only here for the night bu tmy daughter wanted to enjoy the pool and spa and we wanted a breakfast before we left. There hotel needs repair and the cleanliness was not up t par. It smelled when we entered the lobby and the smells got worse as we proceeded to our room. It smelled like vomit in the exit neat the pool and a line of badly worn sofas lined the hallway. The room was sticky even with the air conditioning running. The room also smelled. The phone did work correctly and we received messages from guests from August on the phone message center. The breakfast was cold cereal, bagels, and apples along with juice, milk, or coffee. It was the most sparse breakfast I have ever seen. The spa was freezing. You could not even get in without shivering and it was 80 degrees out. I will never stay at a Ramada again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Elle
"Employees were great."
Everything was great. The bathroom smelled a little off though.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
relaxing.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
it was awful I will never go to that hotel ever ever again
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Hallways and bathroom was surprisingly dated. Room was nice. Room had mini fridge and microwave. Location of hotel is as good as it will get for ft Dix.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
Check-in was slow. Might have been new staff. Very nice sized rooms and equipped with what you need.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Gaydos
"Close to McGuire AFB"
Chose this hotel because it was close to 6 Flags, the AFB and our friends who are stationed there. We arrived 45 min prior to the 3 pm check in time. I went to the counter to check in and the manager was very rude. Asked if I was checking in and when I said yes she replied "Not till 3 you're not. Gotta come back." and she just walked away. I was taken aback by her attitude. We stayed in hotels throughout our vacation and this was the first one that refused to let us check in early. Once we came back after 3 pm the clerk behind the desk was extremely helpful and friendly. The room was a good size and clean. We were on the 2nd floor and did not like the fact that there were no elevators. The continental breakfast was awful. They told us it ended at 930. We got down there at 845 am and there was hardly anything left. The fruit tasted bad, the muffins were dry and very little juice and milk left. At 9 am one of the workers came out grabbed all the muffins and took them away. We decided to eat elsewhere the rest of our stay. Our first day we left and when we came back we went to take a shower and they had taken our towels. We had to track down a housekeeper just to get some more towels. We were only given 3 towels for 4 people. We asked for an extra and they said they didn't have enough. Getting into the hotel is very confusing and hard if you are not from NJ. There was no left turn into the hotel and we had to go a 1/4 mile up the road and do a U-turn.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
I really enjoyed myself and felt very comfortable. I want to thank Jasmine and Terri for all your assistance and help.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
old building musty smell in all hallways linens were faded overall very uncomfortable
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Hot tub was not hot!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
This Hotel needs a major upgrade..The other Hotels in the area are much better qualtiy and newer..
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Concerned Customer
"Comfortable bed, rude hotel staff"
There is no elevator, so if you have a lot of belongings, don't plan on staying here. We were also greeted with less than friendly service which was very displeasing. The only saving grace was the comfort of the room that we stayed in. However, for a little over a hundred bucks, there are better hotels that you can stay in.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Nothing fancy but served it's purpose."
Ceilings are VERY low. The hotel has received a "face-lift" but you know what they say about make-up on a pig. It was fine for the 2 nights we stayed. Nothing fancy. The exterior doors leading to the stairs did not lock. The location was close to our soccer tournament and the price was reasonable. It was ok. The front desk was very nice.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Disappointed with COLD hot tub and tiny breakfast!"
Check in however was pleasant, as the younger male was very eccentric and friendly, and quickly checked me in, and answered any questions I had. The room was initially a pleasant surprise, as there was a flat screen on the wall, nice furniture, and clean beds. Loved the head boards too. The curtains were too big though, and unless you want your window open to the outside, the curtain kept blocking the a/c air from cooling the room. The beds were also small, and the Comfort Inn down the road has two queen rooms instead of the Ramada's full size beds. The other major disappointment was breakfast. They can't be serious? I thought the Comfort Inn's last year was just okay, but in comparison to their closest competition, the Comfort Inn has a buffet in comparison. The funniest thing was the guest guide book (which was full of typo's) in the room calls it a breakfast buffet, that's funny! I would have taken the breakfast at the Comfort Inn any day, and wish we could have stayed there instead. The ramada breakfast included, 5 prepackaged muffins, a handful of English muffins, and coffee. Oh and a couple of pieces of fruit. That's it!!! There was still an hour left too! What on earth are they thinking, there is nothing to their breakfast, I am surprised they even bother. I think there was some cereal too, but c'mon. The comfort Inn has bacon eggs, yogurt, bagels, donuts, etc etc.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2013
Mike M
"Good location, but fair..."
Hotel and rooms were dingy, dark, and had an odor. Pool very small. Breakfast was very light/basic. The staff was friendly.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Martin
Good value, close to where we needed to be. Clean and comfortable. Small breakfast available. Super sleeping mattress,quiet but older building. Would stay again.
3 night business trip May 23, 2013
"very good"
very good breakfast ,clean nice pool safety area 100 % recomend to all
Other trip May 30, 2013
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I would of liked more of a brfst though which would include eggs, waffles ect. On one of the days of my stay they had cut off power to my room stating they forgot I was still there. That was a bit absentminded. I also thought no elevator to second floor was odd. I can't see all the customers caring there own luggage to second floor. I was okay cause my suitcase was not as heavy as usual. If I was 80 years old that would have been a bit troublesome and also if I was in a w/c. The hall rugs need updating.
3 night trip May 6, 2013
donna
"good"
The service of breakfast is really poor!!
Trip with friends May 7, 2013
ivonne
"O.K. Hotel if you need to crash for a night."
Hotel seems very dated low ceiling, musty odor, found a spider on the bed, needs to be completed renovated.
Other trip May 7, 2013
Evie
I had a very good stay, they were helpful with my needs. I will not hesitate to stay again.
4 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"clean but needs a TOTAL renovation!"
thank GOD it was Clean! because the whole hotel needs to be re-vamped. musty smelling hallways. no elevator. ugh.....
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
The place was very clean. but it can use a makeover rugs and bathroom are very clean but are worn.
4 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"mostly"
mostly very nice. clean room. i guess my only grief was the morn breakfast. why do places close them so early ? this one was closed at 930 and didnt offer coffee all day..hey im on vacation i dont get moving till 10...
4 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2013
"Decent"
They really should update there add , it says they have a bar , and room service .myou book it the bar and kitchen is closed . I mean has been closed since last year . But the rooms are fairly comfortable . Good place to sleep .
6 night business trip Mar 25, 2013