All hotels in Bordentown, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1083 Route 206 N, Bordentown, NJ, 08505, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

Run down, musty and what they call breakfast was a joke.
1 night trip May 6, 2014
"Decent for the price"
We had no issues while we stayed at the hotel. A little dated but overall no complaints.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Ok for a 1 night stay while traveling"
This is def an older hotel in need of updating. Although it is noticeable that management is doing their best to keep the rooms clean.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Joe B
"Average - not fancy but it will do the job."
Everything is average. Nothing that stick out. It is what I expected.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Michele
"Close to bordentown regional high school"
The room was great, but the hotel needs a lot of upgrading. Carpets smell very old from the second you walk in. Staff very friendly. Wifi is incredibly slow.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
"You get what you pay for!"
I knew this would not be the nicest hotel considering the price, but I expected better. There was not enough washclothes in the room to accommodate everyone. When I called down to the front desk twice, I was told they did not have any clean. There was also a restaurant attached to the hotel that had a very LOUD party going on into the early morning hours making it very difficult to sleep.
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Kellie
"No complaints"
No complants here.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Ariam L
"downer"
I would downgrde the hotel to a 1 str. The breakfast room was not maintained during the breakfawst hour. Tables were not wiped down after the guest left and the breakfast food was not replenished during the breakfast hours. I had to request them to refil the food. I was asked what I needed, and replied I couldn't answer as there was nothing out.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Ok For The Time"
The location for travel is ideal. The room was comfortable. The only problem was the bathroom. It was very outdated and needed work. The tub and shower area had been patched up and it was coming apart. Initially I sprayed bath cleanser to clean the tub and shower head only to realise it was just in need of being replaced.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
Jennifer Whitfield
"Nice for 1 night stay."
Excellent service, very friendly staff. Furniture is updated, however a little disappointed in the bathrooms and the carpet for the price.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Satisfied
"Good enough to crash for the evening"
This hotel was okay but some of the details were lackluster. The side door for entrance to the hallway did not lock, the shower curtain was falling off the wall and the general fit and finish of the room was pretty poor. The staff on the other hand was very nice and the breakfast in the morning was minimal at best. Being about 20 minutes from where we wanted to be was also not really good.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2013
"Smelled like vomit in the hallway"
I selected this hotel because of the pool/spa and breakfast. We were only here for the night bu tmy daughter wanted to enjoy the pool and spa and we wanted a breakfast before we left. There hotel needs repair and the cleanliness was not up t par. It smelled when we entered the lobby and the smells got worse as we proceeded to our room. It smelled like vomit in the exit neat the pool and a line of badly worn sofas lined the hallway. The room was sticky even with the air conditioning running. The room also smelled. The phone did work correctly and we received messages from guests from August on the phone message center. The breakfast was cold cereal, bagels, and apples along with juice, milk, or coffee. It was the most sparse breakfast I have ever seen. The spa was freezing. You could not even get in without shivering and it was 80 degrees out. I will never stay at a Ramada again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Elle
"Employees were great."
Everything was great. The bathroom smelled a little off though.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
relaxing.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
it was awful I will never go to that hotel ever ever again
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Hallways and bathroom was surprisingly dated. Room was nice. Room had mini fridge and microwave. Location of hotel is as good as it will get for ft Dix.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2013
Check-in was slow. Might have been new staff. Very nice sized rooms and equipped with what you need.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Gaydos
"Close to McGuire AFB"
Chose this hotel because it was close to 6 Flags, the AFB and our friends who are stationed there. We arrived 45 min prior to the 3 pm check in time. I went to the counter to check in and the manager was very rude. Asked if I was checking in and when I said yes she replied "Not till 3 you're not. Gotta come back." and she just walked away. I was taken aback by her attitude. We stayed in hotels throughout our vacation and this was the first one that refused to let us check in early. Once we came back after 3 pm the clerk behind the desk was extremely helpful and friendly. The room was a good size and clean. We were on the 2nd floor and did not like the fact that there were no elevators. The continental breakfast was awful. They told us it ended at 930. We got down there at 845 am and there was hardly anything left. The fruit tasted bad, the muffins were dry and very little juice and milk left. At 9 am one of the workers came out grabbed all the muffins and took them away. We decided to eat elsewhere the rest of our stay. Our first day we left and when we came back we went to take a shower and they had taken our towels. We had to track down a housekeeper just to get some more towels. We were only given 3 towels for 4 people. We asked for an extra and they said they didn't have enough. Getting into the hotel is very confusing and hard if you are not from NJ. There was no left turn into the hotel and we had to go a 1/4 mile up the road and do a U-turn.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
I really enjoyed myself and felt very comfortable. I want to thank Jasmine and Terri for all your assistance and help.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
old building musty smell in all hallways linens were faded overall very uncomfortable
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Hot tub was not hot!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
This Hotel needs a major upgrade..The other Hotels in the area are much better qualtiy and newer..
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Concerned Customer
"Comfortable bed, rude hotel staff"
There is no elevator, so if you have a lot of belongings, don't plan on staying here. We were also greeted with less than friendly service which was very displeasing. The only saving grace was the comfort of the room that we stayed in. However, for a little over a hundred bucks, there are better hotels that you can stay in.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Nothing fancy but served it's purpose."
Ceilings are VERY low. The hotel has received a "face-lift" but you know what they say about make-up on a pig. It was fine for the 2 nights we stayed. Nothing fancy. The exterior doors leading to the stairs did not lock. The location was close to our soccer tournament and the price was reasonable. It was ok. The front desk was very nice.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Disappointed with COLD hot tub and tiny breakfast!"
Check in however was pleasant, as the younger male was very eccentric and friendly, and quickly checked me in, and answered any questions I had. The room was initially a pleasant surprise, as there was a flat screen on the wall, nice furniture, and clean beds. Loved the head boards too. The curtains were too big though, and unless you want your window open to the outside, the curtain kept blocking the a/c air from cooling the room. The beds were also small, and the Comfort Inn down the road has two queen rooms instead of the Ramada's full size beds. The other major disappointment was breakfast. They can't be serious? I thought the Comfort Inn's last year was just okay, but in comparison to their closest competition, the Comfort Inn has a buffet in comparison. The funniest thing was the guest guide book (which was full of typo's) in the room calls it a breakfast buffet, that's funny! I would have taken the breakfast at the Comfort Inn any day, and wish we could have stayed there instead. The ramada breakfast included, 5 prepackaged muffins, a handful of English muffins, and coffee. Oh and a couple of pieces of fruit. That's it!!! There was still an hour left too! What on earth are they thinking, there is nothing to their breakfast, I am surprised they even bother. I think there was some cereal too, but c'mon. The comfort Inn has bacon eggs, yogurt, bagels, donuts, etc etc.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2013
Mike M
"Good location, but fair..."
Hotel and rooms were dingy, dark, and had an odor. Pool very small. Breakfast was very light/basic. The staff was friendly.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Martin
Good value, close to where we needed to be. Clean and comfortable. Small breakfast available. Super sleeping mattress,quiet but older building. Would stay again.
3 night business trip May 23, 2013
"very good"
very good breakfast ,clean nice pool safety area 100 % recomend to all
Other trip May 30, 2013
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I would of liked more of a brfst though which would include eggs, waffles ect. On one of the days of my stay they had cut off power to my room stating they forgot I was still there. That was a bit absentminded. I also thought no elevator to second floor was odd. I can't see all the customers caring there own luggage to second floor. I was okay cause my suitcase was not as heavy as usual. If I was 80 years old that would have been a bit troublesome and also if I was in a w/c. The hall rugs need updating.
3 night trip May 6, 2013
donna
"good"
The service of breakfast is really poor!!
Trip with friends May 7, 2013
ivonne
"O.K. Hotel if you need to crash for a night."
Hotel seems very dated low ceiling, musty odor, found a spider on the bed, needs to be completed renovated.
Other trip May 7, 2013
Evie
I had a very good stay, they were helpful with my needs. I will not hesitate to stay again.
4 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"clean but needs a TOTAL renovation!"
thank GOD it was Clean! because the whole hotel needs to be re-vamped. musty smelling hallways. no elevator. ugh.....
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
The place was very clean. but it can use a makeover rugs and bathroom are very clean but are worn.
4 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"mostly"
mostly very nice. clean room. i guess my only grief was the morn breakfast. why do places close them so early ? this one was closed at 930 and didnt offer coffee all day..hey im on vacation i dont get moving till 10...
4 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2013
"Decent"
They really should update there add , it says they have a bar , and room service .myou book it the bar and kitchen is closed . I mean has been closed since last year . But the rooms are fairly comfortable . Good place to sleep .
6 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Ronan
"Great hotel !!!!"
We stayed three nights and had a great experience !!! The front desk was absolutely awesome the rooms were clean and the location was perfect for six flags:) several restraunts were within one mile of the hotel !!! Would recommend this hotel !!!!!!!!!
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
"Run from this hotel"
I have stayed in more then a few Ramada's and have never been disappointed as this. I the hotel is in need of desperate need of renovations. My room looked more like a 30 dollar a night room rather than a 80 dollar night. The bathroom was unclean and tile was in need of a good scrub.
Other trip Mar 8, 2013
Johnny
it was very good
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
"competition trip"
Was here for a cheerleading competition. Was in one room where the door was broken. Informed the front desk of the issue they were able to get to another room with no hesitation.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2012
Jamaican_Empress
"Ok hotel for a one-night stay"
This hotel is in a good location. There is a restaurant inside and a convenient store (Wawa) across the street. Complimentary breakfast consists of bagel, cereal, muffin, coffee and juice. The room is ok, but cleanliness is questionable as we found dirty towel and a two-third empty bottle of shampoo. Kind of made us wonder if it was simply an oversight or the room was not cleaned after the last guests.
Other trip Oct 26, 2012
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It is damp dark and creepy. I left after one night to stay somewhere else. It smelled disgusting through the halls and in the room.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2012
We enjoyed the experience. There was great value for the cost. It was convenent for our purpose and there was a WaWa's across the street.If we ever go to Great Adventure again, we would stay there without a second thought.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2012
"Nice hotel ear 6 flags"
Nice hotel, we stayed at to be close to 6 flags great adventure. We didn't spend much time there, but everything was clean and nice. The only minor problem I had was from dust mites causing my asthma to act up. This happens in a lot of hotels. I forgot to bring a pillow cover. Other than that it was good.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2012
Lauren
"close to amusement park"
It was perfect for our trip. It was close to sesame place and there were restaurants close to the hotel. We enjoyed it! I would recommend it.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2012
"AVERAGE"
friendly checkin clean room, uncomfortable beds. but no elevator and hot tub doenst work. breakfast sucks no hot food even though there is a large microwave and they dont refill. bar/resturant has good food and drinks. not easy axcess to hotel have to call for a real address or gps cant find.
4 night trip Jul 23, 2012
"Wrong distance"
The over all hotel was good the staff was excellent, but on hotels.com it said we were 9.6 miles away from where we wanted to go, it was actually almost 21 miles and with small children coming home from Sesame Place a 40 minute drive is alot
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2012
Mella
"good hotel"
There was noone at front desk you would have to ring bell n wait like 30 seconds till someone comes and help you
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
kelly
The hotel was very clean and welcoming. However the receptionist was.rude and rather snappy to my husband. Everything else was OK except the bed was very very uncomfortable and lumpy.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2012
Melanie
one nite to see my sister for her birthday, room ok but rest of hotel needed updating no elevator
1 night trip Aug 7, 2012