All hotels in Vallejo, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1185 Admiral Callaghan Ln, Vallejo, CA, 94591, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"stay was ok"
Wifi was non-existant.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Constance
"Good value for short stay"
This is an older hotel that needs significant updates, especially in the common areas such as hallways. Even though the room appeared clean, I didn't feel comfortable in walking around without shoes. That said, the area was safe, staff was nice, price was right.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Bay Area Stopover at the Comfort Inn"
We were in the last day of an 8-day getaway to Northern California. The smiling face of the very attentive breakfast attendant was really nice and noteworthy for me and my wife. A+ for her. Carpet on the other 1st floor hallway, was dingey (from wear and use), but not our hallway on 1st floor. Last time we stayed in a Comfort Inn was in Yuma, AZ (2009) and the breakfast was all high glycemic stuff. Vallejo CI breakfast had a pretty good mix of proteins and carbs. I always think that Americans, with their high incidence of diabetes, do not need any more breakfasts with all processed food carbohydrates, like the Yuma CI did. Kudos. I wish that the gym could be modified to allow the spa/Jacuzzi to be accessed even when the pool is closed for the season.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Gerald
"Easy off/on Freeway"
Easy access from freeway, comfortable room, lots of restaurant choices nearby.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Terrible stay"
We stayed at this hotel after spending the day at Six Flags. We will never stay there again. It was advertised with a pool and hot tub. There was no hot tub and the pool was closed. The lamp was broken and we could only turn it in/off by unplugging/plugging it in, the refrigerator was very noisy and we had to unpplug it. The alarm clock was broken and made noise so we had to unplug it also. The windows were single pane and the noise from the street was terrible. We could hear cars zipping by on the freeway all night. Cold air was coming in from the windows. I do have to say that the room was clean but it didn't make up for a horrible nights sleep!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Victoria
"Reasonably priced nicely maintained"
We were on a college weekend tour for the California Maritime Academy. This hotel was only about 5 miles from the school. It has as good a continental breakfast as any other hotel that includes coffee, juice, milk, plus scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc. This saves time and money in the morning.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Nice, clean hotel. Close to several dining options.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Vallejo comfort inn"
Fair beds... These were old style, spring.... Made for a poor nights sleep
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Comfortable!"
Nice comfortable bed, quiet room, convenient to everything
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
"Good business hotel"
Everything was great except for the fact that some low life side swiped my car in the parking lot. I called three times to Management to see if they could provide surveillance video but never heard back.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Very nice hotel near attractions in Vallejo, CA"
A comfortable, quiet night's sleep in a clean, professionally run hotel.
"Good area"
Beds were comfortable nice area but hotel stinks inside like mildew carpets probably needs cleaning. Good safe area lots of places to eat in this area breakfast was also good thanks
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Thank you."
The hotel staff are wonderful. When I was checking in they noticed that 5 of us were sharing a room. They went out of their way to move us to a bigger room so we could be more comfortable. Very family friendly :)
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Dainelle
"Close to six flags"
This is a nice hotel. We were there for the six flags fright fest. The hotel is not far from the park maybe 5 minuets. The hotel is clean and the staff were friendly. The breakfast was a good solid breakfast - not a continental breakfast. I would stay here again. Lots of food choices very close by.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Traves
"AC Needs repair!"
My family and I did not sleep very well. The AC in our room wasn't working properly. We decided not to complain because the three other families who stayed in other rooms had the same problem too. We all wished we can get a refund since we did not have a pleasant stay at all.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
AGNES
"Exceptional stay"
Loved everything about this hotel. Went to Napa Valley for the day with a nights stay before and after. It met our needs for location, cleanliness and for being quiet. Recommend this stay for anyone.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Susan Schlecht
"Napa Visit"
It was ok for a short trip. Breakfast was below par, although they did offer whafeles and cold cereal
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
"would stay again"
The price was right. Comfortable bed clean and spacious room.
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
sj
Hotel room was okay but some of the guest were loud and disturboured our sleep.
Response by Comfort Inn Vallejo
Dear Guest Thank you for your review of our hotel - Comfort Inn Vallejo. We apologize for the noisy from guests in the neighboring room. The front desk did receive calls about the noisy and after two attempts to quite the guests we did ask them to vacate the property. We hope you were able to get some sleep eventually. We hope this incident will not stop you from visiting us again next time you are in Vallejo. Sincerely Comfort Inn Vallejo - Management and Staff
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Convenient to I-80"
Courteous desk clerk and comfortable room. Breakfast satisfactory. Breakfast room attendant very friendly and courteous. Breakfast room very clean.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Jerry
"Close to everything you needed."
The room was very clean and the quiet surroundings. Easy access to restaurants and shopping mall.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"GREAT!"
This was a great hotel! Exactly what we were looking for. Decently priced, very clean,location was good. We had no complaints. Even the breakfast was great. Staff was more than helpful and very friendly. Would definitely stay there again.
4 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Jerry
Hotel right off freeway. Room real nice. I checked in real fast. Lots of restraunts across the street. Only problem I had was the hallway stunk real bad. But when u get in room all ok.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
"Better than expected."
Hotel location is right next to some good eating places and close to Six Flags. Hotel looks a little run down, but the rooms were clean and the pillows were really comfortable. Staff was friendly and the breakfast wasn't too bad. Decent for what you pay.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Gary G.
"Convenience"
Have stayed here couple times &will in future. Easy on & off ti I80. There are restaurants, stores & even a costco close by. Parking is free. I hv stayed at the fancier more expensive places and paid twice to three times plus parking and no breakfast. Now it's not the hilton but I feel safe and sleep well.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Shelly
"Comfortable stay"
We were in town to drop my son off at school so it was a quick trip. The room was clean, affordable and had a decent breakfast. It's surrounded by shopping and restaurants which we found very convenient but the property/room was quiet. Convenient, free parking.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Cathy
"Nice surprise"
Walked into our room and was greeted by a wonderfully clean smell, tightly made bed and overall nice room.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Walking distance to several restaurants"
Overall my stay was fine. I have stayed at this hotel before and I like the proximity and easy drive to my work location. There are several restaurants within walking distance and many more with a short drive as well as other stores. The hotel has a peculier odor in the hallways, I think it's the cleaning supplies they use, but the rooms are ok. The bed was comfortable, with firm and soft pillows and the towels are soft.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Cheri
bathroom dirty
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2014
Mrs harry
"Nice stay in Vallejo"
Nice, clean, quiet. Close to restaurants and shopping. Good continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"great stay for weekend getaway"
we had our grand daughters and daughter, as well as ourselves, and we were all happy there. the kids loved the nice pool and the adults were quite comfortable. the morning breakfast was very nice also. to put it into one statement; we wish now that we'd stayed with you for all of our previous trips to Vallejo.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
hollingsworth
"Nice hotel close to six flags amusement park."
The management are superb to start with! Any problems we had they took care of them immediately. We asked for extra Towells and the manager went herself and got them right away. Awesome service. The only negative thing was the daytime front desk clerk needs to hone her people skills...not very nice. Back to the positive things, the breakfast was totally awesome, it had everything including waffles and eegs and sausage! Again because of the awesome service from the managers, my family and I will definitely come back for another stay. Go check this place out everyone, you won't be sorry you did. The pool was nice too!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"IT's a crappy hotel and I would never recommend it"
The only good thing was the customer service and they had a decent breakfast. Otherwise, out dated, no sound proofing, smelly, dirty carpets, yuk!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Typical"
It was a typical hotel room. All the reviewers that expected more should blame themselves for not spending more money on a better room.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Good hotel"
Excellent staff
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"San Fran Trip"
I could not use the phone in my room and when I tried to get someone to help me no one was available.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Jophus
"Bugs in the room -"
We checked in and within minutes of occupying the room, we saw a very large bug (I believe it was a cockroach) crawl from the sink area to behind the TV. I immediately went to the front desk and said "I don't think we will be staying here tonight". The front desk lady then said "Okay, but I cannot refund you your money". She did not ask me the reason, nor was I offered any kind of accommodation. She was very unprofessional and did not show any kind of concern. I do not recommend this hotel, and will be taking my business elsewhere in the future.
Response by Comfort Inn Vallejo
Dear Heather We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay and that you left with a negative impression of our hotel. Thank you for bring the possibility of a bug problem to our attention. Our hotel is inspected by EcoLabs Pest Control and I will notify them of your observation. Our staff should be at your service, to help you in a professional and friendly way, and should help with any possible questions or issues by giving you both correct and ample information. Our front desk was not able to refund your money immediately as you had reserved the room from a third party vendor and they would refund you your stay. We attempted to offer another accommodation but apparently there was a misunderstanding or miscommunication. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the missing help from our staff. Please don’t hesitate to ask for a supervisor, such as the duty manager or front office manager, if you have the feeling that the service you are receiving is not adequate. Sincerely Comfort Inn Vallejo, Management
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
The hotel was a decent hotel pool was good breakfast was good and the employee did a good job on keeping up the coffee. Great pillows. I will stay there again. Perfect for Six Flags.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
bassboyd
"Close to Six Flags and restaurants"
This hotel is near Six Flags, but still about a mile away. It is close to restaurants and shopping which is useful if you don't want to pay too much at the park or if you need anything. This is an above average stay, which is about all one can say. Nothing bad, but nothing comes out and says it is amazing either. I thought it was a bit overpriced, but it was average price for the other hotels in the area.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Check in was painless, the front desk staff was friendly but not overbearing. Was always greeted when returning to hotel. Bed was comfy.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Vallejo Comfort Inn was great!"
Staff and Hotel is great and we enjoyed our stay. Thanks!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Helen C
"Close to shopping center and six flags"
Friendly staff, they're indian I'm not racist but hotel smells kind of weird, may need a carpet shampoo other than that is a good hotel, price is worth. Safe and quiet area.
Response by Comfort Inn Vallejo
Dear Chris We are sorry to hear your stay did not meet your expectations. We try to air out our rooms as much as possible, but occasionally certain smells may linger. We also maintain a schedule of shampooing our carpets, however, it is possible we may need to schedule some additional shampooing. We appreciate you took the time to evaluate your stay with us at the Comfort Inn, Vallejo, and do not hold it against you. Should we have the pleasure of welcoming you again upon your next visit to Vallejo please do not hesitate to let our front desk know of any issues, so that we may have the opportunity to resolve them immediately. Sincerely Management
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
I have stayed here a few times and was fine with the hotel however this time I was not impressed. The bed was hard and the fan in the room did not work right. Now there breakfast was great I did like that. The guy at the front was super friendly and nice.
Response by Comfort Inn Vallejo
Dear Guest We appreciate you took the time to evaluate your stay with us at the Comfort Inn, Vallejo. We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your previous visits to Vallejo. We are sorry to hear your latest stay did not meet your expectations. Should we have the pleasure of welcoming you again upon your next visit to Vallejo please do not hesitate our front desk know of any issues so that we may have the opportunity to resolve them immediately. Thank you for bringing to our attention deficiencies with the fan and bed. We will also ask our maintenance department to inspect all fans to assure proper functioning. We maintain a schedule of replacing and flipping our beds in a timely manner, however, it is possible the bed in your room may need to have been replaced sooner. It is nice to hear you liked our breakfast. We do our best to serve a variety of items from eggs, waffles, and sausages to fruit, cereal, and yogurt. The comfort of our guests is of the utmost importance. We hope to exceed your expectations during your next visit. Best regards Management
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
ttgwin
"Very quiet and peaceful"
The staff was great, the rooms are clean and the location is perfect for eating shopping and Six Flags or the Bay. We plan on staying there again. Its an honest hotel for an honest price, the only negative thing was the spa was concreted over and gone
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
CTZ
"very comfortable"
Stay was very peaceful and comfortable. Close to restaurants and shopping, and easy freeway access.
Response by Comfort Inn Vallejo
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We have shared your feedback with the maintenance department to look into the situation with the bathroom. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Kind Regards, Management
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"Good deal"
We needed a inexpensive place to crash between Bay Area and sacramento events and this worked out great. Close to lots of restaurants (walking distance) and target close by as well. Quiet, clean and safe.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Bonnie
"Always wonderful"
This hotel is always a great stay! Very nice clean rooms, homey feeling and wonderful staff.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
Tori
"Way over priced for hotel...."
We stayed in a non smoking room, room smelled like smoke really bad. Bed was hard to sleep in, we couldnt sleep all night. Rooms need updates and needs to be cleaned up better. I would not stay here again....
Response by Comfort Inn Vallejo
Dear Guest We appreciate you took the time to evaluate your stay with us at the Comfort Inn, Vallejo, we are sorry to hear your stay did not meet your expectations. We are a completely no smoking property, but unfortunately, occasionally guests will smoke. On those occasions we do air out rooms for two days or until the smell is removed. We also maintain a schedule of replacing and flipping our beds in a timely manner, however, it is possible the bed in your room may need to have been replaced sooner. Should we have the pleasure of welcoming you again upon your next visit to Vallejo please do not hesitate to let our front desk know of any issues, especially ones that would prevent you from having a good night sleep, so that we may have the opportunity to resolve them immediately. Sincerely Management
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Danny
"Convenient and clean"
We went to attend a Birthday party for our friend. This hotel was conveniently close to the hall as well as pretty affordable. The hotel was clean and comfortable for our one night need. Felt very safe in this area. They provide breakfast and it was a nice not just coffee and muffins.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Sneh P
"Convenient and decent price."
I have stayed at nicer hotels and worse. Middle grade. You get what you pay for.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013