All hotels in Vienna, Austria

Bad internet service
"Fantastic"
Absolutely perfect
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, thank you very much for your kind feedback. I am happy you had a pleasant stay at Hilton Vienna Plaza and look forward of welcoming you back in the near future! Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann, Executive Lounge Manager
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2016
Alexander
"Awesome"
We had an awesome experience . Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, thank you for choosing Hilton Vienna Plaza. Great to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your fantastic feedback on our service. I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann, Executive Lounge Manager
4 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Sylvia
"Well located and value for money."
The best thing about this hotel is the staff. I specially want to mention and thank Gabor, Madaleen, Ines all at the receiption and Adriana at the bar who made sure we had a last minute table for Christmas Eve. However the during 2 days of Christmas Eve and day the rooms were not cleaned properly. Our son's bed sheet got soiled which he cleaned but the cleaning staff did not bother to change it for 3 days. The hotel is well located near train and tram stations along with the hop on and hop off buses. It is also a short walk from the city center and other attractions. We would recommend this hotel for families, couples and singles as well.
Other trip Dec 27, 2015
Naresh
"Christmas Market"
After a long overseas flight it was so nice to be met with a welcoming staff and an available room! The room was clean and quiet. When we headed outside we were very pleased with location and the proximity to the Christmas Market. We were very close to St Stephens Cathedral, museums and City Hall. The subway station was around the corner and Westbahnhoff a very short distance away.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, Thank you very much for your praising words regarding the provided service, our location the cleanliness of our rooms at the Hilton Vienna Plaza. It was such a pleasure to forward your feedback to the entire team. Looking very much forward of welcoming you back soon. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann Executive Lounge Manager
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2015
Marcia
"great hotel with good location"
the only complaint I have about the hotel is that I came at a time when the season was changing from summer to fall and it was cool outside. I was prepared in that I brought a jacket but it was cool at night and my room became cool. I asked for an extra blanket and the housekeeper brought me a SHEET. The thermostat in the room would not go about 65 degrees and the hotel clearly had not turned over to heat yet. So I just turned off the air conditioning off in the room, but even then the room was pretty cool at night. They sent up a mechanic to the room but nothing was done. Other than this, the hotel stay was great.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Adria
"Okey"
Ok, just ok, nothing more or less.
8 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Marina
"Nice hotel next to the City Hall and Tube station"
There was a guy at the night shift he was really helpful...
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Nauman
"We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel."
Everything was nice and close to center. The staff was the the best. The breakfast was great.. Everything we enjoyed and wr highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Rao
Excellent staff
11 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Francisca C
"4-star hotel."
Pros - Good location, room is comfortable and reception staff is helpful. Cons - To expensive for what they offer. VIP lounge had helpful staff, but the food choices were equivalent to a 2-star hotel with no variety and little to choose from. Also, we wanted to buy off the menu and they wanted to charge 6 euro to bring to the VIP lounge or even if you sit in the restaurant they charge a 4 euro sitting fee. Being a guest, this is ridiculous. They don't have a pool and no spa, they will call for a massage if you give them a days notice plus 135 euro for a one hour session. No 24 hr room service, kitchen closes at 2300 hrs. Parking at the hotel is 35 euro a day, which seems to be the city rate, but shouldn't it be better if your a guest??? Maid did not clean the room very well, just replaced towels and made the bed, poor housekeeping. Also, did two tours and was under the impression it was pick up and drop off, wrong. Staff told us they would pick us up at the hotel at a certain time, which they did, but at the end of the tours we had to find our own way home. Staff should have told us we were on our own to get home, we thought it was a round trip by the way it was sold. In my book, there are better 4 star hotels than this so called 5 star rated hotel. Really don't know how they got that rating unless it is on location. Disappointed. We stayed in a 5 star in Salzburg and in Munich during the same vacation and they both made this hotel look bad and a money gouger.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, thank you for sharing your impressions regarding your recent stay at the newly renovated 1920`s style Hilton Vienna Plaza. We truly regret that we you were not completely satisfied with your stay. First of all, I would like to kindly inform you that in every Hilton hotel a Room Service charge applies. Also in most of the Viennese fine dining Restaurants it is common that there is a cover charge. We truly sorry that this fact shadowed your stay. Furthermore, we also regret that our Lounge offerings were not to your complete satisfaction. We - in fact - do not have a spa or a pool, however we do have a 3 level fitness area with brand new fitness equipments and 2 saunas. Please note that we do not have our own masseurs, we are working with various professionals, therefore an appointment is always required. We are truly sorry that the price was not according to your expectations either. You also mentioned that we do not have a 24 hours Room Service. I would like to kindly inform you that this information is not correct as we do offer a Room Service Menu 24 hours a day. Kitchen closing time of 11 PM is also normal, all regular restaurants close around 10-11 PM. Of course, even though there is no food ordering possible, our restaurant does stay open until the bar closes, which never happens before 1-2 AM. All of our guests can enjoy their drinks until that time. Please note that our parking garage is a public garage, we do not have impact on the prices. We are located in the 1.district of Vienna, at the famous Ringstreet, the prices are accordingly high. Also thank you for your comments regarding the Housekeeping service. We are truly sorry that we did not provide the service you may have expected from us. Next time please contact us directly so we can handle immediately! We are also sorry that you received a wrong information about the booked tours. This should certainly not happen, please accept our sincerest apologies. Dear guest, once agai
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Central location"
Staff was very friendly. Location was good for getting around. Front desk staff was very helpful with all our questions.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"nice hotel, close to main attractions and access"
the hotel staff are supper helpful and supportive. The room was very nice and big to accommodate small family with young children. the underground station is next to the hotel and the trams are front of the hotel as well.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Ahmed
"Great hotel close to city center"
Great hotel, clean with friendly and helpful personal . Easy access to old city and airport. One of the best hotels we have stayed at.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Preben
"Fantastic service...great a comparisons....best location!"
Fantastic location made even better by Manuel and Ardit at the front desk. The room had all of to comfort required, with a sensational modern bathroom. Would only stay here in Vienna. Easy and quick walk to two metro stops...walking to distance to most everything that we were interested in seeing during our trip (museums and Stephanplatz), fantastic restaurants in the neighborhood, the museum quarter. Highly recommend kaffe Kuche at the nearest metro station and Schoenbrunn Palace. Enjoy your stay!
4 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Matthew
"Friendly service and great location!"
Stayed 5 nights July 1-6.The front desk was very friendly and helpful. Great location and it was nice to have A/C since the weather was hot.
5 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Cynthia
The executive room was one of the most spacious and comfortable rooms we have stayed. Great amenities include separate tub and shower, double sinks, speaker, and lighted makeup mirror. The view was good and access to the lounge was a plus. Staff at the front desk and the lounge, especially Sophia, were delightful, conscientious, and helpful.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
W
Everything was excellent especially the friendly helpful staff
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Good hotel, but leaves much to be desired"
I expected more for that price. Everything was way too "standard", without a spark of emotion. Probably, wrong choice for a leisure trip, better suits to business travel. Very helpful staff, very welcoming and friendly.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Dmitry
"great place, great location, great value"
could not ask for anything better, location and value for money in a happy marriage.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
F Parjus
"Good for sleep and excellent after-stay service"
I would strongly commend the staff for high quality service: especially Nadja Bauer and other staff at reception: I left an item behind, and Ms Bauer helpfully organized postal delivery of the item. I was on a quick transit-journey through Vienna. I had an excellent sleep---it is a quiet hotel, much better than the ones close to the airport. I would not, however, recommend the in-house steak: tough, probably not warmed up enough before cooking, but that was of little consequence: few hotels provide good steaks.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
I enjoyed being in this hotel. Its location is great as you can reach most attractions by walking. The underground and tram stop is just near the hotel. If there is something I didn't like, but it's not that much important really comperted to having that excellent location of the hotel is the breakfast as I am vegetarian & I found my options were very limited
Other trip May 21, 2015
A.Al.Ali
"Close to city centre. Remodeled."
The hotel was recently renovated and the rooms are spacious, at least mine (624). The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Horst
"Good hotel"
Didn't spend much time at the hotel to use its facilities. I believe the extra charge (nickel and diming) for internet is rather antiquated, but probably not as bad as some other five star hotels where you pay extra for everything other than your bed.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Alex
"Beautiful and fabulous"
Such a wonderful experience. I only wish they had pay per view movies. I love movies and would like to fall asleep to a movie or show I can understand. After a long trip of trying to speak the language, it's nice to give my brain a rest.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
dawn
"Excellent Hotel"
Room was ready even though I got there early. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. They had information needed to get around Wien. The Ubahn was around the corner which was very convenient. The rooms were kept very clean, the restaurant food was excellent. The beds were just a little hard. I would highly recommend it.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
CK
"Perfect for Easter Weekend"
The Hilton Plaza is a nicely appointed facility, conveniently located to explore Vienna on foot, by taxi or public transport at any hour of the day. The hotel staff was consistently superb, quickly assisting us with event bookings, directions and special requests. Their fluency in many languages made our stay effortless as our German is limited to only a few phrases. Emile's restaurant offered the same excellent service and the food, including local specialties and special requests, was well prepared and presented. Overall, Excellent.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Edward
"perfect"
Perfect, Classy and close to all what I needed. The staff was polite.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Lorenzo
"great spot in vienna"
great stay, they let me check in early and check out late (and i'm not a gold member or anything)! super friendly staff!
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Itamar
"Elegant hotel"
The newly refurbished hotel is quite elegant and beautifully appointed. The staff are exceptional and attentive. The location is very convenient to the inner city. The restaurant is only fair and the room was too warm, but otherwise very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Lovely hotel in walking distance to city centre"
We stayed for 1 night at the hotel and the entire stay was very smooth and comfortable. Only issue we had was ordering breakfast at 12noon as we had arrived late.. service at that time in the restaurant was slightly slow. Overall a great experience
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Excellent. The staff went out of their way to make sure everything was right. Would stay there again
2 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
"Advent & Wien"
Great location! Close to 1.Bezirk and all Xmas Markets.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Georg
"Superb! Perfect hotel for both business & leisure"
It was one of my most pleasant stays in a hotel on business. Hilton Vienna Plaza was a small size hotel perfect if you don't like a mega chain hotel even with the premier brands. Their hotel staff members were courteous, friendly, helpful without being too pretentious. Although there was only one dining choice, it was located within a short distance from many restaurants and pleasant walk to the city center. It is located right on the underground stop and the tram station is right in front of the hotel. Most of the hotel staff know you by your name and try to offer to help you if you are looking for an assistance during your stay. As I don't like a huge hotel that will take too long to walk from one end of the hotel to the other when you are busy trying to run from one appointment to another during your business trip, it has made my stay very easy, comfortable and satisfying.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Great centrally-located hotel!"
Really enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Plaza. Booked a very quick trip to Vienna to take advantage of the long holiday weekend and couldn't have been happier. The location is great, as are the rooms. Was used to staying in rooms that are miniscule in Europe and was pleasantly surprised at how comfy the room was. The staff is also nice and the hotel restaurant Emil is fantastic - food is very yummy! There's also a U2 metro stop adjacent to the hotel. I walked all over Vienna and could get to many locations within 10-20 minutes. Make sure to visit the Christmas markets while you're there - they are truly magical. Would definitely stay here again!
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, Herewith I would like to thank you for your nice words about our 1920`style Art Deco hotel. We very much appreciate that you took the time to describe your experiences. We are especially glad that we could live up to all your expectations and you fully enjoyed your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your nice note regarding our location, hotel facilities, food offerings and regarding the friendliness of our Hosts. With great pleasure I forwarded your praising words to the entire Plaza Team. We very much look forward to welcoming you back, With kind regards, Diana Boros Executive Lounge Manager
Other trip Dec 1, 2014

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Nice Hotel and great service at check in, check out, as well as during breakfast. I really liked the ambiance of this Hotel. Only downside and strange for Hilton was that there was no free Wifi in my room even if I was hhonors I would have to pay.
1 night romance trip Apr 8, 2016
"Lovely"
We stayed for four nights, the staff were very helpful. Good breakfast for a European hotel. Lovely lobby, and spacious room. Only complaint was our room was very warm and we couldn't reduce the temp to below 18, would have made a big difference to our quality of sleep. Other than that, it was a great hotel, will definitely stay there again when we go to Vienna
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, thank you for reviewing Hilton Vienna Plaza and for sharing your feedback. We´re looking forward to welcome you back in the future. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann, Executive Lounge Manager
4 night romance trip Mar 23, 2016
Siva
"WiFi not free"
Great stay, staff were very helpful. Good location for seeing vienna. Was rather surprised that WiFi is not free though
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to write a response after your recent visit. I was delighted to read that you have had a positive visit to our hotel and look forward of welcoming you back again soon. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann, Executive Lounge Manager
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2016
"Beautiful, but lacks personality"
The hotel was great. Situated in an excellent location, 10-15 minutes distance from most of the main Viennese attractions / museums and down town Vienna. The entrance of the hotel is magnificent and it is also sporting a very nice bar restaurant, with a wide variety of cocktails and a good and affordable food menu. Rooms are spacious, clean and with a lot of natural light. On the downside, the hotel was lacking character. The interaction with the staff is minimal. For a Hilton hotel, I was also expecting someone to be in the hotel entrance and assist with luggage etc. It also did not pass unnoticed that even though it was my bday weekend, none from the staff offered any freebies. Not even a bday card. Maybe a small detail, but such hotels have to go the extra mile in customer service.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, we would like to thank you very much for sharing your impressions regarding your recent stay at the newly renovated Hilton Vienna Plaza. We were glad to see that you were satisfied with our property and our restaurant. On the other hand we truly regret your impression received regarding the provided service, please rest assured that this is definitely not the level of service that we aim to provide and the responsible department head has been informed! However, we are glad that the rest of your stay was to your satisfaction and we look forward of welcoming you back soon. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann, Executive Lounge Manager
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Konstantinos
"Great hotel staff"
The staff was extremely helpful. They made dinner recommendations and reservations for us. Great hotel & staff. Specific thanks to Mr. Chang.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, We would like to thank you very much for your praising words about your recent stay at the Hilton Vienna Plaza. I gladly forwarded your feedback to the entire team. We are looking forward of welcoming you back in the near future. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann Executive Lounge Manager
4 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Justin
"Super hotel"
ust back from 3 nights in wonderful Vienna. The Hilton was superb. Great location close to tube, tram and bus stops...but easy to get to the main attractions on foot. The hotel was spotless and modern with lovely spacious rooms. The staff, all of them, were excellent. Special mention to Nadine on the reception desk who was helpful and charming in equal measure. Great breakfast, great room service and a welcoming bar for a night cap. Will be my first choice on returning to Vienna
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hilton Vienna Plaza. It was such a pleasure to read that you were satisfied with your stay and the provided service from our Hosts, especially from Nadine. Again, thank you very much for your praising words, we look forward of welcoming you back soon. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann Executive Lounge Manager
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Stuart
"Vienna visit"
The Hilton Plaza is well situated for a Vienna visit with in walking distance of most of he major attractions The staff are helpful ad we were upgraded to an excellent room
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay. We are glad that you were satisfied with our location and the provided service. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann Executive Lounge Manager
4 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2015
"Hilton still values their customers' needs"
staff were very friendly & helpful, kitchen & menu were good & the prices were normal
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, We would like to thank you very much for your kind words about your stay at the Hilton Vienna Plaza. I gladly forwarded your feedback to the entire team! We very much look forward of welcoming you back soon. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann Executive Lounge Manager
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
"Fantastic"
I booked this for four friends to go and we were all delighted. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, We would like to thank you very much for your praising words about your recent stay at the Hilton Vienna Plaza. I gladly forwarded your feedback to the entire team. We are looking forward to welcome all of you back soon. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann Executive Lounge Manager
2 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
Eileen
"Location ideal, staff great, lounge excellent."
Excellent location, hotel, room and staff. Adrienn and the staff were excellent in the executive lounge. Recommend paying for executive room for access to executive lounge. Afternoon tea was great especially as it was cold outside so broke our sightseeing up perfectly and then out to Christmas markets in the evening. A lovely short (4night) break. Thank you.
4 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
Overall a great hotel. Hilton in Europe seems to be better than Hilton hotels in the U.S. (based on experience). Breakfast is amazing, great atmosphere, and very family oriented. We had a bit of a problem with our AC at first so we requested service. The reception was quick to respond to our needs and a maintenance staff changed the filters immediately. Reception is extremely helpful. The hotel is a bit of a walk from the center of the Vienna, but not too far away. Great local restaurants nearby.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Goon Yong
PH
"Good hotel in Vienna"
We stayed for 3 nights to visit Vienna in October 2015. Wonderful hotel newly refurbished with a good breakfast. Had to pay for WiFi which was disappointing. Hotel is well situated next to an underground station and close to all the sights
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, thank you very much for taking the time to describe your experience of your recent stay at the Hilton Vienna Plaza. It was nice to see your overall positive comments, especially regarding our breakfast and our location. Again, thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay, we are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann, Executive Lounge Manager
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
ANDREW
"Fantastic staff. It just made our short holiday"
Fantastic staff. It just made our short holiday all that more enjoyable. Special mention to the reception staff on our arrival. He not only checked us in but also organised our prebooked tour pick up at the hotel instead of the opera house.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
magicmari
"3 days in Vienna"
I spent 3 nights at the Hilton Vienna Plaza when I attended a conference in Vienna.It is a very welcoming hotel and the standard is generally good.In particular the beds are very comfortable. It is lacking some of the service to give it 5 stars.No turndown in the evening and there was nobody to take the luggage on arrival.The gym is small . It is clean and th staff are friendly and efficient.I would return.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the new renovated Hilton Vienna Plaza. We were glad to see your overall good evaluation and want to inform you that we do provide turndown service upon request. It was as well nice to read that you were satisfied with the provided service and the cleanliness of our Hotel. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon! Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann Executive Lounge Manager
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
Clive
"Great hotel on the Ringstrasse of downtown Vienna"
The Hilton Vienna Plaza Hotel is a simply, beautifully decorated art deco, modern high rise style hotel with lots of marble, slate and black and gold tones, perfectly located for everything. Tram, bus, and Uban (subway) system is just outside the door. One of the most comfortable king sized beds anywhere. A quiet room, with a spacious bathroom with tub, two sinks and a separate shower. Windows in the room actually open for fresh air! This Hilton has a lovely two story gym, full of exercise equipment of every type, sauna and massage therapy services available. Regrettably no swimming pool otherwise I would rate the hotel facilities a 5 as the condition is a 5 anyway. Suitable for tourists & business people. Special Lounge for those who fit the status or upgrade with extra food and beverage facilities available. The bar and dining room are quite nice. We used both for the occasional breakfast and dinner. Food was quite good but not all choices met with my satisfaction. Restaurant manager as well as all staff were accommodating, friendly and courteous. Outdoor sitting and dining area pleasant to watch the world go by. Note however that this is the only place for smokers and if you are not one you hope that they will not be around when you sit to eat or drink there. I would stay again. It was a good home base from which to experience and learn about Vienna's spectacular history, architecture, art, opera, and food. Ate Vienner Schnitzel as big as a plate!
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
We would like to thank you very much for sharing your impressions regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Vienna Plaza. We were glad to see that you were satisfied with the provided service, the location and the facilities provided at the Hotel! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"Vienna Hilton delivered"
The Vienna Hilton was wonderful. Perfect location, lovely service, clean, spacious room and bathroom. Chang Liu, behind the reception counter, provided first rate service. He was courteous, professional, gave great recommendations, and helped us finally get our luggage back from a delayed flight! Nadia was also sweet and welcoming. We highly recommend this hotel.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, thank you very much for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay at our newly renovated 1920`s style hotel. Thank you as well for your praising words regarding our Plaza Hosts Chang and Nadja, I gladly forwarded your positive feedback to the entire team. We were also delighted to see your overall satisfaction with ourHotel. Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback! We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann Executive Lounge Manager
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015