All hotels in Vienna, Austria

Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
Location didn't seem ideal for tourist locations.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
"Central location on Schotten ring"
Central location on Schotten ring, close to Museum Quarter & Hofburgh Palace
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hilton Vienna Plaza. It’s such a pleasure that the location was to your satisfaction. We are looking forward to welcome you back in Vienna soon! Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann Executive Lounge Manager
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Iain
"Excellent quiet comfortable hotel"
I picked this hotel without much knowledge based on the reviews and I was very pleased. The location is ideal for public transport (trams and metro) so I could get around the city easily although actually many of the sites were within walking distance. It was ideal for going to the opera - step out of the hotel onto a tram and step out at the opera house. The room was large and comfortable and I enjoyed the stay a great deal.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Helen
"Cleanliness and comfort"
We enjoyed our stay. The best hotel of our entire trip of two weeks in Europe. It was amazing.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay at the newly renovated, 1920`s style Hilton Vienna Plaza. We were pleased to see your overall good evaluation and it was my pleasure to forward your fabulous feedback to the entire team! Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann, Executive Lounge Manager
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Abdul
"Good hotel bad service."
So they gave one of the worst service ever. The front desk was really slow in checking people in. They didnt acknowledge guest upon arrival and let them just wait for their time. I guess thats fair but a smile and nod would be nice. At one time, i was about to ask the front desk about something and i was already in front of the host but since the host is talking and discussing about something to other hotel staff they let me wait and take their sweet time talking. Again, an aknowlegement or "give us a sec" will be delightful. I interrupted their conversation. I am the guest after all, right? Oh, another thing, they didnot wash my cups that i used to drink coffee in the morning. And i stayed in their penthouse. Hm...hilton?
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, Herewith I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at the newly renovated 1920’s style Hilton Vienna Plaza. First of all, please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconveniences caused. We truly regret that we were not able to deliver the service you may expected from us this time. Please be assure that this is not the Standard of service that we achieve to provide and I can assure you that we take all your comments serious! We do hope that despite of the disappointment on this occasion we have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel at some point in the future. Best regards, Stephanie Hofmann Executive Lounge Manager
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Tito arief
"Wonderful hotel in perfect location"
Perfect location with easy access to main attractions in Vienna. Walking distance from the Ringstrasse. Train & tram stations immediately outside hotel. Helpful, accommodating & very pleasant staff - late checkout was no problem. This hotel & location was perfect for my conference/holiday.
6 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Rakhi
ZA
"Overall is good depite of small flaw"
The receptionists seem like trainees (because of summer vacation season?)so less experineced. We booked 5 executive rooms but one room was not checked in this category and was charged for breakfast. Though it was refunded finally after I double checked, it reflected the front desk actually made a mistake. The hardware of this hotel is good in terms of room size, cleaness, comfortness of bed, decoration, etc. Maybe I would stay again at this hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Wa Wai David
"A very nice hotel!"
We stayed here for 2 nights, it was one of the best hotel during our Europe trip this time. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, check in and out was easy. Though the air con broke down when we arrived so there was no air con in our room, but I think it was fixed at night. However I would recommend the hotel to invest in their toilet papers..it is like recycled papers..and also the shower was very weak, and there was also no slippers in the room (we had to ask for it). Overall, it's a lovely hotel, the rooms were spacious and the king bed was super comfy. Location is within walking distance to most landmarks. Anyway it was a great stay!
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Irene
"Excellent hotel"
Great location easy walking to everything, staff extremely helpful, would stay again
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
M CAREN
"Great location and friendly staff"
Neat hotel which is what you'd expect from a Hilton.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Vincent
"A city break (4 females)"
From the minute we arrived at the hotel we were very impressed by the friendliness of the staff. Nothing was a bother to them. They took lots of time (and patience !!) to explain to us where to go and what to do in Vienna, especially Nadine, who put 110% into booking us on trips that we wished to avail off. At all times there was a member of staff in the foyer/reception to help with any of our needs or to just make polite conversation. The hotel was particularly clean and comfortable ( beds were exceptionally comfortable). Rooms were serviced daily and to a very high standard. As we were staying on a room only basis we did not make much use of the hotel dining facilities. However on one occasion we has breakfast ordered from the A la Carte menu. There was a wide variety of foods on offer, all fresh and made to order and varying in price from 6 Euro upwards.The staff also pointed us in the direction of many beautiful restaurants within the vicinity. The Emilo bar ( within the hotel) facilities were also very good and again the staff here were exceptionally attentive.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Kate
Excellent hotel to stay. It is a truly 5 star with a 5 star customer service.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear guest, thank you so much for sharing your impressions. We are glad that we could meet all your expectations and you very much enjoyed your stay! Also thank you for your praising words. We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon! Yours sincerely, Diana Boros Executive Lounge Manager
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
5 star hotel 5 star service. Excellent hotel, comfortable rooms, great central location. I will definitely stay again. Very good customer service. I wish all hotels were like this.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear guest, thank you so much for describing your experiences regarding your last stay at the newly renovated Hilton Vienna Plaza. We are glad that we could meet all your expectations and you very much enjoyed your stay. Also thank you for recommending us! We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not so distant future. With kind regards, Diana Boros Executive Lounge Manager
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great hotel in a beautiful city."
This hotel is superb, great location and excellent service by all the staff. Easily accessible underground station next door and tram stop outside.
4 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Terry
"Quality hotel in the heart of the city"
Generally I am not impressed by Hilton hotels when I travel to the US. But I booked in Vienna because there was a big discount. I was there for a week. It's a very nice hotel, clean, comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Simon
Excellent!!
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Rosaura Gpe
MX
"Incredible hotel and location second to none"
The hotel is perfectly located above the metro station in the heart of Vienna and is so easy to get to. From the moment I arrived and checked in I was given impeccable service, a beautiful room (and a free upgrade) and accurate, helpful information about the area and travel. The restaurant is amazing, the staff were attentive, welcoming and very friendly..and the food is to die for! The hotel gym is also the best I have seen anywhere. It is not a cheap stay but in this case you really do get what pay for as it made my trip something special and very relaxing. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to anyone after a wonderful and luxury stay in beautiful Vienna.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Great location, has air conditioning !!"
Wonderful hotel. I stayed there with my 2 children.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, herewith I would like to thank you for describing your experiences regarding your last stay at the newly renovated Hilton Vienna Plaza. We strive to meet the needs of our guests and we are glad that we could exceed your expectations, furthermore you entirely enjoyed your stay with us. We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon! Best regards, Diana Boros Executive Lounge Manager
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Calvin
"GREAT HOTEL CLOSE TO ALL SIGHTS"
GREAT EXPERIENCE JUST ONE OF THOSE HOTELS WHERE EVERYTHING RUNS SMOOTHLY.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
CAVAN
"Good business hotel, not great for non-business"
Generally OK, good location for getting to main attractions, quite anonymous and forgettable once you leave! Disappointing was the fact that for most of our stay two out of four lifts were not working, sometimes only one lift was working and there seemed to be no obvious access to stairs other than a Fire Exit. Rooms spacious, very clean, too much stationery and general clobber taking up the available table surfaces in room and bathroom. TV very business-focussed. Mini-bar costs ridiculous - EURO 6 for a basic bottle of water!! Taking the proverbial p*ss - as was the price of breakfast at EURO 29 for the buffet; can anyone seriously eat EURO 29 worth of food at breakfast??? Obviously aimed at business-types on expense accounts. Overall I wouldn't recommend it for tourists.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Super hotel"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this lovely hotel. From the moment we entered the hotel all the staff were very helpful and friendly. Our room was very large, with two double beds, which were extremely comfortable. Each bed had three very comfortable pillow. The en-suite was a out double the size of an average hotel. The shower was the easiest one to use, I have ever had in a hotel, of approximately six feet in length. As we were on the 8th floor there was no outside noise whatsoever. The breakfasts were excellent, with plenty of choice and the staff were so nice, helpful and charming. The staff on reception, were so helpful also giving advice and assisting with an on-line check in, which I could not do, as it was only in German. The hotel was in a superb position, with very frequent trams and an underground station, right next to the hotel. Vienna is such a beautiful city with such wonderful buildings, so there are many things to do there. This was a very enjoyable holiday and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Great location, great service"
Very helpful staff, and good breakfast buffet. Walking distance to most of what Vienna has to offer, also close to good transport links.
4 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Stephen
"lovely hotel, nice art deco entrance. great rooms"
Great stay would come back any time. The executive lounge was nice.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Andreas
"Excellent hotel, close to everything we wanted."
We loved this hotel. Location is superb (50-100 yards from subway and trams) and walking distance to the inner city and many of the major sights. Room is large and airy. Very pleasant. Bathroom - let's say we would like that bathroom at home. Bed was comfortable. The room could have used more drawer space but we managed. One criticism. We had an Executive Club Double Room with breakfast served in the Executive Lounge. We enjoy cereals for breakfast. The cereal offering in the Executive Lounge was more suited to kids than to adults (lots of sugary offerings - Coco Pops; Coco Krispies - and nothing like Raisin Bran, All Bran, Granola, etc.). Hot water (my wife drinks hot water at breakfast) comes from the coffee machine and tastes of coffee. She was not impressed with that. However, we would stay there again if ever we return to Vienna (which we also loved by the way).
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Superb hotel"
Great experience,shame about overpriced and unexplained breakfasts buffet price
Other trip May 29, 2015
jhon
"Not to be missed. Excellent hotel"
Excellent Hotel
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Extremely clean, comfortable and quiet hotel in excellent position for centre of Vienna. Staff very polite, helpful and attentive. No complaints at all with this hotel - would definitely stay again. Many thanks
Other trip May 29, 2015
Muswell Hill
"Fabulous"
The staff were friendly and helpful, our room was very clean and comfortable, breakfast was excellent. The hotel is very close to tram stops and the underground which was very convenient. Really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend.
4 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Reliable hotel"
Very pleasant stay for both sightseeing and for business. Helpful staff
1 night business trip May 25, 2015
Hyung Yong
"Sensational"
This hotel was sensational. You could not ask for more. The recently renovated rooms are beautifully decorated, clean, modern and a good size. The staff were friendly and attentive. The location was good on the ringstrasse. The breakfast was one of the best I have had at a hotel. Highly recommended.
4 night family trip May 14, 2015
Brett
"Loved the Hilton Vienna Plaza"
I have just returned from a 5 night stay in the Hilton Vienna Plaza and have already told all my friends and work colleagues they must visit and have a stay in this hotel. It made my trip, I was so looking forward too absolutely perfect and all 4 who were in my group agreed. I cannot wait to return!
Other trip May 20, 2015
Lorraine
"Very Nice Hotel"
We enjoyed our stay, good location for walking or using the subway to travel Vienna. Staff was very helpful and rooms very clean. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Cristina
"Excellent Hotel quite close to all attractions."
Enjoyed the hotel ,very high quality.The surroundings were excellent,staff very helpful and the room was an absolute delight.We only stayed room only and had light breakfast so we cannot comment on standard of food but we would be confident that it would be first class.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Dave & Siobhan
"Mini break at the vienna plaza Hilton"
A beautiful hotel in so many respects. The foyer, lounge areas and corridors were all spotless as was the bedroom. The beds were very comfortable with feather duvets and deep matresses for extra comfort. We stayed in a twin guest room. The ensuite shower was lovely with a super size shower ; walk in, which is good for those with limited mobility. The power from the shower head was amazing. Akin to being under a waterfall. Very powerful. I travelled with my daughter. We are both English. Neither of is can speak much if any German. THE staff in and around the hotel were clearly bilingual putting us to shame. Well done Hilton!
Other trip May 17, 2015
Ms King & Dr L.
"Weekend break in Vienna with friends"
Hotel was very newly refurbished and clean and tidy generally. Room was a little smaller than expected as we had paid for an executive size, and I would have expected a bath. Position pretty good, takes about 20 mins to walk into the centre of town and it was handy to be on major tram routes.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Location perfect"
So pleased to have opted for a 7 nights stay as there is so much to do. The choice of music was endless, we managed 4 classical and 1 Jazz concert during our stay not to mention the wonderful "Giselle Rouge" a new ballet by the Vienna State Ballet @ Volksoper Cannot wait to do a return trip
Other trip May 1, 2015
Pete and Bren
"1920's revived"
They had done such a good job of re-furbishing this hotel which now has a lovely 1920's look. The fresh orchids growing in the reception display are a fragrant welcome and the staff are equally welcoming and helpful. The room was the size of a London flat, well equipped, clean and comfortable. We were lucky to have a bay window and could watch the Vienna Marathon pass by below in comfort. The bathroom was well equipped with his and her sinks and having a full-sized bath as well as a shower is a bonus. Vienna offers so much to do and see that it involves a lot of walking so a hot, deep soak at the days end was bliss. But note if you want to see the Spanish Riding School full display on Sunday Morning you need to book in advance.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Eliza
"Nice comfortable hotel"
Hotel was good in every aspect. Breakfast very good and staff very helpful.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Ian
"very good hotel"
Perfect in all aspects as one woyl expect from a Hilton but I would have appreciated nonetheless a change of bedsheets in the middle of a 6-day stay and a better breakfast.
6 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Laurent
"Lovely warm friendly hotel"
Lovely hotel on Ringstrasse. Can walk the whole of the inner city of Vienna and see all the sights from here. Vienna is not hilly so easy to walk but, although we didn't try it out, there seems to be a very good transport system and buses and trams available right outside hotel. Staff very helpful. We stayed executive room so had an adequate included continental breakfast with minimal snacks at lunch time and a happy two and a half hours in the evening with food and drink available.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
happy traveller
"Weekend break"
Lovely centrally situated hotel- near to attractions
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Jane
"pleasant a bit of a quiet area"
pleasant hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Neil
"A great long weekend"
A great building with excellent front of house staff; universally friendly helpful and knowledgeable. I happily give it 5 stars but some minor niggles could be ironed out to make it even better. The room was advertised with free WiFi but that is only available in the public spaces, not the rooms, and a few very minor issues with housekeeping.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
P and C
"Great hotel, expensive Internet!"
Great hotel, room was excellent, no noise at all in the evening and just a short walk to the centre of Vienna. Only negative is the extremely expensive Internet access at €25 a say!
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"The hotel is now referred to as the new Plaza."
I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last 15 years. It is probably not a place for party animals although a real party animal can create a party anywhere. The effect of the modernization is that the rooms are less than half the size of the rooms pre-renovation. Baths have given way to showers which are more economic but certainly less luxurious. The "frills" of a luxury hotel have gone - the iconic bathroom tissue cover has gone and there is an industrial box of tissues sitting beside the hand basin. It is not the same.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel and friendly staff"
Was an overnight stay but everything was comfortable with spacious rooms
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent hotel. Excellent position close to important monuments. Staff are very nice and helpful. Hotel is very clean and modern.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
mo
"City location, central but not on the high street."
Long weekend break to see the Christmas Markets. The location was excellent for walking to all the city markets and attractions. We caught a taxi from the airport to the hotel which took about 25 mins in traffic. Check in was quick and we even got a room at 10:00 am. Our room was large with a view over the main avenue. We didn't as for this when booking, but the staff at the desk suggested the room being in a good position which was correct. Breakfast was extra, but well worth it, the staff were always happy and helpful which was a good start to the day.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Keith
"Beautiful hotel in great location"
Lovely 5* hotel with fantastic staff, located in a very central spot and right next to an underground station with easy access to many attractions.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback on our newly renovated 1920`s style Art Deco hotel. We were glad to learn that we could live up to all your expectations and you very much enjoyed your stay with us. We were especially thrilled about your nice comments regarding our convenient location and the service our Hosts provided! We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon, Kind regards, Diana Boros Executive Lounge Manager
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Exactly what you would expext from the Hilton"
We stayed for 2 nights only and had limited use of the hotel's facilities but everything was as expected, and of a high standard. Staff were polite and very helpful. My friends arranged a late-night delivery of a dessert platter to our room to celebrate my birthday and the hotel didn't charge us for it, which was a nice touch.
Response by Hilton Vienna Plaza
Dear valued guest, First of all I would like to thank you for your taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We highly appreciate your positive comments regarding the hotel facilities and the service our Hosts provided. The satisfaction of our guests is the most important for us and we are glad that we could meet all your expectations and you very much enjoyed your stay with us. Dear Guest, thank you once again for your kind feedback and we very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon! Sincerely, Diana Boros Executive Lounge Manager
Other trip Nov 17, 2014