All hotels in Grand Haven, Michigan, United States of America
1500 S Beacon Blvd, Grand Haven, MI, 49417, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"horrible place!"
Filthy dirty place!
4 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Nice place - not high end."
The motel was clean, tho maybe a little dated. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The cost was reasonable for the area. I was in town for the Great Lakes Kite Festival on the beach at the state park. Any other property closer to the event was considerably more expensive.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Love this hotel"
Very clean and everyone was very nice. The breakfast could use some work but other than that I love this hotel
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Amenities"
No working wifi Breakfast has less choices
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Thirumalaiselvan
"Terribly Disappointed"
I was so disappointed with this stay. First, I was put in a handicapped room and I did not request it. When I asked for a room change I was told I could not get one. When I went to put my clothes on the couch, as I could not use the handicapped closet that was too close to the floor, I dropped something on the floor and had to move the couch, much to my surprise, there was uneaten food and garbage under the couch. When I called to notify the staff they offered to clean the garbage up but would not move me to another room. Secondly, the cleaning staff did not clean my room one day stating that they were understaffed. While the manager offered me a free night stay the next time I came, I do not intend to stay there ever again. I would not recommend them to anyone else.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Unsatisfied"
Disappointing! The bed sloped to the center and pillows were bad. I ended up sleeping on the couch. The walls must be thin as we could hear running and stomping until after 11 pm and started again by 6:30 am. No closet space to hang clothes and no counter on the bathroom sink to set anything. Felt the rate was too high for what we got.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"affordable, free breakfast"
the double queen room had one horrible mattress and one that was ok. the walls are paper thin, and we could hear conversations of the next room. could hear people (children) running around upstairs.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Leslie
"Old Building, Few Amenities"
It was a short overnight stay. Arrived late and left early. Breakfast lacked any kind of fruit or vegetable, just eggs, waffles and sweet breads--so not great for a vegan. The building is badly in need of updating.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Needed a getaway"
Mattress was extremely hard and harsh on my hips.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2015
Tara
"Swim team"
Very nice good all around
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"business rip to Grand Haven"
Stay for business.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Weekend girls weekend."
Weekend getaway with friends. Great staff and nice hotel. Convenient location. No complaints.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Hello, Thank you very much for staying with us during your weekend getaway. I am glad that you find the services you your satisfaction. We are grateful for your business, we hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
The hotel was an okay place to crash for the night. The facility was a little run down, but clean. The kid's liked the Belgium waffles they were able to make for breakfast.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Hello, We appreciate your candid comment about your recent stay with us. I assure you that your concerns will not go unnoticed, as I will accelerate your feedback on our facilities trust that this will be used as reference as we continue to strive to be able to provide our guests the best quality and value accommodation in our hotel. I am glad though that your kids enjoyed breakfast. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you. Thank you for your business.
"Not what we thought it would be"
we had to wait over 10 minutes for service at the counter to check in. There was no bell to call for service. The room was poorly wired, if you turned off the light switch it would also turn off the TV and our phone chargers along with every light. The fan didnt blow hot air as indicated instead it blew cold air so we had to grab coverings from the second queen bed.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Hello, We appreciate your time in bringing your concerns to our attention. Please know that your feedback is very important to us. I will accelerate your concerns for evaluation and trust that our management will carefully look into this matter to implement necessary corrective measure and provide you better accommodation on your next visit. Thank you for the opportunity of having your business.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
A very clean and comfortable inn...It's close to downtown Grand Haven and the price was very affordable. I would stay there again.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Hello Miss Deb, It is wonderful to know that we have met your satisfaction on the services we have provided when you visited our hotel. it is our goal to offer our guests the best quality and value accommodation and maintain consistent business with you. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay. We hope to have you again soon.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Deb
"Some good things, but one major problem"
Location was okay, breakfast was okay, room was okay. Probably a 3.5 star rating based on those things. However, there was some kind of machine running a few minutes every hour during the night. It seemed to be right behind or below or room, and it was VERY loud. Neither of us slept at all. If sleep is important to you, don't stay there (at least not near the middle of the hotel, if that makes a difference). When I checked out, the gal at the desk didn't bother to ask how our stay was, so I asked her if she wanted to know. I told her, and her response was "oh."
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Hello, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent visit and the manner your concern was responded by our front desk staff. I can assure you that we will make certain to ensure our guests are comfortable all the time. Your feedback will be used as reference as we continue to strive and be among the best in the business. I hope you will accord us a chance to serve you better in the future. Thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Wrinkled clothes"
Okay experience. Would most likely book a different hotel in the future.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Hello, I regret that we failed to meet your approval on the quality of services you received during your recent stay with us. Please know that your business is valuable to us and we are committed to provide each of our guests the best value accommodation. I hope you will allow us to serve you better in the future. Please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff should you have concerns. I can assure you that they will attend to you promptly.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
We arrived and one key did not work. There was water left in the shower, the towel hanging over the side of the tub was wet. The rate was high, probably because it was Grand Haven, but it was not worth it. We ended up getting a room for the following night and it wasn't there.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Hello Miss Sheila, Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you faced during your stay. I will accelerate your concerns for evaluation and I assure you that your shared experience will not go unnoticed. We will do our best to make up for our shortcoming and provide you better accommodation the next time you come stay with us. I hope you will accord us another opportunity to serve you better.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Sheila
"grossly overpriced"
This was a place we ended up in rather than planned to stay in. The worst problem was the really grungy carpet. They charge a pet fee, but I wouldn't even let my dogs stay on that carpet! If you find yourself stuck here, (which would be the only reason to stay) make sure you bring your own slippers or flip flops. A/C was noisy. Breakfast was OK.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Hello Mr. Paul, Thank you for your business. I am disheartened to know that you were uncomfortable during your stay. Please accept my apologies for the discomfort you have faced. I will accelerate your concerns about the carpet for evaluation. Our guests satisfaction are taken very seriously and I assure this will be verified and addressed accordingly. Please know that our staff are available 24/7 to attend to our guests’ concern/s, do not hesitate to call their attention the next time you stay with us. They will be glad to attend to you.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Paul J. Dunham
We had a comfortable stay at this hotel with a nice pool and hot tub. Our room was next to the pool area which made it nice for the little ones. The breakfast bar was ok, wished there would have been a bigger variety.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Hello Wende, Thank you for letting us know that you and your family enjoyed your stay especially the kids. I am submitting your comment about the breakfast selection to our management and trust that your concern will be evaluated. Feedback from our guests are valuable to us as it help us work on the aspects we have overlooked and provide better services. Thank you for your time in completing the survey, we hope to see you again real soon.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Wende
"Ok for a quick stay"
Hotel showing its age. Facilities we fine for an overnight, but would want more for a week stay
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our accommodations and services, though it is good to hear that you found the majority of your experience to be satisfactory. We hope that during your next stay, your expectations will be far surpassed!
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Hotel is in serious need of renovations. Beds are old, condition of bedding is old as well. Overall structure is outdated in design. Service is fine, amenities are o.k. Has more of a Motel feel than a Hotel. Location is convenient.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our accommodations and services. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced with our Hotel, though I’m glad you found our location to be convenient. We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
VACA
"beautiful new linens, good coffee and breakfast!"
A couple nights close to family, nice fresh looking room, just what we needed .Appreciated ground floor room!
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
jan
"just ok"
the best part about it was the pool however the heat lamps were broken and the breakfast was super lame. it's in a convenient location but really needs an upgrade in bedding and television.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest experience in our hotel. I am so sorry to hear about the comments that you have about the breakfast and the area, though I’m glad you found our location to be convenient. Reviews like yours are extremely helpful in our ambition to continuously improve upon the guest experience and I hope you'll return to see how we grow and evolve.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Overall was decent. I had two very minor issues - no mini frig in the room and the beds were twin size. Neither was worth making a big deal about.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
We appreciate you giving your feedback about your experience. We are committed to delivering the the highest level of service to our guests, your feedback will help us correct and improve our services to better achieve our primary goal. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your feedback helps to to improve our quality of service, thank you.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
MB
We liked the hotel, but the toilet did not work properly.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Thank you for choosing our Hotel. Please know at any time you may approach any of our staffs during your stay if issues do arise and we will do everything we can to quickly solve any issue to your satisfaction. We hope that you will be more satisfied on your next stay should you decide to stay with us again in the future. We look forward to serving you again.
The Best jacuzzi! Very strong jets! Good size pool! Problems with TV but we changed rooms. Good customer service! Thank you!
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
We are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience following your most recent visit with us. It is so nice to hear that you had enjoyed the jacuzzi and the pool. I am also glad to hear that you were satisfied with the customer service we offer. We look forward to serving you again.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
Mish
"Good Price / Mediocre lodging"
The price was the best in the area for lodging. The accomodations were mediocre. Seemed that everytime we had to go to the front desk for something the employee was on the phone with people making hotel arrangements and our needs were delayed. The pool was very nice and the breakfast was mediocre. A little disappointed that we were charged for a roll-a-way cot for our daughter. At least we didn't have to spend a lot of time in the hotel, just to sleep.
Response by Days Inn Grand Haven
Thank you for sharing the details about your recent visit. We wish to let you know that your voice is of utmost importance to us. Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are constantly looking for ways to enhance the positive experiences of our guests and your valuable feedback will assist us to correct our deficiencies. We sincerely appreciate your time and effort to write us a very insightful review. Thank you very much for your business.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Nice cleanhotel .pool andhot tub were nice. Breakfast was good. Not enough towels and beddi g supplied for number of guests.ovefall stay was good for price. Closeto attractions.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Nice hotel near downtown"
Although the initial impression was not great, the staff was excellent. They have free breakfast which is convenient for those who are on the run for the days activities. Rooms need to be updated but all in all very comfortable. Refrigerator in room was a nice feature to have! Close to beach and downtown.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
jlo
"rooms old smelled"
it was "ok". Rooms (for price) OLD and SMELLED of chemicals trying to override the smell of OLD SMOKING rooms...nasty. Beds were OK, mattresses "OLD" school. NEED upgrade especially for clientelle that hit GrandHaven in summer. I won't recommend.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Godsjul
"Nothing special but not the worst"
1. No elevator? In a place where people pay a good amount of money to stay the night who have multiple bags, and only stairs. Super inconvenient for a hotel. 2. Beds were super uncomfortable. 3. Shampoo was the tiniest. No conditioner at all. 4. Hotel staff did not greet us when we walked in the door, just started awkwardly. 5. The pool is actually very nice. 6. Continental breakfast was disappointing. Only hot food was oatmeal and "omelets" that you had to microwave yourself.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"No elevator, but nice stay"
Close to Grand Haven downtown at reasonable price. Second time we stayed there, and second time we miss free breakfast. Please extend breakfast past 10am. Room could be better maintained like bathroom tile. Blankets, towels and sheets seemed old. TV must have been from the 1980's - flat panels are so cheap, surprised to see old CRT model. DVD player would also have been nice.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Average"
I was in Grand Haven for the Great Lakes Kite Fest. This property is showing it's age a little, however it was clean. The staff was friendly and courteous. The bed was a little hard for my liking, but since I was only in the room to sleep, it served my needs.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Rude staff-no room keys-then filthy bathroom especially floors-gross
Other trip May 19, 2014
"value"
This hotel shows it's age but is decent.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Days inn"
Too much discussion with management to obtain room with refrigerator for storing medicine; no fruit available at breakfast until weekend; no sugar free syrup or jam--told supplier doesn't provide; poor daily cleaning
4 night trip May 8, 2014
"Weekend in Holland"
Good Hotel but old style, to sleepn there is good the only problem form y was the breakfast, almost nothing.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Gross..."
If you're looking for a place to sleep at night, but will be out 100% of the day, the Days Inn will suit your needs. The room was disgusting, with questionably stained carpets and left-over pubic hairs in the shower. I would dread staying here again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Great pool for the kids!"
Check in was great, the rooms could be updated, but the pool is great for the kids.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Cyndi
"Close to down town"
Stay wasn't the best but it could have been worse.
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
JorJohn
"Bad/ good things"
The beds were very small, no microwave or fridge in the rooms. Pool is heated and nice. Hot tub is so hot you can't step in because it burns you. Not enough staff. Had waffles , juice, bread, yogurt and really nasty omelets that were just in fridge and needed to microwave.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Wendy
"conveniently located to everything"
Stayed to watch super bowl game. Room was cleaned comfortable had coffee maker, refrig, microwave for our snacks, WiFi which I used while my husband watched game. Continetal breakfast next morning. Would stay again. Game was disappointing.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
kathy
"Pet friendly and nice staff"
The staff went out of their way to put us in a nice quiet room where we could stay with our two small dogs without stressing them (or us) out. The room was nice and clean, but showing some age/wear. We will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Easy to find, right on a main road. The only thing that happened was the jacuzzi was down for repairs. But not an issue, the room has a good deep tub!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Lake Michigan"
Building needs repairs. Bath fan did not work, a lot of repairs need done. Great staff. If I booked thru them $59.99 with dinner. So I over paid. Learned a lesson
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Beverly Ward
"Uncomfortable beds"
Nice room, clean, close to pool which was nice for kids, beds were old & lumpy, needed replacement.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Jean A
Hotel was clean. Room was comfortable. Pool area was excellent. Was not aware there was not an elevator and had to take 83 yr old up stairs to second floor. That would be the only negative I would have.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
There are many things that are yesterday and need to be addressed. For the condition of the room it was overpriced. I have stayed in much worse.but I would find another place for a similar price.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013