All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

Great pool
    Rather comfortable
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
"Breakfast seating and WI FI need to be improved."
1. Wi Fi signal is lousy. Have to wait to get my incoming email and to send my outgoing email. To download simple attachment is difficult, if not impossible. 2. More items to offer in breakfast for free but the food quality is so so and the number of available tables and chairs are too limited. In fact, I have to wait at least 30 minutes to get a table/chair for 2 consecutive breakfast days. On 3rd breakfast, just went to IHOP nearby even have to pay.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
manuel
"Convenient location, decent for the price"
Pleasantly surprised. I read the reviews before our stay and was worried about the possibilities of bugs and the cleanliness of the rooms but I must say I never saw a bug. The housekeeping varied by day, some days they were very thorough and some they just dumped the trash and made the beds without replenishing towels or coffee. The breakfast is mediocre but could certainly be worse. I do recommend getting there early as the buffet depletes quickly with those who are heading to the parks. If you are looking for the basics and near the parks, I recommend this place.
4 night trip Jan 22, 2016
Christy
"Great Service"
I love staying at Comfort Inns. Nice beds
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Angella
"Nice hotel for a good price :)"
It was a nice hotel, and an affordable price.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"OK for Price"
Problem with the shower was fixed right away after notifying the front desk, however, our first morning to shower there was only hot water and very little of it. Curious as to why this was missed by housekeeping -assuming they used the water to clean the tub.
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
"Comfort Inn has real comfortable accommodations"
Excellent accommodations and service
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2016
Lester
"Horrible stay!"
Absolutely horrible! Upon checking in...live roach in hallway...opened our room..it smelled old and musty...had to sleep with the balcony door open to get fresh air! The next morning ...we had no water...no toilet ....no free breakfast! Went to the parks came in at 9:40 still no water! The front office staff not apologetic at all......it felt like I was a bother asking her questions....we left and stayed at another hotel close by and had to pay more money!
3 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
Megan
"Very bad experience - never book this hotel"
Due to this hotel our 7 days trip with family became very unpleasant. They had no water in the hotel because water pipe broke. This could happen all of a sudden but how hotel management handle things after this matters a lot. They were very unprofessional, they kept lying people about water problem got fixed, kept us moving to different rooms. We moved three different rooms and still by the time we returned back there was no hot water in the shower. Hotel is old and needs big time maintenance. Please pay little more but stay in different hotel.
7 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
Binod
"Small Glitch but Awesome Stay!!!"
Stay was awesome until the housekeeping department knocked on the door and woke us up to clean the room on the morning we were to check out by 11am. It was 7:30 and my first day off work for months. I really just wanted to sleep in a couple of hours. The front desk should give housekeeping a list of those who have already checked out as they check out rather than them having to knock on doors to see if guests are gone.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Lenora
"Poor Management"
I rarely feel the need to leave a bad review- but what happened was a bit ridiculous. We checked in late on Tuesday, the front desk worker informs us the water hasn't been working but is now, so to just run the shower a bit before we use it. Fine, no problem. We go up to our room, no hot water. I call down- it'll be fixed "in a couple hours", fine. My boyfriend was sick so we were up at 3am, still no hot water. I call, it'll be a couple more hours. Okay, fine. We wake up at 830, STILL no hot water. Morning shift attendants say "within fifteen minutes"... Okay. We take a nap, wake up at 11, you guessed it... STILL NO HOT WATER! At this point they openly admitted they had no idea when it would be fixed. Gee, you don't say? Hotels.com was great and relocated us, BUT they couldn't reach the manager of our hotel for over a half an hour! When I checked out, they informed me that they had been having hot water issues for THREE DAYS. Why wasn't I informed on check in about these issues? The management here really needs to figure something out, not having open communication with your customers is ridiculous. I understand these things happen, but I wish they had been more upfront with me about the issues. The unreachable manager certainly didn't help. Lesson learned, there's a reason this hotel is the cheapest in the area.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
"lake beauna vista stay"
no water is a little rough . i realize it was out of their control but i should get some sort of compensation , no? insurance for that sort of thing , i would think!!!!
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
nancy j
"Simple hotel for simple needs"
Fit for purpose hotel. We only spent time at hotel for resting. Days at theme parks are very long. Shuttle bus to Disney was OK. Easy to drive to Universal Studios and Orlando premium shopping mall. Free breakfast. Renovation is ongoing.
4 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Pasi
"Adequate & safe"
No frills, but clean and safe. Beds were very comfortable. The bathroom fixtures/walls need updating. But breakfast was awful! There was not enough food or seating for the guests, and we were not there on a busy weekend. Overall, okay. I would have picked a different hotel if I knew how bad the breakfast would be.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Sara
"Not worth it."
I would say spend a little extra money and stay somewhere else. Our room smelled musty, and after having our room cleaned the first time we knew why. Each night when we returned to our room there was a large spot of carpet right outside the bathroom that was soaking wet. My parents booked with us through hotels.com as well and they had the same thing on their carpet. We are assuming it's from how they cleaned the bathroom floor. My parents booked a room with a king size bed yet were placed in a room with two queens. When my mother pointed this out to the staff they said, "That's more of a request, not a guarantee." And forget about the breakfast. There's no where to sit even if it's only remotely busy. The food wasn't refilled fast enough and if we wanted hot food, we had to wait 20+ minutes in line. Not worth it.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Perfect for a short stay...close to everything
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Lissette
"Good location, average hotel."
Pro's-Convenient location to Disney parks. 10-15 mins drive to Universal Studios. Breakfast was okay. Con's - Poor cleaning service. Room keys had to be reset one or two times and it seemed to be with a few rooms.Construction next to one of the sides. No safety box in rooms.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Georgina S.
"A little too pricey"
The staff was always very friendly and check-in/check-out was quick. The drive to disney from the hotel was short, which was great. Plenty of restaurants and entertainment around. A little over-priced for the condition of the hotel, though. Besides the overall hotel condition our room was very clean!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Natalie
"Comfortable and close to Disney and Disney springs"
Everything smelled really clean. Free breakfast was normal- waffles and the normal pastries- with fresh fruit and yogurt. Nothing special. However the beds were extremely comfortable to us. We love the plush beds!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"careful they put extra charges on your credit card"
be careful they will charge your credit card for smoking in the room at $266, even tho there was no smooking in the room.
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
LuAnne
Your free wifi did not work. I called your IT and they could not help me
2 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2015
Marcia
the bed makes noise when you turn. the air condition of our neighbor was very noicy so we didn't sleep well. breakfast is simple.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Ge
"Descent accommodation"
This was our second stay and we were pleased with the overall experience.
6 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Anouar
"Could be better, could be worse."
We were very unsure about booking this hotel after reading other reviews but it ended up being okay. Breakfast was great every morning, location was perfect for Disney access and there were many restaurants in the surrounding area. With that said, we still probably wouldn't stay at this hotel again. Rooms are large but damp with an unpleasant odor. Bathroom could use a total gut and update. Luckily we didn't encounter roaches like many others that had stayed here. Just not totally satisfied!
3 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Close proximity to Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) as well as a lot of restaurants and shops. Average room, breakfast, and lobby area. Friendly front desk. Only major complaint is there was construction that started every morning around 7 or 8, if I would've known ahead of time I probably wouldn't have stayed, would've been nice to sleep in after playing in the parks all day long.
4 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
Not Provided
"Disappointing"
Hotel needs renovation. Bathroom small and door didn't close. Room was ok. When walking on carpet foots became black. Not clean. Elevators need replacement. Breakfast room was way too small and breakfast was a chaos. Reviews were good in past. Therefore I choose this hotel. However it didn't meet up to my expectations. Not worth the money the ask.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Roelof
"A great stay!"
Exactly as described, close proximity to the Walt Disney Work Resort. Quiet and comfortable.
6 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Great weekend. Get away"
We enjoyed our little weekend get away. It was nice to get up and have breakfast at the hotel.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Daylan
The room had a mildew smell, they are renovating and we wanted to sleep in for a little while but heavy equipment went off right at 8am - the toilet wouldn't flush good with just paper in it - clean beds though
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
kimberly
Everything was very pleasant and exactly what I would expect from a Comfort Inn. Neat tidy room with great customer service. One thing about our room that was a little icky was there was quite a bit of black mold growing on the wall from behind the mirror in the bathroom. It was above the mirror, below the ceiling. Had I seen it right when we got into the room I would have asked for a new room. By the time I saw it, we had spent one night and everything was unpacked and I did not want to go through the hassle of repacking. It was room #420
3 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
Great!!
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
Teddy
"Great and simple"
Simple hotel, all we needed to make the trip to universal and disneyworld.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Gilberto
I when there cause it said renovated, but smelled horrible in rooms and hallways. For the price that I paid I have Been in better hotels In thst area. I weren't recommends this hotel at all .
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Analgisa
Our room stunk but other than that it was goid
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Brittany
Everything was great. Love the Mickey Mouse waffles
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
wi-fi never worked
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
stanley
"BUGS! Comfy beds but BUGS in the room!!"
BUGS! There were bugs in the room! I'm not sure what they were, but they were clearly visible all over the bathroom floor. Quick moving, tiny bugs! On the 5th floor! As far from the elevator as one could be! I can't imagine how many bugs were closer to the ground floor, or, for heavens sake, in the kitchen! EEEWWWWWW. The worst part wasn't even knowing there were bugs in the room, the worst part was when I informed the staff about the problem, I was met with a flippant attitude and a snarky "Would you like to speak with the manager?". And an indifferent "I'll let housekeeping know." I actually thought about asking for some sort of compensation for the nastiness of having bugs in the room, but could tell immediately that wouldn't have done me any good. By her attitude I quickly perceived this is a problem they have been aware of, and dealt with, many times before. On a positive note, the hallway smelled clean, and the beds were comfortable.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"We used to like this hotel but......"
Helpful staff but had some issues. Took forever waiting for the elevator since they had 2 but 1 was out of order. Found small roaches crawling around in the bathroom and sink.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Angelina
"very satisfied, will stay again"
If you're going to Disney it is a great location, Hotel is great, rooms are ample space, breakfast in the morning was really good. And the hotel is in the middle of almost everything Universal Studios, SeaWorld there are tons of restaurants around it and shopping!!!
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
fabian
"Good for visiting theme parks"
The hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly,it is a good hotel for the value and visiting Disney and Universal Studios
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
KARL
"Value for Money"
Paid $177 (Including Tax) for 2 nights stay. Pros: Very close to Disney World (approx 4 miles) Good buffet breakfast with Mickey shaped waffles House keeping was done on both days Fast Check-in and Check-out Good restaurants next door. Cons: Only one lift was working.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
Adrian
The elevator did not work. There was a rag hanging in my shower from the previous stay. Tolit did not work properly had to flush 2 times
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Great price and close to Disney, but not worth it"
We stayed over Thanksgiving and had a vacation of ups and downs. There are pros and cons about this hotel. The pros are that it's extremely close to Disney World and that it has free parking, a free breakfast buffet, and a fridge and coffee maker in each room. Also, they all have private balconies, some even facing Epcot. Our room was one of those rooms with a view, and at first, we were so happy about it. However, there was loud construction going on at 7am right across from our balcony, even though it was thanksgiving day, and it kept us up. We had gotten in late the night before and we hardly got sleep for our night at Magic Kingdom. We tried to change our room, but the front desk people said they didn't have any other room on the other side from the construction site with a king bed. We were stuck and had to force ourselves to sleep. Another unforgivable thing was that I saw little baby roaches in our bathroom and one adult sized one crawling on the wall. I am not easily grossed out by bugs, but that is unacceptable. Oh, and one of the elevators was not working the entire 3 days of our stay. With only one elevator, the wait to take it was forever. The hotel is way close to Disney, the price is very affordable, and the beds are comfy, but even with the amenities they offer, I wouldn't stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Not Provided
perfect stay. great location
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
alicia
"Clean resaonably-priced hotel near Downtown Disney"
A reasonably priced, clean hotel with a view. Ideal location to Disney Downtown in Orlando FL (2 miles).
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
"Scratchy sheets and Noisy"
Noisy! At 6:30a, construction next door with jack-hammers started, even on Sunday morning. A/C was noisy too. Choice was too cold and noisy OR muggy and silent. Constantly noisy from the bathroom due to hotel infrastructure above it. Glad I travel with ear plugs. Scratchy towels and linens. The towels haven't heard of fabric softener. The sheets were very scratchy, not soft. It was painful. Pillows were fine. The room was clean. TV allowed HDMI connections so we could watch our media. Free b'fast was ok. Waffle-irons available. Wifi worked well in-room, but not elsewhere. The only thing I requested for the room was that it was quiet. Next year, I will stay somewhere else when travel brings me here.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Hotel smelled great. Room was huge. Very comfy beds. The shower experience wasn't great. Low water pressure and the faucet was falling off the wall. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Cheryl
"My Daughter's First trip to Disney World."
My boyfriend, 3 year old daughter and I stayed here to take my daughter to Disney World for the very first time. The front desk guy was not thrilled when we pulled up, and the music outside was blasting! It was also the middle of the night! BUT the rest of my stay made up for my first impression! We got our keys and went right up to the room, which was super super clean, and the beds were SO comfortable. My daughter even slept in her own bed! And that is NOT something that EVER happens! We woke up the next morning to go get the free breakfast, which we didn't expect a lot from, but were so very wrong. The food was fantastic! There as even mickey mouse waffles (which is a must for me!) It's conveniently located right at the Disney main gates and it is an awesome place, if possible I will so be staying there again.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Wendy
"Parking"
Parking is not enough. Since Comfort Inn is a building about 6 floor tall, you need to get back to hotel after your adventure as earlier as possible in order to get a good spot for parking. Other than parking, in general, this hotel is acceptable based on the pricing.
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
"Honeymoon"
Terrific hotel, the smell of cleanliness was apparent when we walked in. Ample free parking. Good breakfast even had mickey waffles. Nice clean pool with a waterfall. The room was great, nice and clean, bed was comfortable with two firmnesses of pillows. A great stay for the price.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"vacation with the grandkids"
breakfast was good, but coffee could have been better...
3 night family trip Nov 2, 2015