All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Ordinary pool
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
Good hotel for the price, except the construction next door started early
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2016
"Disney trip"
Close to Disney attractions
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2016
Angie
Nice hotel close to Disney and Universal studios.
5 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
"Disney vacation"
I loved how close it was to Disney. It did have a little bit of a damp smell when you entered the room but disappeared after that. I would stay there again.
4 night family trip Apr 4, 2016
Christine
Was an okay stay the elevators are very SLOW !!!!!!!! Bathroom weird lay out….. Breakfast was good but gets very busy if too late…. Never saw anyone at front desk only come out when you ring bell. Price was good for service you get.
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2016
My family and I stayed at this hotel for vacation. The room wasn't cleaned and the elavator was broke. Don't book this hotel.
5 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
"We will come here again."
Very Good. The breakfast was great!! High recommended
5 night trip Mar 22, 2016
jose
It was a nice place will stay again
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
Shemeka
"Great location and stay for a family"
Hotel is in a great location. Easy to get around Lake Buena Vista. Room was huge! Bathroom a little small but looks to be an older hotel that has been updated. Four us were very comfortable. 2 adults and 2 teens. The breakfast was great! Service was excellent, I had a few requests that were filled quickly. The only downside was the price. A little high for this caliber hotel but other than that I am happy with my stay. I will definitely stay here again. I travel to Orlando often.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
Andrea
"Disney Weekend Getaway"
I was hesistant about this hotel due to other reviews back in early February, but I was very pleased to see it was the opposite. Our stay was short, one night, but we enjoyed the pool and the shop, and the proximity of restaurants and the Disney park areas being so close by. We are planning another weekend away in May, and a bigger trip in the Fall, and I know we will stay here. It was perfect for us.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
Ashlee
Main perk for me was proximity to the Disney parks. Breakfast is convenient but not many choices are offered for vegetarian/vegan travelers.
5 night family trip Mar 6, 2016
This was our second stay at this hotel. The location is convenient for both Disney and Universal as it is close to I4 and walking distance if you want to Disney Springs. The pool is very nice and the complimentary breakfast is adequate. Other than a slightly annoying problem with our room key deactivating every couple of days and having to go back to the desk to fix it, we had a very good stay (9 nights).
5 night family trip Feb 26, 2016
"Need to maintain AC unit"
Aircondition was making noise, it was bothering. Shower jet was slot, did not have good force, it was okay.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2016
"Wonderful get away!"
Perfect location for Orlando sights. Good accommodations. Everything was within 12 miles. Beautiful pool area. Perfect for us without the resort prices!
5 night romance trip Feb 26, 2016
monica
other than an annoying issue with our room keys not working every couple of days and having to return to check in for replacements - stay was very good.
4 night family trip Feb 22, 2016
"Great Bargain in Orlando"
Very nice hotel fairly close to Disney. The breakfast was very nice (Mickey face waffles!!) There was free parking and a free shuttle to the theme parks but the pick up schedule back from the parks was a bit of a problem. However, to avoid the $20 parking fee I suppose it was worthwhile.
4 night business trip Feb 24, 2016
"somewhat ok"
had to get the room key changed twice cuz door wouldn't open and wifi code was incorrect. the breakfast they served was a joke. stayed only one night,went to a better hotel.only decent if you're just need one day to crash at....
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
"Great location and good price"
Overall enjoyed our stay. 2 night Magic Kingdom family stay. The location is unbeatable. Breakfast had sausage, hard boiled eggs and the typical carbs and yogurt. Crowded, but had indoor and outdoor tables available and food continuously replenished. I thought the beds/bedding better than most. Sunrise with a balcony really awesome! We had thought we would use the shuttle to Magic Kingdom, but didn't like the shuttle times and learned it also picks up and drops off at multiple hotels, making the bus drive longer. Decided it was better to drive ourselves. Easy to get to Magic Kingdom. Unlike previous reviewers, we had more than enough water and did not see any roaches. However, we did have a few ants in the closet of our room. Didn't see them til we were checking out, so not that big of a deal to us and front desk immediately made note to treat room. Had a little trouble with the TV reception, front desk again right on issue and repaired within minutes. Overall a very good stay for the value. Wish the pool had been heated. Cold nights made for no swimming. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2016
Stephen
Great get away close to Disney. Only complaint elevator was really slow and seemed to drag.
3 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
deborah
"Good Hotel"
For the price this is a great hotel. The rooms are spacious and staff was friendly. The free breakfast could have been better. The neighborhood has tons of restaurants and interstate is close by.
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
Aijaz
Great breakfast!!
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2016
Benjamin
"Breakfast seating and WI FI need to be improved."
1. Wi Fi signal is lousy. Have to wait to get my incoming email and to send my outgoing email. To download simple attachment is difficult, if not impossible. 2. More items to offer in breakfast for free but the food quality is so so and the number of available tables and chairs are too limited. In fact, I have to wait at least 30 minutes to get a table/chair for 2 consecutive breakfast days. On 3rd breakfast, just went to IHOP nearby even have to pay.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
manuel
"Convenient location, decent for the price"
Pleasantly surprised. I read the reviews before our stay and was worried about the possibilities of bugs and the cleanliness of the rooms but I must say I never saw a bug. The housekeeping varied by day, some days they were very thorough and some they just dumped the trash and made the beds without replenishing towels or coffee. The breakfast is mediocre but could certainly be worse. I do recommend getting there early as the buffet depletes quickly with those who are heading to the parks. If you are looking for the basics and near the parks, I recommend this place.
4 night trip Jan 22, 2016
Christy
"Great Service"
I love staying at Comfort Inns. Nice beds
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Angella
"Nice hotel for a good price :)"
It was a nice hotel, and an affordable price.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"OK for Price"
Problem with the shower was fixed right away after notifying the front desk, however, our first morning to shower there was only hot water and very little of it. Curious as to why this was missed by housekeeping -assuming they used the water to clean the tub.
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
"Comfort Inn has real comfortable accommodations"
Excellent accommodations and service
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2016
Lester
"Horrible stay!"
Absolutely horrible! Upon checking in...live roach in hallway...opened our room..it smelled old and musty...had to sleep with the balcony door open to get fresh air! The next morning ...we had no water...no toilet ....no free breakfast! Went to the parks came in at 9:40 still no water! The front office staff not apologetic at all......it felt like I was a bother asking her questions....we left and stayed at another hotel close by and had to pay more money!
3 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
Megan
"Very bad experience - never book this hotel"
Due to this hotel our 7 days trip with family became very unpleasant. They had no water in the hotel because water pipe broke. This could happen all of a sudden but how hotel management handle things after this matters a lot. They were very unprofessional, they kept lying people about water problem got fixed, kept us moving to different rooms. We moved three different rooms and still by the time we returned back there was no hot water in the shower. Hotel is old and needs big time maintenance. Please pay little more but stay in different hotel.
7 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
Binod
"Small Glitch but Awesome Stay!!!"
Stay was awesome until the housekeeping department knocked on the door and woke us up to clean the room on the morning we were to check out by 11am. It was 7:30 and my first day off work for months. I really just wanted to sleep in a couple of hours. The front desk should give housekeeping a list of those who have already checked out as they check out rather than them having to knock on doors to see if guests are gone.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Lenora
"Poor Management"
I rarely feel the need to leave a bad review- but what happened was a bit ridiculous. We checked in late on Tuesday, the front desk worker informs us the water hasn't been working but is now, so to just run the shower a bit before we use it. Fine, no problem. We go up to our room, no hot water. I call down- it'll be fixed "in a couple hours", fine. My boyfriend was sick so we were up at 3am, still no hot water. I call, it'll be a couple more hours. Okay, fine. We wake up at 830, STILL no hot water. Morning shift attendants say "within fifteen minutes"... Okay. We take a nap, wake up at 11, you guessed it... STILL NO HOT WATER! At this point they openly admitted they had no idea when it would be fixed. Gee, you don't say? Hotels.com was great and relocated us, BUT they couldn't reach the manager of our hotel for over a half an hour! When I checked out, they informed me that they had been having hot water issues for THREE DAYS. Why wasn't I informed on check in about these issues? The management here really needs to figure something out, not having open communication with your customers is ridiculous. I understand these things happen, but I wish they had been more upfront with me about the issues. The unreachable manager certainly didn't help. Lesson learned, there's a reason this hotel is the cheapest in the area.
2 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
"lake beauna vista stay"
no water is a little rough . i realize it was out of their control but i should get some sort of compensation , no? insurance for that sort of thing , i would think!!!!
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2016
nancy j
"Simple hotel for simple needs"
Fit for purpose hotel. We only spent time at hotel for resting. Days at theme parks are very long. Shuttle bus to Disney was OK. Easy to drive to Universal Studios and Orlando premium shopping mall. Free breakfast. Renovation is ongoing.
4 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Pasi
"Adequate & safe"
No frills, but clean and safe. Beds were very comfortable. The bathroom fixtures/walls need updating. But breakfast was awful! There was not enough food or seating for the guests, and we were not there on a busy weekend. Overall, okay. I would have picked a different hotel if I knew how bad the breakfast would be.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Sara
"Not worth it."
I would say spend a little extra money and stay somewhere else. Our room smelled musty, and after having our room cleaned the first time we knew why. Each night when we returned to our room there was a large spot of carpet right outside the bathroom that was soaking wet. My parents booked with us through hotels.com as well and they had the same thing on their carpet. We are assuming it's from how they cleaned the bathroom floor. My parents booked a room with a king size bed yet were placed in a room with two queens. When my mother pointed this out to the staff they said, "That's more of a request, not a guarantee." And forget about the breakfast. There's no where to sit even if it's only remotely busy. The food wasn't refilled fast enough and if we wanted hot food, we had to wait 20+ minutes in line. Not worth it.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Perfect for a short stay...close to everything
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Lissette
"Good location, average hotel."
Pro's-Convenient location to Disney parks. 10-15 mins drive to Universal Studios. Breakfast was okay. Con's - Poor cleaning service. Room keys had to be reset one or two times and it seemed to be with a few rooms.Construction next to one of the sides. No safety box in rooms.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Georgina S.
"Horrible experience, don't stay here!"
We had booked our stay to be from Tuesday - Saturday but ended up leaving on Wednesday. The room smelled moldy and humid. I didn't complain too much about it since it was really hot and humid the day we arrived so we just put the AC on blast figured it would help. Noticed little bugs flying, again, we just figured it was because of the humidity. That evening we placed our leftovers on top of the table and woke up to a lot of bugs all over the food. Completely disgusting!!!!! we killed as many as we could but it seemed to never end. I moved my son's shoes that were near the trash can and a cockroach crawled out!!!! I can understand humidity and even let go of the little bugs but a cockroach is just ridiculous. That's from lack of cleanliness. I went downstairs to the lobby to complain and all I was told was that they will send someone to spray the room down. I didn't want to make a huge scene as we had to leave so we can be on schedule with our agenda. 3 hours later, we went to the hotel to grab our swimming things and to our astonishment, the room had not been cleaned nor had it been sprayed down. The dead roach was still in the same spot I had killed it. Went back to the lobby and complained. This time I was furious. I received not assistance from the front desk and the manager was not "available". I stated that I was uncomfortable sleeping in a room that has bugs and cockroaches. Not one apology for the inconvenience or any effort in correcting the issue.
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
Veronica
"A little too pricey"
The staff was always very friendly and check-in/check-out was quick. The drive to disney from the hotel was short, which was great. Plenty of restaurants and entertainment around. A little over-priced for the condition of the hotel, though. Besides the overall hotel condition our room was very clean!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Natalie
"Room is not clean.I am not able to get roll bed."
hotel is not clean.floor in room is dirty.bad smell in room.I am not able to get roll way bed.
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
"3 on a scale 1-10"
Didn't have internet....like the site saids. Locations ok...but not the closes. Breakfast was fair. Would of been better if it was a buffet style.
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
angie
"Comfortable and close to Disney and Disney springs"
Everything smelled really clean. Free breakfast was normal- waffles and the normal pastries- with fresh fruit and yogurt. Nothing special. However the beds were extremely comfortable to us. We love the plush beds!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"careful they put extra charges on your credit card"
be careful they will charge your credit card for smoking in the room at $266, even tho there was no smooking in the room.
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
LuAnne
Your free wifi did not work. I called your IT and they could not help me
2 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2015
Marcia
the bed makes noise when you turn. the air condition of our neighbor was very noicy so we didn't sleep well. breakfast is simple.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Ge
"Descent accommodation"
This was our second stay and we were pleased with the overall experience.
6 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Anouar
"Could be better, could be worse."
We were very unsure about booking this hotel after reading other reviews but it ended up being okay. Breakfast was great every morning, location was perfect for Disney access and there were many restaurants in the surrounding area. With that said, we still probably wouldn't stay at this hotel again. Rooms are large but damp with an unpleasant odor. Bathroom could use a total gut and update. Luckily we didn't encounter roaches like many others that had stayed here. Just not totally satisfied!
3 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Close proximity to Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) as well as a lot of restaurants and shops. Average room, breakfast, and lobby area. Friendly front desk. Only major complaint is there was construction that started every morning around 7 or 8, if I would've known ahead of time I probably wouldn't have stayed, would've been nice to sleep in after playing in the parks all day long.
4 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
Not Provided
"Disappointing"
Hotel needs renovation. Bathroom small and door didn't close. Room was ok. When walking on carpet foots became black. Not clean. Elevators need replacement. Breakfast room was way too small and breakfast was a chaos. Reviews were good in past. Therefore I choose this hotel. However it didn't meet up to my expectations. Not worth the money the ask.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Roelof
"Nice hotel, but needs upgrades"
Needs better wifi, only wifi available was in lobby. Also needs improvements in rooms, better bathroom. Also elevator needs to be fixed.
Other trip Dec 18, 2015