All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
"vacation with the grandkids"
breakfast was good, but coffee could have been better...
3 night family trip Nov 2, 2015
cathy
"Orlando stay"
Good location for restaurants and freeway close
5 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
dave
The stay was nice, breakfast was the same each morning. One evening a maid opened the door without knocking and closed it quickly once she saw we were in the room. On the morning I left I opened all the drawers which I hadn't before and notice loose change and trash in the drawers. I'm glad I didn't need them. Overall it was everything I expected and really have nothing to complain about. The pool was nice, but it was too cold to swim. I would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
SuperExitAgent
"Horrible! Avoid it at all costs"
Issue after major issue (fire ants on the third floor, shuttle instructions unclear). Being double charged after I went to great lengths to clarify two separate, consecutive reservations with the check in clerk. I spent hours going back and forth trying to explain things to the manager to get my refund, after which he tried to tell me that it was all my fault (I have documentation and witnesses for all communications and correspondence). Instead of taking accountability for the problems with the hotel, he tried to push it all off and make excuses.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"Budget friendly"
Needed a budget friendly hotel while sightseeing and visiting Disney world. It provided free breakfast and shuttles, which was great to save some $and you could easily walk to any rest8in the area. Wil definitely return for my next trip for the days in which I am out at the parks before heading to any resort.
3 night family trip Oct 27, 2015
Perfect spot for disney. For the price we paid we were pleasantly surprised. Breakfast was good and free, pool and water slide was nice, room had a smell but was comfortable and slept great, shuttle to disney was awesome. It takes you to epcot and you can get to whatever park you want to from there. If you're looking for a decent place to stay on a budget this is the place in my book. I would definitely stay again.
4 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
"Good for Disney Weekend"
Good location for a Disney weekend. Room was big for four people, but a little musty and damp. Free breakfast was OK, but have had better quality free breakfast at other Orlando hotels.
3 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
The room was in a good location with shopping and restaurants; easy access to business locations
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
"Good Location for low price"
This is a great deal if you book in advance when the price is lower. It is very close to numerous restaurants (walking distance) and a short drive to Disney. I enjoyed the breakfast (open til 9:30) and the cute Mickey shaped waffles were a nice touch. There is also a shuttle to Disney and a couple of other parks in the area. The pool looks good, even has a slide going through a waterfall. The rooms all had balconies and plenty of towels and washcloths. Parking was not an issue either. There is a larger parking lot toward the back of the hotel, which we had to use the first night, but every other night, we were able to get parking fairly close the the back entrance. My biggest complaint would be the sales counter guy in the front keep trying to sell my husband a timeshare in the hotel and also all the rooms were nonsmoking, but I kept smelling a stale cigarette smell around the rooms and hallway.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Amber
"better cleaning"
We encountered roaches in our bathroom.not very satisfying
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Not Provided
"Short but sweet visit."
Room was very spacious. It had all the appliances we needed and expected a room to have. The free parking was a big plus. The pool was awesome. The free breakfast is ALWAYS a plus, although it was crowded. They could've used a few more waffle cookers but hey, it was free. The locayion was extremely convenient to restaurants and other businesses. I would definitely come back again.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Jorge L
"Nice for the price"
Went with family for 3 days. Hotel is not new, but well kept and clean. Roomy rooms.
3 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Ricardo
"More than I expected for the price. Very nice."
Staff was pleasant, room comfortable. Convenient complimentary breakfast, with lots of choices to eat. Breakfast room was always crowded each morning. Nice to have tables outside by the pool for a choice to eat, as well. Also, plenty of parking.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"Not the best stay for Disney."
Hotel was lovely, clean and well kept. The free breakfast was excellent. However, be aware the "free shuttle to parks" is very misleading. It has very restricted hours. There is no possible way to get to the parks before they open and if your kids lose "the magic" in the mid afternoon like mine do, too bad you are stranded at the park or getting yourself a cab.
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Shannon
"Close to EVERYTHING!!!"
The hotel is in the midlle of everything you may want to visit. I arrived late at night after driving from miami and crashed immeadiately, I noticed the room had a strong odorizer smell but was too tired to notice. After requesting the next day for a room change, they accomodated me in a differente room without any delay. The staff is friendly and accomodating, and the rooms are clean and comfortable, it seems the smell was incident related. The breakfast is simple but it doesn't change. But the pool with a slide and waterfall is a great touch especially if your traveling with young ones. The best part is the price and the proximity to every activity you may want wether it be the parks or shopping. I would definitely return here!
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
"Bit smelly"
Hotel was ok. The room smelled a bit like mildew. I guess its true what they say, you get what you pay for.
4 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
"Stay Elsewhere - Very Disappointed"
The hotel rooms do not look like the pictures posted here! They are old, run down and have a odor. We had multiple issues on our family trip. Our toilet would not flush (even after maintenance came to work on it, the toilet required 3-4 flushes per use), no lock on the bathroom door (the front desk confirmed that there are no bathroom door locks in ANY room here), old/broken furniture, extremely muggy in the room (our towels and clothes stayed wet the entire trip) & there is no thermostat in the room so the A/C can only be on or off all day/night (A/C blows directly at bed). One front desk employee - dark skin & facial hair - made us feel very unwelcome at Comfort Inn. He made us feel as though we were inconveniencing him by placing a maintenance request for the room and wouldn't allow us to swap rooms b/c we "would not be any happier in another room... they're all the same". Lastly, the breakfast is not good. The hot portion of the breakfast consists of powdered eggs and cheap sausage.
3 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Timothy
"Orlando magic"
The staff and the overall condition of the facility was beyond expected for a two star, I will rate it four to five star any day. There were some construction going on in the parking area but it was expected for the better in the future, I will be staying at this hotel in my next vacation!
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Arturo
"quick weekend near disney"
breakfast was great. Internet needs to be faster.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Randy
For the special rate it was decent but they could modernize the room decor, replace the toilet seat lol cuz it looks like it's been through some tough times .... The pool was relaxing, day and night ...but might want to keep up on the breakfast in the morning ... The place gets so busy they run out of stuff quickly . Otherwise it's very comfortable and the perfect area for restaurants and local parks!
4 night trip Oct 10, 2015
"Good Budget Hotel"
We actually had a pleasant experience here. Our room smelled a little musty when we first got there but I went to the front desk and they freshened it to the extent that it was very bearable over the next few days. The shuttle was nice but when we missed it we had to pay $30 (flat rate) to get to the Epcot transportation hub. The cab ride to the airport was $60 each way. In other words, consider renting a car. I never experienced the breakfast so I can't speak on that. Great places to eat nearby including Denny's, Pizza Hut, Chinese and Cici Pizza whic could easily be on the property.
4 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Shivon
"It's alright, but could have been better"
Room did had kinda a weird smell on it even dough we had requested it to be a Non Smoking. ( but what can i say its a hotel - didn't expect it to be like my house ). Breakfast was good and they have numerous of items to choose from. I just think the hotel was to expensive for what they have to offer. Outside where people load up there bags in the cars is always dirty and all the trash cans i noticed where full with garbage. Something i wanted to point out: that In the parking lot at night time, we noticed over 25 cats, raccoons like 6 of them just eating something they fed them. I don't know if the employees in the back are feeding the Cats and wild animals but it doesn't look good for a business like yours. I was shocked when we where going to park in the back since they where no parking in the front. I refused to leave my Jeep there and waited until someone moved there car or left the hotel. The Gym really sucks! They have 2 running machines one don't work and the other stopped working wile using it! they should upgrade their equipments if they will advertise that on their websites. Over all the location of this hotel is Great, They need more improvements as you see. And i think the manager in charge should worry a little bit more of the appearance of their establishments.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Everything was overall good. We checked in early, and got to look at our room after a while of traveling. It was satisfying because we had a large space with nothing to do with it. The bed and comforter was comfortable. Bathroom was clean and stocked with towels, room came with a balcony with some chairs which was nice. The only thing we wish was different was how you can hear you neighbors watching TV or playing music. We would definitely rent here again, good for the price and nice location near many restaurants and close to Disney.
3 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Clean and simple; good experience"
Good experience after staying for Columbus Day weekend. Room was comfortable and clean (seems updated somewhat recently), nothing super fancy, but also not too cheesy or kid oriented. Staff was very cheerful. Close to lots of food options and 5 minute drive to the parks.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Florida (Orlando) trip."
This was a needed trip just to de-stress and re-charge.
6 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
"Great location for a disney parks trip!"
Great location, near Disney Springs, and a lot of restaurtants, stores around
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Meir
dont think i will stay there again,took to long for them to move us to a room with a working tv in it. nasty people because i wanted a room with a working tv. you pay for everything you want things to work. nasty people.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Rheda
Everything was great. The bathroom could use a little update. Duct tape holding door together
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Stayed in room 200, everything was fine except for the horrid odor that eminated, seems was infused in the carpeting, not from cigs but likely spilt liquids and mildew. Couldn't tolerate it went down to the lobby to have to room switched, but as per reception they were completely booked. Couldn't have the room switched so had to live with it. Other than that, the rooms were fine and otherwise clean, WiFi worked well, extremely convenient location , super close to Disney.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Carl
"From wisconsin"
Was a very nice place close to Disney easy drive
3 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
daniel
"Noises and Damp"
Stayed two nights. Stayed up all night 1st night. Noisy refrigerator. Early morning construction and Geisel bus running in morning on 2nd night. Thank God I went home to get some sleep . The room was also very damp, 4th floor , who would have thunk,
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Edward
"Hotel"
The elevator got stuck a couple of times and was really slow other times. There was hair in the shower from a previous guest. The breakfast was not that good.
4 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
We were VERY happy with this hotel. It was bright and clean and friendly and comfortable and the staff was great!
4 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Everything was nice and clean needs bigger space for the breakfast
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Malcolm
pool was closed one day and no one told us.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Hector
"Week in Orlando"
Very clean hotel. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again. Would like to see a better variety for breakfast as it was the same food each day which is tough when you stay for 8 days.
8 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Bradley
Have stay before and is comfortable especially for the cost , will always stay here when on Orlando
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Dead bug squashed under hotel book. Bed linens had stains on them and bed skirting had dried on white stuff....A/C was not very adjustable, froze or was sweating, woke up to some random clanking each morning...other than that all else was good!! Breakfast could have had more options.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
Hotel was OK until the last night when the Smoke alarm went off and could not be shut off. Only one staff person on duty and could not fix alarm until maintenance staff came in later. It was very loud and probably woke everyone on the floor. Alarm was just in my room but you could hear it. I was given another room but only got an hour or so of sleep through the experience.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
"Nice orlando hotel"
My son and I stayed here for our Disneyworld and Universal Studios vacation. The hotel staff were wonderful, the pool was great, the surrounding area was amazing. We will be back
6 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Robert G.
"Fair"
One night stay ok, breakfast good, staff was kind. but hotel is old and run down, sweet ants found on desk in room ick.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Helen
"Good Disney Neighborhood Hotel"
Great location! Plenty of resturants & shops nearby. Hotel staff was friendly & the kiddo loved the waterfall slide at the pool. The hotel says it's 6 minutes from Disney. 6 minutes will get you to the Disney signs, but it actually takes about 12 minutes driving time to get there. Which isn't bad, but there's no way you could walk it. I would definitely stay here again though.
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
FANTASTIC- WOULD COME BACK AND RECOMMENED IT
4 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
"Disney Shuttle"
3 nights stay to visit Disney. Hotel was nice and loved the pool. Very good breakfast. They say they have shuttle service to Disney, but it does not pick up often enough. Trying to leave the park to get to the bus took way longer than we thought and then the next shuttle was 2 and 1/2 hours later. Who wants to wait in a parking lot for another 2 1/2 hours. They should not advertise shuttle service.
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
very nice hotel but pool was extremely cold.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Nice location."
Overall I would recommend the hotel for the price that we paid only because of the convienent location. Our first room had a horrible smell to it so we had to be moved. The new room was a tad musty but fine. The balcony was great although the view was not. There was hair in the bathroom and on the towels which was quite disgusting. Room was very quiet and the bed was comfortable. When we arrived back from a long day in disney our keys did not work. So that was annoying. The coffee was actually very good. The pool looked nice but we did not have time to enjoy it
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Erika
Nice place for business or pleasure.
4 night business trip Sep 12, 2015