All hotels in Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States of America
50 South Ocean Drive (A1A), Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Business Travel"
The lady who check us in (mjohns) needs a customer service refresher course. The room that we stayed in smells old and dirty. Bathroom needs scrubbing and the breakfast crew needs to improve the service. The hotel is located near the beach and has a heated pool with slides. I would not stay in this hotel again.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Edzel
"Nice, clean place near the beach"
My room was recently re-done. the floors were clean and the beds were nice. It is a couple of blocks from the beach.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
Greg
"Could not rent movies it was down called room ser."
Room service tech came to room and new nothing on how to fix problem went the whole weeks with out the ability to rent a movie. Second we're we're called about smelling smoke in our room which was not true I advised front desk and room service staff when smoke was coming into our room from the room below took three pictures of room directly below us smoking and flowing upward to our room and also three pictures of cigarettes in hand showing this with know apology so as far as our stay not good also a person tried to get my wife to go upstairs to his room was intoxicated as your desk staff did nothing poor management also his fly was open..
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
leo
There is a front desk employee named Monique that was amazing and helpful. My room was wonderful on the 6th floor
2 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2013
Excellent property. Neat and well maintained. Great room for a Comfort. Very good value for the price.
3 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
"Nice hotel near the beach"
Very clean, front desk staff are wonderful, breakfast is excellent overall loved it. A very nice hotel to stay.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
"Air condition was not working good"
I could not sleep because the air condition was not working good.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Nice room but the staff and manager were horrible"
Will never stay there again. Even though the rooms were ok, the staff was rude and unhelpful. Our shower was covered in dirt and hair from the previous guest and when we asked to have it recipes we we were treated like we had troubled the manger by asking, no apology ever. We also ended up being charged the deposit twice because they said our credit card didn't work the first time it was ran. The hotel is in a great place but until it goes under new management it's going to remain a low end hotel not worth the money they are charging.
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
Benji
"Great location , Price and Hotel"
The price was right for being 1 block from the beach ! Staff was extremely friendly , Morning breakfast was great , room was clean and modern. It was overall a very pleasant stay ! I would recommend this hotel and plan on staying here in the future !
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
The breakfast is the same. (3 days).
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Soraya
"Location good...Condition bad"
Not pleased at all with condition of Hotel and overpriced as well
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
J. Marino
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
This hotel is walking distance from the beach. The beach is very clean with beautiful water and comfortable lounge chairs available on a first come basis. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable with washer/dryer down the hall. Breakfast was adequate and there is a Subway attached to the hotel.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Tonya
"Not Sure what happened"
I book my room at expedia with Ocean view, pay for it, confirm the day before I arrive with someone at the hotel, then get to the hotel and am I put on the 2nd floor facing a parking lot!! I could have stayed at the 39.98 hotel next door for that! when I showed them my printed itinerary and that I payed for an ocean front room the clerks seemed rather agitated and claimed someone had cancelled my ocean room and that they would put me in one, no one ever apologized and the room keys were thrown at me which was bizarre! also I paid $10 a day for parking! the so called Ocean view room is really a parking lot room as ocean is two blocks from hotel so we had a very partial ocean view, next time I am staying at the Wyndam which is only another $40 or $50 a night for a real Ocean view and a little less attitude
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
We had a great stay!! Great price, location and service!!
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2013
"Enjoy the beach and area attactions at this hotel"
The location is perfect, short 4 minute walk to boardwalk and beach. The continental breakfast was great; eggs, variety of breads, bagles, danish, sausage, self made waffles, juices, coffee, cereal, yogurt, peanut butter, and fresh fruit. All of the staff we came in contact with were freindly. Con's: one slow elevator (we took the stairs after the first day), pool bar was small (two stools) and only open from 4-8. Strong smoke smell on certain floors. Floor four was smoke free and was fine.
Other trip May 29, 2013
love to travel
"The beach and tons of restaurants"
We enjoyed the beach and our child enjoyed the slide at the pool. Cute barbaque poolside. I like this hote, but the quality of the towels was a little sub-par. They were worn, thin and unfortunately a little grey. If this hotel replace all of those towels with new, brightly colored fluffy towels, it would be borderline boutique. Quality towels make asignificant difference. This is the 3rd Florida hotel I have stayed in with towels like this. Must we pay grossly higher prices to get quality towels in Florida? Wondering.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"The location was the only thing that was pleasing."
The carpet was dirty. The pool had green algae. The linens were patched and when the bed was made, the under blanket was hanging out from the top coverlet. The breakfast was wonderful and way more than enough. The hall carpet was wet so my sinus was acting up the whole time I was in the room but cleared up after being out for about 30 minutes.
Other trip May 25, 2013
"Nice hotel stay"
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Location was great since it was close to the beach. The breakfast was very good as well. I would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Overated, Would NOT go again"
You can find much better places to stay in Deerfield Beach than this place. Simply put; it's a dump; overated, small non-usable pool on site. It's a old facility that has not been updated. It's not on the ocean; you can walk a long back to the public beach. The hotel will charge you a daily fee for self parking in the hotel's parking lot. (And charge you the additional amount upon check out). The place is a major ripoff; save yourself the pain. Bad time and value all around.
3 night family trip May 7, 2013
Gary Vacationer
"A One Elevator Motel on the Beach !!!"
I was very impressed with the location of the Motel close to the beach. I did not like the $10 fee per day extra I had to pay for parking. The Motel was ok, the staff was very friendly. I did like my Beach view room even though it was a very small window. The air conditioning unit was older and I had to call to have it fixed three times but the staff was quickly to fix. My biggest problem was that this motel has one very old and noisy elevator for six floors. Many times I had to wait very long periods of time for the elevator to arrive especially during the day when the cleaning service people also used it with big service bins blocking the whole inside of the elevator. However, I would stay here again because of the very friendly staff and the location
Other trip May 1, 2013
Ron
"Good location and pool"
We had two stays March 2013 - ocean view fourth floor - view of the ocean was on the poor side but it was away from the busy street. Short walk to beach - the area is very nice. Room was clean and beds comfortable. Bath and shower nice. The rooms had the air conditioner in the wall which I found relatively noisy. I made a couple of calls to the desk during our five days - staff very responsive. There was a problem with the tv cables in both rooms (one loose - one disconnected) - both resolved. Nice pool and we really enjoyed the blue waterslide (yellow one closed). They didn't have enough pool towels for everyone by the pool but the desk provided some. There is one elevator so sometimes it was somewhat slow getting up or down. Breakfast included and it was ok. Parking on premises $10/night - no problems.
Other trip May 1, 2013
All the staff was so kind and helpful. .
Family trip Apr 2, 2013
"Good for price, walking distance to beach"
Good location and ok quality of the place. Not the best comfort inn but not the worst
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
"Good deal close to the beach"
The hotel staff was extrememly welcoming, pleasant, and helpful, whcih made out stay enjoyable. The hotel is a bit old; the rugs and matresses need to be updated. The pool furniture is uncomfortable and the pool towels need to be replaced. I wouldn't mind leaving a deposit for a better towel. Next time, I will bring my own. The location is excellent-great for walking, running, beaching and eating out!
4 night trip Feb 18, 2013
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
We stayed there two nights before our flight back to Europe. We got a nice twin room from 4th floor. Here the price included everything we wanted: spacious twin room, fridge, breakfast buffet and parking. Breakfast was very good. The Staff were helpful and friendly. On our flightday we asked late check out and got seven more hours for 50 dollars. That was great and we relaxed that afternoon in the sun and in the pool. Only bad thing was that our towels smelled like tobacco in our first day. We chanced all of them and got normal towels in the next day.
2 night romance trip Jan 6, 2013
Couple
"great location and value"
Loved the room and the location. Be careful of hidden charges like $10 parking fee and $40.00 early check-in fee. Otherwise room clean and beautiful.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2012
"Great inexpensive home base for laidback beach fun"
Great for a little getaway in an inexpensive place that is very close to the beach and main street in this little surfer town. Great location right over the intercoastal. Clean room, cute pool, great breakfast offered (eggs, waffles, etc)....very good as a home base with lots of restaurants and sweet/ice cream shops, beach shops, surf and fun activity (bikes, mopeds, segway) rentals, and a lovely beach, pier and boardwalk a few short blocks away.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
hellie
"Seen better days"
The hotel is run down. My room smelled musty. It really felt like the building had seen better days and needed a total makeover. Its only good qualitys were location and the nice receptionist.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2012
"Nice affordable hotel near the ocean"
My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights while seeing relatives for Thanksgiving. The room was very clean and as advertised. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was better than expected. The beds were a bit on the firm side, but still comfortable. I will stay here again when in this area.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
M Autenrieb
Great value for the price. Quick walk to the beach and is located around lots of bars with great happy hours. Reception was friendly and the pool area was nice. Only complaint would be the $10 a day parking.
3 night trip Nov 3, 2012
Everytime we are looking for a relaxing get away that wont cost us too much, we drive to Deerfield Beach and stay at Comfort Inn Ocean side. The place is conveniently located walking distance from restaurants and bars. As well as from the beach and pier. The hotel's pool with bar is great. We love strolling along the beach after enjoying dinner and music at the nearby restaurants. Not having to drive anywhere is a plus.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2012
"Cuddos to the Comfort Inn Oceanside"
This is an economy hotel and rates were very reasonable. The staff was helpful, coureous and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. I highly recommend this hotel and commend the staff.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Anne
"Was much better"
Is fine a little more attention in the room Bathroom and beds Towels (extra)
Other trip Aug 10, 2012
This hotel is a great place to stay as it is very close to the beach and lots of restaurants in the area.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2012
Stephen
"Will definitely be back"
For the money and location, the hotel was great. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. The location was close to the beach. They can not please everyone all of the time but my family and I travel 3-4 times a year and this was definitely nice, clean, and the price was perfect. We could walk to the beach and th epool was large. Only one slide worked but my kids had a great time. There is a nice little bar by the pool and the gentleman- John was great. He was friendly and makes a good drink.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
"Close to the Beach"
It was relaxing
3 night trip May 15, 2012
"Looks are deceiving"
Very unsatisfied! Odd smell through out the whole hotel. Very outdated and old. My husband and I were under the impression it was on the beach so we booked an "ocean view" room. What a disappointment. We can barely see the ocean. It's mostly woods and old buildings. The room itself I would give a 3 out of 5. Then we had to pay $10 a night for parking. Plus we cant even get their free wifi in the room. So for the price we payed we definitely could have stayed somewhere nicer!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2012
Will
"Short walk to beach."
Upon entering the hotel looked clean and nice. Breakfast area had been expanded. Our bathroom tub was very slippery and the bathroom grout (floor) was in need of cleaning. Our sheets appeared clean but were very dingy and worn out.
3 night trip Jul 2, 2012

"Good Location"
The hotel has to be updated. The installations are very old. Also smells like humidity in all the areas.
7 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Jose Antonio
Very close to the beach, nice staff, but very dirty carpets. Needs renovation.
3 night family trip May 13, 2013
Guest from Canada

"Très bien situé"
A peine a 10 minutes en taxi du port.
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
CH
"Medium"
Cet hotel a besoin de rénovation. Le déjeuner devrait ouvrir plus tôt.
Hotel em local agradavel e bem localizado. limpeza dos quartos diaria e muito boa. Recomendo
6 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Sergio Medeiros
"Otima localização"
Hotel muito bom , perto da praia que foi meu foco nos 3 dias em que estive na região , bastante restaurantes próximos ao hotel , apesar da internet gratuita o sinal não estava a contento no quarto , esta é o único ponto negativo , mas caso volte a região me hospedaria novamente neste hotel , café da manha bom.
3 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
Renato
"Bom Hotel."
Eu voltaria. Bem localizado, boa equipe boa instalação
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
BR
"camas confortaveis,bom atendimento,boa localizaçao"
Boa
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
jose schiavo
BR
"Everything fine - except empty kitchen"
Everything fine - except....
5 night trip Jul 20, 2014
maud wester
"bien puesto pero descontrol"
Las habitaciones estan muy bien puestas y las instalaciones tambien. El desayuno esta bien. Lo malo q en el desayuno y a la pileta entra gente fuera del hotel y hace un gran descontrol. Especialmente en la pileta.
4 night family trip May 2, 2014
manoek
AR
"Hotel com boa localizacao perto da praia"
Hotel perto da praia mas o quarto que fiquei dizia vista para praia e so vi planta , mato e um pedacinho do mar la no fundo. Achei a limpeza precaria. Bom cafe da manha. O hotel e agradavel mas pelo preco que paguei esperava mais.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
raquel
BR
"Bien situé pour de courtes vacances"
Pour le prix et la situation géographique, c'est bien correct.
2 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014