All hotels in Yuma, Arizona, United States of America
2600 S 4th Ave, Yuma, AZ, 85364, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Probably best in Yuma"
When I need to stay overnight in Yuma I'm usually not happy about that, but the Clarion Suites makes it better. Spacious Suites, nice open air property, good breakfast, and friendly staff. Price is best deal for what you get in town.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
Rob
Hotel did not honor the room rate I booked at through hotels.com. I was told at check in that they didn't care what hotels.com told me, that particular room is not be available at that rate even though I had the print out of the description and rate. This despite the fact that they were 90% empty. I ended up have to pay full rate to get the room I booked.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"The Best hotel in town"
Enjoyed our overnight at the Clarion Suites and would stay there again on our next trip to Yuma. Nice to have a separate living room and a TV in both that room and the bedroom. Our room was very clean and comfortable. I usually bring my own pillow from home but didnt need to do that because the pillows and bedding were very comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Like deserted ghost hotel"
Everything nice has moved to the other side of town. This has good bones, but time has stopped in the 1980's there.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
Jb
"Stopover at Yuma"
A comfortable night. Wish air-conditiona was less noisy.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great hotel for big rooms or suites."
The staff is very friendly and the hotel is in pretty good condition. We enjoyed the happy hour and breakfast, except the eggs weren't that good. Our suite was big and I liked how the "living room" area had a door to close it off from the bedroom. This was perfect for putting our daughter to bed early but still being able to hang out and watch tv. The beds and pillows were really uncomfortable. This is a great place to stay short term but who wants to be in Yuma more than a few days anyway. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
HP
"Beautiful garden"
The garden is beautiful and features blooming plants, orange and lemon trees and a lovely fountain. We enjoyed the pool--a bonus is that it's in the shade on those hot afternoons.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Going to the dentist in Mexico!"
We enjoyed it very much. Were happy to return each night after our dental appointments! Comfiortable rooms, friendly staff, and great breakfasts!
2 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Close to place I had to be."
Very good.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Byron
"Pretty decent hotel in the Yuma area."
I liked that the room has a living space and a bed room. It's a pretty old style construction, but very well maintained. The staff are pleasant and helpful as well.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"always my first choice"
Friendly staff. Clean, non-smelly rooms. Clean pool. I like that every room has the bedroom separate from the living room! Not just the typical flat room with a bed(s) stuck in front of a t.v. That works for some people, but ideally I don't always go to bed when the kids do, so it's nice to have somewhere quiet for them.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
De
"Nice place, friendly staff"
Had good time, nice pool area, close to everything needed.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Away from freeway"
Everything was just fine. Location was about 2 miles off the freeway, so not easy on and off, but the service was great.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Good value."
We had a very good experience. Good room and a good breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
"close to MCAS"
The breakfast buffet was wonderful and it was a nice touch to have happy hour with complimentary drinks and snacks.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
"Breakfast"
We enjoyed the Happy Hour when we checked in, and the breakfast was good. Service was great all around.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Kent
"Off-season spectacular"
Two nights was not enough. Wish we could have stayed longer! Off season we had the place to ourselves...quiet, uncrowded and very pleasant. We will return...
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Jerry
"Good Yuma Hotel"
Good Happy Hour, breakfast and service. Walk to good restaurant and bar (Crossings).
1 night business trip May 19, 2013
Rob
"It was ok"
Great staff, but it is an older hotel that needs to be gutted and renovated. The beds had uncomfortable mattress. Cost too much for what ya got in regard to room.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
"Quick Trip"
Emergency trip to visit son at the Medical center. Hotel was very comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2013
"Great value, comfortable & convenient!"
it's a great value, with a quiet comfortable room. I love having a tub--often all you get is a shower. I appreciate having the complimentary breakfast and happy hour, and enjoy the pool. The grounds are beautiful. It's close to my Yuma family and fun to bring the grandchildren over to swim. The internet access is great--and it's important to me because I have to keep up at the office even while on vacation.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
"Nice Stop Over"
Hotel was a nice change from others we stayed in on this trip. Our room was a suite right next to the pool. The room was awesome two queen beds and an extra room with a pull out couch bed. We were given drink vouchers for the cocktail hour and stay included a wonderful breakfast buffet. The only downfall the room next to us had a young child that cried most of the night and in the morning the maintenance man walked in to our room without knocking.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2013
Customer
"Spacious rooms - great price"
The breakfast and nightly reception are great. This was our second trip to the Clarion in Yuma. The price for a suite with the sepaerate living room area can't be beat!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013
Great place to relax. So nice to have the sitting area and small kitchen, seperate from the bedroom area. We loved having the coffee maker and microwave in the room. Free wi-fi is always a plus and the desk was a comfortable place to do computer work. The pool area and breakfast at the cabana were wonderful. We would stay here again and also recommend this hotel to travelers.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
Lee Ann
"Pleasantly Surprised!"
My experience was wonderful! Staff greeted me right away and were super friendly. The entire hotel was kept up well. Traveling on business alone and as a female the key this for me is safety. I felt safe and really liked the hotel overall. Room was nice and breakfast was plus. Although I wish we had fresh juice from their fruit trees in the center of the plaza. :)
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
"Overall"
I stay here often. Staff are always friendly and accommodating. My only suggestion would be to allow pets in designated rooms only. My last 2 stays the rooms have had pet odors.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2013
"Showing wear but a fair value"
Hotel is showing wear, especially in the bathroom. Exterior entrances with tile corridors made the evening and early morning noisey with echoing voices and luggage being dragged past our room. Breakfast was free and well done.
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
Cindy
"winter visit"
the matress was a little to firm for our liking, The room was a suite and we really enjoyed this feature and the price was very fair. The room was clean and the service was great
Other trip Feb 12, 2013
Service was timely and friendly. Always smiling. Breakfast was hot and filling. Lots of room in the suite. My wife left her purse at breakfast buffet and they grabbed it and held it for her. We were quite happy with hotel. Plenty of parking.
3 night family trip Feb 4, 2013
"Breakfast was great!"
The only thing I didn't like was the entrance to gain access to the rooms. You had to enter through this seem like prison gate and it slammed behind you. It was ok during the day but at night the gate area was not lighted it was dark and scary. The room was so big and spacious. Two flat screen TV's. Beautiful orange trees in the courtyard. Breakfast was awesome.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2013
Lynn
I don't know that I'd give it 3 stars (maybe 2-1/2) but there's a lot to like about the Clarion. Rooms are really large (2 full rooms) with refrig, real coffee maker and microwave. Room are kind of dated but feel pretty clean. Large grounds, happy hour drinks, etc... A great place to stay in Yuma.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2013
"Moderate cost and pretty nice"
It was pretty nice overall. They need to have handicap spots back where they park everyone which is close to the pool and breakfast. I had to walk a long ways which is hard for me right now.
4 night trip Jan 14, 2013
Great staff. The happy hour coupons were great too. I would return here again. The room had a living room and a separate bedroom which added to our comfort.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2013
"Convenient Location"
The included hot breakfast was better than expected, and it varied from morning to morning. WiFi was free, easy and fast.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
Loved the room, very nice little suite. The kids liked having their own tv and couch to lay on just like home.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"Family Business"
The stay was okay, upon checking in, I request a ground floor and was told that it would be an additional $5.oo per night, when the month befor we had a ground floor and no extra charges. We did get the room at no extra charges. The pillows in this romm were a bit lacking. While opening the door, the door handle came apart, pin fell out, I was able to fix it myself. I did not want to wait for someone from Maintenance to show-up. The room was clean and fresh . The TV channel schedule was also lacking. I will have to reconsider staying there again, seeing that I have about 2-4 monts to go before completing my family business affairs.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2012
"Great stay for kids as well as adults..."
We went with the family to Yuma for a softball tournament. After a long day at the fields we landed at the Hotel and was very impressed with the staff, facility and or room. We ended up going to the pool for their HAPPY HOUR.... They offered free adult beverages as well as sodas and we had a great time. The breakfast was very good as well. When ever we go to Yuma we will be staying there.
Other trip Nov 14, 2012
ibthepearl
"INCONSIDERATE FRONT DESK CLERK, POOR MAINTENANCE"
No one told us we would gbe getting a 2nd floor room with no option to switch without extra charge. Most of ground floor was empty but front desk clerk, even after being informed that I had 2 recent surgical knee replacements, refused us the courtesy of a ground floor room or a closer room. If you need a suite, may be OK, but otherwise very unimpressive. Maintenance was poor, floor tiles in the corridor were loose and wobbled.
Other trip Nov 2, 2012
"Reasonable Rate & Good Location"
Friendly hotel staff. Would stay here again, even though the bathrooms are surprisingly small, given the overall size of each suite.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2012
The staff was very nice and the rooms where clean I would recommend this to the business traveler
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
Beds were comfy. Room had a bad odor when you walked in. Breakfast very nice. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2012
Accommodations were entirely satisfactory for my business travel requirements. I would recommend Clarion Suites to friends.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2012
"We would stay here again!"
Service and Staff were very friendly and helpful... The room was comfortable and very clean.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
THE ROOM WAS GREAT! THE COMPLEX WAS QUIET. tHE BREAKFAST WAS BETTER THAN MOST.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2012
TRAVELING RON
"Clean and Comfy"
The suite was clean and comfortable. I was very happy with the environment and the service.
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
"Will be back!"
We had an extended stay and enjoyed each and every day. The amenities offered were great, the courtyard abounding with hummingbirds was a delight, and all the staff were busy daily ensuring a comfortable stay for their guest. Nice.
Other trip Aug 17, 2012
"Nice place for Travelers"
Nice place, clean, good breakfast and happy hour...would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
Very pleasant courtyard - inside gated area for privacy. Breakfast was great.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2012
Delola

"Good hotel"
Enjoyed hot breakfast, pool pleasant, free happy hour drink, clean, good location
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
carole
"Very clean and great hot breakfast"
Would stay again, only was there one night but clean and good bed
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014