All hotels in Poughkeepsie, New York, United States of America
2641 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY, 12601, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Excellent hotel for visits to Marist and Vassar"
I stayed here before a couple of college visits. This hotel is in great condition and is staffed by friendly and helpful staff. The surrounding restaurant options were good, too.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
"Close to Marist"
Good except the bathrooms could use a mildew check.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Overall this courtyard Marriot was great. I have stayed here several times when in Poughkeepsie NY and have yet to be disappointed.
1 night trip May 4, 2014
Cindy
"Perfect place to stay for a Marist visit"
I stay here when I'm visiting Marist and it's too late to drive back to NJ. It's convenient as it's close to the college. The beds are comfortable, check in/out is simple.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
MaristMom
The People at the motel where very nice and the breakfast was very good. The room was nice and neat but the TV was not in a good spot because the way the bed was facing and the desk it sat on was not made for that room. but it was a conferrable room. on Saturday a large Camper Bus parked outside the room at the corner of the motel and ran its diesel engine all night. And the next morning was still there. That was NOT NICE. Why park there I will never know. People in the hall way could be herd very well at night.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Poughkeepsie
Thank you for choosing our hotel. I apologize for any inconvenience the noise from the camper may have caused you. We are currently working on designating a location on our property where our guests could charge or keep their vehicles running without disturbing other guests. We appreciate your feedback. Sincerely Ruth Burrows Assistant General Manager
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Nice little escape , stood in a long suite and couldn't be happier. Service was great and the hotel itself was beautiful.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
Javier
"Good business hotel"
The hotel was consistent with my other experiences at Courtyard by Marriott properties. The staff was friendly, the location was convenient, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel was quiet, had free Wi-Fi and food available on site.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
"Poughkeepsie is expensive"
The price of this hotel is not justified despite Poughkeepsie hotels being unusually expensive. It is clean and adequate at the most.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
melissa
"Great Service. Great Price"
From the moment that we walked in the place, we knew we were in good hands. We had a nice dinner with fantastic service. The woman at the front desk couldn't be more helpful. The rooms were very comfortable.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Poughkeepsie
Thank you so much for your kind comments. Our staff appreciates the recognition for their efforts. Everything we do is aimed at pleasing our guests. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Rob
"Great Service"
Everyone is always so friendly and they make my meals to order.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Tamora
"Nice but"
The hotel is clean and nice. Close to most, a little bit of a pin to get out of with the traffic.One major problem, I'm a smoker, and the hotel has NO smoking room. Something we did not find out about until we checked in. A little late and very annoying.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
"Boutique like"
Room was stylish Downstairs great food and delivered on time to mtg Fireplaces and cozy nooks. Customer service glitches with room key deactivation and wifi issues - though free hard to get on
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
F.R.
"Location"
We had a corner room across from the pool area. It was on the loud side with kids running up an down the halls and the door open and closing. Other then that everything was great. Next time I would just be further away from that area.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
All of the staff members that we encountered with the exception of one person were extremely friendly. The hotel itself was very pleasant, and the property was super, super clean. All in all, we would stay here again in a heartbeat. The only thing lacking were enough extra blankets.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Great Place to Stay!!"
This is a clean, well-modernized place to stop, with excellent access to Route 9, malls and shopping, and various restaurants. They have their own coffee-shop style restaurant, but we weren't able to take advantage of it. The bed is one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in!!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Churchlady65
Nice time was had by my family at our annual winter weekend overnight getaway. We were a little disappointed that a free breakfast buffet was no longer available but Dunkin Donuts across the street helped!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Nice Hotel, very clean."
Stayed there only one night and we enjoyed the swimming pool and clean gym.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Culinary Institute Career Fair"
Excellent stay. Room was very comfortable. Kim at the front desk was awesome!!
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2014
Have stayed here several times and it is always a great stay. Great staff!
2 night trip Jan 23, 2014
The building was set up strange. It was a long walk to the lobby. The cafe was expensive. The one night stay cost me 180.00 and no breakfast included. The "queen" size beds were barely doubles. We found a womens undershirt next to the bed on the floor. The pool room was too cold for swiming. The lobby and hallways were cold too.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"FDR visit"
Excellent, even at 11 degrees.
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2013
HMCIII
I don't travel to Pougkeepsie very often. But if I had to again I would most definitely stay at this Hotel.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Very Satisified
"Secured room for son & family"
I visited the hotel and looked at the rooms before I went to purchase through Expedia. The staff was so polite and so helpful to me that I was so happy that my family would stay there for 2 nights. The breakfast area was open for my grandson to be able to eat at 6:30 AM. The pool was clean and available for all day and evening for my other grandchild. Everyone was helpful and trying to please. Dale Mitchell
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Great Value!"
We stayed for three nights, Nov 29th-Dec 1st 2013, The hotel and staff were great. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and we will stay there again if we return to the area.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"Clean"
Nice place to stay. Very clean and staff was friendly. I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Good
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
good , non-traumatic
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
This hotel was close to all the major sites. The room was very clean and of large size. There was an indoor pool, but we didnt use it.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
RKay
"Marist visit"
Initially we booked a room with two beds. When we learned we only needed a king bed, the hotel would not change. They claimed the hotel was full. However, the 1/2 empty parking lot, made me skeptical about that. Also, we have stayed at this hotel 5-6 times and each time there was coffee available in the lobby. This time the Starbucks sign was in the same place but no coffee. When I asked they only told me coffee was available in the rooms. They did not suggest I could purchase some at the bistro. Hotels should do all they can to accomodate their guests. I felt like this one had switched to what was easiest for the hotel employees.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"good choice"
nice, clean hotel, nothing fancy or extra but a good comfortable night's sleep. staff was friendly and helpful. not much food variety in the "restaurant" which is really just a little coffee cafe but the beds were very comfortable! they provided a safe comfortable crib for my one year old, gave us a late checkout so the kids could have a place to stay while we conducted business in the area and the pretty courtyard was a great hangout area.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
joce
"Back up plan"
This is not where I usually stay when visiting my daughter at the CIA, but my first choice was full this particular weekend. The room and location are very nice, but I think a bit overpriced for the area.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"CIA"
Convenient to Culinary Institute, shopping, movies and attractions in the area
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
"Recently renovated rooms"
Our room was freshly renovated. Seemed clean. Refrigerator located right next to the head of the bed seemed oddly placed.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"first rate hotel"
We were treated with professional service and our room was exceptionally clean. The Courtyard Marriot was an excellent hotel in every regard.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Lynda
Wonderful. And they have a laundry! Location was terrific for all we wanted to do.
4 night trip Aug 22, 2013
Sandra
"Not worth the price"
The room was clean and comfortable, but there was very little to justify paying twice as much for a night here compared to some of the other reputable establishments with local accommodations.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"very clean and inviting room"
The room was very clean and spacious. We found the bed to be extremely comforatble. Overall, a very pleasant stay.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Teresa
"Everything close buy!"
Breakfast food was very good and generous.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Stay near Hyde Park"
Loved everything about this hotel except we were assured rooms close together and they were not even in the same hallway. We managed.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"nice hotel. good for an overnight stay."
good location and very clean. staff was friendly and price was reasonable given the proximity to nyc
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Always love the Marriott Courtyard hotels!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Very satisfied with hotel.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
The 3 night stay at this hotel was wonderful. The location was centered between trips to the Culinary Institute of America and the wedding we attended.
3 night trip May 30, 2013
H Laman
"Very Nice Hotel Near Attractions"
This Courtyard was very nice, seemed like it had recently been updated. My only complaint is that the wifi service was erratic. Otherwise, we enjoyed an excellent one night stay and everything was excellent.
1 night trip May 23, 2013
"Clean, comfortable & convenient!"
My sister & I have met at this hotel three times now and I don't have a complaint. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We enjoy stopping at the lobby cafe to have a drink when we arrive, and we've had the food there too, which is decent. The decor is nice, the staff is friendly. We will continue to use this hotel as our meeting point in the future.
Other trip May 24, 2013
Becky
"A little older hotel, but a nice place to stay"
The hotel is a little older, but a nice place to stay at a reasonable price.
1 night business trip May 15, 2013
Jeff B
"A gem"
The room was new, very comfortable and a great bed to sleep in. The breakfast and especially the breakfast staff were great!!! Love the set up of the breakfast room with a fireplace and all sorts of comfy nooks to curl up into with iPad, iPhone, friends, etc. and enjoy breakfast. The staff was superior with their fancy large screen with maps, restaurants, etc. Wonderful! Will stay again.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Feb 2013 stay"
I found that on a recent trip to Poughkeepsie that My daughter and I had taken that this hotel was very convenient to the area. Hotel lobby was lovely but the elevators were on the complete other side of the hotel so we walked up a flight of stairs. I generally like the excersise but I can see it could be a pain for some. The hot tub was not working which was disappointing and the fact that you had to buy coffee from their cafe after a certain time and not just get for free, a little over the top. The customer service was wonderful thou and anything that went wrong was fixed almost immediately. The maintenance guy Jose was extraordinarily helpful and has my full recommendation as the "employee of my stay ".
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2013
B
Great stay during our thanksgiving holiday . Very convenient to everything. Pool well maintained. Friendly front desk.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2012
Hm
Hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. Fan in bathroom didn't work and wanted more blankets for the bed but were all out. Other than that, it was a very pleasant stay!
2 night romance trip Nov 23, 2012