All hotels in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America

Regular internet service
    Ordinary amenities
    Poor vibe
"get away"
As always, a very positive experience.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Edward
"Incredible Service"
The hotel staff was wonderful, the service was incredible. The rooms are spacious and the cook to order morning breakfast was fantastic. I would recommend this hotel, I left a bracelet in my room they called me and shipped it to me. I thought for sure I would never see it again. All the staff was so personable and friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
Tami
"Cheer competition weekend!!"
We came to Raleigh for a cheer competition. Hotel was very convenient for us. Our room was great, minor problem with the TV in main bedroom. Once I alerted it to the front desk, someone was in the room making repairs before I got back. Fixed in a matter of minutes. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Deborah
"Embassy Raleigh."
Stayed for a cheerleading competition. Great location and service. Wonderful stay. High recommended.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Saskia
We arrived check in was easy the front desk staff was very pleasant and was very happy to explain eveything and get you the help you needed
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Romantic Getaway"
This hotel is a great little romantic getaway when you and your significant other need just a night away from home and normal everyday activities!
Ted
"AWESOME HOTEL!!!"
I loved absolutely EVERYTHING about this hotel. Our rooms were amazingly spacious & clean, heated pool was awesome, breakfast was delicious...and it's close to SO many things to do! Had two little boys under the age of 5 with us, and they loved it just as much as we did. Spent most of our time in our room or at the pool...ending it with a trip across the street to the wonderful Crabtree Mall. :)
Andrea
Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. Manager's reception was very crowded on a Saturday night and they only had one person behind the bar with a long line of people. Would make much more sense to have 2 or 3 people behind the bar. Manager's reception is a great idea just needs better execution.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Comfortable hotel, friendly staff"
Our stay was exceptional nice! The room, amenities & location was exactly what we were looking for. My only issue was the difference between the premium suite vs. regular suites. They're the same, except in price, a coffeemaker & a few free snacks.
Sky traveler
"Great room and location."
We enjoyed our weekend stay. The hotel itself was great and the pool and amenities were clean and nice. A few of the staff seemed like they didn't want to be there though. Mainly the bartender.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
PC
"Clean, cozy and comfortable"
Fantastic!!!!❤️
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Wonderful hotel close to the mall"
Very nice and clean...staff was great ...In a wonderful location by stores and restaurant s
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Comp. wkend
"Very nice hotel convenient to Crabtree Valley Mall"
Great hotel, clean, good service and very comfortable bedding. The full breakfast was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
michael
"Convenient to shopping, restaurants"
Property is convenient to Crabtree Valley. It is a little older and could use some refurbishing. Room was very quiet and I was able to get it nice and dark for sleeping. I thought it was a little over-priced but the people were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Cool shopping mall across the street"
Service was great front desk is very helpful I like this property even though his older it's in good shape I Recommend it
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Vincent Rojo
"nice place"
I love this hotel
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
maynor
"great hotel, great breakfast"
this is a great hotel. The New Year's Day breakfast was outstanding.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"paying for wi-fi is ridiculous"
very pleased with room--very disappointed that accessing wi-fi was an additional charge
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Excellent business hotel in Raleigh"
Clean, efficient, convenient and comfortable. Basically checks off all the key points. Friendly and responsive staff as well. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Jaffrey
"good experience but......"
The Hotel was great, employees there dio their best to make you feel like home but I have noticed some hair particles inbetween the sheets which turn me off.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Holiday Getaway"
We had a fantastic time celebrating New Years (2015) at the Embassy Suites in Crabtree NC.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"GreAt Experience"
Breakfast was great Especially the omelets. Mr. Eugene was very nice and his hospitality was A1.I loved my room and being near all shopping areas
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Jamar
"great get away"
It was great!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Anniversary Getaway"
Very nice room. The breakfast was wonderful, loved the omelets! The chef and servers were very friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Crystal
"Holiday family visit."
Great location, near Crabtree Mall,quick inter-state access.Decorated lovely for the holiday,full breafast,with omelette and fresh pancake bar.staff exceptionally kind and efficient.Good rate.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Chenitta
"Outstanding"
We had wonderful stay t your hotel. In my family we have a inside joke, we call it camping out. East or West it's always a great stay for our family. And thank you for having us.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Rickie
"RDU-EMBASSY"
Good but not brilliant
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Jonathan
"Great place to stay in Raleigh, close to everythin"
The staff was very nice. The only complaint is the elevator was broken. I loved the complimentary cocktails in the evening and the chef that prepares the hot breakfast in the morning was so wonderful.
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Randi
"Overnight Get Away"
We booked the Embassy Suites for an overnight stay for a concert and holiday shopping. We usually stay at the Marriott but decided to try somewhere different. The room was nice and comfortable and the hotel offers a Manager's reception and full breakfast. The only real drawbacks would be the walk from the parking deck on site and the $10 fee they charge for the use of WiFi which we decided not to pay for.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Tammy
"Nice hotel and very comfortable"
Enjoyed my stay at this hotel very classes hotel. Only negative comment I have is that one of the elevators was under construction.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
jerry
"Exceeded expectations!"
We were not expecting a full size apartment-like hotel room! Walked in and WOW! The little extras just made it nicer, I forgot my hair dryer and they had that covered. The only downfall was the bed was not comfortable and the pillows were too soft and not firm. Other than that it was a great stay! The breakfast was really good! I loved the atmosphere with the bar and bistro inside. The also have a shuttle service that will take you to across the street to the mall, the driver was very nice and funny.
Response by Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Please let us know if your pillows are not comfortable and we can trade them out for more firm ones. We have all types of pillows available, feather, foam, hypo-allergenic, etc. We want to ensure you have a comfortable night's sleep. We look forward to your next visit! Jason Berry Director of Sales
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Not up to Embassy Suites standards"
The staff was friendly but this is the worst Embassy Suites I have stayed in. We were first sent to a room that the door was ajar and appeared used. They quickly brought us a new room key. The breakfast was really not at all the same as other Embassy Suites I have stayed in. I found moldy bread as I was making toast. Our shower tiles had mold on them. Only one elevator worked The bed gave me a backache. I don't have really high expectations but I don't want to shower with mold or eat it. The location was convenient. It does appear they are doing a reno so I hope things will improve.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
julie
"Quiet - Modern- Awesome !!"
Awesome Hotel. Our suite was furnished in new modern style, very high end look and very calming color scheme. This was the first hotel where I heard no traffic, no loud heat/ac noise, no other hotel guest noise...Fantastic. Cook to order breakfast and evening reception was done well and much appreciated. I will stay here again...in fact I will seek out Embassy Suites for my next stay in other cities.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Daniel E.
"PAY ATTENTION TO SMOKING VS NONSMOKING POSTINGS!"
While I love this hotel, we inadvertently ended up in a smoking room (we are nonsmokers) because Hotels.com does not make the smoking versus nonsmoking stand out in their postings. The hotel was unapologetic for this issue, and claimed to have no other rooms available. The room was unbearable, and we only slept in it and cleared out as early as possible to get some air. Clearly the hotel does not launder the curtains or clean the soft surfaces inside smoking rooms. My other half joked that he had nicotine withdrawal when we checked out. The breakfast was good, as usual, and I love the hotel decor. The staff is typically very good, but this trip was a little different. I will stay here again, and I hope the next stay is like my first stay was (awesome).
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Nice hotel, but the bed and pillows- not so great."
Nice hotel, but the bed and pillows were too soft making for a toss and turn sleep. Also, we could here someone snoring in and adjacent room!
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great place...just not on top floor"
Room was on 9th floor and very noisy from the elevators and roof top air systems
1 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"great staff so so facilities"
The staff does an excellent job. The place is just dated and needs an update. Really our stay was fine and any complaints are very minor. One elevator was down, The kitchen cook top where they serve breakfast broke and caused an enormous line. The bed was stiff but the sheets and towels were very clean. Wifi cost extra. Bring your wall charger for cell phones. My son loved the pool though and the staff was superior from check in to check out.
Response by Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree
Thank you for your review! We apologize for any wait you experienced at breakfast. This is not our normal experience. Our elevators are currently being re-modernized and we are almost finished with the project. We have two of three elevators complete and are allowing guests to use our service elevator in the mean time. We are sorry if you experienced longer wait times and hope you will come back to try out our new and improved elevators soon!
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Convenient to Crab Tree Mall"
Elevators were not working at the time of our check in, had to use service elevator to get to our room. Ron the general manager helped us with our luggage and showed us to our room. That was a very nice touch. Breakfast was excellent, plenty of choices on the menu.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Room was clean and comfortable, and the service was excellent. One elevator was out of service for repairs so I had to wait as long as 4-5 minutes for an elevator on a couple occasions. I have stayed here a number of times and believe this is the best hotel value in Raleigh.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Wow"
Great Stay!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Cletis J
"Baby to Emergency Room"
My 9 month old son cut his have on some staples maintenance or prior guest. So instead of spending 2 days out and about in Raleigh my wife was stuck either in the Urgent Care or in the room tending to his cut.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"a place to stay"
i enjoyed my stay and i will be back. the hotel was a nice and pleasnt place to stay. it was one of the cleanest place i stayed in quite some time.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
leonard
"Elevator out of order"
Being on the fifth floor I found it terribly inconvenient that there was only one operating elevator. I also once was told to use the service elevator and was not comfortable with that.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"great"
Everything was great no complaints. Will stay again
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"See if the elevators are working b4 you book"
Have stayed here before and booked it because of a lower than normal rate. Great location, across from the mall with shopping and many food options. Free breakfast is always a plus, even though it requires patience. Same with the free drinks during the early evening. One elevator was being repaired which was a bit inconvenient. They did give us access to the service elevator, which was helpful.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Crabtree Embassy Suites"
Hotel could use some updating - furniture & carpet in room was quite old and stained. Location and staff are wonderful.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Nice place close to mall and eating"
The facility was nice and well located. I did not understand the $30 per room added to my Visa card and will have to get that explained.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
The rooms were spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was pleasant and we plan on going back when we are again in the area.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Perky
"Special Event Weekend"
Overall hotel and staff were EXCELLENT. Only downfall was the hot tub was not hot and the breakfast the next AM was very crowded.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great location. Mall across the street."
Breakfast is a joke. My only complaint about them. The same guy that prepares omelette and cook to order eggs also fixes your plate. All food, except fruit, is prepared by one person. Stood in line 20 minutes only to be told they were out of certain things. So it you want hash browns and sausage only, you have to wait for him to cook each person's eggs ahead of you. That was just an annoying experience.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014