All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
11639 E Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL, 32817, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Bad breakfast
    Food is not good
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
"not good place to stay"
The days inn is not a good hotel
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Soraya
"Close to shopping"
Outdated. Old bedspreads. Holes stains on them. Very chipped up bathtub. Stains on ceiling. Broken bottom piece on door let's light in and big enough for large bugs to get in. Dryer plug was rusted in inside. Could see in sue to broken piece. The staff cleans well but you can't clean old and stained so not their fault
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Bathrooms could use some updating and carpets need to be freshened up,but other than that it was good.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Teo
Hardware missing from the bathtub No hot water Cigarette holes in comforter,blanket and sheets Room smelled horribly of smoke in this nonsmoking room Sink was clogged and wated didn't drain Light bulbs were dead. No closet in room
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Friendly staff"
The staff are friendly and helpful, but the rooms are old and need an upgrade.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
cunwang
"The unexpected."
If you go out to dinner at night don't expect to find a parking space when you get back unless you want to park across the street at the local restaurant. Also, when you get home don't expect your bill to be what you assumed. There's an added on $3 per night. When I called I was told it was for w-fi and parking! Don't expect it being quiet to sleep at night. And, I don't mean the usual 10 at night until 7 in the morning. It was very noisy until 3 or 4 in the morning. But other than that just enjoy the stay! LOL
"The staff was friendly and very nice."
The room was nice but I found lost items to prove that the room was not cleaned and it was very dusty.
"PaulZ"
Very nice upgrade to old tv sets
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"A good nights sleep"
Its a good place just for a good nights sleep. Located in Central Orlando. Plenty to eat in the area. Definitley need a car. Friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
Travis
"Stay away!"
Smoke filled room are not good for non smokers! No towels, they ran out so we were told to wait until its washed and dry! At 2am we had to adk front desk for towels! Horrible place!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
wendy
"Sleepin with th big trucks"
convenient for nearby visit. Older as expected but well kept. Quiet considering area traffic/construction. Parking lot a zoo. Motel must be a contractor's hideout. Nothing but big tricks in lot after dark. Restaurant nearby nice. Comfortable no frills stay. Micro and refrig appreciated.
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"very good"
We stayed only one night but the hotel is perfect and the most important thing for us is the cleaning. This property is good maintain.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Xiomara
"Not the best place to stay"
The bathroom was in need of major overhall.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
James A.
"cheap run down hotel. dirty room"
Dirty room, holes in blanket, mold in bathroom, AC barely cools and is overly loud. Low class hotel used mainly by out of town construction crews who sit in the parking lot at night and drink beer. I could hear crying children and domestic arguments through the paper thin walls all night. Free breakfast consisted of bread to make your own toast, boxed cereal, and cups of yogurt.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Last resort
"Very disappointed!"
Disappointed with the condition of the room. When booking, I requested a room for 4 people . We had only 3 towels. A very noisy AC unit, no dresser in the room, a missing drawer on the chest of drawers. After a late check in, we requested an hour late check out because of car problems and were going to be charged $40. Very disappointing service!
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"the breathing refrigerator"
The refrigerator made noises all night
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"only stay if necessary"
No bags in trash cans, extra lock missing and comforter had small holes
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"in a good area around food as well as shops"
gave good service from the time of check in to the time of checking out, also gave good direction when required on a certain location for a timely drive
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
ms. t
"i stay again"
It was good
3 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Marquis
"Days Inn Orlando UCF area"
Overall it was a comfortable and clean hotel. The young lady that checked us in and out was very friendly and efficient. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Unfortunately we could hear a lot of outside noise in the room at night. The breakfast consisted of cereal, oatmeal, toast, yogurt and some fruit and there was coffee and juice.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Nice not a bad place"
enjoyed my stay non eventful sleep well enjoyed the stay
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Not bad"
Stayed here for a couple of nights. Bad reviews seem a little exaggerated. Ok part of town, close to stores and restaurants, smoke alarm started beeping in the middle of the night due to low battery and heard some frat boys at 2am arriving to the hotel. But other than that way worth what I paid for it. Did not try breakfast.
2 night trip Feb 19, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
I was surprised at how nice the room was for the price we paid. Great stay.
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"It was great for a one night stay."
Room was clean. Staff was helpful and nice. Beds were comfortable. Bathroom was small but floor corners could use some scrubbing.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
Cheryl
"Our experience at Day's Inn"
Worst place we have ever stayed. Spent one night, cancelled rest of time, Dirty, pet odors, rust in bath tub, etc Would not recommend anyone to stay there.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Claire
"Decent hotel"
The staff at the hotel was super friendly. The tub in the bathroom was a little rusty at the drain. The breakfast that was offered had very few options. However overall the hotel was pretty good and I would return. It was quiet and I felt safe with my children.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"VALUE FOR THE MONEY"
Hotel is fine, value for the money. I would recoment it for any one including families.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Venkat
"AC heater did not work and room was nasty"
I've stayed in many Days Inn and like them because of their value, but this one was horrible. Stayed for New Years eve with my baby and wife and wanted to run away, but nothing was available anywhere else obviously. Came in and their was coffee spilled in the sink areas, chairs were stained (looked nasty), bathtub was rusted, room overall felt nasty dirty and could not believe I was getting my wife an baby their for a night. In top, it was cold for the baby so I turned the AC heat on and it would not last more than a minute before it shuts down in the relay on the outlet. Had no way of using it. Front desk said they were coming to check it out and never came up. Decided to just get their as late as possible and leave as early as I woke up. Days Inn should not accept for a property to be like this, specially when it costed me over $100 FOR THE NIGHT. Bed was ok and breakfast as usual, but only 4 tables for a fully booked hotel. Never again, Radison next door a million times better for only $15.00 more (but was booked).
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Alberto
"Not Good"
Arrived at check-in time only to find out that they "overbooked the other night" and aren't ready with my rooms. Had to wait 3+ hours for only ONE of the two rooms to be ready.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Never will stay here again."
We had 5 people staying in our room and the would only give us 3 towels. We had to go buy towels so we all could take showers. The bathroom door didn't close because the toilet was to in the way of the door. The best was when the toilet backed up it took them over a hour to send someone to fix it. I will never stay at a days inn again.
Teri
"First glance is deceiving!"
The bathroom was disgusting! Rust and soap scum and dirt in the tub, Floors dirty and wooden door trim broken. Large stains on the carpeting! Unruly guests banging on our door at 2 o'clock in the morning Using foul language! The phone didn't work when we wanted to call the front desk To manage the situation. What was represented as breakfast was actually muffins... And the coffee maker was dirty! The only thing the front desk could offer was"I'm sorry". For roughly $100 a night should have been a better experience! :0(
From Tally
"Days Inn"
Need to reduce rate as it is not a very high-end hotel.
6 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Grossed out!!!"
It was for a place to stay after new years eve. By far the most filthy and disgusting place to stay cigarette burn stains on pillow cases and it gets better how about finding a condom inside the pillow case I Freaked the *** out. Spoke to the manager and all he could say was it won't happen again. Will NEVER EVER STAY AT DAYS INN ANYWHERE if this is how housekeeping is on these properties!!!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"worst place ever"
Room smelled moldy, bathroom tub had rust (had to spread towel), cleaners didn't make up our bed one night. Horrible...stay away from this place.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Rennie
"bad experience"
Worst experience ever. When turned on heat, smoke detector went off and stunk up the room. The front desk said they could not shut off and open door. No one came to room. We took our own ac/heat filter off and had cleaned. Plumbing drained slow in shower. Furniture stained. That was one room. The other room, had no hot water for 2 days until maintenance finally figured out that the plumbing was switched hot was cold and cold hot. I paid for 2 rooms for 4-5 days.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
MATTHEW
"Not bad for all you can get"
The tub was rusted and the water would not turn off. The bath door handle was broken.
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"good price and features"
only stayed for one night, room was nice
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
glen
"School Student Guest"
It was fairly nice...the ac unit was acting kind of strange and the refrigerator wouldn't keep my food cold but the overall stay was decent. I would stay there again.
4 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
BRIAN
"Dogs OK nice place to stay"
We stay here every time we go up to see our son. Close to school and everything. All you can eat next door.
Response by Days Inn & Suites Orlando/UCF Area Research Park
Thank you for your review. We look forward to your return visit. Thank you, Management
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Allen
"thanksgiving stay"
I stood there 2 nights the 1st night the room had no heat working they moved me 2 doors down but I didn't take it cause the heat wasn't working there either, I stood up stairs the next night every thing was fine in that room make share I get the credit for both nights today I stayed at quality inn very nice there...
Response by Days Inn & Suites Orlando/UCF Area Research Park
I am sorry to hear that you experienced issues during the first night of your stay. I am glad that your second night was much better. I appreciate your review. Thank you, Management
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Carlos
"Visiting UCF student"
Would not stay again. Not a good neighborhood. Hotel overall was not inviting.
Response by Days Inn & Suites Orlando/UCF Area Research Park
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I appreciate your review. Thank you, Management
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
very good staff was very polite. Check in was quick and easy
Response by Days Inn & Suites Orlando/UCF Area Research Park
My staff and myself are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your nice comments. Thank you, Management
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Jean
My initial room had a horrible odor to it but I was able to change rooms with no problems. The new room still wasn't very clean but the bed was comfy.
Response by Days Inn & Suites Orlando/UCF Area Research Park
I am sorry to hear that there was an odor in the room that you were given. Please know that your feedback is very important to us. Thank you, Management
"Bedbug infested"
Has bedbugs! Stay away! Do not book at th is hotel.... ever!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Keenan
"You get what you pay for"
Room smelled heavily of smoke. Bathroom was old with rusted drain, cigarette burn marks on tub. Breakfast was pretty poor. Location was great, price was right, it did the job at a good price.
Response by Days Inn & Suites Orlando/UCF Area Research Park
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you, Management
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Quick stay"
Clean room on a busy street. Restaurants shops nearby.
Response by Days Inn & Suites Orlando/UCF Area Research Park
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you, Management
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
very unsatisfactory. Rooms are not cleaned properly. Linen(towels) are not well cleaned.
Response by Days Inn & Suites Orlando/UCF Area Research Park
I am sorry that your stay was unsatisfactory. Please know that our front desk host is available 24 hours a day to assist our guest with any concerns they may have. I appreciate your review. Thank you, Management
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Great deal"
Our stay was great. We only stayed overnight to be close to a doctor for an appointment in the early morning the next day. It is a great hotel. There is some road construction that made it difficult to get in and out, but we were not staying long. The breakfast was just enough.
Response by Days Inn & Suites Orlando/UCF Area Research Park
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return visit soon. Thank you, Management
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
gary w
"bad hotel to stay at"
It was the worst experience ever...bad odor in room...poor service at counter...i dont recommend anybody to stay there...i went around the whole building twice trying to find ice...they should have ice machines on each floors and they had it in lobby...i stayed 1 day and paid for 2 days
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Madelaine
we did not have hot water....luke warm at best!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014