All hotels in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States of America
706 South Milton Road, Flagstaff, AZ, 86001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"clean, excellent service, but smaller room"
Excellent service, very clean room, but it was smaller than other simillar suites I have stayed in other Embassy Suites elsewhere.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Henry
"Enjoyed Stay"
Kevin at the front desk was very helpful and a joy to speak with. Every need was taken care of and the staff was eager to help. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Our family had a great visit and we would stay again at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Luv it"
It was super!!! Lovely place...great rooms...breakfast...very pleasant
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
great place
"Couldn't keep what they promised"
We were 6 people on our trip and has ordered a room with king bed and pull out couch and I had asked when I was on the phone with them, if it would accommodate all 6 of us, long story short it didn't. They didn't have extra beds and couldn't accommondate all of us as they said and they made no effort in apologizing or making up for the inconvenience which made me upset. One of us had to sleep on the floor which for me is unacceptable. Probably a Okey hotel but the way thy treated us made it clear that we are not coming back unfortunatly.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Erica
"Christmas stay"
The beds weren't very comfortable. Great breakfast, staff very helpful.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Perfect for a quick getaway in Flag! Staff was super friendly.... Manager happy hour was great! Breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Will stay again!"
Great hotel, fantastic service! Drinks and snacks in the evening, made to order breakfast in the morning are the best features. Beds are a bit too soft but that's personal preference. Very friendly staff even when they were overworked during the holidays.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"just fine"
Shea at the front desk is awesome… Sweets are great but the beds are small and for a family of four with teenage kids it's a little tight for one room. The breakfast is great although very crowded, and unfortunately capped off with her hair and my eggs. A 3!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
D
My family and I have stayed at this Embassy Suites in Flagstaff a couple of times and we enjoy the size and comfort of the rooms. We also enjoy the convenience of the free breakfast in the morning. Some of the rooms are starting to show some wear and tear, but overall they are still much better than the average hotel room. We've always enjoyed our stays at this hotel.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great family experience"
Enjoyed the property. great third floor room- very quiet. Excellent breakfast and service. The reception area was being remodeled which created congestion and confusion during check-in.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
E
I visited Flagstaff for a graduation from NAU, and was so pleased with picking this hotel! It's beautiful inside and out, and all the staff I encountered really made the experience a great one.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
It was exactly what I expected. It's a great location in Flagstaff.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Lady D
"Not top of their game this time"
One night - visiting/attending an event on Campus. I have stayed at many Embassy suites before and will again. This one needs to fine tune a couple of items. Lobby undergoing remodeling - noisy at check in but construction stopped at 5:30. Can't give a 5 star review due to 1) Noisy heater - when the room heat kicks on, its a bit noisy - woke me up. 2) Saturday morning breakfast at 8:15- woefully understaffed - out of most items on food line - 1 chef struggled to keep up. Also, his thick accent made it difficult to understand and communicate with him. Seating was full -sat at the adjacent bar with many others.
Response by Embassy Suites Flagstaff
Thank you James for review of your recent stay with us. I am sorry to learn that your experience was less than excellent. We strive each and every day to exceed our guest expectations and it is disappointing to learn we fell short of even our own expectations. We will definitely be utilizing your comments as a training opportunity to avoid such issues in the future. We hope that you can give us another opportunity to earn your valuable business in the future. Thank you, Amy Todd General Manager Embassy Suites Flagstaff
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Lovely hotel"
Wonderful and helpful front desk employees. Breakfast is the best you can find in this level of hotels. We've stayed at the king suite, that has a king size bed and an open up sofa bed. When the sofa was opened there was almost no room left. It is a relatively small suite. The house keeping services were not the best. Wet towels were left in a file on the rack, an empty tissue box was not replaced, no plastic beg at the ice dispenser, etc.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Kind staff and comfy hotel"
We stayed over Thanksgiving and really appreciated this hotel's comfort and the kind, helpful staff. Felt like we got an excellent value considering the clean suite, the complimentary drinks in the evening, and the morning breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Very good hotel close to downtown fladstaff"
Everything was excellent in this hotel except for the noise from the room above. Room was big, breakfast was generous, staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
RT
"This hotel was just right!"
We were looing for a nice, quiet place to stay. You could not hear anyone in the other rooms. Clean, cozy, and just what we needed. Great breakfast! Don't know how one cook handled all the people--he did great! We had not been to Flagstaff in 17 years. This hotel met all our needs by being in town close to bookstore and restaurants. The hotel staff is the best and kudos to housekeeping, friendly and helpful. The front desk staff--perfect! Will book here again the next time we are in Flagstaff!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Gail
"Not what you expect from Embassy Suites"
Hotel is old, rooms need to be updated, rooms are small when compared to typical Embassy.
Response by Embassy Suites Flagstaff
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than excellent. We are continually making improvements to our hotel and striving to exceed our guest expectations each and every day. We hope that you give us another opportunity to earn your business in the future should your travels bring you back to Flagstaff. Thank you, Amy Todd General Manager Embassy Suites Flagstaff
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Perfect Respite and Free Breakfast"
Great hotel just a few blocks from the main downtown. Super clean, very friendly and the best "Free" breakfast in town. Truly enjoyed our stay and worth the value.
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014
Geoff
"Overnight stay while going on the Polar Express"
We had a great night at Flagstaff's Embassy Suites. The beds were comfortable for my mom and daughter and my husband didn't even mind the pull out bed. (although I thought you could feel every spring. But that's to be expected with those couch pull outs). The room was clean and fairly quiet. Breakfast was good. The chafing dishes could have been kept a little hotter but over all, pretty good. I've always liked Embassy Suites so this was pretty much what I expected.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Robin
I was a bit skeptical about the hotel after reading the reviews but since i was not going to be in the room all day, i decided to book it. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I checked in close to midnight and the gentleman at the front helped me take my stuff to the room. The following morning, i went to have their complementary breakfast and it was better than the reviews i had read about. There was plenty of choices for breakfast.
Kiki
"Located on a main street"
clean, guiet and smelled good; very good inclusive hot breakfast buffet
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"College Visit"
College Visit with my Daughter to Northern Arizona University, great trip, great town, great place to stay.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Greg
"Half century"
Was wonderful. It was my 50th biryhdsy and the front desk sent a bottle of wine to the room for me to celebrate! Was very thoughtful !
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2014
Margie
"Stay at Embassy Suites , Flagstaff AZ"
Hotel was close to University, staff was friendly, free breakfast was great, missed the free happy hour but know they do a great job. Will stay again, and they had free WiFi.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Elisa
"Great place to stay in Flagstaff"
My son and I arrived here after a long drive from L.A. We were so pleased to find such a nice place to stay, gracious and helpful staff, and spacious room. Beds were very comfortable, and the cooked to order breakfast was outstanding. Wish we could have stayed another night.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"GREAT GET AWAY!!!"
the room was very nice the staff is very friendly and they were eager to make sure we were happy with our room. The happy hour was a treat as well as the bar tender. we will come back again . the breakfast was good as well the chef was happy to please us.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
karolyn
"Average"
Air Conditioner very noisy. The room condition is run down. Breakfast is good.
Response by Embassy Suites Flagstaff
Thank you Peter for your review. I am sorry to hear that the air conditioner was noisy in your suite. We are continually making improvements to our property and we will be sure to pass along this information to our teams. We hope to see you again in the future for our fabulous breakfast. Amy Todd General Manager Embassy Suites Flagstaff
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2014
Marginal at best..slow checkin..little info..recommended terrible restaurant next door
Response by Embassy Suites Flagstaff
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than excellent. I wish that I had more details regarding your stay so that I can personally work with the associates with whom you checked in. We hope to have another opportunity to earn your business in the future. Thank you for your time and business. Amy Todd General Manager Embassy Suites Flagstaff
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nice hotel in the middle of Flagstaff"
The hotel was very nice and the staff did try very hard to make sure guests are satisfied. I stayed 2 nights and there was a difference in my breakfast experience both mornings. The first morning everything was stocked and the dining area was clean and the made to order breakfast chef was accommodating. The second morning, nothing was restocked, dining area took forever to be cleared of dishes, and the breakfast chef would not make french toast and told me to get pancakes. The pancakes were gone and did not get refilled until about 30 minutes later. The hotel seemed to be understaffed that morning and staff was stressed. Overall it was a beautiful hotel, nicely maintained, clean, and friendly.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Kristin
"Wonderful Service"
The staff more than comensated for the fact that this hotel needs to be updated. The breakfast was great.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
When i called to let staf know i would be checking in late, i was placed on hold for 20 minutes, finally hung up and called back later that day. Way too long of a hold time. Came back to facility the second week for an overnight stay again, had a late arrival to check in. No rooms were available, they were being cleaned still.......at 5:30 pm! Really????? What would they have done if we were checking in at a "normal" check in time?
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Nice staff but older hotel"
Kind of an older Embassy Suites with more cramped rooms than one would expect. Lots of free parking. Older, worn, dirtier furniture. Located literally on the Interstate 40 with easy freeway access. Cooked to order breakfast. Free wifi. Free happy hour from 530-730pm in the lobby with drinks, chips, popcorn etc.
Response by Embassy Suites Flagstaff
Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate any and all guest feedback. We are currently in the stages of making changes to our furniture as it was just purchased within the last three years and has not held up to our own expectations. We hope that you can give us another opportunity to earn your business in the future. We are glad that you were able to enjoy the breakfast, WIFI, and evening reception during your stay. Thank you, Amy Todd General Manager Embassy Suites Flagstaff
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Angela
"Very pleasantly surprised"
We had not stayed in an Embassy Suites are were very impressed. The rooms are usually clean and the hotels well kept in this chain, but the happy hour (free) and the cooked to order breakfast (also free) were excellent and a happy surprise.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
M. Farinas
"Very disappointed. Dirty room"
Disappointed very dirty room was not happy never stay there again
Response by Embassy Suites Flagstaff
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your stay was anything less than excellent. Unfortunately, without more detailed information, I cannot correct or research the information you have provided. We hope that you can give us another opportunity to earn your business in the future. Thank you, Amy Todd General Manager Embassy Suites Flagstaff
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Really nice place."
We considered this place to be one of the better ones in our travels. It was located in a great part of Flagstaff. Clean and comfortable too. I just wish they would give you 2 chairs to sit in after a long day of site seeing.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
Marilyn
"In town for a conference at Lowell Observatory"
At check-in, Alex came out of the back room singing and with a smile on her face. I knew then I was going to have a good stay.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice stay in Flagstaff close to NAU"
The hotel was located next to our usual stay at the Drury Hotel and NAU. Suite was nice but felt dated. Good value for the price. Would stay again.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Louis
This hotel is right next to NAU. The layout of the room suite was nice. There were two tv's, 1 pull out sofa and the beds were in another room that had a door close to separate it from the rest of the suite. The bed was very comfortable. Everything was very clean when we arrived. The hotel staff was helpful and accommodating. Their social hour every night was a big hit both nights there. They offered snacks hummus, carrots/celery sticks, chips/salsa, popcorn and certain complimentary drinks at the bar during the social hour. Sunday night football and Monday night football we both on during the stay, which made it more entertaining overall. Also, the breakfast was outstanding. They have a normal buffet option that you would see at most hotels, but this one has a "cook to order" station as well. They have pancakes, customized omelettes, you can also have a regular egg made however you wish. For my breakfast, I had gotten the last two pieces of bacon since I woke up late, but the cook had diced ham that he threw on top of my hash browns and over easy egg. It was delicious. They even had pre-packaged Udi's gluten free bagel as well. The breakfast and the social hour is what made this hotel really stand out. I will make sure to stay here every time I go to Flag, and will look for embassy suites in other cities as well. Thank you for a great stay.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"Great location and superior service."
Suite had all amenities. Included free cook-to-order omlette breakfast and evening social hour with free well drinks. Great location, but traffic made it hard to enter and exit at times. Building is not new, so some amenities are dated, though they are in excellent repair.
7 night trip Sep 13, 2014
LindaK
"Great place to stay!"
Check-in was very easy and accommodating. The room was very spacious and had everything we needed. An unexpected surprise was the complimentary snacks, happy hour and the cook to order breakfast!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Jen
"Disappointing experience."
I thought Embassy Suites was a more upscale hotel. The room was old and dingy. Pamphlets in room were scribbled on. Bathroom smelled of mildew. Maybe they save this room for special expedia rates.
Response by Embassy Suites Flagstaff
Dear Conrad, I am sorry to learn of your recent experience with us. We pride ourselves on being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in town. I will be sure to review each of your comments with my team to insure that we don't make the same mistakes again. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention and we hope that you give us another opportunity to earn your business in the future. Amy Todd General Manager
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Conrad
Great service and very accommodating staff!!
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
Ellen
"A Flagstaff Favorite"
The rooms are a bit small and oddly designed, but clean and comfortable. The manager's reception in the evening and the cooked to order breakfast make this a great value. It is right on the edge of NAU and central to restuarants and major roads. We love to stay here.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Toni
Room was good except air didn't make room cool n had it down to 60. N shower head would not stay up so had to stand close to wall on order to have it hit you
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
DJ
"Amazing breakfast"
Stayed here just an overnight on our way to Grand Canyon. Nice facility, outdoor pool, clean and free breakfast was probably the best I've ever experienced. Complete with omelet bar! Another bonus, hotel is only 4 minutes from Target.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Kristi
"Very nice hotel with great hot breakfast"
This hotel was everything we expect from a hotel. Very clean facility, friendly staff, nice pool and hot tub.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
We stayed at this Embassy Suite hotel right after leaving another one in Phoenix. This one is a little smaller and older than the one in Phoenix but still nice. It was very conveniently located to a lot of places. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
Heike
It was nice having the fold out couch in a separate room from the two beds. It was very comfortable for a family of 6.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014