All hotels in Watertown, New York, United States of America
1030 Arsenal St, Watertown, NY, 13601, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Noisy and Smelly"
Noisy and smelly! Even though we were in a non smoking room it reeked of smoke. We could here all of the comings and goings of everyone else as well as their partying well into the wee hours of the morning. I can't believe this hotel is rated a 3.1. It doesn't even deserve a 2. We will never stay here again or in a hotel that even offers smoking rooms.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Marnie
"All was good."
Nice to have the warm pool and the continental breakfast was good.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
SANDRA
"The pool is nice"
Pool is nice, conveniently located. Hallways smell of cigarette smoke
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"hockey and shop"
bed was great, nice and warm
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
carole
"Wouldn't recommend this hotel."
That hotel was far from clean. And the entire establishment reeked of cigarette smoke. I was not impressed in the least. The staff barely said 2 words to me.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"This hotel is close to all major shopping."
I drove to Watertown for an overnight stay and do some shopping in stores we do not have at home. Everything was great except for the weather. Ran into lake effect snow on my way there as well as high wind gusts and blowing snow the whole time spent there. The good news was I was practically the only customer in the stores and didn't have to fight the crowds. I could have cancelled my trip due to the weather, but this trip coincided with a hunting trip my husband had planned, and I just felt it was a good time to go. I don't regret making the trip, but had to cut it short mainly because of the weather conditions. I am grateful to have had a safe journey and enjoyed the shopping immensely.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Shopping nut
"choices"
I love that you have smoking rooms! Please never change that! Its nice to have a choice!
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Patti
"Older motel, great location, good price"
This is an older motel and does show it's age. The room was large, the bed and pillows were comfortable. Great location. Price was fine for what you get. This was my second time at this motel and I would stay there again. Great for short stays, not so much for longer family vacations.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2014
Leon
"great value"
great value for the price. breakfast area was looked after meticulously - very impressive
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Yuck"
This hotel needs to be laid to rest. Go stay somewhere else
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Needs updating and MAJOR CLEANING!"
The hotel was dirty and old. Would not stay again.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Good for a quick stay."
Too much noise from other customers, other wise nice.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Staff was very nice ,rooms were relatively clean good for a night or 2 stay.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Good for an overnight stay"
Just fine for the price and close to stuff to do in Watertown.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Great for short stay"
Quiet location, back away from highway noise. Fridge, microwave in room; ample breakfast
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Bob S.
"Very nice, friendly people"
It was convenient and easy to find. We were ready for relaxing after visiting Niagra Falls.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Lin
"Cheap, but not cheap enough!"
This hotel is showing its age and lack of maintenance. The office is half a mile from the hotel rooms, so not easy to access. The room had no closet, but a rusty closet pole with rusty hangers which hung almost on top of one side of the bed. No bedside reading lamp. Shampoo, but no conditioner. Towels were scratchy. The general air of the place is just lackluster. We shall not return!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Rosemarie
"Great stopping point"
It was great to stay here and enjoy the history of the area while we were there.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Good for a days stay"
It is a good hotel for a night stay or two, cheap and clean.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Affordable & Convenient"
Staff was very friendly. Great continental breakfast spread. Room was comfortable. Hallway had slight smell of cigarettes but the room did not. Guests seemed to enjoy the indoor pool. Conveniently located near plenty of restaurants and shopping.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2014
"Nice Pool..."
Bed comfy until stains noted on mattess--linens were clean though--pool nice--continental breakfast was very slim pickings--ok for one night only
1 night trip Jan 20, 2014
canadian one
"No Frills"
Bed could use a mattress pad. Heater was off when we entered. Since they knew we were coming (we prepaid), it should have been on. On the other hand, breakfast was substantial.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Marlene
"We enjoyed our stay. The staff was very helpful wi"
We had a great time in the pool. We ate at Shorty's Diner Great pic Nice sites to see in the surrounding area.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
"Best part was the pool!"
The beds were like concrete, the pillows paper thin. The TV looked vintage 70's. The bathroom flooring was pulled up in the corners, looked like mold under it. Pay the extra $20 or so, stay at a better place!
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"good, easy to find location to stay overnight"
I thought good, easy to reach location, reasonable price, very good place to sleep overnight before continuing on.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Just passing through - good enough for one night"
Room was non-smoking, but smelled of smoke. Very nice front desk person offered to send someone to spray the room or move us to a different room, Problem is that smokers are on the first floor, and non-smokers are on the second floor. Guess what, smoke rises! Either flip the floors, so disallow smoking in the rooms. Other than that, it was fine. You get what you pay for, it's cheap, and you shouldn't expect much more than a place to sleep.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Marf
Couldnt ask for better staff or location
3 night romance trip Jun 17, 2013
Ed
"Ok stay"
It served its purpose
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Ken
"look before you leap"
Would recomend to everyone do not reserve your motel room in advance. Wait til you get to your destination to check out the rooms to see if you are getting what you THINK you are getting. This specific motel was not what it was suppose to be . Foul oders , beds that was almost sping , they was so worn , dirty bathrooms , floors , broken heaters, air condition units , did not even try and see if they worked. Security was also a big factor. If we would have stayed there , which we didn't, I'm sure I would have been up all night watching my vehicle. Moved imediately to the Comfort Inn down the road. Lost some money ,maybe all , don't know for sure, but it was a lesson well learned. This perticular motel Econo Lodge Watertown N.Y. is well know in the neighborhood . Our waitress at the local restrant recomended we move from this motel Econo Lodge and move to Comfort Inn . Best advice I have had in a long time, thanks. Did not take pics. Wish now I would have but just wanted out of there as soon as possable.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Cathy
"Excellent budget motel"
Excellent budget motel, staff friendly, breakfast room clean and well stocked, pleasent attendant.
Other trip Jan 22, 2013
"close to shopping"
friendly staff, comfy bed
1 night trip with friends Dec 9, 2012
Our stay was fine,but I didn't know that my charge card was going to be charged ahead of time. The way they said it wasn't going to be charged. I wanted to pay cash because my brother-in-law was on the other room. I don't think I will be using your service anymore. Because my brother-law wanted to pay his separately.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"Decent accomodations for the price"
Pool needs to be cleaned much more often. Found lots of hair in pool. Vacuuming would solve this pretty quickly.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
Crazy Canuck
"Dirty"
Very dirty. There was so much hair on the bathroom floor I had to put towels down to walk on it. I would not reccommend this to anyone. Needs updated which I can stand but this hotel room was very dirty!
1 night trip Sep 3, 2012
"Great room for the price!"
Very happy with our room. Actually, the room & hotel were better than I had expected after reading the reviews. Nothing fancy but met all our needs for our stay. If u expect 4 star this is not the place for u.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2012

"OKAY!"
Enjoyed the pool and sitting at the river. Nice to have some pool tables and a free (you order) breakfast. TV had lots of channels.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Watertown Econo"
Everything was good.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great bang for your buck!"
The hotel is older but still in pretty good repair. Everything g worked and it is one of the cheapest around with a heated indoor pool. My family and I were pleased with room comfort and staff friendliness.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Shane
"very welcoming hotel"
we came to this hotel late in the evening as we had a bad time with another hotel in Syracuse,, the staff were friendly and nice we had been driving a long time and they made our check in quick and pleasent..they had a heated indoor pool with lots of towels and chairs if you wanted to just sit around there.. the rooms had big TVs, microwaves and fridges and comfy beds with lots of towels to and lots of hot water and pressure with soap and shampoo.. the breakfast was good to .. good coffee or tea or fresh orange juice,, bagels.. bread for toast or muffins..jams and cream cheese and peanutbutter.. cerals and doughnuts fresh fruit and the lady there was all ways filling the coffee pot ..and jugs up ..cleaning the place .. she kept the area very neat and clean clean and she would help you if you needed any thing. they have an excellent pub/resterant in the same parking lot called Tilted Kilt THE FOOD IS excellent and we walked right across the parking lot maybe 200 feet from the hotel door great resterant
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Penni
"good nights sleep"
Room was a little dated but the bed was comfortable and we had a quiet nights sleep.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Linda C
"Close to amenities but irrelevant"
Small room, smells of cigarette smoke, needs a lot of repairs. Not impressed at all! You're netter off paying an extra $40 and get something better.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Toddy
The staff was all very friendly, but I kind of felt like we were sleeping in somebody's basement apartment. Carpet, walls, furniture, everything was really dated, and it the whole building had a bit of a smell, like wet dog.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great motel for the price!"
Went shopping in Watertown for a couple days and stayed at the Econo Lodge. Great location off the main road, tons of shopping and restaurants close by. Hotel staff were very pleasant, as were the cleaners/maids. Gorgeous indoor pool kept very clean, and a free continental breakfast with hot coffee, bagels, donuts, cereal, etc. Staff kept the coffee and other food well stocked and full.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Kerri
"Overpriced"
The breakfast was very minimal. We had to have another breakfast elsewhere
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Terrible Customer Service"
The room was not very clean. MOST terrible thing is that the room was COLD. I called the front desk, the lady told me to come and pick up keys for another room. The front desk is not in the same building, so I have to take the car in that cold weather and drive about 1/2 mile to reach the front desk. I could not do it as I was having a hot shower and the weather was extremely cold, so we stayed in the cold room. NEVER AGAIN I'LL STAY IN THIS HOTEL. I'll be informing my relatives and friends about this experience.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Emad
"Adequate for a short stay"
Close to shopping and the rates were reasonable. Good location for all major shopping
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
JJ
"Would not stay here again"
This place is old and has not been updated for many, many, many years. Cracks in all the walls, patches, old mattresses, chipped toilet seats.The front desk reeked of stale smoke. Location was out of the way. The room was as clean as it could be but the overall state of this place was not worth even half the price.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013
Heidi
"Not A Quiet Night"
The rooms are not well insulated. We fell asleep to the sound of the TV in the next room (which was on again very early the next morning). I was wakened around 3 am by the sound of the person in the room near my head having a "tense" phone conversation. I couldn't hear every word, but could have made out quite a few if I had wanted to, but I just wanted to sleep! I wasn't able to sleep again until it was over.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Elaine
the pool was ok but the whole pool area was very humid and cool ,dripping from the ceiling The walls were very thin as you could hear people arguing and talking in the hallways
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2013
mcross
"Great, quick stay"
Service was great! I didn't expect much from a 2 star hotel. I was looking for a clean, inexpensive, place to stay close to the Salmon Mall. It was perfect location, the pool was an added touch at the end of a shopping day. Service was pleasant and quick. I would definitely book here again
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013