All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
6010 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX, 78238, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Not too shabby for the cost"
Overall it wasnt that bad. However there were signs that maybe the maintenance and upkeep of the property were lacking. The toilet in our room sprung a pretty consustent drizzle/leak from the shut off valve. When we told the front desk they said they would send maintenance but no one ever showed up. We had to put down extra towels behibd the toilet to sop up the mess. The bed was a little old/lumpy but better than some other places ive stayed. Free Breakfast was great! Texas shaped waffles were delicious :) overall the room was comy and clean and thats all I need. I would probably stay here again for the right price.
3 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nice hotel with average breakfast"
This is nice hotel around 6 miles from Sea World. We stayed there for 1 night. Room quality is good. I was little disappointed with the breakfast quality. The staff did not react well when asked to refill the brakefast in the basket.
Response by Days Inn San Antonio Northwest - Seaworld
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We apologize your stay was not satisfying. We recently completed our renovation and also working on adding new items on our breakfast menu and designing our breakfast area. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in future. Thank You again. Purvi P.i- General Manager.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"zzzzz"
A place to lay my heas for the night.
Response by Days Inn San Antonio Northwest - Seaworld
Than you for your feedback and staying with us.
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
ed
towels were dirty. they still had make-up from whoever stayed before... gross!
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Broken door at the room."
Worse hotel ever. Door lock was busted. I request maintenance and clerk only suggest to put the loose screwa back and lock it hard. No smoking room and smell like a smooking room bathroom dirty. Staff at continental really rude. My worst stat ever at san antonio
Response by Days Inn San Antonio Northwest - Seaworld
Thank you for providing us your feedback. Issues you have reported at front desk have been resolved and staff has been retrained as well. We apologize for your inconvenience. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in future.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Miguel perez
Alrightt, ants in the shower. You get what you pay for.
Response by Days Inn San Antonio Northwest - Seaworld
Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. We hope to see you again in the future
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Nikki
"Excelent"
Great Service and very confortable, the location is near to the parks and diferents restaurants.
Response by Days Inn San Antonio Northwest - Seaworld
Thank you for staying with us and giving us your feedback. We hope to see you again in future.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
The hotel is a little old but decent for the rate. The service is excellent.
Response by Days Inn San Antonio Northwest - Seaworld
Thank you for your feedback and staying with us. We hope to see you again in future.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Close to resturants, Ingram Mall and Sea World"
The room was clean, comfortable and overall great value for the price. Would stay again and would recommend.
Response by Days Inn San Antonio Northwest - Seaworld
Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback, we hope to see you again in future.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"great affordable hotel for family vacation to sea"
We love this simple hotel for our 2 day vacation to sea world. ..
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
trisha
"Good service."
Everything was good, but the only problem I couldn't see any TV cable, because the wire was not properly connected to the outlet and it needed a technician to fixed it. Other than that it was ok for the price.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"close to all"
We had a good visit . The room was clean and the pool was good. The dinning room was small not enough room for sitting in there for breakfast. But every thing was clean and the staff was helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
We had some minor issues with our stay. Had issues with the bath tub, the TV and receiving extra towels to use at the swimming pool area. The main issue that really upset us was we paid for our family to be taken over to Sea World by the shuttle...set up and paid for the day before and the shuttle never arrived. Very disappointing. On the second day of our stay while at breakfast your hotel ran out of milk so my grandkids were not able to eat any cereal, the lady running the kitchen area was rude and acted like it was a inconvience for her to put out some more eggs. Overall, my family will not visit this hotel again.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
S. Griffin
"good enough for one night"
pool very small and there was poo in it.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
april
"Not satisfied"
Definitely not a 3.3 star hotel. Air conditioner was very loud and leaking all night. Bathroom was not clean and shower had hair from previous people!
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Zehentmayr
"Good Weekend stay!"
Overall, satisfied and very convenient stay at this Days Inn Seaworld. Room was clean and cool. Not much to say other that satisfied with no complaints. Small pool and parking lot. Great stay for us to go to Sea World and enjoyed the 100 degree temperatures sarcastically speaking.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
Hair on floor of bathroom, P hair on, not in, toilet, missing fire alarm, sink was stopped up, and the ac was very loud. The bed was comfortable. We did not make the breakfast, but there is a Taco Cabana across the freeway.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
Doc
"Recommended but bad breakfast."
Comfortable room, breakfast NOT recommended, near from SeaWorld.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
"Seaworld family vacation"
I enjoyed my stay. It is very convenient to seaworld. They do have someone contracted to shuttle from the motel to sea world for a small fee, less than parking rates at the park. He was a bit agitated I didn't schedule my pick up 1hr in advance but none the less accommodated me, and was there in 20 mins to get us to Sea World right at opening. The room was clean, nice, comfortable. The neighborhood was decent. It was actually very quite considering how close to the highway it is. The pool is small. There is no hot breakfast offered. And all though I was in a non smoking room there were burns in the comforter. We had to request an ice bucket.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
Rachel
Love it had a good experience there no problems at all or complaints
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
for what we paid it was not the nicest place shower made real loud noise would not recommend
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
"Close to Sea World"
Nice and clean hotel - going to remodeling and room was very nice. Staff were courteous and helpful. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
LA Mom & Wife
"Close to seaworld? Yeah, right."
"Hot breakfast" is microwave egg, cereal, toast and a waffle. hotel staff knocking on door at 9am to see if we were leaving yet when checkout wasnt until 12. sea world is actually 20mins away.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
claudia
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!"
Made reservation for one night stay after day at Fiesta Texas - on appearance ... ehh - normally would not stay to hotel with access door on outside - but last minute reservations lead to desperate measures! I should have known better when in office checking in, a couple came in asking to be reassigned a room as there were people outside room drinking and yelling and did not feel safe. I quickly told person behind desk - I wanted room in same area as he reassigned this couple (which check in person was not the most pleasant about). We went to our room to find dingy old decor. Went to lock the door to find the dead bolt did not work! My husband tried all he could to try to get it to engage but with no luck. Called office to report and get a room change - not happy but complied. Bundled up kids and luggage and went to new room to find THE EXACT SAME THING!! Again my husband tried to get dead bolt to latch (even standing on a chair - we were desperate it was 11:30 pm) to find the door plate to fall off with NO SCREWS! My husband then called front office to report and tell leaving and request a refund. Clerk said he would come to check it - he came then said to my husband - IT IS OK, YOU CAN NOT GET IN FROM OUTSIDE WITHOUT A KEY!!! WHAT?!?!?? We told him no that was not sufficient or SAFE - he then said he would not refund as it was a non refundable reservation. Politely as possible at this point, stated safety was not being assured by his company - he stated we would have to go thru our booking agency (Hotel.com). OVERALL, HE WAS RUDE AND SEVERELY LACKED CUSTOMER SERVICE MINDSET!! We then immediately called the booking agency which was MORTIFIED by this facility lack of concern for the safety of their clientele and eagerly provided our refund. NEEDLESS TO SAY THIS PLACE NEED TO BE CLOSED OR MANAGEMENT MAKE BIG CHANGES - ALTHOUGH WE WILL NOT BE BACK!!!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
M. Imhoff
"Not well kerp"
Carpet stain, covers stain and with holes bathroom old looking Lamps shade broken I know it was cheap but I expected clean and inviting facilities
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Not the best place"
Yes this place fit the budget but the room was a mess. -ac was VERY loud and kept me up all night. -wifi did not work -tv was broken -cover to bathroom light was on the floor shoved under the counter - everything looked very old. -you could tell they don't really check the rooms when they clean cause we found an Easter egg in out room at the end of June. The lady at the counter tried to tell me they were remodeling but there was not one sign of that any where.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Melanie
"Location close to seaworld and several stores"
This hotel had a lot of nearby stores which made it a plus!
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Clean basic hotel"
This place is nothing fancy but it is perfect for the price. Everyone is welcoming and friendly and the rooms are clean! The best part was that check-in was a breeze because we set it up through hotels.com! Made everything much more efficient and timely! I will use hotels.com for all my future hotel stays.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
EShantay
"Great price ,Central location"
We stayed 4 nights. Rooms were clean with new paint. Located centrally between sea world and down town. For the price we got what we paid for. We would stay again but further away from the pool, closer to the back.
4 night family trip Jun 9, 2014
Craig
It was clean and right off the interstate, it was 20 to 30 minutes away from everything
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
sharon
"Noisy airconditioner"
We were very tired after driving for 8 hours and then not being able to sleep because of a noisy, squeeky air conditioner was not good. We wanted to sleep but we could not drown out the noise even as tired as we were. The carpet was dirty and the room had a bad odor to it. I will not stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
Maria
"Good Times"
Had a quick trip w/ the family and this was the nearest available to Sea World...nothing close to 5 star but nothing near a dump!! Overall, it was a good choice
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Rudy
"Run Down"
Run down exterior & interior. Dirty. At least the ice was good.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
CM
"Memorial weekend"
Had no other choice due to last minute trip on a holiday...hotels available were very limited. Location of hotel was good but the pictures of the rooms on Expedia looked way better than what it really was.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
memorial
"Seaworld Vacaion"
A good place to get your sleep before traveling 15min to SeaWorld. A good budget hotel.
1 night family trip May 9, 2014
EM
"Nice and cleaned"
I had fun on my vac. At seaworld . I stayed another night.
Other trip May 13, 2014
mary
"Nothing special"
Bring your own towels. All their towels were dirty, other than that it was a cheap hotel and what I was expecting for the price.
Other trip May 5, 2014
great place and location enjoyed the bed
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
had a great time rooms were excellent great location will return soon
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Good Nights Sleep"
It was what it was, for the price, it was a place to lay your head and get a shower. It was clean, but closer to downtown than seaworld. We checked in, grabbed some sleep and a shower and checked out first thing in the morning to do a college visit, so it was perfect for that.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Need new beds"
I do not have any thing bad to say, but that they need new beds in there rooms. My son sit on the end of the bed and fell of they were not very comfortable at all. But other than that it was nice.
4 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Decent breakfast. Good for what we paid :) would go back
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
April
"Noisy"
Noisy and outdated. I could hear people talking in the next room, late into the night. People walking in the room up above. We stayed five nights and on the last day housekeeping did not service our room.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Not so nice hotel."
Very old hotel. Old TV that wasn't even clear and required some messing with the cables to get a clear picture. The hotel room itself smelled dingy upon arrival and it was just overall a disappointment. I should have know better being that the names was Days Inn but, I was in a hurry to book a hotel for Spring Break w/ my family and wished I would of picked a better one. Overall, it was a place to sleep and shower. We didn't even attempt to go to the complimentary continental breakfast that is offered...
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Mother
"Dirty"
Our sheets were dirty, the finish on the bath tub was flaking. The continental breakfast was lacking a lot. The owner was super nice but the other staff wasn't if the owner wasn't with them.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"helpful staff but problems w/room"
The first two rooms they assigned us to one still had people in it and the other still had clothes in the drawers of the person that was in the room before plus it had red tape on the walls like the occupents had taped up a sign in the room. Ski the desk clerk ended up finding us 2 other rooms that were OK. It is an older hotel so the rooms were a little rundown but the last 2 rooms were clean. The breakfast was basic but good and the staff during the whole stay was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
connie
"Never Again"
We checked in 02-22-2014 arriving from Dallas and checking in for a family birthday dinner and from the start we were given a key that did not work and through our stay every time we left the room and tried to come back into our room we had to go back and forth to the front desk to get the key reset. We arrived late from our family function around 1:00 am and as soon as we came into the room we noticed that it was a little warm, well we tried messing with the air conditioner and bottom line we could not get it to work. We called the front desk the first time and the man at the front desk suggested we unplug the cord and plug it back in. Well we did and nothing worked so we called the office again and this time left a message around 1:30 am and no one ever returned our call. By 8:00 am my husband and I walked into the office and asked if anyone was going to try to look at the air while we got ready to leave (check out was at 12:00 noon) the lady at the front office said she would get someone from maintenance to check it out... bottom line as we were getting ready to leave the maintenance man showed up (11:30 am). Also, the breakfast was awful!! I've been to many Days Inn around Texas and never tasted food like that. There was a lot of people and no where to sit and on top of that everything was watered down. I felt like they didn't expect to get as many people as they did and they watered everything including the orange juice and the batter for the waffles to feed everyone.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Sterling
"Not worth the price"
extremely noise ventilation, ac system...overall a decent hotel,adequate for the price paid for the stay
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"WORST HOTEL EVER"
ITS SO OLD AND NOTHING IS COMPLETELY CLEAN, THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS HOTEL IS THE LOCATION, NEAR OF MANY PLACES, BUT NEEDS A COMPLETE RENOVATION.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
Gabriel
"No no"
Dirty place. I was shocked but I don't like to complain
Other trip Jan 27, 2014