All hotels in DeSoto, Texas, United States of America
1401 N I 35 E, Desoto, TX, 75115, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Hotel is ok"
Hotel is in an excellent location and has clean rooms with a friendly staff. There is a small continental breakfast area. The hotel was a good value at $58 per night.
7 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Ted
We have stayed at this hotel before and have always enjoyed it. Will stay there again.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Jerry
"kinda hoodish"
The room itself was nice and clean . The problem was getting to that cleanliness. The elevator and lobby were pretty shabby. Also, there were folks hanging out in the parking lot all night. Not just like two, but like parking lot party. Overall, location was good, price was better. The desk even let me check in early. I would stay there again for sure, but it's not for everybody.
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Not created equal"
I stayed in another Days Inn the night before in Austin, TX and it was horrible!!! The room was not clean. The toilet stopped up when my wife used it so I called the front desk and the attendant said "Come get a plunger." Needless to say I was not pleased with that experience. Conversely, I arrived in Dallas the next day and the facility was exponentially better. Clean, with a professional staff. I would definitely stay again if I visit Desoto.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Nice motel, nothing special"
traveling......no time for leisure.....slept and left.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Not a good hotel!"
Looks better on line than in person! 1st and last!
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
Vj
"quick overnight stay"
The room was okay however the television was outdated.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
bea
Na
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"Great place, good location"
Room was surprisingly bigger than I expected. Very clean, good service. Reasonable rates. Close to all highways.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Christmas Vacation"
The hotel was fine. The handicap bath was very comfortable with the exception that water ran throughout the bathroom when showing and we had to use several towels to mop up the excess water. We needed more pillows due to sleeping necessity and was only given one; so we had to purchase more pillows. Price was fair for the stay. Would stay again.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
Fred Perkins
Overall it was okay for the price. However, the hallways smelled like bleach and smoke.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
nice place to stay when traveling.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
"Decent for the price"
The service was not superb nor was it horrible. When comparing to other hotels, I expect to see a friendly smile which was never given. This hotel is in need of repairs. The shower head was no longer caulked. I could only give a 3 for comfort because they only provided 3 small pillows in a queen bed for 2 adults.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Great, clean, neat, updated room. Service could be better and the breakfast needs to be more haerty. Rooms are a little small, but a good comfortable hotel overall.
2 night business trip Nov 27, 2013
Felicia
"great"
The room was nice and clean. The only problem is that when I call to confirm my reservation the hotel clerk said i didn't have one but we got it straight, my name was spelled wrong,but when we got there she sweet
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Deborah
"Don't unless desperate!"
The lobby had a horrible odor and the front desk staff were unfriendly and uninformative. Unless you are just desperate for palace to lay your head this is not the place to stay. I asked upon check in if I could get slate check out because we had a funeral to attend early the next morning and would be back to check out before noon. The attendant told me I would have to call the next morning and talk to whoever was coming on duty. We called the next morning and the staff member told us no we could not have late check out we just needed to leave. The parking lot was full of questionable people talking loud drinking and smoking. It seemed to be a place where labor workers lay over for the night before ther were all these guys who were dressed maintenance clothing that was dirty and coveed in mud. This was definitely not a good experience.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Well below expectations."
First room that I was given was dirty. The door in the room was not latched or locked. I walked into the room and found a bag from someone's lunch or dinner (a squatter or previous guest?) and there was some type of garbage/cotton balls on the bathroom counter. I returned downstairs to receive attitude when asking to change rooms. After a bit of difficulty, I was allowed to change rooms. I understand that 'things happen' but would have expected some type of apology and quick resolution to change rooms. I don't have very high expectations for hotels in this price range, but that was among the worst hotel experiences I've had in a midrange cost. Will not stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"sorry"
When we arrived our room did not have air conditioning it was broke..instead of swapping rooms the middle eastern staff decided we could just wait til someone came to fix it i had to argue for 45 minutes to finally get another room upstairs and the door would not work..
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"dont waste your money."
I shouldve stayed at motel 6 instead
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
Very good service room clean
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
Tonja
"Satisfied"
I was satisfied
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
Synora
"could have been a really good experience"
I showed up at 1145pm and I just wanted to crash after 12 hours on the road. I was grossed out by the first room as it smelled like urine- all over! I don't know why they would still offer that room to customers. and the room itself was kinda run down. I went down to the desk,explained the situation and the gentleman was very apologetic and switched me to a very nice, very clean king size room.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Lauren
"Okay for Price"
Days Inn was okay, i liked how they are making changes with the rooms as far as paint and art work. I didn't like the smell of the room, and our toilet wouldn't completely flush. Had to flush it several times for it to completely drain. Nice stores and restuartants were in the area and easy to find.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Tasha
It was great
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Marlan
Hotel was ok, it is an older hotel. Had 2 non smoking rooms when we walked into 1 you could smell smoke so we went to front desk & they were Freindly & took care of it right away. Getting into the hotel is a little tricky.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
Denise
"more shuttle acess"
My stay was great I am a truck driver. The room was in good. Condition covenant to a restaurant an store. More shuttle access would be great. Overall nice clean quite place to rest on business.
Business trip Jun 17, 2013
Tra
"Rate too high for quality"
The room was stuffy and had a stale odor. Most disqusting was the fact that we could not even watch the basketball game. We could not get it on the TV. For the rate paid, I was totally disappointed. A $40 rate would have been enough. We could have paid $20 more and stayed at the Hampton Inn. They were full. We should get a free night coupon for another stay, but not at this one. Maybe there is another somewhere that is not smelly and the TV gets the channels that we want to watch. Disgusted.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Small room but for the Price it was Awesome!"
Just me and my 17 yr old son for a 1 night nite stay...no issues at all...and a Great Price!
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
shannon
I really enjoyed my stay, The hotel personnel were very nice. I will stay there again.
4 night family trip May 16, 2013
Jerry
they were rude and not clean continental breakfast was subpar and not really clean
Business trip May 10, 2013
doald
"Dallas Nap & Shower"
Bad location... Can see it from the Interstate but hard to get to. Beds were nice. Bathroom was a little small. Trouble getting handicap room as requested... Problem was fixed after complaining. Overall average hotel.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Overall a good experience."
Nothing fancy here folks, but if you're just looking for clean sheets and a hot shower, this is more than adequate. If I have any one complaint, it's the breakfast is pretty sorely lacking. Two kinds of cold cereal, a few "pastries", toast, apples and bananas, juice, and coffee. Would've been nice to at least have a boiled egg and or a cup of yogurt. However, there is a Cracker Barrel right next door and a Waffle house within a half mile or so. Would definitely stay again. Btw, some folks in earlier reviews had issues with non smoking rooms smelling of smoke, we had no such issues, and that's a biggie with me because of a history of respiratory issues.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Cory
Hotel was clean enough just for a nights rest, carpet was sticky and had stains. Has old tvs and basic cable. also Hotel has shuttle for truckers.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
p
"If You are NON-SMOKER - Stay Away!!!"
The hotel stay was at best bearable after a very long day... Presentation of the loby and room were relatively clean... The problem was the unbearable sent of nicotine everywhere... It's in the walls, the furniture... And this was the Non-smoking room... I think it was the "We put up this Non-smoking sign in this room today room". They were very hesitant with the late check out (11 am to 12:15pm)... The offered breakfast was terrible. better of going to the gas station. Atleast the orange juice would be made out of, I don't know, oranges... Don't waste your money on this one... Unless you smoke AND like bad food, bad service...
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2013
Great price for the short time spent in room
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Enjoyed my stay
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
jerry
"Great place to stay!"
I would use this days in again without hesitation.
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2013
"weekend"
Great for the price.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"good"
Nice clean and great location
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
"close to family"
it was pretty good, tv kept going to a red screen though.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
psha
"Ok if you want it cheap."
Room smelled like curry or some sort of spice. Sprayed air freshener but did not even masked the smell. Turned out the smell was coming from one of the drawers and was not cleaned. Tried using the machines in the fitness room: treadmill belt is loose, the elliptical trainer was wobbly and the digital settings were not working. Only had 1 washer and 1 dryer. Had to wait for an hour and a half to wash my clothes.
Other trip Feb 9, 2013
Kew
"Fine"
The room and everything about the stay was fine.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
Gus
"Fitness Center"
Need to make the fitness room more comfortable: no heat.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2013
Odell
"Not bad..."
Nice rooms, friendly staff and close location to the Swift Terminal.
5 night business trip Dec 5, 2012
Brett S.
We LOVED IT!
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2012
"Difficult to reach from interstate using GPS."
We would probably not stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2012
Anne
"Old trying to look new"
Even as a single overnight stop, this place left much to be desired. I would not stay here more than one night and it was pricey for what you get. The room itself was large but smelled absolutely terrible!!! It smelled like disinfectant trying to cover up a smoke smell, and it was so bad we had to open the windows to try to air it out. The bathroom could have been clean but it was hard to distinguish between what was a permanent stain versus what was dirt. The bed was terrible, and the breakfast consisted of a choice of two cereals, toast, pastries, and bananas or apples. The only redeeming qualities are that the rooms are large, it was quiet, and it was close to places to get a better breakfast than they offered.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2012
Room was clean. Area was quiet. Staff were very friendly, morning coffee was good in the lobby.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Good location for an overnight stop"
This was a pleasant hotel that was conveniently located for our purpose. The room included a refrigerator and microwave oven. The wifi worked well. There was nothing remarkable in either a positive or negative area but I consider that a good thing when all we wanted was a safe place to sleep before we continued on our journey.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2012
OhioN1
"not for me"
There was no brekfast available only coffe.price was too high. my brother stayed at comfort inn across the street for $30.00 less with brekfast. they have bancake, waffle and eggs.
Other trip Oct 19, 2012