All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89104, United States of America, ‏‎855-218-6486

"Rough start then smooth sailing"
Got to hotel at midnight and long line to check in. Got to room and had ajoining door to next room. We could hear loud talking. Went down and had little trouble getting another room. From there, really enjoyed our stay. Everthong right there on hotel, casinos, restaurants, shops, rides and free viewing from the tower. Rooms comfortable. A little wakk to the strip.
2 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Art
It was awesome
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Maria
"Visitor :)"
Our stay was enjoyable ,was please with Food/Entertainment...Skyjump seems exciting...Disappointing i couldn't get on d ride...weight issues..definitely recommend my friends...
4 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
CARL
Received a free suite upgrade for our stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
I like the neighborhood, but it is not particularly close to the heart of the strip or to downtown/Fremont. Like the pool. A/C seemed to struggle to keep the room cool.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2015
"Rooms"
Wish all rooms had safe. Had to pay extra if want room with safe
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
pervis
"Family Trip"
the hotel was nice and clean. the service was friendly and understand the needs of the clients.Not in the action of las Vegas Strip but close to it. Convenient price for a family.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
MANUEL
"DONT STAY HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
the room we got was not worth the 300$ I paid it was like staying at a cheap motel 6
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Check in was a nightmare the front desk woman was rude and it was too far from the strip in a shady area of town.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Horrible service room service took about an hour to bring up a blanket. Restroom small shower was worse no water.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
The room was average & needs an upgrade especially the furniture and shower head. The bathroom is too small and needs an upgrade ASAP. The ventilation is very poor quality in bathroom. Overall the stay was okay and a nice hotel to stay for a few days
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
MELVA
"StratoStay"
Room was clean and beds were comfortable, provide a great nights sleep. Our stay included free access to the observation deck, it was very nice.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"More shampoo"
They gave me one little shampoo for the entire week.
5 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Keith
Good ......but no more coupons,nothing offered, each year is less and less,I have 5 years blocking in the same hotel
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
jose gerardo
"Stratosphere is OK"
The Stratosphere is a fine place to stay if you want to ride the rides and get a discount. Other than that, there are nicer hotels at the same price level. It isn't terrible, it isn't great. It is just OK. I've stayed there twice, and the rooms are fine - especially if you get the higher end room with the jets in the tub, walk-in shower, etc.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
"Great Stay!"
The room was very clean and appeared to have been well maintained. The buffet was good but seemed to be the same type of food each day, would like to see a little more variety. The drain in the bathtub was a little slow but we did not report it during the visit. All employees that we encountered were nice, and well mannered. We did run into a couple of the servers that were not so friendly in the buffet. We wish there was a segregated smoking area in the casino or maybe just a little bit better of a ventilation. Around three in the morning on the last night that we stayed I felt like there cigarette smoke that was being poured into our room, was not really a good smell and it was to be a non-smoking room. Kind of odd that there would even be non-smoking rooms when you are above the casino and it is smoking?
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
I was her 2 weeks ago and they put me in a room right by the exit door 10th floor rm 49. This stay they put me on the 22nd floor rm 23 right by the exit door. For some reason people put all of their trash outside the rooms. I can understand room service trays and dishes but come on. This will be my last visit to this hotel. Definitely was not worth the money
5 night trip Jul 12, 2015
brian
"Loved it"
We loved the hotel. I would definitely go there again.
3 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Sharisse
"great"
I enjoy myself
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Lolita
"Looking forward to our next stay there!"
We really enjoyed our stay. The only complaint that we all had was that the pool closes at 7:00 pm. It really should be open later. A coffee maker in the room would be nice, but finding coffee is easy enough. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the service was great, and the view from the top is amazing!
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Valentin
"Recommend Not staying."
Confusion with front desk and maid service as to our staying two nights vice one. No Do Not Disturb sign in room so maid service kept knocking on door and room check and to see if anyone in room. No rest for the weary. If you are a non-smokier DO NOT stay at this hotel. Have to walk through casino to get to Registration Desk, elevators for room and parking garage, pool (staff unfriendly), restaurants -smoke fills 50s dinner, shopping, Not kid friendly. Asked for extra towels at check in, never provided had to hunt down maid to get towels. No refrigerator's in room for cold drinks. Air conditioner did not keep room cool enough in summer heat of LV. Food service excellent at night. Breakfast ordered milk and they never brought it and noticed when giving me the bill. Comfortable beds but pillows are small. Parking is far away from check in and rooms and no carts for luggage and have to take escalator to check in and rooms so pack light. Free pass to observation tower but, found out as we checked out. Otherwise $20 each. So didn't spend the money. Pool on 8th floor, so recommend not getting a room on the 8th floor. The best part was watching jumpers off the tower over 800 feet drop.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
it was okay, nothing special.
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Lutfi
"Nice and clean"
Nice and clean hotel god pols
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Heidi
"staff - bad attitude, hotel - dirty & smelly"
at one stage this was a brilliant hotel. its at the very far end of the strip, quite a walk to the centre of the strip and there is nothing around but a rough looking neighbourhood. carpets are brown with dirt, smells like smoke, carpets are stained. hotel staff arent very pleasant. the room was a non smoking room but the general small of smoke in the building overpowers and everywhere smells like a smoking area. stay at the excalibur, roughly the same price and 10 times the hotel, or if you can afford a little more - mgm
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
barry
I specifically asked where the pool was when checking in with my family and mentioned as soon as we walked the strip we were going to bring the kids back to swim. Before leaving, I checked and there were no pool hours posted, so I didn't worry about getting back before dinner. About 8 pm we took the kids to the pool and found it closed at 7 pm. It didn't matter how clean and comfortable the room was at that point. The kids were crushed and ready to leave after that. I will never be back.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Not worth it!"
It took over an hour to check in. Then our wifi didn't work until the next morning. For a one night stay it wasn't worth it.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Tammy
"Stratosphere"
Enjoyed this stay
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
brenda
"The Stratosphere Experience."
The Stratosphere Hotel is a great place to stay excitement all the time. I will definitely come back to this hotel again.
5 night trip Jul 6, 2015
"Don't Stay here"
Terrible hotel experience
Rodrigo
"Overpriced"
We stayed a weekend in this hotel, and it was overpriced. Rooms in poor condition and bad services from front desk people. don't stay in this hotel!!!
Rodrigo
Little pricey but had a nice time. Better food choices wouldve been awesome
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
paul
It was great I'd stay again
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Hotel ventilation could be better
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Had a wonderful time. Will go back again. Enjoyed the lounge n the music. Rooms were very nice n clean. Beds were comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Hotel was clean, friendly, and great atmosphere. Price was reasonable. Will stay here again.
4 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
yolanda
"You get what you pay for"
The room was very outdated and not very clean. The shower had no water pressure and there was dirt and dust all over. The beds were comfortable but one of the pillow cases appeared to have rat chew marks on it. There weren't any outlets to plug in our cell phone chargers except the power strip behind the bed that was covered in dust bunnies. It was a cheaper hotel and I guess you get what you pay for.
Andrea
"Fun!"
We love staying here!
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Kristin
"Stratosphere Review"
Air conditioner was extremely loud & went on every 5 min. Had a total of 2 hrs sleep. Was not happy with that.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Vanna
"Unexpected Excitement!"
It was a very comfortable stay up until I had to march down the stairs twice from the 19th floor because of a false alarm. I am so sore today that I can barely walk. However I'm not mad, just realized how far out of shape I am!
4 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
The hotel was clean and safe. We had an awesome experience!
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Shelly
"Aggressive, rude staff eradicates hotel potential"
Staff are incredibly rude, determined to ensure people are unhappy. Attempt at being cheerful results in poor reaction. Regardless of preference (non smoking or twin etc) you are offered room that is not suited. Preference available for additional fee. Systematically asking for more. Internet mostly unusable, charged 12.99 p/day extra for it to work. Resort fee benefits are gained online at no charge by anybody. Family pool refuses water, despite the extreme weather warning. Declines access to drinkable water & refuses you ability to bring any in. Hotel made mistake with my card 3 days before end of stay, already spent thousands dollars, security came to room after 11pm demanding I go to reception. Over issue already discussed worth $100. Duty manager, with tattoo's from wrist to neck refused to listen, continually increasing the level & threatening to get security to put our bags on the street stating "this is how we do things at Stratosphere". on advising my card was blocked due to their mistake, told "I don't care" . I had discussed it with a manager the day before, told "well I was not here that day, & I don't care". After pointing out that she was simply being ridiculous, then advised of "favour" of not throwing us out until the next morning. I had to establish contact with the owners of the property "American Casino & Entertainment Properties" to get a sane reaction. Sad to say significant potential is going to waste. Unhygienic and filthy room was biggest issue.
3 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Andrew A
"Little city of its own."
This place is like its own little city, even though in Vegas you would never have to leave to enjoy the full effect. They offer entertainment, rides, shows, all kinds of food, and now they have a new pool on top of the hotel just for the adults. They also have a family pool. I was so happy they had a Fat Tuesday's I love that place. The price of the stay was excellent for all they offer. They are at the far end of the strip so walking for me was not an option lol.. That's the only part I didn't like, u would have to spend tons on can fair. They do have a bus that takes you to the strip its $8.00 to ride for 24hrs but I don't like buses, so cab it was lol. The tub also wouldn't drain, it had to be fixed twice. Overall great stay!
2 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2015
Rebecca
Stay was pleasant, service was good
1 night trip Jul 5, 2015
Terry
"Good value for Money."
Nice hotel. Good comfort. Away from the noicy center of LV.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"ALL GOOD......."
EVERY THING WAS GOOD ....
9 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great stay, recommend the remodeled room."
Remodeled room was great, access to tower was a plus. Comfortable stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Luis
"Vegas"
very nice for a Monday night very good price.....
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Dee
The stay was nice and pleasant. One of the rooms we had bathtub water clogging issue but they serviced it quickly...
3 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
venugopal
Room is pretty confortable, but the service is not so good. The pool is closed early at 7pm. People are so not so friendly and tried to pursuid you to upgrade. Won't go there next time.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Tower was awesome but hotel was bad!"
Really bad, room was very small for what they charge! No closet, tiny shower and bathroom, no privacy at all, I've could got a nicer place for less money anywhere else! Will never stay there again! The TV was on the table that's supposed to be used for other things!
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015