All hotels in Norcross, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6235 Mcdonough Dr, Norcross, GA, 30093, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Close and convenient to Country Living Fair"
I enjoyed the hotel and its convenience to the Country Living Fair at Stone Mountain. The hotel staff were friendly and was thoughtful to give us directions to the fair. I saw them go above and beyond to many other hotel guests. My only negative is that we did not have a microwave in our room. I had booked same type room for my inlaws and their room came with a microwave. The microwave would have been good for warming up the coffee and late night snack.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
We got here at one in the morning after taking a wrong turn. It is safe to say that we would have slept in the parking lot that night and been happy. But the beds were very soft as were the five pillows per bed. There was no fan in the bathroom that upset one member of my party but not others. Also we were on the second floor and there is no elevator. I suppose if I had looked for this information I could have found it. It wasn't a huge deal but for one of us who smoked walked up and down them multiple times a day did have a slight issue with them. Overall I was not bothered by either of these and if I were in the area again I would stay here again it is RIGHT by the interstate and near restaurants but it didn't have any interstate noise.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Norcross-Interstate 85
We appreciate that you took the time to detail your recent stay at the Courtyard Norcross/I-85. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience that was caused to you because our hotel has no elevator. Our staff will be happy to offer you first floor room next time. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
V
"Courtyard by Marriott"
Was in Norcross on business. The hotel was recommended by an associate. Cracker Barrel and McDonalds near by.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Iceman
"Family oriented environment and super nice"
THIS IS MY HOTEL OF CHOICE! FROM THE FRONT DESK TO DINER!! EVERYBODY IS NUMBER 1 IN MY BOOK! PLEASE CONGRADULATE YOUR EMPLOYEES FOR ME!!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Norcross-Interstate 85
We are very happy that you had such a great experience at the Courtyard Norcross/I-85. I promise to share your kind words with our associates about your recent stay. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Business trip, so was fine for our needs."
The rooms were clean. We had a malfunctioning toilet, however, that was addressed immediately as we made them aware. Front desk staff were excellent and very accommodating for our party of 14.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Norcross-Interstate 85
It’s so nice to hear that you had a great stay at the Courtyard Norcorss/I-85. We truly appreciate that you took the time to provide us with your feedback. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon!
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Sophia
"Very nice hotel"
We are very satisfied with our stay. My only complaint would be that there was no hot tub. My husband soaks his leg, from a break last year, to keep it more mobile. All in all we are happy.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Bathroom floor very sticky and mattress was lumpy. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
Hotel was very nice, room was exactly as described. Convient to get in and out of. Too many asia type restaurants close. Had to drive around to find an "American" food (other than fast food) restaurant.. Breakfast at the hotel was good.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Awesome"
We were very pleased with the services and location of the hotel! Awesome looking forward to see you soon again!
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
Miami
"Not satisfied"
I thought the hotel was overpriced considering the outdated facility itself, first. Though it is a two-story building, no elevator was quite an inconvenience to us as we had big luggages. Additionally, we found a small cockroach in the bathroom and killed it, which horrified me. (That would not be what people would expect at a hotel room, especially like the chain hotels by big names such as Marriott.) I called the front desk and the lady there apologized and called back many times to make sure that a maintenance personnel was there, which I appreciated, but the personnel's way of taking care of the issue was not effective and caring enough, I would say. He saw the dead bug in the garbage bin, flushed it down the toilet, and that was it, saying that it is summer and we have a lot of them around. He may be right, and I was also told that the hotel at that date was full, with no other available rooms to switch, which means that there was nothing to do with the issue; however, at any rate, the bug and the following service at the hotel considerably marred my impression of the hotel. The bed was good, with clean sheets and pillows, though, but on other services, such as breakfast, I cannot comment on as I checked out very early next morning. I may not have been lucky enough to have a bug-free room at the hotel, but anyway, I would not stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Will come back to this location!"
First time staying at this hotel. Everything was great from location to service to the comfort and cleanliness of my room. Will stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
Greg
My family and I really enjoyed our stay.
4 night trip May 23, 2013
"Courtyard by Marriott"
Very good location with clean rooms and clean hotel. Very friendly staff. The overall was a good experience I would surely come back.
3 night trip with friends May 24, 2013
Christineo
"Very clean and comfortable"
The hotel was very nice, clean and comfortable. The staff was amazing and really helped us! The surrounding area isn't super, but the hotel for surpassed it's neighborhood.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Fair Price For Above Average Stay"
The hotel was clean, well-maintained and the check-in staff was quick and friendly. I was in my room within five minutes of parking my car. The hotel is next to the interstate but the room was silent. The only drawback was very minor: Although you can see the building, you will need your GPS the first time you navigate the roadways of the business park where it is located. I will go back.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
J Lawson
"Awesome stay"
The staff was amazing super freindly and helpful,the room was very clean I was impressed,location isnt all that great but everything you need is close.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2013
Jackie
"so so this price"
room smell and washroom need new style.need change air and need more cups.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
""It Could Have Been a Lot Better""
I was somewhat disappointed in this hotel, considering that it was a Courtyard by Marriott. The television was outdated, although it had limited cable. There was no microwave oven in the room, and there was no local phone book anywhere in sight. If there was onsight security, I was not aware of it. Overall my stay was average at best.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Gene
Location wasn't the best but the hotel was clean and comfortable. And pretty close to everything.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Just what I was looking for!"
This place was great! Right off the highway, close to plenty of restaurants, large rooms, very comfortable beds, super clean, and just outside of Atlanta. If you're traveling to this area you should consider staying here. The one drawback is that they have no elevator but it's only 2 stories so there's no real reason to complain.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2013
"dont care hotel"
I think the recepisonist fate up withi his job that shows in customers interaction.
2 night family trip Jan 26, 2013
Vera
"quiet and clean"
great staff very friendly and helpful
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2013
alan
"Courtyard off Jimmy Carter"
Overall nice hotel. My only complaint. I paid extra through Hotels.com to have breakfast buffet for me and two friends. Courtyard wanted us to pay $11/person that morning. If I had not had email reservation showing the word breakfast on it they would have charged us. Even then it was a slight battle. So be careful. Pay extra for breakfast and keep your documentation.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2012
"Ok hotel"
The Staff was great, all friendly and helpful. My biggest complaint was some of the maintenance. My shower barely drained, and the toilet would not stop running. The breakfast bar is ok, many hotels I have stayed at have something comparable, and they do not charge an extra $11 for it.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
Greg
"good room for the price"
This is my 2nd time staying at the Courtyard by Marriott for the same reason: Closing weekend of Netherworld! Its close to the venue, the rooms are tidy & the price is decent enough. Heck, they do have a Netherworld rate! But I didn't book at that rate, I took advantage of my Hotels.com reward and got a free night. Anyway, the bed was comfy, though all the pillows were like wet marshmallows, way too stringy and soft. There were no additional blankets offered in the room, so if you like to sleep in a cool room, call front desk and ask for one. My ac made an odd Tic tic tic sound when it was on auto, it wasn't annoying enough for me to complain, but I am remembering it as I write. The staff was great, but the breakfast buffet, if its not included in your room is NOT worth $10.95, be aware of the room monitor, as I thought brekkie was included and it was not.
3 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2012
Luna
"Not bad"
Was pleased with everything except breakfast not included in price like advertised.It was at other marriots I have stayed at.I perfer upscale marriots better.As far as my stay with them though,staff was friendly and helpful,room seemed clean,was quiet,and there was a cracker barrel next door.Other fast food places within a mile or so.I would stay again if in the area and needed a room.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Kenny O.
"Not quite pleased"
No Elevator in the hotel and why was it not mentioned during reservation? Atleast they could offer a complimentary breakfast as a courtesy
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Nathan
"Very accomodating Manager"
Very good hotel. Best Marriott Courtyard in the area.
Trip with friends Aug 29, 2012
Hot tub closed and no roll away beds as advertised but service and condition of hotel excellent!!
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
"Not bad"
Staff was very nice. The only negative was the hot tub was broke and I was looking forward to using it.
Family trip Jun 11, 2012
Pam

"立地しては…"
立地としては北方面にも近くHマートの買い物にも近い場所でした。ホテル自体は新しくもなくまあ普通です。年末に宿泊したので朝食が有料だったのがショックでした。
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
JP
"L'endroit où loger"
Endroit accueillant bien situé vraiment un endroit pour loger en toute quiétude. Personnel charmant , competent et à votre service.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013