All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1200 W College Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53221, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Good option"
Great location - right off the expressway and south of the city. 15 minutes into downtown. ample parking, good pricing, & friendly staff. Nice large, open lobby area.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
We stayed three nights, and were very happy with the accommodations and ease of location. The breakfast offered was varied and well stocked. The only issue is parking. They need more of it.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Review"
You billed my Daughter for the room I prepaid for on her card. This is unacceptable. I called Hilton about this practice
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
gary
"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!"
This is probably one of the BEST hotel experiences that I've ever had! Staff was very friendly, the rooms were extra nice and clean, the beds were very comfortable, and it was oh so quiet, LOVED IT!
3 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Park and fly package"
The "park and fly" package was perfect for our needs!
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"Good hotel with great service"
We stayed here for 3 nights and I would definitely stay again. 1. Very good customer service 2. Great location 3. Breakfast was decent 4. Very clean rooms
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Reliable, good value and service."
Stayed over one night- near airport. Left our car there for $25 for the week we were on vacation and took their free shuttle to and from the airport. They even provided the continental breakfast for guest leaving for the airport at 5:30 am! Great value and service. First time we've done this. Would definitely stay here in future.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Good Show"
Front desk people are excellent. Service to airport is also great. We stay here exclusively when we fly out of Milwaukee.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Awesome."
Tim was awesome. He went above and beyond what I expected. An exemplary employee! I hope you are paying him well. He's worth it!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
katie
"Best hotel I've stayed in!!"
I've always enjoyed the Hampton Inn. This hotel specifically goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service. I forgot my son's tear free shampoo and i asked if the front desk had any. They did not which didn't surprise me. What surprised me was within 15 min the staff was at my door with a bottle. They had someone run out and get it for me. This was amazing! To top it all off there were pool toys for the kids. I have never stayef at a place so welcoming!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Happy Mom
"Flif first blankets and pillows ever!"
This was an inexpensive hotel with the luxuries of expensive hotel chains. The room was clean, and had modern amenities. The comforter and pillows were so fluffy and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Renee
"GREAT HOTEL"
Great place to stay! Shuttle service to the airport was perfect, the shuttle driver was the best!!
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"great hotel"
Friendly staff, clean rooms.. food was ok..will definitely use this hotel again.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Carl j
"Good Experience"
It was a good experience...
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
grace
"Nice warm comfortable Hotel."
Has become one of our go-to Hotels due to its warmth, comfort and truly hospitable experience.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Love Hampton Inn by airport."
wont disappoint. Right up there for Hampton Inn standards.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Our Oak Creek Home"
As usual, our stay was excellent. We consider it our Oak Creek home when we visit family there.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"A+"
The staff was exceptional! We really enjoyed our stay. Beds are super comfy and breakfast was delicious.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"A Five Star Stay in a Two Star Hotel"
Everything about the visit here for two nights was perfect - it's staffed by a group that does whatever it takes to make you have a great visit - not in a plastic way with fake passive aggressive smiles, but with a genuine interest in making your visit special. Loved it. You can't find a better group at any price.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Eddy
"Very nice hotel,nice clean rooms,and relaxing"
Would definitely come back & tell other people to go there
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice hotel near the airport"
Our room was very clean, and the staff were polite and helpful.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Liz
"Family trip"
Room was very clean, stuff very friendly, pool was warm and big and had a lot of toys to play with, it was a great trip, hotel is not far from downtown, would come back again :-)
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Christina
Great staff. Quick trip to the airport. Good breakfast and relaxing hot tub.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great Nights Sleep"
All of the staff that we came into contact with was efficient and very friendly. Beds were super comfy!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Good hotel close to the airport."
Quiet, clean hotel, didn't get our wake up call, however.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Carlene
"A Warm Spot in a Cold City!"
This Hampton Inn is a nice, clean place to spend the night. We had a late arrival due to our flight but all was good. The property is a little dated and the room had a few little oddities (no closet and corner vanity in the bathroom with almost no counter space). None of these were real issues since there we just two of us. Great breakfast and friendly staff!
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
"The ONLY place we'll stay!"
We have family in Milwaukee and visit regularly. We had tried several different hotels in the area. This is the ONLY place we will stay. The staff is friendly, the rooms clean and comfortable, the breakfast delicious, the pool clean and comfortable, and the rates affordable. Milwaukee has many hotel options, but this is our very favorite.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Hotel staff were great. Room was comfy and clean. Had coffee in the room and available at all times in the lobby. We had to catch a really early flight so we missed the free breakfast, but they had breakfast bags packed and ready to go for those of us who had to leave early. This is the first time I have ever seen this done....how thoughtful! Airport was only about 5 minutes away.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
We were staying one night because we had an early morning flight out of Milwaukee airport, and this hotel was great! The room was nice and spacious and the bathroom wasn't cramped at all. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The shuttle to the airport runs 24 hrs and is not just some junky van; it was a great ride. This is a great value and you definitely get more than what you paid for.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Very Nice Hotel. Was what we had hoped for. The staff was very nice. Easy to get to Miller park to watch the Cubs take it to the brewers. Would stay again. Great free breakfast and good coffee. Right next to McDonalds and two gas station/convienence stores.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Chicago Fire"
Hotel staff was more attentive to airline stranded customers than to us who had made reservations . We had even called ahead to ensure our room request. We had to wait 45 minutes while the stranded customers due to Chicago fire went right to their rooms.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Patty
"Overnight stop After late flight"
Great stop for a quick overnight stay near the airport. You can't go wrong with Hampton Inn
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Convenient to airport"
I liked the convenience to the airport and the ability to schedule my airport pick-up time. The rooms were fresh and the hallway carpet seemed new. Large area for breakfast buffet and seating areas. I called the front desk to express my concern about a guy who seemed to be just hanging out on my floor and within less than five minutes they called to inform me that he was a guest... very reassuring to a female travelling alone.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Cheryl
"Nice hotel."
In town for a Friday night Brewers game. We slept in late on Saturday morning, Disappointed we missed breakfast. Maybe on the weekends breakfast could go until 10:30 or so. Front desk did offer to get us a breakfast bag to take along when we left.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Dawn
The staff at this location was very friendly and always said hello and asked how we were doing when we entered the hotel.Or good morning if we encountered them in the complimentary breakfast area. Our overall experience with the Hampton chain has been well above what we experienced at other hotels around the same price point. We will continue to use the Hampton Inn in Milwaukee as well as other locations we travel to.
5 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great hotel with easy access to all of Milwaukee"
The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast far above other hotels. The staff were wonderful, conscious, considerate, helpful.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Second time around"
This is our second stay at this hotel. We visit the Irish Festival once a year and this is our home away from home. It is very comfortable and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The facilities are well kept and modern. Breakfast in the morning is a plus if you just want something light and quick. The rooms are well designed and the bed was very comfortable also. The only thing we might complain about would be that the air conditioner was a little loud, but I am not sure how you would solve this problem since I have never seen one that was not. Possibly a central system would be better. Overall it is a very nice hotel and we plan on staying there next year when we visit.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Super nice staff"
Staff went out of their way to resolve our issue. They were very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Lois C
"Perfect for what I needed"
The room was quiet and comfortable. The hotel staff was extremely friendly. Even the shuttle service to the airport was on time, friendly and enjoyable.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
This hotel had all necessary amenities for a recent business stay. Close to airport and restaurants. Don't miss downtown Greendale.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Nina
"Nice Milwaukee hotel near local attractions."
I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. I traveled up here from Central Illinois to attend a family member's wedding. The hotel staff was great and the amenities were nice for the rate. I've stayed at other Hampton Inns elsewhere and really enjoyed that this one has a pool and a hot tub. The pool wasn't huge by any means, but was a good size. Pool was heated as well which is always nice! The rooms were a nice size. I would have preferred a microwave be in the rooms however. There is a microwave, but its in the 1st floor vending area. The beds were very comfortable, but I prefer a more firm mattress. The pillows were nice, one is like a down feather pillow, while the other is like a memory foam. Pillows were too soft in my opinion.Overall, great experience.
Blake
"Have stayed there before, but..."
I have provided the above rating only because I have stayed there on previous trips. The location is fine; convenient to the airport, and the accommodations are maintained well. However during this most recent (non) visit my room was given away to another, and the hotel was booked full. The front office staff did locate another room at near by competitor, so all worked out in the end. I was disappointed that after traveling all day, I was not notified earlier of the change, nor were alternate accommodations arranged prior to my arrival. I did have to insist they locate another room before there was action taken.
ajdev
"Convenient to MKE airport."
Great experience! Staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating!
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Hotel was okay"
My biggest complaint was check in. Check-In time was 3:00 pm. We arrived at 3:30 pm. We were told our room wasn't ready. The front desk person had many excuses on why the room wasn't ready. They apparently let too many people have late check-outs. We had plans to change clothes and leave the hotel at 4 pm as we had 2 events we needed to get too. We were told our room was ready but when we went upstairs they were just cleaning our room. We went back downstairs to wait and at 4:05 pm we went back up. They were just finishing our room. That just set a bad tone for our stay. The rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast was good as well.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Jackie S
"Friendly, helpful staff"
Nice stay, helpful staff, good value, convenient location
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Incredibly Helpful Staff"
Besides a great hotel, the staff couldn't do enough to meet our every need or wish.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Room was clean and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was nicely maintained and fresh. Pool area was decent. Only real downfall was that the hot tub was out of order. Located in a nice part of the city.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Katie
I will be back.
5 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Clifton
"Nice and Clean"
Hotel is very clean, staff was curteous and attentive. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great place to Stay"
Overall the stay was awesome, great hotel to stay at if going to summerfest with the ride and go lot very close to the hotel, within walking distance.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014