All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
1200 W College Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53221, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Great hotel with easy access to all of Milwaukee"
The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast far above other hotels. The staff were wonderful, conscious, considerate, helpful.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Second time around"
This is our second stay at this hotel. We visit the Irish Festival once a year and this is our home away from home. It is very comfortable and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The facilities are well kept and modern. Breakfast in the morning is a plus if you just want something light and quick. The rooms are well designed and the bed was very comfortable also. The only thing we might complain about would be that the air conditioner was a little loud, but I am not sure how you would solve this problem since I have never seen one that was not. Possibly a central system would be better. Overall it is a very nice hotel and we plan on staying there next year when we visit.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Super nice staff"
Staff went out of their way to resolve our issue. They were very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Lois C
"Perfect for what I needed"
The room was quiet and comfortable. The hotel staff was extremely friendly. Even the shuttle service to the airport was on time, friendly and enjoyable.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Comfortable Stay"
This hotel had all necessary amenities for a recent business stay. Close to airport and restaurants. Don't miss downtown Greendale.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Nina
"Nice Milwaukee hotel near local attractions."
I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. I traveled up here from Central Illinois to attend a family member's wedding. The hotel staff was great and the amenities were nice for the rate. I've stayed at other Hampton Inns elsewhere and really enjoyed that this one has a pool and a hot tub. The pool wasn't huge by any means, but was a good size. Pool was heated as well which is always nice! The rooms were a nice size. I would have preferred a microwave be in the rooms however. There is a microwave, but its in the 1st floor vending area. The beds were very comfortable, but I prefer a more firm mattress. The pillows were nice, one is like a down feather pillow, while the other is like a memory foam. Pillows were too soft in my opinion.Overall, great experience.
Blake
"Have stayed there before, but..."
I have provided the above rating only because I have stayed there on previous trips. The location is fine; convenient to the airport, and the accommodations are maintained well. However during this most recent (non) visit my room was given away to another, and the hotel was booked full. The front office staff did locate another room at near by competitor, so all worked out in the end. I was disappointed that after traveling all day, I was not notified earlier of the change, nor were alternate accommodations arranged prior to my arrival. I did have to insist they locate another room before there was action taken.
ajdev
"Convenient to MKE airport."
Great experience! Staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating!
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Hotel was okay"
My biggest complaint was check in. Check-In time was 3:00 pm. We arrived at 3:30 pm. We were told our room wasn't ready. The front desk person had many excuses on why the room wasn't ready. They apparently let too many people have late check-outs. We had plans to change clothes and leave the hotel at 4 pm as we had 2 events we needed to get too. We were told our room was ready but when we went upstairs they were just cleaning our room. We went back downstairs to wait and at 4:05 pm we went back up. They were just finishing our room. That just set a bad tone for our stay. The rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast was good as well.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Jackie S
"Friendly, helpful staff"
Nice stay, helpful staff, good value, convenient location
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Incredibly Helpful Staff"
Besides a great hotel, the staff couldn't do enough to meet our every need or wish.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Room was clean and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was nicely maintained and fresh. Pool area was decent. Only real downfall was that the hot tub was out of order. Located in a nice part of the city.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Katie
I will be back.
5 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Clifton
"Nice and Clean"
Hotel is very clean, staff was curteous and attentive. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great place to Stay"
Overall the stay was awesome, great hotel to stay at if going to summerfest with the ride and go lot very close to the hotel, within walking distance.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Dustin
"Very Convenient for Summerfest"
This hotel was perfect. Very clean and modern. Staff was very friendly. Saved me money on Summerfest tickets. Great breakfast.
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
"Best Ever!"
Awesome hotel, great breakfast, convenient parking and location, clean room with refrigerator, friendly and courteous staff, shuttle service, NONE BETTER!
5 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Comments"
Overall it was a great hotel. There were some minor things wrong in our room but the staff fix them and offer compensation. We were very thankful for that! All the staff was courteous and the hotel was clean and free breakfast was great! My family and I would definitely stay at this hotel again!
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
close to airport and good shuttle service. Hampton Inn is good reliable brand.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Jeanne
"Great location if you're coming from Chicago"
We loved this hotel! My friends and I came to Milwaukee for a concert and stayed the weekend. Hotel staff could not have been more helpful or friendly, arranging a ride to downtown Milwaukee so we didn't have to worry about directions or parking. The rooms were very fresh and clean - such a comfort when you're away from home.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Excellent comfortable hotel near MKE airport."
Very clean and quiet place, less than 5 min drive to Milwaukee airport.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Be careful with your personal belongings"
The hotel itself was pretty good. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of leaving a personal belonging behind... nothing of real value, just something personal. I contacted the hotel several times to retrieve it. One week later they still have not found it. Did the room cleaning take it? Or was it tossed away? We will probably never know. At least, you have been warned.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee-Airport
I am very sorry to hear that we were unable locate your lost items .I hope you will reconsider and give us another try the next time you are in Milwaukee.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"It just feels comfy"
staff is as friendly as could be. pool area extra clean, room rate extra sweet, and the feeling when your leaving "yah" that was worth every penny.
Other trip May 28, 2014
linda
"Loved it!"
I was worried it would of had airport noise BUT it Did not! Staff great, Pool great for kids. When on shark hold both grips! Free, good variety breakfast, and free internet. Close to freeway, shopping, and attractions.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee-Airport
I am glad that you were not able to hear the planes go by. It sounds like you had fun with our pool toys. Thank you for the great review.
4 night trip May 15, 2014
Good hotel. Enjoyed my stay. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it for others.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Nice place to visit"
The staff at the front desk were helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean and modern. There was a soccer tournament in the area and the pool and breakfast area were extremely crowded.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
It was a nice stay with the grandchildren. Nice to have access to a microwave and the pool was welcoming. Wish there were meat choices at the breakfast buffet.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Noisy"
The Air Handler (heat--A/C) was loud . The cover is ill-fitting & rattles when it runs . MJA
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
We booked four rooms at this hotel and requested that our rooms be adjoining or close in proximity. I called the hotel direct a few nights before our arrival to confirm this information. The clerk told me she would do her best to get us together. When we arrived, we were all offered a free bottle of water (nice!) and we were told that our rooms were indeed adjoining. Very happy with the staff.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Allen
"place to stay near airport, business trip"
This property is very conveniently located near the airport and also near interstate 94. Staff was very friendly, and accommodated a late check-out without a problem. Property is in very good condition, and the free breakfast was of good quality. The free parking and internet is also a plus.
2 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
"Impressive!"
My ONLY complaint is the room size, with 2 queen beds, was a little cramped for 3 adults. But it was neat, clean, fitness and pool were very clean and inviting, service was great, and would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Kristi
"Will stay here again"
Great experience, very kid friendly. Front desk personnel were great and informative about things to do, and places to eat. The inflatable shark, and beach balls were a great touch in the pool. Good free breakfast as well.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
meghan
"Will definitely come back!"
Manager Lisa is super friendly and helpful and caring.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
8utter
The hot tub was too hot, but when we reported it they were immediately acting on it. Within 10 minutes they were draining the tub and trying to figure out what was wrong. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good with lots of variety.
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2014
"Incredible hospitality/before-destination stay!"
The staff was friendly, helpful, and generous. Cleanliness of hotel was perfect. The continental breakfast was GREAT! The seating in the lobby is fabulous and decor is really nice. Great complimentary toiletries offered. Great shuttle service to airport (about 10 minutes). Free park and fly was non problematic and very nice. Couldn't have asked for a better stay! STAY HERE!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Emma
"excellent job guys"
I was greeted with smiles and was given a water bottle while i waited.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
"Friendly Staff"
We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was friendly, the rooms comfortable & clean. We enjoyed the personal touch from the cleaning staff. We will definitely stay again when we come to Milwaukee.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Decent hotel near the airport"
Everything was fine. I have no complaints whatsoever. The staff were extremely friendly. I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Liz
"Close to the airport, quiet and clean"
We stayed here one night after picking my son up late from the airport. It's a short (10 min) drive to mitchell field. It's clean, quiet, and the staff was friendly. Fare enough from the freeway so there isn't travel noise, but easy to find and only about 2 minutes off 94.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
mary
Good hotel overall. The staff wad friendly.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
It was very nice and cozy.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
l
"nice 1 night stay"
One night stay with 2 kids & had a good experience. The pool was warm like bath water. The bed & pillows were nice. The downfalls were the guests & lack of pool towels.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Kym
"Unplanned but pleasant"
Checking in was simple and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. Staff was great...breakfast was fresh and good. Overall, this was a great hotel.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
crystal
"Slight annoyance..."
This is your typical Hampton, which is a good thing overall. My slight irritation arose from the fact it had snowed heavily that day. My room was over the back parking lot entrance & I noticed someone who came out & cleared most of the sidewalk, except where it went into the parking lot. They just left a pile of snow there. Luckily in the morning another worker came out & cleared a path into the lot. The guy earlier had just been lazy & easily pushed snow off of the walk where as the morning guy actually had to lift a little. Minor annoyance.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
Mark R
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Hotel was very nice however it was very windy outside and because of the wind it sounded like some was in the duct work pounding all night.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
Ronnie J
"Nice beds!!"
Very clean. Nice beds. Pool was very busy. Puddles on floor and in elevator.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Barb
"Excellent place to stay by MKE airport"
The hotel is not newly constructed, but it is obviously renovated and well kept. Spotless and comfortable are words that come to mind. Shuttle service was great, as was the breakfast buffet. WiFi worked great as well. Next time we need to stay by MKE this would be the obvious choice.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
"Reviews don't lie"
Picked this hotel because of all the great reviews. Glad I did. Awesome, friendly and helpful staff. Clean and tidy rooms. Great breakfast selection. Worth every penny.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
Erica
"Great hotel near the Milwaukee Airport"
We don't remember the name of the check in person at the desk but he was outstanding. He was smiling, helpful and it was nice to meet someone who liked his job. Because of an early flight, we did not try the breakfast. The driver we had going to the airport was very nice and when he picked us up after the return flight, he suggested we stop in for some coffee before driving home. The room was quiet and that was appreciated. We'd definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Colleen
"Front Desk Staff"
Very courteous and informative.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2013