All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1045 Stevens Creek Rd, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Marriott Augusta"
We were welcomed by a stay on the second floor with no elevator. Our bathroom had feces in the toilet on arrival.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Good place to stay for the GRU Half Marathon. It was close to the race. Lots of places to eat in the area.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
charlene
Room should have bottle openers or make them available through housekeeping. They told me to carry my bottles to the bar to open. No complimentary continental breakfast.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Ralph
"Comfortable."
It was quiet most of the stay, there was nothing wrong with the room, it was clean, neat and comfortable. Its a 10-15 min ride in taxi distance from the mall, or to fort gordon.
5 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Overnight for a funeral. Loved the balcony and view from the room. Not many rooms have balconies anymore, so this was a big treat. My new place to stay when in Augusta...
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
PERTIS
"Nice..."
Our new place to stay when we visit Augusta... Love the balcony
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"courtyard in augusta"
Hard to see sign when i parked water in the toilet bowl kept running all night I paid for breakfast and i have to tell the front desk the next morning, then restaurant people didn't know that my breakfast is included. The next day, the same thing happen I can hear the shower from the next room Only one writing pad, was never replaced the next day
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great price and great hotel"
Very quiet stay and was enjoyable. Bed was comfy!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Kara
"TERRIBLE"
It was the worst hotel stay ever. No elevator, music started playing at 9:30 and finally after several attempts to call front desk to get music stopped, it was stopped at 3:30 am!!!!!No sleep after a tiring day was not a pleasant experience. I will never stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Pam
"Grand Rapids, MI staying in Augusta"
The staff including housekeeping were courteous and helpful. Only two complaints: Many of the television channels were grainy or had a lot of video noise so as to make them unwatchable. This included HBO. Also, there should be a list of available channels included in the room.
5 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Dependable, safe, comfortable, convenient"
A good option for those who want a dependably comfortable stay near the highway, restaurants, and shopping.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
helen
Awesome experience. Can't wait to come back . I book this hoy for my parents anniversary and they enjoyed themselves.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Rested night"
I had a great stay. Room was clean & very quiet
1 night trip Jan 2, 2015
barbara
Nice place, staff was wonderful. Will stay there again if ever in Augusta
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice hotel near the highway"
I was travelling with my husband and two daughters, and since there were four of us we were immediately upgraded to a suite - possibly thanks to my husband's Marriott gold member status. We really enjoyed the living room, which had a wet bar and extra TV plus sliding glass doors to the pool in the center courtyard. I really appreciate the modern decor of the Marriott Courtyards and their nice bed linens. Also it's nice to be able to get Starbucks coffee and a hot breakfast. The only drawback were the double beds. I thought all Courtyards have Queen beds - that's one reason I like to book them. We all have long legs, and double beds are way too narrow. Otherwise a great hotel conveniently close to the highway.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Kate E
"My Stay at The courtyard by Marriott"
My stay at The Courtyard by Marriott was very comfortable. The room was clean, the staff was warm and pleasant and the neighborhood was beautiful. I would recommend it to a friend.
3 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
louise
It was a last minute trip on family business. Stay was pleasant, the only glitch was the first set of keys they gave me did not work, so I had to go back to the desk to get another. Other than that, the stay was fine. Folks were very nice.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Clean and close to airport"
This hotel is a basic hotel. The staff were outstanding and probably the one notable exception to an average hotel.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Augusta"
Good Quality room and facilities
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
TonyB
"I can depend on Courtyard"
I stayed at Courtyard because I knew from prior experience that I would be comfortable, that the rooms would be spotless, and that I could get something to eat without leaving the hotel. I haven't been disappointed yet. All in all a very relaxing experience.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
A quiet place to spend the night.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Augusta
Thank you for leaving a review of our hotel. I hope that you enjoyed your stay, and we thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott!
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"No Disappointments"
This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel so, if it wasn't a good experience we would not have come back. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the linens are wonderful. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Grounds are well maintained. Convenient to local highways and many good places to eat close by. A good experience.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
R. Brown
"good stay"
Rooms are well kept. Staff is very polite. Location is great. Will recommend to friends. Thank you.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
Kris
"Overnight stay"
Friendly staff......nice location off the highway.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Everything was Excellent
1 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2014
NIkki
"Bowling"
Hotel staff was very nice and pleasurable. Plenty of dining options in the area to choose from.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
TracyH.
"Had to Settle for it"
Hotel provided only room left which was a bare bones handicap room. Even the shower fixture water labels were backwards, cold was hot, hot was cold. Maintenance and repair work were notably of poor quality. No vending, everything was at a counter in the lobby with inflated prices. I had stayed at the Homestead Suites next door on a previous occasion and it was much better quality. The cost of the room was grossly overpriced. No spa or whirlpool. The only convenience was that it was near where we needed to be. Would not stay there again.
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Augusta
Thank you for staying with us during your trip to Augusta. I do apologize that the room was not up to your standards. I will make sure that our maintenance department goes through all of our accessible rooms to make sure that they are up to the Marriott Standard that our guests expect. I hope that you will give us another chance. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel should you wish to further discuss your past stay with us. Thank you, Laura Kitchens General Manager
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Al
"Will Return!"
I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel this past weekend. The location was very conveniently located off the freeway so as a first time visitor to the area, this was helpful. The hotel staff at the front desk were very friendly. No complaints with the room (loved having the option of choosing an upstairs or downstairs room). For my husband and myself both, we LOVED the bed....super comfortable! I also much appreciated the hotel housekeeping respecting the "Do Not Disturb" door hanger when needed (not all hotels do!) The later than most check out time was a bonus. My only "complaint" was the thinness of the wall leading to the hallway...very easy to hear everyone walking by. But on that note, when I did start hearing the staff like that it was late morning so it wasn't as though I was being rudely awoken at an early time. Will definitely return when I come to Augusta again!
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Augusta
We really appreciate your kind comments about the hotel and the staff. Everyone works very hard to make sure all of our guests have a top rated experience while they are here with us! I am so glad that you enjoyed everything, and I hope we see you again soon!
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
KB
"Great Breakfast"
What a tasty and friendly breakfast prepared by the Starbucks Bistro. The couple that ran the breakfast where delightful and the food was top rate. Better breakfast than I've ever had a hotel quick serve.......
Response by Courtyard By Marriott Augusta
Dear Cheryl, Thank you so much for your great comments! We are so happy that you enjoyed your breakfast in our Bistro! We hope to see you again soon, if you are ever in Augusta !
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Cheryl
"Central location"
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Augusta area. It is easy to access (right off of I-20) and close to a variety of restaurants and shopping. We traveled for a local event (Broadway showing at the Bell Auditorium) and family visiting.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2014
Abby
Great room, great staff!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"CLOSE TO FREEWAY AND RESTAURANTS"
It was great. People were very nice. Only drawback was no complimentary breakfast.
2 night trip Jan 23, 2014
s green
"Nice Hotel With Only One Negative"
Room was excellent, food was great, staff was very nice. Only issue I had was that there was a "funky" smell occasionally coming up the stairs and in the hallway. The smell was not in the room and wasn't always in the hall. There was a lot of rain so maybe that was the culprit. Outside of that, the stay was superb.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Will
"Southern hospitality at its finest!"
We had an extremely pleasant stay at the Courtyard Marriott Augusta. Every staff member was super friendly and informative. My husband was given great advice and directions to a nearby golf course. The desk clerks were accommodating and knowledgeable about the area. The dining staff were so friendly and willing to make our breakfast experience wonderful. We are so glad that we choose the breakfast for two option with our booking. The food was well prepared, tasty and hot! We have rarely encountered such a hard-working, pleasant group of staff members in our travels such as the staff at this Courtyard Marriott. We came to Augusta for a memorial service for my uncle and one staff member even went out of his way to find a local newspaper from the previous day which contained my relative's obituary. Our room was always cleaned properly and it was very comfortable. We had a memorable stay thanks to the fantastic staff in Augusta, GA! Thank you.
3 night trip Dec 6, 2013
T. Waters
"Great place"
Great place hotel staff is always pleasant
2 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
Stephen
"Good Choice"
My stay was great. Enjoyed the hotel and the surrounding neighborhood.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
Stephen
"Enjoyable Stay... Close to shopping"
The hotel was conveniently located just off I-20, and near to many restaurants and shopping. The hotel staff were very pleasant and accommodating. The room's decor was contemporary and clean. I would certainly stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
LaRose
"Nice place to sleep! No Frills!"
This was a nice place to get a few hours of sleep. Don't expect any frills and there is no elevator for people traveling with lots of luggage. The staff is friendly and the room is suitable for getting some sleep and hitting the road again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"negative"
No ATM at hotel
3 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Michael Flake
"sept 2013"
Effortless check-in and departure. Room was nicely appointed, with usual conveniences. My only short fall is that the tv remote should have an info button, in order to see what the program is about.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
patsy
"great hotel"
Very nice room. Very accommdating to our special needs/handicap requests. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Will def stay on our next visit to augusta.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2013
r
"Slept like a baby!"
I had to ask for an early check-in and they happily gave me a 1PM!! Karen was super sweet and gave me a great room. The beds are awesome and I slept like a baby. This is the second Courtyard by Marriott (the other being Houston, TX) that had super comfortable beds. I will stay here again next time I am in Augusta. Close to "Tacosushi", "Boll Weeval's" and "Nacho Mama's" the three best restaurants in town.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
CindyF
"Would stay again"
This was a quick trip to visit family. The hotel was nice enough. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. I would stay again. I just wish they had an elevator for those not staying on the first floor. I found it a bit odd that they didn't have one.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Wonderful room and hotel!"
We had been traveling for almost two weeks and stayed at many hotels. We booked online so we weren't sure what to expect. We arrived tired and ready to relax. The hotel was so clean and nice! The staff was helpful and courteous. After staying in several so so hotels this was a very nice surprise. Would stay here again and suggest it to family and friends.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Tammy
"Appeared recently remodeled"
Had a great quick stay, all was good.
1 night business trip May 18, 2013
"close to all must-see sights"
Great!!!!! Cleanliness of room/hotel Quality of service Hotel amenities Hotel location
2 night trip May 9, 2013
Edna
""My Hotel of Choice""
As I have mentioned before. Courtyard has now become my hotel of choice. I really enjoyed my stay there. Mattresses on the bed are great by themselves
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
Doris
"Excellent stay"
It was excellent.
3 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Ralph
"Good Stopping Point"
The hotel is located near the highway, but we were located on the opposite side where we easily parked and brought our bags in. The room was small but clean and adequate. Around 9:00pm the room beside us was suddenly "party central". After about an hour, sensing that things would probably not improve I called the front desk and ask that we be moved far away. We were immediately accommodated and moved to a bigger and nicer room further down the hallway. Note: The hotel is in the process of being renovated, but we were not inconvenienced at all, and the bathroom featured the best showerhead ever!
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
Becky
"Augusta"
The hotel was very nice and convenient. Te room was clean and spacious
Other trip Feb 25, 2013