All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
19210 Coastal Hwy, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Clean
    Awesome vibe
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
"Easy, friendly, reasonable."
Clean and quiet with friendly staff.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
Customer service was excellent. Staff exceeded our expectations. Wonderful complimentary breakfast. We have two family members with special dietary needs but there was something for everyone. We will stay every year when we travel to Rhehobeth. Thank you.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Candee
"Good value in Rehoboth Beach"
Well situated for downtown Rehoboth Beach. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good bang for the buck.
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
Anthony
"Very pleased"
Absolutely enjoyed our stay for a shopping spree. Seems as though much thought was put into the recent renovation. Clean as a whistle and nice touches everywhere such as Hi-def DirecTV, first rate bedding, big bathrooms, etc.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
"Quick Shopping getaway"
The Hotel was just right for a quick getaway. The included breakfast was a nice bonus.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"Family visit"
Just an overnight stay, on our way to see family. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. I would stay again
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
"Get Away."
Very enjoyable love the Comfort Inn on the Coastal Highway at Rehoboth Beach, DE, will always stay there when coming to the beach,
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
Terry L.
The hotel itself was quite nice, clean, and comfortable. We enjoyed the ease of the stay. Breakfast was good for the most part. Service wise, not so much. I Had money stolen from my suit case by one of the maids and when I called about it I was made to look like a fool. My money never left my suit case 98% of the time I was there and in order for her to take it she had to physically open my bag and look through it. But I was told they were not responsible for my personal belongings and there was no way to prove it. The GM of the hotel said she would go search the room and see if I maybe dropped the money envelope and she would call me back. Never got a call.... Very disappointed in this. I don't recommend this hotel to anyone staying more than a night...
5 night trip with friends Sep 30, 2015
"great job comfort inn"
Very well cleaned and ample soap, shampoo, etc. each day.
5 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"Amazing!"
Me and my girlfriend were there for a one night getaway and everything was top notch. Simply amazing
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
This was father, son trip for travel baseball at SATB. Easy travel distance to both rehoboth and the sports venue. Check in was a mess. We were given room key for wrong room, as other people's luggage was already there. Went down got correct key, room relatively clean, bathroom had some left behind hair in the corners. Room otherwise clean, small fridge, and microwave.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Great September get-away"
We had a great 4 night stay - comfortable, clean, nice breakfast too! The only improvement I can suggest is to heat the pool - it was a little cold in mid-September. This hotel is on the main road, but that didn't bother us at all. We would definitely stay here again. Everyone was very pleasant!
4 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
ANTHONY
"Comfort inn Rebobeth"
Comfort Inn Rebobeth is outstanding . This includes hotel personnel, location and the room itself. Wonderful stay for 8 days , .
8 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Stuart
"Stay here!"
Great hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean. The hotel was remodeled about 2 years ago and is well maintained. Beds and pillows comfortable.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
susan
Night lights outside lite our room all night. Drapes needed that close and darken. Very load squeaky bathroom door. Left maid service a note that we hoped it would be taken care of. It wasn't.
3 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Very clean and comfortable
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
klara
Hotel staff was pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was different everyday and our room was clean.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"two night stay"
Room was fine - didn't know we would get a handicapped room which wasn't needed. Room was clean - we spent very little time there. Breakfast area was well maintained but food was only fair.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Harrise
"Surprisingly nice"
The hotel was lovely - updated, modern and quiet. The breakfast was simple but tasty. My only complaint was the pillows - they were quite hard and I ended up sleeping without them.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
"Overnight business"
Everything I expected.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
"excellent"
Very good
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
"Great mid range hotel, highly recommend"
Our room was clean and comfortable. We had initially been checked into the first fl room but we requested a top floor and they obliged. So kind of them. They even had free WSJ woop woop. I gave a 4rating because I wish the pool was open longer than the 9a-10p hours and bfast would have had more homemade tasty options. Otherwise the place was good.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
diana
"Just acceptable"
I was hoping for new accommodations after looking at the hotel online. In actuality, it appeared the hotel only had a facelift recently. While there was nothing notably wrong with the facility, I was disappointed overall. It is not the cleanest of hotels I've stayed in, nor the dirtiest, I'm sure, but the bathroom was lacking and the room was just ok. The room we rented had a king size bed, which was fairly comfortable but nothing to write home about, and a pull out sofa which was lumpy and bumpy. After the sofa was pulled out the room was tight...really tight. The hotel staff were very friendly which was one huge upside. We only stayed one night, but would have considered another had the rate been more reasonable. When I asked the staff how much a second night would be, they priced it higher than our first night, and that was with a supposed discount. Again, we chose not to stay. The hotel is at an excellent location, which is helpful and worth some of the inconvenience of staying further away and paying less. Overall, this hotel deserves no more than 3 stars. Unfortunately, I think the standard in the area is somewhat low when it comes to hotels. We only ever go to Bethany/Rehobeth/Dewey Beach for a day or two, so it was good enough. I would not want these accommodations for more than about two days or so, though.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Comfy place to crash"
It was a great place to crash after spending a day on the beach and super close to the outlets so we could get up the next morning and do some shopping.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Deborah
"Wonderful beds!"
Very comfortable, clean room. Friendly and helpful staff. Beds were nice and firm.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Clean rooms, Close to beaches restaurants and sho"
Price rate from weekday to weekend was astronomical Air-conditioning didn't work that well
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Great stay."
We stayed for a last minute trip to the beach and this hotel was affordable and near all the beaches. I would def stay again...don't raise your prices. They were decent.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Theresa
"Nice Hotel Close To Beach and Eating Places."
We enjoyed our sty at the Comfort Inn, Rooms were clean and everyone was friendly.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Nessa
"Far from the beach but good location"
This hotel was a bit far from the beach, however the location was convenient w/ stores, restaurants and the Rehoboth Mall within walking distance. The hotel staff was pleasant. If you are traveling adults, or you require some peace and quiet, try to stay elsewhere -- if you are traveling w/ a family - feel right at home. Good breakfast and complimentary paper. A good value
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Bruno
"Comfortable at Comfort Inn"
Enjoyed it. Will stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Was perfect for what we needed it for. Wished we could have stayed longer.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"A good stay."
Was really good and fun. I enjoy my stay in the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Elmer Geovanny
Overpriced but convenient hotel found at the last minute. There was also a breakfast included which helps to get your day started even earlier when you are eager to get to the beach!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"The best hotel"
The room was beautiful we had a wonderful time.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
brenda
Hotel service and condition were great. Location of hotel was excellent for my boyfriend and I as we enjoy exercising and were able to walk to everything. including Rehoboth Beach. Would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
christine
"Overpriced"
Hotel condition was fine, front desk was good. Location is far from any beach and price gouging during the summer is ridiculous.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Douglas
"Recently re-modeled w/ great breakfast!"
Great hotel in good location. Breakfast was awesome. Huge variety and even hot food items. Outdoor pool was nice, a little small but it was clean and lots of chairs to sit on. Staff was extra accommodating. Room was clean and smelled fresh. Will stay there next year for sure!
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"At the beach!"
Loved it - staff was super-nice to our little two-year-old. (She loved it!) The pool was lovely, the room was very clean and had a nice view right into the pool. The free breakfast was nice too, with coffee and some sort of light fruit punch thing available all day.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Grandma
"no complaints! except this tiny one"
Everything was fine, really. Compared to another hotel I'd stayed at in Rehoboth last summer with tiny, meager breakfast offerings, this was pretty generous. Great having an outdoor pool to break from the boardwalk. Only complaint is that the thick curtains were not designed to actually cover the window, and only had the super thin, translucent ones try (and fail) to block out the street light. Definitely a better value than staying right by the ocean, and just a short drive away.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Joshua
"Weekend trip to Rehoboth"
As always, our times at Comfort Inn have been all we had planned them to be. This time is was slightly different in that I had a medical emergency and ended up with an emergency trip to the hospital. At the time I was with my two granddaughters, 17 and 14, and the front desk staff was immediately aware of an issue without my having to get their attention! They saw us before we entered the lobby and knew I was in trouble. They took care to get me in a safe situation; made sure my granddaughters were taken care of and contacted 911. Their concern for my well-being certainly lowered my stress level. Upon my return the next day, the new front-desk staff asked if all we well. Wonderful place to stay and extremely professional staff. Many thanks.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
MaryAnn
"Good vacation"
My stay was very nice. Clean room. Good breakfast. Helpful and pleasant staff.
3 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Irene
"Pleasant experience"
Two night stay. Enjoyed our stay. Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and appealing. Breakfast had multiple options. Enjoyed the pool. Room does not have safe if that is important to you. Overall happy with our stay.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Comfortable"
We stayed 2 nights, the room was very clean, comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful. They gave us directions to the beach and shuttle. Which was right next door to the hotel. The refrigerator and microwave worked. We ended up driving to the beach and using a meter, it was very simple and easy.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Lolly
"Close to outlets"
Reasonable price. Close to outlets. Breakfast had variety of items. Bus stop in front of hotel!!!
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
shirley
Not close to beach. Minutes drive
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Yingda
"The best stay i ever had at a hotel!!!!"
Let me first say, this is the best hotel location for the beach, the outlets or just getting around town. The staff here was exceptional. I am coming back for my birthday, which is in August, and let me tell you i would not stay anywhere else. I making this hotel my home away from home. LOVED MY STAY HERE!!
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Sheila
"Wonderful Hotel at a Great Price!"
This was a great hotel. Very clean, nice and comfortable. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was great with a lot of choices. I have no suggestions for improvement. Proximity to the beach is nice and is only about a mile from the Park and Ride where you can park and catch the bus to the boardwalk.
3 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
The hotel was very nice and the staff, except for the man who checked us in were extremely friendly and courteous. We arrived at the hotel at about 10pm and no one was at the desk; I saw someone in what appeared to be a meeting room folding towels and said hello. The man never said I'll be right there he just folded another towel or two and came to the desk. Never said hello just said "name" and "I need a credit card for incidentals". I asked for two keys which were put into a small packet and slid across the desk. I was never given my room number, given directions to the room or wished a good evening. This is a lovely hotel with employees, other than Damien at the desk, who were very pleasant and accommodating (especially the two women who worked in the breakfast area). In spite of the surliness of the person at the desk I would stay here again-just wish it was closer to the beach.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Deborah
"good place for a family"
Great place to stay. Clean, modern, comfortable, friendly staff,and good breakfast. Walking distance to Safeway, so that was helpful with a kid on our trip. Close to the stores and not far from beach, and nice pool. Will be our go to hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Tara
"fair"
Needed a role away bed but they didn't have one. The other bed was very uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015