All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
19210 Coastal HwyRehoboth BeachDE19971United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Delicious food
"Wonderful Hotel at a Great Price!"
This was a great hotel. Very clean, nice and comfortable. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was great with a lot of choices. I have no suggestions for improvement. Proximity to the beach is nice and is only about a mile from the Park and Ride where you can park and catch the bus to the boardwalk.
3 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
The hotel was very nice and the staff, except for the man who checked us in were extremely friendly and courteous. We arrived at the hotel at about 10pm and no one was at the desk; I saw someone in what appeared to be a meeting room folding towels and said hello. The man never said I'll be right there he just folded another towel or two and came to the desk. Never said hello just said "name" and "I need a credit card for incidentals". I asked for two keys which were put into a small packet and slid across the desk. I was never given my room number, given directions to the room or wished a good evening. This is a lovely hotel with employees, other than Damien at the desk, who were very pleasant and accommodating (especially the two women who worked in the breakfast area). In spite of the surliness of the person at the desk I would stay here again-just wish it was closer to the beach.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Deborah
"good place for a family"
Great place to stay. Clean, modern, comfortable, friendly staff,and good breakfast. Walking distance to Safeway, so that was helpful with a kid on our trip. Close to the stores and not far from beach, and nice pool. Will be our go to hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Tara
"fair"
Needed a role away bed but they didn't have one. The other bed was very uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Rooms were clean, staff was nice and breakfast was more than continental. I would recommend this hotel for a someone on a budget.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Sybil
"Comfortable stay at " The Comfort Inn""
Hotel was clean and comfortable, housekeeping did good job.I like that the Comfort in cares about the environment by only changing sheets and towels every other day,but can do every day if you wish. I would have like they left shampoo every day as there was 4 people and they only left small bottle once, the other thing was we had our window facing Safeway not very pretty as the A/C fan was blowing our curtain so much you could see thru the window, they could use weights so the stay put. overall tho it was fine, breakfast was very good something different each day.
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Frances
"Budget friendly and clean"
If you're looking for a place to spend the night in Rehobeth, this is a good choice. Small outdoor pool, within a five-minute drive to the beach. The small fridge is always a plus--as is the free breakfast.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
L
"great place"
we had the best stay . Everyone was friendly and helpful, I will definitely be back again.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
virginia
Nice hotel! Very clean. Pool is a little on the small side. Breakfast is your average hotel breakfast. Close to shopping and activities on route 1
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Sue
Everything was great! Staff was very friendly and breakfast was great. Rooms very clean.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Great place!"
Great breakfast, clean cute room. Awesome location. Will he staying here again!!!
6 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Great location! Everything was close by including the beach! The hotel was clean! Breakfast was good! I will definitely go back!
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Worth it for the money."
We were looking for a reasonable priced hotel. We called in a advance to find out about early check in and were told that they would put our room on the top of the list. We arrived 45 minutes before check in and our room wasn't ready. We were put in a first floor room which was a bit noisy as we were close to the front desk. Also, we were put by the back parking lot which had bright lights and little privacy. IF we had been on a different floor, the hotel would have been fine. The room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was a good size.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Stayed for a lacrosse tournament. Great location. We have had better hotel breakfasts, but it was nice to have something available .
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Wonderful place to stay"
Hotel staff were very helpful. Rooms were very clean with a very comfortable bed. Pool was very nice. No excess noise by other guests or road noise. Great selection at the free breakfast bar. It was great to actually have clean towels and the room straightened up every day. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
We had a storm and the TV and air conditioner went out. Had we not had the storm the hotel would have received the highest rating.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Delia
"New & Improved Comfort Inn. A+"
Very nice job with the remodel. Noted more luxury at a reasonable price. The staff were pleasant & helpful. The quality of the continental breakfast was great. Great location to shopping & short drive to the beach. Impressed with all the improvements!
3 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
Wanda
"Hotel convenient for Delmarva excursions"
This is an excellent hotel! The complimentary breakfast is good, the breakfast room kept immaculate, the staff friendly, and the room amenities excellent. DirecTV in all rooms with hundreds of channels and HD TV. A very nice pool with recliners and tables with umbrellas. The hotel is close to Lewes and Rehoboth Beach, and also to numerous outlet malls and restaurants.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
Betsy
The hotel was great, pool clean. The front desk people always greeted us with a smile and handled everything requested of them promptly. The breakfast cook and server were so nice, they packed fruit for our drive home. We had no complaints with the hotel. Our room was clean and we only stayed for 2 nights, so requested no maid service.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Beach trip...with nice accommodations"
Staff were kind and breakfast was awesome. Belgian waffles were a treat!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Good hotel for the price you pay
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
My wife and I stayed here for our one year anniversary. The staff was friendly, and it was nice to wake up to a meal everyday. The room was very clean other than a small rip in the carpet. It was a nice home away from home none the less.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Deefish87
"Business travel"
Traveled here for business and was pleasantly surprised. Rooms are clean, free breakfast, and free Wi-Fi.
Other trip May 16, 2015
P. Scott
"Love hotel Terrible staff"
Nice hotel..rooms are comfortable and clean. Checking in was dreadful..it took 3 staff members to check us in and they all had attitude and we're rude. 3 rooms were already paid for through Expedia. Called front desk for late check-out, They transfered me to a person in housekeeping and she was over whelmed and rude .We were in town for a wedding and needed a 1:30 check out for children to nap that were in wedding.She raised her voice and said it was not possible for a 1:30 check out.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Cindra
"Good Hotel location for Shopping"
Convenient to the outlets and a clean, comfortable room. Hotel staff was friendly. Breakfast was just ok but enough variety to satisfy. Pool open but too early in the season to use. Best place to stay if shopping is high on your list but found myself wanting to look out the hotel window and see the beach. Easily accessible for a person with walking disabilities.
2 night romance trip May 5, 2015
"Good Deal"
Nice hotel would definitely recommend to others, a little further away from the beach then I would have liked but still close enough and very affordable.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
"Awesome"
It was for leisure accompanied my cousins that eas visitig the states and showed them the views around and they wanted to go shopping also we needed to stay so we have enough time to go around the area. The hotel was perfect for us, the location was near where we wanted to be.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
joseph
WAS LOOKING FOR A NICE HOTEL NEAR REHOBOTH BEACH OUTLETS, REVIEW COMFORT INN ON LINE AND WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THIS.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
LETTA
"Recommend to friends, breakfast staff exceptional,"
Very helpful staff, fresh hot breakfast. Would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Best stay"
Loved this hotel and will definitely be back!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Happiness at the Rehoboth Comfort Inn."
Very nice. We enjoyed our stay and of course the breakfast. We look forward to more trips to Delaware and will stay at the Comfort Inn. Thank you.
2 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
michael
"Brand New"
The hotel was remodeled completely inside and out. Service was great, beds were comfortable, location was right be the outlets and breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Denise
"Close to shopping, beach, food."
Very clean room, nice decor. Good continental breakfast
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Michele
"Great Place to stay!"
Stayed at this Comfort Inn during my recent business trip to the eastern shore. Staff was so friendly....makes such a difference! Stayed for a great rate.....won't be possible in the summer with increased pricing and crowds, but will try to stay here all the time off season. Hotel seemed very clean and comfortable. Nice location to sneak in some shopping at the outlets...tax free!!!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good place to stay in Rehoboth"
The room was extremely clean and quiet. The breakfast had lots of options: hot and cold cereals, eggs, potatoes, sausage, fruit, waffles, etc. The coffee was great. The people at the front desk were friendly and helpful. This hotel was recently renovated so everything looked fresh and clean.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Nice Hotel and very comfortable."
Nice Hotel and very comfortable. We were very close to the outlet shopping.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Good value, no complaints."
Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was hot and tasty. Staff was very courteous.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Andy
"Sleepless night"
Hotel was fine but had people knocking on my door and others on the floor from midnight on for about 90 minutes. I did not answer the door but did look out the peep hole and it appeared to be people dress like the hotel staff would be. When I addressed this on Saturday morning I was told it could not have been staff and that I should have reported it when it happened. I would expect this type of behavior during the season but not in the dead of winter.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
jamie
"nice stay"
We stay here ever time we go to Rehoboth. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They even made homemade chocolate cookies!
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Vacation"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff were very nic and the breakfast included bacon, which is rare for many hotels that offer beakfast.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
kandy
"Nice for a night!"
We were staying for one night during the off-season and weren't worried about being in-town or super close to the beach. We were there to visit the outlets. I was greeted by a friendly front desk person and warm cookies on a frigid night. The room was clean and nicely furnished. The bed could have been more comfy but fine for a night. The breakfast was good with all the typically hotel breakfast offerings plus delicious potatoes with onions and peppers! The breakfast area was clean and well stocked. We would stay here again!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Good for the money"
Good hotel/service. Issues with heating/AC
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Carlos
"Nice Rehoboth Hotel"
This was a great hotel. Convenient location. Quiet room. Very clean. Slight smell of cigarette smoke in the bathroom. We would stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great new hotel for my stay"
Needed a quick stay for a project I was working at in Rehoboth. I came in late afternoon and prepped, left and returned around 3am and slept til 11. The hotel was very quiet, despite my late AM sleeping. The hotel looks (is?) brand new and is very clean, modern and very well maintained. The Mini fridge and microwave that the room had would have been a plus if I was staying longer, Thus will remember for the next time I am in the area on business. I visit this area fairly frequently, as we have a beach house 15 mins away (closed up for winter). So I knew the area was going to be a perfect spot for where my work project was located. This is smack dab in the middle of all the restaurants and shopping and minutes to the beach
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great Bargain for your Buck!"
For the price this is a very nice hotel. Free breakfast was good and hot. Good location. Clean and comfortable. Bed was a bit hard, but that's my only complaint.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, convenient"
Needed a convenient place to stay during an out of town funeral. The hotel was very reasonable, clean and the staff was very nice. The hotel was reasonable priced for the off season.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Pat
"Business traveler - would stay again!"
Hotel is located on Route 1, a business strip with many hotels, restaurants, shopping, etc. Approximately 5 mi from beach. Skipped the breakfast. Room was comfortable and clean. Good value for the money! Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Denny
"Clean and comfortable"
Our room was clean and quiet. The staff were most helpful and pleasant.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Jane
"Long weekend"
Nice renovations with new beds, quality tv s, ports, Friendly front desk staff. Good breakfast with friendly husband/wife team. Same old towels: thin and too small, but that's true of 90% of moderate hotels. Why don't they get new towels after they get so ratty
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Room was clean, warm, & comfortable. Breakfast was very good and a variety of breakfast foods were available. Staff were pleasant and accommodating. Complementary coffee, ice water, and newspapers were much appreciated.See above
Other trip Jan 17, 2015