All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
3930 Stahl Dr Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49546, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Family weekend vacation."
Very nice experience. Rooms were clean, staff friendly and courteous. The continental breakfast was very well maintained, with a good variety of items. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Artie
"In the Middle a great Shopping area"
nice
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"noisy"
Stayed on the first floor and could hear every step the people above us made. Actually called front desk because it sounded like people were jumping off the beds till 1 in the morning and back at it again at 7. Did not get a good nights rest staying here.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Thanks"
Everything went well. The staff was super helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Beverly
Every thing was real nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful and knowledgable of the area.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
mike
"Hotal as expected but with really nice staff"
The hotel was located close to major roads, shopping, and food. It had the standard breakfast options and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were nice. It really gave us what we wanted during our stay.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Fun hotel for girls weekend"
This was a very nice hotel with a great staff. I don't recall a hotel with such a friendly, seeming happy staff in many years. The room was a good size and clean, except that the refrigerator had been missed and had a glass in it with ice water in it. The pool and hot tub area was clean and the breakfast was great with very friendly staff that made our mornining! A nice place to stay.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Overall experience was great staff was awesome hotel was beautiful
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Satisfied with everything."
Very friendly staff. Great breakfast. Would book again.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Gregory
"Close to eagles ice 3 miles close to mall"
Awesome place felt like queen. Clean well kept. Nice hot breakfast.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
ks
"Great stay."
We had a very nice stay. Front desk staff and breakfast staff were very helpful and kind.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Very comfortable bed and great breakfast!"
The beds have a pillowtop layer which makes them much more comfortable than a budget matress at a bargain motel. The heating/cooling system was quiet compared to most. The breakfast buffet had both hot and cold choices. The hot food was restocked often by friendly staff.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"fairfield inn"
I was in grand rapids for a cheer competition and even though there were a lot of kids the noise wasn't a problem and the hotel was kept up.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Nice hotel, great breakfast, friendly staff. Tons of shopping and restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Overnight getaway with grandkids"
We had a wonderful time. Very comfortable. Pool was a little small for the amount of rooms but great because not too many people used it so be had to ourselves. Breakfast had everything you could imagine and well maintained. Staff was very nice.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Very good experience here! Front desk guy very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Everything very clean. Extremely quiet. My daughter really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Pool water could have been a little warmer. I would recommend and definitely stay here again. Close to lots of restaurants and other stores on 28th St.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"One sour instance!"
At first greeting I felt welcomed and treated well. The yellow colors of the walls mixed with the green carpet was enough to make us nauseous. the carpet in our room turned my socks dark and the bathroom had hair on the floor. the climate control worked well. We were very upset there was no fridge in the room. All of this would have been dismissed if they wouldn't have charged me twice for the room. I paid on expedia.com and they took my card for a small deposit and charged me again. They did take care of this professionally still very upsetting. would definitely choose a different hotel next time.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Dear Lisa, Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids. I'm so glad you enjoyed our friendly staff. Please accept my apologies for the handling of your bill. I have shared your comments with my staff to keep a similar incident from occurring in the future. Please allow us another chance to make up for this on your next trip to Grand Rapids. Sincerely, Joe H. General Manager
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
lisa
Good sized comfortable rooms, excellent hot and continental breakfast items, and helpful staff. Well worth the price paid. Only downscore was due to not a lot of equipment in the fitness room.
"Overall okay, but the bathroom needed cleaning"
The bathroom was in serious need of attention. The shower curtain was mildewed and the sink needed a deep cleaning. When we turned the water on, the room smelled of swamp water. The water itself was fine, the drain just reeked.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
I will admit that my expectations weren't very high when I booked this room for the Grand Rapids Marathon. I'd wanted to stay at the JW, or the Amway Grand, which were booked solid months in advance of my efforts to secure a room. As nothing else seemed available, I reluctantly reserved a room here at the Fairfield. Upon arrival we were greeted by the most friendly staff, Tyler and Andrew, who joked and laughed with us and were so accommodating. We then got to our room and as I opened the door I actually said, "Wow!" It was cute, spotlessly clean, and sizably perfect! And you really couldn't beat the price for the quality!!! We ended up having both a fantastic stay and an absolutely GREAT run the next day, which I credit in part to being able to get a restful night's sleep at the Fairfield. :) I plan to run the GR marathon again next year, and I've already ditched the idea of booking a pricey room at the Amway or JW - instead, I'm TOTALLY coming back to the Fairfield!!! Thank you for a lovely stay!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Victoria
"LOVE IT!!!!!!"
I just want to say "THANK U" to all of the staffs who had work there on 9/27-28/14. My mother & I really enjoy it. Also, Im hard of hearing & just want to say "THANK U " again to the staff who was helping me during breakfast. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYBODY!!!!!
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
punkin110
Truly enjoyed the service! Employees very friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was excellent!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice Hotel In A Great Location"
We enjoyed our visit to Grand Rapids. The Fairfield Inn, conveniently located on 28th street, was not far from The Frederick Meijer Gardens which we planned to visit. The staff were all friendly and the breakfast quite good. We would have liked slightly warmer bedding. Also, one evening we found ourselves without wash cloths because they had not been replenished that day. Probably not something that happens often. We would stay at The Fairfield again if we return to Grand Rapids.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
We had a nice stop off at Grand Rapids - The hotel was clean and staff was friendly, tasty breakfast, a little shopping - Nordstrum's Rack was close by, great dinner at Red Lobster, hot tub was a little cooler than expected, great sleep - then we were off for the rest of a busy week end.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
C Smith
We had a very nice experience. During the week, I think breakfast hours should be extended. Maybe allowing breakfast until 11:00 during the week for those who are on vacation and are not planning on getting up early. Just a thought.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Very Comfortable"
Clean, great breakfast, nice pool area, lovely hotel!
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
We were so happy with our stay. Everything was so clean and the staff was so pleasant!! The breakfast buffet was delicious with so many choices. We would definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Joey W.
"Incredible Customer Service"
All staff (especially cleaning and breakfast) treated us as if we were truly appreciated. Asked us if we were having a "good stay" daily by everyone and with a smile on their faces. Very accommodating and friendly!
11 night trip May 26, 2014
Sean
The room was very clean, but small and stuffy. I did not like that the room didn't have a mini-fridge with the average price being $140 per night. The cable went out our last night and was not turned back on by the time we checked out. Our room was on the third floor and conveniently during check out the elevator was closed due to scheduled maintenance. The manager was nice enough to refund our last night for the inconveniences when I brought it to his attention.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids. I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with the five star experience we strive to give all of our guests. We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to make up for this and hope that we will have the chance to host you again on your next trip to Grand Rapids. Sincerely, Joe H. General Manager
3 night romance trip May 30, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Very happy with the accommodations. Would recommend.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Vickie
"dirty room"
I am rather easy to please but the room was nasty. It looked like somedaody tried to shave on the bathroom floor and hair was everywhere. I also dropped my phone on the floor next to the bed right when. I got there and it fell into a nasty dirty pair of womens underwear. When and role the front desk and the guy just asked if I like Starbucks and tried to give me a $5 gift card. Wouldn't change my room.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Dear Andy, Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. I'm very sorry to hear about the less than satisfactory stay you had at our hotel. I want to assure you that your experience was definitely not the norm for our guests and I have already addressed your concerns with my staff to keep it from happening again. Please offer us another opportunity to earn back your business on your next trip to Grand Rapids. Sincerely, Joe H. General Manager
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
andy
"Loved it.-priced perfect."
Great location. Very modern and contemporary. Staff great customer service. Afternoon and morning staff polite and so helpful.- AMAZING. Breakfast great to. The rooms were very clean and up to date. Just a great experience. Only thing to say and not really negative but more personal was the pillows. They were a little hard to get use to but the beds made up for that. Nothing bad to say about this place. Definitely recommend it.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Hi Jacob! Thank you so much for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Grand Rapids. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us! We pride ourselves on fantastic service, accommodations and amenities, so it is encouraging to hear that we provided you with exactly that. We would love to see you when you are back in Grand Rapids! Warm regards, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Jacob Camacho
"Good Night's Sleep"
Despite the fact that it was spring break for many and the hotel had several youth soccer players spending the night, the hotel staff kept the facilities very clean. Only complaint is how the breakfast area is set up with only one entrance; long line for waffle irons and with seating immediately adjacent to the line, you had a difficult time getting to the rest of the breakfast choices. The kitchen staff did a fine job making sure everything was refilled/replaced when it was low or gone. I would stay here again.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Hi Jim! Thank you so much for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your feedback about our breakfast area, we will discuss other options for the set-up and work to improve the flow to ensure that all of our guests have a fantastic experience. We hope to see you again soon! Warm regards, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Very nice staff"
My stay was wonderful. I enjoyed the free bottled water in my room, and the hot breakfast was plentiful and delicious.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for the lovely review. We are so glad that you enjoyed our delicious hot breakfast and the complimentary "Thank You" water and snack that was in your room for arrival! We can't wait to see you again when your travels bring you back to Grand Rapids. Warm regards, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Little to far from downtown for us, but nice place
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon! Kind thanks, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
2 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
"cant beat the price"
Awesome stay
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Dear Dave, Thank you for the nice review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and would love to see you again when you are in Grand Rapids. Warm regards, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
dave
"OK FOR IN AND OUT"
The hotel was clean, the staff was nice. Rooms very small, but ok if you were only going to sleep there. If we had needed to spend any time in the room it would have been rather unpleasant. Room was so hot (March) we had to turn on the air and sit in the breakfast area till it was bearable. We were glad the hotel was not full, or the noise would have been a problem, not very well sound proofed.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Dear Laura, Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids. I'm glad to hear that you found our hotel to be clean. I apologize that the rest of your stay did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to impress our guests, and it's clear that we did not do that with you. I hope you will give us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Joe H. General Manager
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Very friendly staff and also very accommodating
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Hi! Thank you so much for staying with us! We are so glad that you had a great stay, and we hope to see you again soon at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids! Kind thanks, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Pretty much average"
No vending or ice on any floor but the first and difficult to find not user friendly. Overall pretty much average to slightly below nothing stands out.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Dear Rick, Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids. Please accept my apologies that we did not exceed your expectations while you were our guest. I have shared your comments with my entire staff, and will use them to improve our services. Please allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next visit to the area. Sincerely, Joe H. General Manager
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
"Close to everything. The room was like brand new"
Excellent one night stay. Room was quiet, clean like new.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids! We are thrilled that you loved our newly renovated property and our location! We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Grand Rapids. Warm regards, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Hotel has colorful decoration which makes it different from others.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Hi! Thank you so much for your review! We love our bright, colorful and newly renovated hotel, and are so glad that you did too! We look forward to seeing you when you return to Grand Rapids. Kind regards, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
"Very comfortable"
Great place to stay. Comfy beds, free breakfast with good options, clean room, good TV. Only bummer was that our alarm was still set for 7am from the previous guest. Wish House Keeping would have checked that after the other guest left.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Hi Mickey, Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate your feedback, and are so glad that you had such an enjoyable stay and joined us for a nice hot breakfast! We love our location near tons of shopping, dining and entertainment! The liquor store near our property is International Beverage. I apologize for the alarm clock in your room not being re-set between guests, we have discussed this with our housekeeping staff to ensure that this inconvenience does not happen again. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Regards, Cassaundra Hickok Director of Sales
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Mickey
Our stay at the Fairfield was ok. Breakfast was well done. Bed was way too soft. Towels were very soft and absorbent. I asked my wife how we could get ours to feel the same. Not the easiest to get to.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
Dear John, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for the Fairfield Inn Grand Rapids. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and soft towels. Please come back and be our guest the next time you are in Grand Rapids. Sincerely, Joe H. General Manager
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
"Nice hotel near everything"
Staff was very helpful throughout our stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Went for a nice dip in the pool, hot tub needs to be washed though. Great breakfast. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Ashley
"Excellent experience!"
Room was clean and staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend and certainly visit again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
toni
"Very helpful staff"
In Grand Rapids for ART PRIZE Had a very nice time, 28th street has anything and everything a girl could ask for.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Very comfy stay"
Very nice beds, linens and cleanliness. It was a full hotel, but still quiet at night, so had a good rest. Only lacking towels at poolside in the morning, but that had an easy fix. Hot tub and pool both were very lovely and a perfect tempertature. Close to everything you need.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
staff very friendly and helpful, location to area restaurants perfect-15 minute ride to downtown-we would stay there again
2 night trip Jul 27, 2013
cb
"Great Hotel, but Paper-Thin Walls"
Overall, I was really impressed with this hotel. Convenient location, clean and nicely decorated rooms, and friendly staff. Just a couple of complaints: the walls were paper-thin and unfortunately I had very loud neighbors who decided to start running up and down the halls and screaming at 4 am, as well as what sounded like throwing things around their room. I was there on business, so I had been hoping for a good night's sleep, but that obviously didn't happen. Additionally, the free breakfast was definitely lack-luster. The milk was expired, the eggs were rubbery, and though there was a variety of food available (bagels, muffins, cereal, fruit, biscuits and gravy), none of it was very appetizing.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2013
"Very clean! Would stay again."
The pool was small and only 4 feet deep, but there was a hot tub, and the pool hours were good--6 a.m. til 11 p.m. for kids (midnight for adults). The rooms were nothing special, but were very clean. Beds were queen size and comfortable, although a little soft for my taste. Breakfast buffet was nice. Staff was friendly. The location was convenient for us, visiting friends in the area. I liked that the hotel was set back on a side street and not right up on 28th Street.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013