All hotels in Killington, Vermont, United States of America
905 Killington Road, Killington, VT, 05751, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Comfortable
    Service is poor
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Lovely place to stay."
We stayed in a three room suite. Had plenty of space and privacy for everyone. Beautiful kitchen well equipped, easy to get to and close to everything. Clean, comfortable at great price.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
clean, comfortable & convenient. Breakfast ok (continental). Only complaint is heater is loud when it's running and you're trying to sleep.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2013
mandm
Checkin was very well done, since we arrived after midnight - front desk guys were very pleasant - we would stay again
2 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Good to go"
Nice place to stay for a short morning trip to the mountain. No complaints, clean room, friendly Service and the free breakfast was enough to hold me till lunch. I booked on Expedia for 30$ less than what I was quoted on the phone directly with the hotel.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
Barack
"Experience"
Hotel was great for the night that I needed it for.
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
"okay if your on a tight budget"
I wish I would have paid the extra money for a little nicer hotel. The place is a dated, poor breakfast, no pool in winter, atmosphere was a little depressing
2 night trip Mar 19, 2013
jane doe
"Great family deal close to the mountain"
Good deal for small family, close to Killington. I would stay again.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
"Good choice for families"
My friend and I took our three teenagers skiing the weekend of March 4th. We stayed in a two room suite and had plenty of space and privacy for everyone. We had a kitchen for snacks and breakfast (they serve continental breakfast but we choose our own healthy eats), everything was clean and the maid refreshed our towels as needed. The beds were very comfortable too. The only real negative was the heating unit, it was loud and woke you up when it kicked on. We will definately stay here again under the same circumstances. I was worried after reading a few of the other reviews, but we did not have any issues with our stay. If you are looking for a posh, romantic escape this is not your hotel, but it fit our basic needs of cleanliness and proximity to the slopes just fine. I recommend this hotel for families or groups who place more importance on skiing than on the ambiance of the hotel.
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
Our stay was was very nice. We picked it because of the location and price for what we needed, because we were a party of 6. We would stay there again.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2013

"NOT A GREAT EXPERIENCE"
The description of our reserved room was totally different to the room allocated. Yes it had 2 double beds and private facilities, however there was no complimentary breakfast AS ADVERTISED (not available during summer months, apparently) and the room did not open to a balcony or patio. The staff member was rude and arrogant when asked why the room description compared to the actual room differed so much, only saying "it is not my problem and that you will have to take it up with Hotels.###". There was no apology made nor problem-solving involved, only rudeness and utter contempt for our complaint. STAY AT YOUR OWN PERIL!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Hotel was OK...to medicore"
Hotel itself was OK. Outside looks nice. Bathroom was...meh... Lobby is closed in eve....there is nothing within short walking distance.(20mins) It's pretty much in the middle of nowhere. The TV is old CRT, has vhs player as well (should of brought some VHS tapes!) Internet signal is very poor to non-existent from 400 block where I stayed. Next time I will stay in Rutland...cheaper rates and worth the 15min drive to stay where I can at least get some inexpensive food.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
rob
"Enjoyed our stay"
Close to killington peaks... Continental breakfast was adequate, coffee tasted weak. No towel or linen service the second day. Friendly staff on front desk.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
"Friendly clean affordable accomodation"
We had the 2 bedroom suite with kitchen... heater was a little noisy but unit was clean and well kept daily. Staff was always very friendly and location wasn't really an issue as we had the shuttle bus take us for dinner each night. Breakfast is only continental so we ate at the waffle house 30 meters away daily... good Value but we may try something different next time...
Other trip Mar 3, 2013

"killington zomer - een overnachting tijdens doorre"
er was niemand aanwezig. Bij aankomst moet je bellen en hangt er een envelop klaar met daarin je kamerpassen. Restaurant was gesloten. Erg onpersoonlijk. Een laken was vies.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
NL
"Killington Inn"
La femme de chambre ne nettoyait pas la chambre et se contentait de changer les serviettes dans la salle de bains.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"endroit exeptionnel"
très beau souvenir
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"E Il Continental breakfast?"
Il Continental breakfast doveva. essere incluso, ma solo sul posto mi è stato comunicato che in estate non era previsto!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Killington Center Inn & Suites

"Would stay here again"
03/24/15 Eileen C Livermore, Maine
We rented what was called a 3 bedroom suite but in actuality, it was 2 adjoining rooms and a 3rd completely separate room. The 2 adjoining rooms were very nice, had a lovely kitchen with stainless appliances, but a very tiny coffee maker. The large room with the kitchen also had a beautiful walk in tile shower and a very nice large balcony. The large room had a queen bed, the adjoining room had a king bed and typical bath/shower. The separate room had 2 full or queen beds (I'm not certain) and a bath/shower. This room had not been renovated yet and smelled a little musty. All the rooms were clean and comfortable with plenty of storage. The man staffing the office (when it's staffed - which we found was rare) was very rude and unwelcoming. I inquired about breakfast (which is advertised on their website) is, according to him, only available on weekends. The housekeeping staff tidied up our rooms and replaced our towels daily. We had some slippery weather while we were there and the staff was quick to sand and salt appropriately. Overall, despite being in 2 separate spaces when we had expected to be in a large 3 bedroom suite, it was still fine for our needs but keep it in mind if you're traveling with children. Perhaps there are other suites that are all attached.
"New years 2014"
01/03/15 gonetheplaid Queens, New York
We stayed in one of the renovated suites-a combo of a king size room, a studio with a queen sized bed, and another room with two queens. It was beautiful! It has a full kitchen that was fully equipped. We were able to cook meals and hang out comfortably. It is located on the access road, so the shuttle comes directly to the hotel, which brought us to the slopes and the night life with ease. I would stay here again in a heart beat.
"Christmas 2014"
12/30/14 Grumpy088 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We stayed in a 3-bedroom suite from Dec 23rd to Dec 26th. Pros: • 15 minutes drive to the Killington Ski Resort • It has a kitchen with fridge, stove and microwave Cons: • Bring earplugs. The air conditioner is so loud that nobody could sleep at first. • Bring your own baking tray and aluminum foil. You would have thought a standard baking tray that usually comes with a stove would have been provided, but no. • Housekeeping is limited to daily change of towels and removing the garbage bags only. Even that, we were shocked to find out on our second day that only a bag of clean towels was left in each room. Apparently we were expected to exchange the towels ourselves. The garbage bins were not emptied either. • Wifi was very unreliable. It came in and out all the time, and ended up not working entirely the 3rd night we were there. • The brochure in the room says “complimentary continental breakfast provided”. However, we were told no at the cafe.
"Worst place I've ever stayed"
09/23/14 tjones621 Garland, Texas, United States
My husband and I travel all over the country and we go as cheap as possible (My only rule is that we stay in a hotel vs. a motel) and despite usually staying in not the best places ever, this was the worst place we have ever stayed in. There was no on-site staff, our key that was pinned to the board didn't designate which room we were in so we walked around sticking our key in random doors until it worked, there was no breakfast and the heated pool was closed. That was just the start of things. Then we get to the room and when I go to take a shower, there is a hair band looped on the door handle and no fewer than 6 head hairs from a girl plastered all over our shower a.k.a. it wasn't cleaned after the last person checked out. Oh - I forgot to mention that I was chased into the bathroom by a huge cockroach... The floors were so gross feeling that I would put tennis shoes on just to walk around. Needless to say, the state of the bathroom left me feeling like nothing in the room was cleaned in between visits. The TV is outdated, there's no toilet seat cover, the heater in the bathroom sounded like an 18-wheeler using their jake break, the shower head had so much calcium buildup that it sprayed in all different directions and the room itself is just outdated. We were there on a weekend where they were hosting the Spartan World Championships and had no choice but to suck it up and stay otherwise we would have gone ANYWHERE ELSE! Save your money, save your sanity and book some place else!
"Terrible"
08/29/14 Intrepidtravellers04 Santo Domingo DR
My husband asked me to wait to review this, so I would be a bit more logical, well I have waited 3 weeks, and I am still mad about it. We booked this for a 2 night stay in middle of August. We arrived late at night after a 9 hour hectic drive. All of us just wanted to get out stretch our legs and hit the sack. There was no one at reception, no message, no key, nothing. We eventually phoned an after hours emergency number that was on the door, but it was a phone answering service, and they had no idea as to where to find the keys. We were phoning from an international phone, and after nearly 15 mins, gave up. I found the internet code on the desk, and booted up the ipad and phoned back via skype. Nearly an hour later by chance I found an envelope, pinned to a pin board with our name on it as I was going to check on the children in the car. Thankfully it had a room number and key in it, and off we headed to settle down for the night. The next morning, we head up to the reception area, as the booking came with a free breakfast. As we opened the door we were greeted by a group of people who told us we couldn't come in, they had booked out the whole place for the weekend, and we should leave, even my husband was taken aback by the attitude. After that eye opening experience, I phoned the day time number as there was still no one at reception, to be told that they don't actually offer breakfast in summer, and they didn't know it was advertised as that on the website we had used to make the booking. Hmmmm..... Then when I asked if they had us booked for 2 nights, as the invoice in the envelope only said 1, she said yes. Unfortunately it was all already prepaid, as we were very happy to leave, and thinking back, just should have. The rooms are very old, and the bed linen to. Every thing is very shabby and dated, although the rooms are quite large,no toilet seat in the bathroom, towels thin and threadbare, just an all round very strange experience. Killington area offer a great variety of things to do, and we will head back that way, but will go out of our way to avoid this hotel again.
"Bring your own toilet seat cover"
03/03/14 Badkitty13x Caldwell, NJ
OK, not for nothing, but do you think you could add a toilet seat cover to your toilets?? Seriously, I almost dropped my toothbrush in the toilet, and on top of that, the towel rack is right above the toilet, so make sure your towel is secure on that rack. Even the worst motels I've stayed in had toilet seat covers. Geez. But to get to my review, the place was very clean, very bare bones, with 100 count sheets and a $100 mattress. If you want a cheap (if you consider $170/night cheap) motel in close proximity to the mountain, stay here. If you want anything "special" or want something "homey", go to a lodge or stay at Pinnacle, High Ridge or Fall Line condos - definitely not here.
"Glad we ignored the bad reviews and stayed here"
02/23/14 Brynn_MM Toronto, Canada
Booked a last minute trip with friends and chose this hotel due to the great location near Killington Ski Resort despite some negative reviews online and glad we did. Room was very clean and everything was cleaned and washed daily. Staff was very helpful and accommodating and had many toiletries that we may have forgotten... For the price I would definitely recommend and stay here again. Is it five star Accomodation? No, but the room was large, hot water and shower pressure were great, there's a shuttle that takes you directly to the mountain and the breakfast was perfect before a day on the slopes. If you want convenience and a comfortable place to stay this was perfect.
"Great Stay!!"
02/23/14 Brett R Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
Killington Center Inn and Suites was a great place to stay on our Ski trip at Killington. The rooms were clean, great continental breakfast before the slopes, and the staff was very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anybody looking for a convenient place to stay near the slopes. There is even a shuttle that stops here every hour to take you to the mountain. I will definitely be back!!!
"Great value and location!"
12/05/13 Yeaton Manchester, New Hampshire
My family and I stayed at the Inn in early November. Our room was very nice, we were actually pleasantly surprised at just how nice the rooms in our suite were. The rooms were very clean and our bed was comfortable. We enjoyed the continental breakfast in the Inn's main building, which has lovely windows and a fireplace - a very cozy place to enjoy an early morning breakfast. The staff was very friendly and provided excellent customer service. We'll definitely be staying here again and recommending it to our friends. And just as a side note - I have to address one of the previous reviews about how the pool was closed in mid September. As a native Vermonter, I am all too familiar with just how quickly Vermont summers leave us. Most pools in Vermont, and New England, are closed on Labor Day. So it should not have come as a shock that an outdoor pool in the mountains was closed in mid September. Perhaps next time you're traveling, @rsnovak, you should do better research on the location and its seasonal weather patterns.
"Beware"
11/22/13 Richard N Lincoln
Each unit is a privately owned condo and the units vary from good to terrible. Some have been upgraded and some have not been touched in 15 years. No continental breakfast in the summer (you will not know this until you arrive) and the pool was closed by mid September. There is a 10% resort or service fee that is hidden as a tax when booked on line. Check-in is 6 pm. and if you have any questions about the room etc. you need to call MT. Green Reservations which closes at 5pm. The staff were friendly and helpful. Stay elsewhere