All hotels in Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States of America
575 N Barker Rd, Brookfield, WI, 53045, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Good location to downtown, baseball park."
Very nice staff, helpful, professional and go the extra mile! Clean facilities and room. Easy access to sites of Milwaukee.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
ingrid
Outside under construction.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Swany
Wonderful stay. All staff were wonderful, especially the gal cleaning the breakfast/sit down area the am of 7/26. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"It was very close to the Fest wee went too."
We were very happy with everything at the hotel. It was also a very good breakfast. We would stay there again someday.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Carm Romanelli
"Very nice"
Went for a baseball game, hotel is convenient to highway and Mier Park. Lots of restaurants nearby. Hotel is undergoing an outside renovation, the staff went out of their way to explain the details of work going on. Other than the scaffolding, the work was not an issue. Will go there again!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Tracy
"July stay"
Friendly staff & very clean hotel. Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Everything was as expected, No problems.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"Nice, Convenient Hotel"
We stayed here during a trip to Summerfest. Although the hotel was under some renovations outside, it was quiet and nice and inside. The staff was very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014
"Romantic Getaway & Summerfest"
The staff were very accommodating. I am highly allergic to down/feather and they ensured that the feather products were removed and the bed stripped and room cleaned. Breakfast was very good and the pool area was extremely clean. The rooms have just been renovated and were spectacular! The location was perfect.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Jenn
"nice that it was by the park & ride"
nice and friendly. More towels please but great stay.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
kelli
"Under re-construction"
The exterior of the hotel is currently under renovation so it is a bit noisy. Also, the hotel is at an intersection of major strip/shopping malls. Unfortunately, we didn't notice that one of the strip malls seems to have closed with the exception of one restaurant which seems to attract some rather unsavory characters. We never made it in to breakfast as there were so many families there on the weekend we stayed that we simply could not squeeze into the breakfast bar. So, we opted to go to Perkins next to the hotel so we could actually get something to eat.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
kllinkins
"Great service!"
Hotel was clean, staff was very friendly & helpful, however there is currently (June 2014) construction going on with the exterior of the building.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Delightful"
Wonderful lodging, great breakfast. Supper location Highly recommended.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee/Brookfield
Thanks Lynn, I am happy to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel. We are known for the great shopping and dining options in our area!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
lynn
"Close to Venue"
The room was very comfy. We were given delicious chocolate chip cookies because we were there with a sports team. Breakfast was wonderfull lots to choose from..
1 night trip May 9, 2014
One of our favorites. Staff is competent and always polite and they project a happy disposition! Staff appear to be well-trained. Staff and Management seem to work very well together.
Other trip May 18, 2014
I booked a 2 queen bed room they sold out of them. Got a king bed with sofa sleeper was not big enough for my two sons were 14 and 13!!!
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
Jody
"Convenient location"
Very quiet and comfortable hotel.
3 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2014
Great! The only issue was the cleaning personnel the first morning didn't take our empty water bottles
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Quick overnight trip with the family"
We were passing through Milwaukee on our way north for a mini-vacation and decided to stay overnight to meet up with some friends and family. The hotel itself was clean, looked new and fresh upon entering. Check-in was a breeze. The staff was friendly and had everything ready for our stay. We were in our room in less than 5 minutes after walking in the door. The room was a bit tight for 2 adults and 2 small children. We did have a lot of luggage with us since we were traveling with a baby, but it worked for us seeing as we were only staying one night. The room and bathroom was very clean. I typically wear my shoes in a hotel since I don't know how clean the floor is (for us OCD-types), but I thought it looked so clean that I actually went barefoot while walking around. The breakfast was standard for the Hampton hotels. Good selection and was constantly refilled. The breakfast staff was great with keeping the buffet and dining area clean. And they were very friendly, entertaining my baby while I tried to eat. My daughter enjoyed the pool. It was standard hotel size, clean and plenty of towels for use. Check-out was just as easy as check-in. This was a great hotel to stay at. Staff was professional, friendly and did their jobs well. The hotel had a clean and fresh feel in the common areas as well as the hotel room. Amenities were good (pool, free breakfast), parking was easy. I would definitely recommend this Hampton to anyone passing through Milwaukee/Brookfield area.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Angel
The tv in the breakfast room was tuned to Fox News. I told the clerk that the stay was fine except for that. I was told that the tv was tuned to Fox News by request of the owner. As I find Fox News offensive, I found this disturbing. I don't believe politics has any business in the hospitality business.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee/Brookfield
Thank you for your review on your recent stay. I am sorry about the misinformation of the tv channel selection in our breakfast area. The Hampton standard is that the tv is to be tuned to a news station. We do leave the remote out so our guests may change the channel. It is not our intention to make any political statements. Thank you again for staying with us. Rod Raschka General Manager Hampton Inn Milwaukee Brookfield
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Perfect for the price"
I grew up in the area so when I come home to visit this is my first choice for a hotel to stay at. It's close to everything, clean, everything is updated, hot coffee 24/7, fridge in the room is a huge plus. The breakfast is the only thing I'd like to see them improve upon. I've stayed at Best Westerns that have breakfast potatoes, sausage & eggs but here you might be better off going to the Perkins next door. Other than that, fair price, great location, great amenities, like the updates, pleasant stay, def coming back.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"close to visit son who is in college"
Very nice pool, room and awesome breakfast
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Gwen
"A clean, nice place"
Room: Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Good location right off of I-94. I would stay there again. Love that there was a refrigerator in the room....even though I accidentally left my dinner in there. Staff: Very helpful and pleasant. Breakfast: Waffles great......eggs and french toast not that good.....but didn't book it for the breakfast.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Clean-convenient"
I would definitely stay here again. Hotel was up-to-date. Decor was very nice. Room was clean. There were four of us in the room (2 adults / 2 children) - plenty of room. We did not use the pool - had intended to, but ran out of time. Full-size beds, so were a little small, but that's what most hotels are .. nicer if you can get a queen ... or a king size if the kids aren't with. Breakfast are was nice ... plenty of food options for a continental breakfast.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Carla
"Visiting family and friends"
Extremely pleased with our stay at this Hampton Inn in Brookfield. Rooms were very clean, breakfast was complete with fresh fruit, hot items, oatmeal, juices and the usual carbs. Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate was available 24/7. Front desk extremely helpful with directions and meal suggestions. Very close to variety of shopping/dining. Lots of visitors used the pool which was clean and exercise room. Highly recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Salon Innovations Brookfield WI"
Very nice hotel. I would stay at this hotel again. The location is excellent as there are many places to eat within a very close drive.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
Danny Noonan
"Consistent with a Hampton Inn stay"
The hotel is nicely renovated and has a modern feel. The room was smaller than other Hampton Inns that I have stayed at in the past. There was also a musty smell in the room but it did not overall hamper the stay. The room was clean and the beds were the Hampton Inn quality beds. Entrance to the hotel isn't right off of the highway, but overall a good location close to restaurants and local businesses.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Girls Weekend
"Nice place to stay. Center for whatever."
I have never been treated so nicely before in any hotel. I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
R Mortenson
"Great Hotel, close to brookfield and interstate 94"
Very nice hotel with refreshing decoration. Warm welcoming staff. Really clean room. The only imperfection is that the room sound insulation is not well. We could hear kids running around in the hall wall after we went to bed.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Good leisure"
Awesome staff
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"GREAT experience!"
I spent my birthday weekend at this hotel and it was amazing! The rooms were cozy and clean, and the staff was understanding and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, just keep your focus in Brookfield because I traveled to downtown Milwaukee and wasted lots of gas.
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
Brittney
"close to all must-see sights"
We are very pleased!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Yvon and Estela
We had a large group of family all staying here and we all thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful service; friendly staff; very nice breakfast; and extra clean rooms. Everyone commented what a great place !
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
H. Hanesworth
"Ann. Celebration."
Staff was great motel so nice. Had my 85 year old mother and three sisters along, the staff was so helpful can't say enough!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"PERFECT HOTEL IN A PERFECT LOCATION"
Hotel was newly renovated - and a complete reno, not just a facelift. Spotless rooms, hallways and common areas, all tastefully decorated. Snack bar and coffee/hot drink area in lobby. Great breakfast buffet, staff kept all food stocked throughout breakfast time. Perkins Restaurant across parking lot so we didn't have to drive anywhere for dinner. Close to nice shopping area in Milwaukee and just a 15 minute drive to downtown attractions. A perfect place to stay if you are looking for something in a pleasant suburban area where the price is significantly less than a hotel downtown.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Nia L
"Not good for a family trip - small rooms"
It had been a while since we last stayed at a Hampton Inn and it may have been our last. The room was very small. The room may say it can sleep 4, but those same 4 people can't walk around in the room. The bathroom was very small too, I would not recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
moosekevin
Kelly, the evening clerk, was superior. Special circumstances occurred on two recent stays at the Hampton. Both times he was very helpful and caring when I was in a real jam. Dawn, a day time clerk, was also very caring. These two represented your hotel's desire to give good service. Very nice variety for breakfast as well.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Marilyn L
"Very clean and convienent location."
Hotel was clean and parking was close to room. The air only went down to 65 degrees, which is where you had to set it to come on. After running it overnight the room was cooled down and comfortable. Extra blanket and pillow in closet was nice, for my wife. Did not eat at the free breakfast, but it looked great. Will be staying there again next year on our trip.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
Ken
"Comfy stay"
We stayed at the Hampton for an out of town wedding. We had a wonderful stay. The rooms are a bit small but everything was perfectly clean and very comfortable. I always love the comforters, they make it hard to get up in the morning. The staff was very friendly and the continental breakfast was delicious. The scrambled eggs were perfect and my husband said the biscuits and gravy were great. Coffee was always full and hot at the hospitality desk. The only thing that didn't work was the key access to the pool, but the staff was very friendly about opening it when we needed to get in. We will be back when we come back to Milwaukee.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"The shower controller was broken."
Breakfast was good. rest is all good. Room cleanness was good. Inside Hotel was clean and looked nice.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Great hotel after a Brewer's Game"
Wonderful staff, clean, modern, great breakfast
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2013
Bonnie
Only complete is that the beds were small
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2013
"Milwaukee Stay"
Our overall stay was a pleasant experience. We were able to check in a half hour early and found everything to our approval. The kids liked the pull out bed and had a great time getting free coffee and breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Mediocre"
It was an okay place to stay. Breakfast was your standard eggs and waffles minus the meat, cereal, some breads & yogurt. The location was easy to get to but not near any attractions by any means. The halls were frigid air temp and we were awoken at 4:30 am by a fire alarm for a belt that broke in the air unit on the roof. I cannot say we would stay there again as we have stayed in better places for a cheaper price in the same area.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
It was excellent...as always. The evacuation at 4 AM went well..just like a fire drill (and I did many of them while teaching) and everyone was calm and collected and professional..kind of an exciting experience. I always choose Hampton Inns and this one was beautiful. I've stayed in many in many statesand I recommend them to everyone. Thank you.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Sherry
"Worth the money"
The room was beautiful, well kept, always clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was centrally located to the area and offered excellent amenities. Originally I thought it a bit on the pricey side, but it was well worth the dollars spent.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Clean, comfortable and convenient"
Stayed here for an event in Brookfield. Staff was friendly and the hotel was immaculate and up-to-date.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Our room was clean and comfortable. Hallways and stairways were musty and stuffy. Breakfast was ok. Served the purpose for an overnight stay for a family reunion.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Excellent Location for a Brewers Game"
Staff was great! Hotel was clean and very easy to find! Great location...not too far from Miller Park and Dave & Busters! Breakfast spread was great! Love the coffee available all the time!
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee/Brookfield
Thank you so much for your kind comments, I am so happy that my staff took such great care of you while you were here. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area! Rod Raschka General Manager
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"close to milwaukee"
very nice will stay again in the future
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013