All hotels in Brookfield, Wisconsin, United States of America
575 N Barker Rd, Brookfield, WI, 53045, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Quite clean
    Great amenities
"Brookfield visit"
Other the room being slightly chilly overall nice visit
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
joseph
"Great place to stay."
The staff was friendly, the room warm, beautiful and very clean. The breakfast buffet was very nice with a choice of hot or cold food items. The pool had just a tad bit too much chlorine and the pool was so cold it was unusable. But overall my stay was one that was enjoyable and would do again. I especially want to thank the young lady at the front desk for being friendly and talkative. The price of the room was reasonable.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Janet L
"Loved this place!"
I can't remember staying in a nicer place! Beautiful room, excellent breakfast, great value. Definitely would return!
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
ann
"Hampton Inn Milwaukee Brookfield"
Couldn't come first night but they held it anyway. A quick call to let them know. It was busy in the breakfast area Sunday morning. I would have liked some eggs but only french toast sticks and sausage patties were there with waffles and cereals. I had enough that I didn't need to eat other things until 4 PM. Very nice hotel and people. I won't ever do the non refundable again. Life changes too easily and quickly.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton..We had a corner room on the third floor and thought it was perfect for us. We liked the breakfast menu and the staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Broken promise"
Paid for a room with a king size bed and was given any room that was available. So many kids running around that my wife and i couldn't rest. But the worst was Hotels.com promised us a coupon to compensate and we never got it after 3 calls. Will never use Hotels.com again. Its not worth it.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Justin
"Very nice hotel"
Very quiet location on the fourth floor. I asked for a handicapped bathroom but got a bathroom with one grab bar in the bathtub area, a low toilet with no grab bars for assistance. That was more than disappointing as it was difficult to use the toilet. I will ask for a handicapped room next time. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Nice TV and furniture.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Nice hotel. great staff.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Nice hotel overall."
The rate was reasonable. We usually stay around Brookfield, Wi. this same time of year for a shopping trip at the Mall and this hotel is reasonably close. Had to hit the hot tub as that is one of our requirements when we take a weekend trip. Overall, I would recommend this place as it is close to a lot of shopping and good cuisine. Next door is Perkins which has really good pie and ice cream. That hit the spot after our earlier meal close to the Mall.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Our 2 night stay was very relaxing. The room was clean. The pool and hot tub was nice. Fitness room was nice also. My only complaint would be the complementary breakfast. It could have been nicer with a better selection of hot food. The location was excellent for our reason being there which was to watch 2 St. Louis Cardinal games against the Milwaukee Brewers. The staff at hotel was very friendly.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"location is close to freeway"
Beautiful room. All was great
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Janell Zurcher
"Nice little hotel"
No complaints. They were doing some construction to the parking lot which made parking a little hectic but it will be a nice improvement when complete. Everything else was exactly what you would expect from a Hampton.
3 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice hotel, but under extensive remodeling"
I stayed at this Hampton Inn the middle of August 14. They are undergoing extensive remodeling so there was a little inconvenience due to that. The rooms are nice, but you can tell this isn't a new hotel anymore. Beds are comfortable and bathrooms are nice and spacious. The TV and business area of the room are nice. Location is good with multiple stores, eating places, etc within a short distance. All in all a nice hotel, but not your top of the line accommodations. Would like to see it once remodeling is completed.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Despite extensive construction to exterior of building, this hotel was updated, looked sharp, bed linens were very nice and CLEAN! Even the comforter… they made sure you knew that with a note. Bed was comfy. Breakfast was awesome - I had fresh oatmeal, vegetable omelet (waffles were also available), fresh, cut fruit. Very nice and surprising!
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Great place to stay! Breakfast was great, staff was friendly!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Very nice!"
We very very pleased with this Hampton Inn.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Good location to downtown, baseball park."
Very nice staff, helpful, professional and go the extra mile! Clean facilities and room. Easy access to sites of Milwaukee.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
ingrid
Outside under construction.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Swany
Wonderful stay. All staff were wonderful, especially the gal cleaning the breakfast/sit down area the am of 7/26. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"It was very close to the Fest wee went too."
We were very happy with everything at the hotel. It was also a very good breakfast. We would stay there again someday.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Carm Romanelli
"Very nice"
Went for a baseball game, hotel is convenient to highway and Mier Park. Lots of restaurants nearby. Hotel is undergoing an outside renovation, the staff went out of their way to explain the details of work going on. Other than the scaffolding, the work was not an issue. Will go there again!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Tracy
"July stay"
Friendly staff & very clean hotel. Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Everything was as expected, No problems.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
"Nice, Convenient Hotel"
We stayed here during a trip to Summerfest. Although the hotel was under some renovations outside, it was quiet and nice and inside. The staff was very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2014
"Romantic Getaway & Summerfest"
The staff were very accommodating. I am highly allergic to down/feather and they ensured that the feather products were removed and the bed stripped and room cleaned. Breakfast was very good and the pool area was extremely clean. The rooms have just been renovated and were spectacular! The location was perfect.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Jenn
"nice that it was by the park & ride"
nice and friendly. More towels please but great stay.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
kelli
"Under re-construction"
The exterior of the hotel is currently under renovation so it is a bit noisy. Also, the hotel is at an intersection of major strip/shopping malls. Unfortunately, we didn't notice that one of the strip malls seems to have closed with the exception of one restaurant which seems to attract some rather unsavory characters. We never made it in to breakfast as there were so many families there on the weekend we stayed that we simply could not squeeze into the breakfast bar. So, we opted to go to Perkins next to the hotel so we could actually get something to eat.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
kllinkins
"Great service!"
Hotel was clean, staff was very friendly & helpful, however there is currently (June 2014) construction going on with the exterior of the building.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Delightful"
Wonderful lodging, great breakfast. Supper location Highly recommended.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee/Brookfield
Thanks Lynn, I am happy to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel. We are known for the great shopping and dining options in our area!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
lynn
"Close to Venue"
The room was very comfy. We were given delicious chocolate chip cookies because we were there with a sports team. Breakfast was wonderfull lots to choose from..
1 night trip May 9, 2014
One of our favorites. Staff is competent and always polite and they project a happy disposition! Staff appear to be well-trained. Staff and Management seem to work very well together.
Other trip May 18, 2014
I booked a 2 queen bed room they sold out of them. Got a king bed with sofa sleeper was not big enough for my two sons were 14 and 13!!!
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
Jody
"Convenient location"
Very quiet and comfortable hotel.
3 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2014
Great! The only issue was the cleaning personnel the first morning didn't take our empty water bottles
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Quick overnight trip with the family"
We were passing through Milwaukee on our way north for a mini-vacation and decided to stay overnight to meet up with some friends and family. The hotel itself was clean, looked new and fresh upon entering. Check-in was a breeze. The staff was friendly and had everything ready for our stay. We were in our room in less than 5 minutes after walking in the door. The room was a bit tight for 2 adults and 2 small children. We did have a lot of luggage with us since we were traveling with a baby, but it worked for us seeing as we were only staying one night. The room and bathroom was very clean. I typically wear my shoes in a hotel since I don't know how clean the floor is (for us OCD-types), but I thought it looked so clean that I actually went barefoot while walking around. The breakfast was standard for the Hampton hotels. Good selection and was constantly refilled. The breakfast staff was great with keeping the buffet and dining area clean. And they were very friendly, entertaining my baby while I tried to eat. My daughter enjoyed the pool. It was standard hotel size, clean and plenty of towels for use. Check-out was just as easy as check-in. This was a great hotel to stay at. Staff was professional, friendly and did their jobs well. The hotel had a clean and fresh feel in the common areas as well as the hotel room. Amenities were good (pool, free breakfast), parking was easy. I would definitely recommend this Hampton to anyone passing through Milwaukee/Brookfield area.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
Angel
The tv in the breakfast room was tuned to Fox News. I told the clerk that the stay was fine except for that. I was told that the tv was tuned to Fox News by request of the owner. As I find Fox News offensive, I found this disturbing. I don't believe politics has any business in the hospitality business.
Response by Hampton Inn Milwaukee/Brookfield
Thank you for your review on your recent stay. I am sorry about the misinformation of the tv channel selection in our breakfast area. The Hampton standard is that the tv is to be tuned to a news station. We do leave the remote out so our guests may change the channel. It is not our intention to make any political statements. Thank you again for staying with us. Rod Raschka General Manager Hampton Inn Milwaukee Brookfield
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Perfect for the price"
I grew up in the area so when I come home to visit this is my first choice for a hotel to stay at. It's close to everything, clean, everything is updated, hot coffee 24/7, fridge in the room is a huge plus. The breakfast is the only thing I'd like to see them improve upon. I've stayed at Best Westerns that have breakfast potatoes, sausage & eggs but here you might be better off going to the Perkins next door. Other than that, fair price, great location, great amenities, like the updates, pleasant stay, def coming back.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"close to visit son who is in college"
Very nice pool, room and awesome breakfast
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Gwen
"A clean, nice place"
Room: Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Good location right off of I-94. I would stay there again. Love that there was a refrigerator in the room....even though I accidentally left my dinner in there. Staff: Very helpful and pleasant. Breakfast: Waffles great......eggs and french toast not that good.....but didn't book it for the breakfast.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Clean-convenient"
I would definitely stay here again. Hotel was up-to-date. Decor was very nice. Room was clean. There were four of us in the room (2 adults / 2 children) - plenty of room. We did not use the pool - had intended to, but ran out of time. Full-size beds, so were a little small, but that's what most hotels are .. nicer if you can get a queen ... or a king size if the kids aren't with. Breakfast are was nice ... plenty of food options for a continental breakfast.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Carla
"Visiting family and friends"
Extremely pleased with our stay at this Hampton Inn in Brookfield. Rooms were very clean, breakfast was complete with fresh fruit, hot items, oatmeal, juices and the usual carbs. Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate was available 24/7. Front desk extremely helpful with directions and meal suggestions. Very close to variety of shopping/dining. Lots of visitors used the pool which was clean and exercise room. Highly recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Salon Innovations Brookfield WI"
Very nice hotel. I would stay at this hotel again. The location is excellent as there are many places to eat within a very close drive.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
Danny Noonan
"Consistent with a Hampton Inn stay"
The hotel is nicely renovated and has a modern feel. The room was smaller than other Hampton Inns that I have stayed at in the past. There was also a musty smell in the room but it did not overall hamper the stay. The room was clean and the beds were the Hampton Inn quality beds. Entrance to the hotel isn't right off of the highway, but overall a good location close to restaurants and local businesses.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Girls Weekend
"Nice place to stay. Center for whatever."
I have never been treated so nicely before in any hotel. I really enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
R Mortenson
"Great Hotel, close to brookfield and interstate 94"
Very nice hotel with refreshing decoration. Warm welcoming staff. Really clean room. The only imperfection is that the room sound insulation is not well. We could hear kids running around in the hall wall after we went to bed.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Good leisure"
Awesome staff
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"GREAT experience!"
I spent my birthday weekend at this hotel and it was amazing! The rooms were cozy and clean, and the staff was understanding and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, just keep your focus in Brookfield because I traveled to downtown Milwaukee and wasted lots of gas.
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
Brittney
"close to all must-see sights"
We are very pleased!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Yvon and Estela
We had a large group of family all staying here and we all thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful service; friendly staff; very nice breakfast; and extra clean rooms. Everyone commented what a great place !
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
H. Hanesworth
"Ann. Celebration."
Staff was great motel so nice. Had my 85 year old mother and three sisters along, the staff was so helpful can't say enough!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013