All hotels in Madison Heights, Michigan, United States of America
32420 Stephenson Hwy, Madison Heights, MI, 48071, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"So surprised that hotel was so nice for such a low"
Wonderful. We didn't need anything extra but staff at the desk were very helpful and offered help. Room was clean and very nice. We were very surprised that it was so nice at such a low price. I was ready to inspect the place when I got there but it was fine. Much cleaner that the hospital that we stayed at for four days --- the reason for the trip.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Ann
"Best hotel experience in a long time!"
This is a beautifully decorated, clean hotel. They had coffee (regular and decaf) with specialty creamer choices always available in the lobby . There was also fresh fruit available all the time and cookies in the late afternoon. The breakfast was very good and a friendly attendant introduced herself and was always present to refill items as needed. The room was fresh, clean and inviting. Great experience! We will definitely be back on our next visit to Detroit.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"great stay!!"
The rooms were nice and clean...the staff was more than helpful and pleasant..totally worth it and the price was reasonable too!!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
jessie
"good quality"
Nice and comfortable. The room is rather small while the bathroom is rather spacious...
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Bo
"The Hampton Inn"
The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. And they had Hot Chocolate
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Ron
"Would recommend!"
Very nice room for the price. Room was clean and spacious. Facilities were clean too. Very professional and friendly staff.
Shannon
"BEST STAFFING!"
The stay was good, rooms a little small for a Hampton, beds were full not queens, they maximize every inch of this room! We had to squeeze past each other to get from one side of the room to the other. I truly received the Hampton service from staff, and front desk A-1.
3 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Regina
"Very noisy"
Very noisy including the staff at all hours. No effort was made by staff to quiet very late people checking in. People yelling in the halls a few feet from the check in desk and the staff made no effort to ask them to quiet down for the other guests. Staff themselves were loud slamming the laundry door. If you stay here bring earplugs.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great Value"
Very clean and updated hotel. Excellent staff and very attentive with a smile.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"Hampton Detroit"
The room was a little small/cramped, but other than that it was great. It was one of the quietest nights sleep at a hotel I have ever had!!! Bathroom was clean and beds were comfortable and clean. Very clean!!
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Average"
I have had good experiences with Hampton Inns in the past and chose this location because it was close to my business destination the next morning. Hotel as a whole is smaller than Hampton Inns that I am use to. My key card did not work the first time and the person who had checked in just ahead of me passed by me twice for the same issue. Mine almost did not work a second time, but lucky worked on one last swipe. After a light night check in this was a bad first impression. Got the room type I selected on hotels.com. Beds were fairly clean and were comfy. My issue with this hotel was there were small hairs in corners of the bathroom, shower, and toliet. Other than that it was a decent experience.
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Kamel
"Friendliest hotel in detroit"
Great stay!! The woman at the front desk was so accomodating and friendly!
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Emily
"we have stayed with you before"
We have felt your hotel is one of the most considerate of patrons.. we will definetly be staying with you again,. The travel treat bag was a nice touch,..
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Good experience"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast, room was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Close to downtown Royal Oak"
I used Uber to get around town - it took about 3 minutes for the driver to show up (both from hotel and from downtown) and it's a short ride (about 4 miles). The hotel is in a great location, easy on / off expressway in a decent neighborhood. The staff was friendly (Lawanda 3rd shift is hilarious and does not like spiders) and the continental breakfast was outstanding. The coffee was really good too. My only negative comment? The cookies are literally gone before they're set out.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
Josh
"Great Hotel - comfortable stay"
We went to an evening Tigers game and then wanted to take the kids to the zoo the next day. The staff accommodated us with a roll away crib and pack and play. The Pack and Play had seen better days but was just fine and our 8 week old slept all night in it. The room was very clean. The only problem was that the bathroom door-stop had punctured a hole into the wall. The hotel is pretty close to highway and there are a few restaurants nearby, but not too many. Overall, great place to stay.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Joel
"Pleasantly surprised"
We were very happy with our stay. The whole hotel was clean, well lit and everything was easy to find. We were very impressed with the location and how easy it was to get to. The expressway was close by and very easy to get on & off. We would absolutely stay again!!
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Micheline
Friendly staff. Clean. Great breakfast! Great location easy find from highway! Defiantly stay again!
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
amy
The staff was amazing! The breakfast was really good. The only bad thing was our room was not cleaned from the previous visitor. The beds were changed but the bathroom was not touched nor was the coffee pot. The soap from the previous visitor was still in the shower along with hair in the tub. Went to make coffee and the pot still had coffee in it from who knows when the coffee filter was still in the pot also.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
breakfast was wonderful/convenient
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Nice hotel for a conference"
It was very accommodating and pleasant experience. The rooms were nice but the bed was AMAZING! I also liked the free breakfast in the morning. It had me filed for the day.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Ada
"BELOW HAMPTON'S STANDARDS,SECURITY GUARDS IN LOBBY"
Extremely disappointed! Room was tiny, lites in wrong locations, bed lights too bright in eyes, promised fridge & micro MISSING, dirty,not cleaned from past guest except sheets. room small, windows wont open. why security in lobby? wont return.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
arts & apples artist
"A comfortable stay with Hampton Inn"
Easy access to this hotel. Very good services. Nice breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Close to our destination"
Breakfast was great. Staff were very nice.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
very pleasant and all amenities needed were provided.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
christine
"Adequate."
Nice place, but the mattress needed replacing a long time ago.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Very surprised"
I was very surprised and pleased with the hotel. I thought that it would just be a place where I layer my head. It was very clean and the staff was awesome.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Ann
Clean, quiet, comfortable, and great breakfast. Exactly what I've come to expect from Hamptons.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Personal Information Thieves"
Three months after my stay, I noticed a new charge on my bank statement from this hotel. I called the hotel. After speaking with 2 people, they said I had called to reserve a room for 2 nights, then was a "no-call, no show", but that the charges had already been reversed. I assured her I had NOT made those reservations and that the charges had not been reversed at my bank, yet, and asked if she could tell me the origin of the reservation. She said, "a phone call." 100% totally and completely unacceptable! Someone there used my credit/debit card information! I know I will STAY AWAY!!!!!!
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Craig
This was by far the nicest place I have stayed at and booked through Hotels.com this year. The service was excellent, the breakfast was great, in fact it really made my trip much nicer. It is located a bit away from most things, but that is fine if you don't want a lot of distractions. It is however very easy to get to and find.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Very friendly service"
Friendly and clean. Morning breakfast was awesome. Shopping and restraunts close by. Safe neighborhood .
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nicely update hotel"
Great place to stay if you are spending the day in Royal Oak or Detroit.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Ashley
"Nice overall experience."
No complaints. If I had to pick a negative, it would be the peeling paint above the shower. Otherwise there really isn't one.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
adam
"Nice hotel close to Royal Oak."
I stay at this hotel every time I come back to Michigan. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. Plus the location is one of the closest hotels to Royal Oak. Also the daily breakfast is above average. I would recommend this hotel for a great place to stay.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
The staff were generally nice and the rooms, hallways, and xt a irwells were all clean. There was s long line at the breakfast bar that moved very slowly.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Was Great! The staff always saying Hi Room very clean the Breakfast lots of selections.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Hotel staff went over the top to make us feel welcomed. Rooms were nice, breakfast was great. Small complaint about the comfort of the bed but everything else made up for it. Would stay again for sure.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Happy Graduation Party"
Great location for access to I-75 and our party location in Warren. The room was very nice and the bed very comfortable. The toilet was very low and could cause a problem for older guests.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Dragon Lady
"Nice, comfortable, conveniently located"
Very pleased with cleanliness of the room as well as the layout. Location was great and within walking-distance of several tourist attractions.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Nice Stay!"
Very unfriendly front desk people, turned me off from the start. Talking with each other and not me when I was checking in, never said enjoy your stay, etc. Never got better with the stay, never a good morning or good evening when you walked by. They were just ok. Turns me off when people do that any where that I am at and they are not paying attention to the paying customer. Number one thing a hotel should concentrate on is having great front desk people. The rooms were great, clean and very comfy beds. Nice size room, tv and air worked great. The toilet was way too low, never sat on one that low. Nice new faucets, very clean. Breakfast was a typical "hot" free breakfast, something for everyone, a nice feature. I would definitely stay again, perfect location....gong to Tigers games and did not want to be in the city...only 17 minutes away.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Sue
"awesome customer service"
The night desk clerk (from the night before this stay) spent a solid 15 minutes with me helping to remove a cork from a wine bottle after I discovered that I had lost our wine opener. Way above and beyond.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
margo jordan
"Nice location easy to find"
We were greeted personably by staff. After our long drive cookies and coffee and fruit were sitting there for our pleasure! Nice touch! The only problem we had was the air conditioner ran funny and made a lot of noise in the night. But room was kept cool.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Nice and close to where I was going"
nice room, comfortable. Breakfast was great! Staff very good.
Other trip May 11, 2014
professional au
"Rude Service"
Upon arrival, the hotel looked very nice. However, the front desk service was so rude. My partner and I were checking in and she was obviously very uncomfortable with it; she was more polite and interested with the couple checking-in prior to us. When we underwent the long check-in process, she demanded my partner's ID despite that the room was only in my name for 2 adults; the couple prior to us only provided the man's ID. After the very drawn-out process, she handed us keys and sent us away without an actual room assignment, which she was then flustered over when questioned. When we tried to use our keys they didn't work at all and the couple that checked-in just before us had to let us into the building, at which time they commented on the receptionist's poor service skills and general rudeness with us. When we approached the receptionist about the keys not working she continued to make excuses without ever appologizing, she practically blamed us for the keys not working because we had the keys, which she tossed on the desk at us, prior to room assignment. Despite that we travel to the area often for conferences and other business related ventures, we and our business will not be using this hotel again becuase of the overall rude reception.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"better than I expected"
The convenient location fit my need perfectly. The room was clean, well equipped, and quiet. Staff helpful and the breakfast better than most.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
P. Nelson
Need better cable service with more channels
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
WD
"Great place!! Clean, warm & inviting!"
Great hotel!! Clean and neat with no issues.Free breakfast was excellent as well as the staff. Would definitely stay again!! Many thanks for a great stay!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"BEST STAY EVER"
It was nice to have clean everything and a hot breakfast. The blankets were very comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Noisy heating/cooling system"
Fine other than the noisy heating/cooling system which woke me up several times.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"Average hotel"
When I tried to check in, no one was in sight or ear-shot for about 5 minutes. Room was comfortable, but hotel needs some updating all the way around - not what I would expect from Hampton.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014