All hotels in Madison Heights, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here32420 Stephenson Hwy, Madison Heights, MI, 48071, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Clean, quiet, comfortable, and great breakfast. Exactly what I've come to expect from Hamptons.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Personal Information Thieves"
Three months after my stay, I noticed a new charge on my bank statement from this hotel. I called the hotel. After speaking with 2 people, they said I had called to reserve a room for 2 nights, then was a "no-call, no show", but that the charges had already been reversed. I assured her I had NOT made those reservations and that the charges had not been reversed at my bank, yet, and asked if she could tell me the origin of the reservation. She said, "a phone call." 100% totally and completely unacceptable! Someone there used my credit/debit card information! I know I will STAY AWAY!!!!!!
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Craig
This was by far the nicest place I have stayed at and booked through Hotels.com this year. The service was excellent, the breakfast was great, in fact it really made my trip much nicer. It is located a bit away from most things, but that is fine if you don't want a lot of distractions. It is however very easy to get to and find.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Very friendly service"
Friendly and clean. Morning breakfast was awesome. Shopping and restraunts close by. Safe neighborhood .
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nicely update hotel"
Great place to stay if you are spending the day in Royal Oak or Detroit.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Ashley
"Nice overall experience."
No complaints. If I had to pick a negative, it would be the peeling paint above the shower. Otherwise there really isn't one.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
adam
"Nice hotel close to Royal Oak."
I stay at this hotel every time I come back to Michigan. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. Plus the location is one of the closest hotels to Royal Oak. Also the daily breakfast is above average. I would recommend this hotel for a great place to stay.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
The staff were generally nice and the rooms, hallways, and xt a irwells were all clean. There was s long line at the breakfast bar that moved very slowly.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Was Great! The staff always saying Hi Room very clean the Breakfast lots of selections.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Hotel staff went over the top to make us feel welcomed. Rooms were nice, breakfast was great. Small complaint about the comfort of the bed but everything else made up for it. Would stay again for sure.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Happy Graduation Party"
Great location for access to I-75 and our party location in Warren. The room was very nice and the bed very comfortable. The toilet was very low and could cause a problem for older guests.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Dragon Lady
"Nice, comfortable, conveniently located"
Very pleased with cleanliness of the room as well as the layout. Location was great and within walking-distance of several tourist attractions.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Nice Stay!"
Very unfriendly front desk people, turned me off from the start. Talking with each other and not me when I was checking in, never said enjoy your stay, etc. Never got better with the stay, never a good morning or good evening when you walked by. They were just ok. Turns me off when people do that any where that I am at and they are not paying attention to the paying customer. Number one thing a hotel should concentrate on is having great front desk people. The rooms were great, clean and very comfy beds. Nice size room, tv and air worked great. The toilet was way too low, never sat on one that low. Nice new faucets, very clean. Breakfast was a typical "hot" free breakfast, something for everyone, a nice feature. I would definitely stay again, perfect location....gong to Tigers games and did not want to be in the city...only 17 minutes away.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Sue
"awesome customer service"
The night desk clerk (from the night before this stay) spent a solid 15 minutes with me helping to remove a cork from a wine bottle after I discovered that I had lost our wine opener. Way above and beyond.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
margo jordan
"Nice location easy to find"
We were greeted personably by staff. After our long drive cookies and coffee and fruit were sitting there for our pleasure! Nice touch! The only problem we had was the air conditioner ran funny and made a lot of noise in the night. But room was kept cool.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Nice and close to where I was going"
nice room, comfortable. Breakfast was great! Staff very good.
Other trip May 11, 2014
professional au
"Rude Service"
Upon arrival, the hotel looked very nice. However, the front desk service was so rude. My partner and I were checking in and she was obviously very uncomfortable with it; she was more polite and interested with the couple checking-in prior to us. When we underwent the long check-in process, she demanded my partner's ID despite that the room was only in my name for 2 adults; the couple prior to us only provided the man's ID. After the very drawn-out process, she handed us keys and sent us away without an actual room assignment, which she was then flustered over when questioned. When we tried to use our keys they didn't work at all and the couple that checked-in just before us had to let us into the building, at which time they commented on the receptionist's poor service skills and general rudeness with us. When we approached the receptionist about the keys not working she continued to make excuses without ever appologizing, she practically blamed us for the keys not working because we had the keys, which she tossed on the desk at us, prior to room assignment. Despite that we travel to the area often for conferences and other business related ventures, we and our business will not be using this hotel again becuase of the overall rude reception.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"better than I expected"
The convenient location fit my need perfectly. The room was clean, well equipped, and quiet. Staff helpful and the breakfast better than most.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
P. Nelson
Need better cable service with more channels
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
WD
"Great place!! Clean, warm & inviting!"
Great hotel!! Clean and neat with no issues.Free breakfast was excellent as well as the staff. Would definitely stay again!! Many thanks for a great stay!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"BEST STAY EVER"
It was nice to have clean everything and a hot breakfast. The blankets were very comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Noisy heating/cooling system"
Fine other than the noisy heating/cooling system which woke me up several times.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"Average hotel"
When I tried to check in, no one was in sight or ear-shot for about 5 minutes. Room was comfortable, but hotel needs some updating all the way around - not what I would expect from Hampton.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Jamir"
All in all I felt the money I spent was well worth what I received
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Jamie
"Very Surprised"
I read the other comments people have submitted and didnt really believe it, so i booked anyway just to see and i needed a room in that area anyway. I was glad to see what they had wrote was in fact true. Was very happy with my stay and Im not sure as to how it could have been better. Everyone there is pleasant to talk with and joke with. Good time and would defiantly stay there again
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Louis
"It was beautiful! I was at Disney World!"
Disney World Hotel & Resort EXCELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Solid clean hotel."
Nothing fancy...but clean and classy. Very respectable room for the price. Lots of restaurants around. Next to freeway. Cant say much bad.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Brad
"No problems.."
I never felt like there were bed bugs, everything was comfortable and it was a no complaint hotel experience, which is very nice.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Best place I've ever stayed"
The hotel was excellent in every manner. The hotel staff was the best in the business. Each and every staff member we dealt with was extremely polite! The entire property was clean & homey. The room was beautiful and we were very comfortable there. This was my first stay at a Hampton but it won't b my last. I will definitely be staying again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
nikki
Very clean and comfortable. We only stayed one night to go to a show in Royal Oak and it was a pleasant experience.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"Not impressed"
Our room had clearly NOT been cleaned since the last person was there. The toilet was filthy, the shower still had what I assume was shampoo on the shelf, and the complimentary soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion were half used.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Birmingham area business trip"
I was in the Birmingham area for business, with my wife. The Hotel is well situated, nice quiet setting, and the entire facility is in top notch condition.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Room was a little smaller than some other Hampton Inns that I have stayed at, but everything was same high standard.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2014
"would stay again"
Room was clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was a plus and I would recommend this hotel to others.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
"A Hampton Inn That's Seen Better Days"
Nice enough, but aging building. Noisy partying late in the night/early morning. Sort of had a feeling that maybe there are long term residents.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Decent for the price"
Hotel was good. Only complaint was loud people in next rooms.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Horrible service"
After arriving at the hotel, we waited for 10 mins in the lobby for anyone to appear. We could hear them, and tried to make our presence known, to no avail. After a team member noticed us she stared blankly at us as if to say "what could you possibly want?" She then proceeded to begin to retreat into the back before we asked if she would mind checking us in after our 13 hour drive. She made it abundantly clear that we were an inconvenience to her. While the rest of the stay was fine, that first encounter set the tone for the rest of the trip, slightly marring our stay. I would never stay there again.
3 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
"Excellent value"
The hotel was exceptionally clean. The room had all necessary amenities, including wi-fi access. I have stayed at this hotel twice now and intend to stay here in the future whenever I am in this area
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Surprise Birthday"
This hotel was one of the best I have been in lately.. Room was clean, staff friendly. Breakfast was good, with fruit, eggs, meat and lots of other things to chose from. You could not hear noise from other rooms. The only thing I would like to have had was a refrigerator, which I thought was suppose to be in the room. I needed another room on our 2nd night there, sad that wanted to charge full price when at 9:30p at night you know they are not getting many more calls for rooms for the night. But overall I would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
TJ
"one night stay over"
It was very clean and relaxing room. I slept very well and comfortable in the king size bed.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
I really enjoyed my stay here, the hotel was nice, service was good. Breakfast options were plenteous. We were also really close to the highway and everywhere else we needed to go. Starbucks was right up the street and around the corner :-). The bed and pillow were super comfy, I would stay again. Oh and I can't forget to mention that check-in was a breeze.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
Very nice hotel, easy to find, clean, quiet, good breakfast, and safe. Would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Great for concert!"
Proximity to concert venue.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"I-75"
Hotel is so quiet you would never know I-75 was 1 minute away. Facilities were very plush. No complaints. Slept great in a king size bed.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
The staff was, overall, very helpful and friendly. The room attendants were pleasant and greeted us with smiles and "hellos" in the hallway as we passed. One issue was with the front check-in clerk being on the phone and not even acknowledging guests waiting at the counter. Sure, finish the phone conversation, but at least a nod of recognition helps people in queue.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Great experience!"
Will definitely stay again when I return!
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2013
Jay
"Highly recommend"
Personnel were all very friendly- the front desk staff, the breakfast staff. The complimentary breakfast was the best. I usually like to take breakfast up to my room to eat, but the eating area was so beautiful and comfortable I ate there to enjoy the space. Thanks!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
The woman preparing the breakfast was very nice and personable. She was polite and spoke a greeting to all guest. The front desk crew was also very courteous during my check-in. The hotel itself is not far from shopping and good places to eat. It was relatively short trip to get back onto I-75 to drive to downtown Detroit.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Everything was a great for our stay. The front desk associate Aimee was very helpful and friendly. Our only complaint was we never received our wake up call and the breakfast was not fantastic. I don't think the eggs were actually made from egg.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
Everything was very nice.... the toilets could be updated to a height that is taller. I felt like I was in a grade school restroom.. Way to low for a regular person. Otherwise, it was a very good place to stay. We would definitely come back to you for all our visits back to Michigan.. we were very satisfied.
4 night trip Oct 4, 2013